Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14679) (14680) (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) (14685) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Todd Boehly wants to make an immediate impact on the club this summer and Matheus Nunes would represent a smart piece of business in freshening up #Chelsea's midfield options.

(
@MailSport
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Airmark ,Krychiowack is moving to Al Shabab in Saudi Arabia.

What do you have to say about this?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:

Myself had to resort to YouTube and FBRef to learn about him, he's like Bruno f
Fernandez from my research. He can pick a pass and has a good shot on him

He's looking more like Kovacic to me, except with a sharper eye for goal and good shot on him like you said. Very good dribbler with a good eye for a pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geld(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
TLona1:

The man moved from playing DM for Sevilla to starting a promising internship in terrorism at age 32 grin

This is definitely an L for Airmark grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2022
TLona1:

Some players' decisions are shocking. Hulk, Oscar, Asamoah Gyan, Ramires, Arnautovic, Xavi, Iniesta, all shocked us. That's why i respect Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Ramos more.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2022
airmark:

Some players' decisions are shocking. Hulk, Oscar, Asamoah Gyan, Ramires, Arnautovic, Xavi, Iniesta, all shocked us. That's why i respect Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Ramos more.
no shock at all. it's all about the Benjamin.
Everyone has a price grin

Even Messi Ronaldo etc will move to Saudi for the right price.
The reason Messi and Ronaldo are still staying in Europe is because European clubs are matching their current demands so they don't see the reason to move to make more money.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Chelsea and Leicester are now the only teams in the premier league not to sign anyone this summer transfer window after Manchester United officially announce their new LB Tyrell Malacia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:

Myself had to resort to YouTube and FBRef to learn about him, he's like Bruno f
Fernandez from my research. He can pick a pass and has a good shot on him

I took a some time to look at his best YouTube compilations and I must say, I have never seen a trashier compilation. Dude should be playing for Norwich, not Chelsea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2022
In one transfer window, Boehly doings grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin
You can imagine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Ian Maatsen × Levi Colwill

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
According to Portuguese outlet A Bola, Chelsea want to sign Sporting CP midfielder Matheus Nunes and will submit a proposal in the next hours of €45m+€5m in bonus
so instead of Teilmanns or Savic, who is this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
Todd Boehly wants to make an immediate impact on the club this summer and Matheus Nunes would represent a smart piece of business in freshening up #Chelsea's midfield options.

(
@MailSport
)

The guy is a CM, no need of buying him.

Immediate impact? And you want to sign a player that his position is already occupied by two to three players.

This man is just playing with us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Geld:
lipsrsealed
lol why d picture with his hands to his head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Leeds have insisted again today the only bid they have accepted for Raphinha is from Chelsea at £60m. Barca offered €50m + €10m add ons which is £42.9m + £8m add ons. [@FabrizioRomano] #cfc youtu.be/bxhS1bW-hs8

@FabrizioRomano on De Ligt: “He wants to go and Chelsea know that the player is keen on the move, and this is why they’re preparing a new proposal.” [Give Me Sport] #CFC www.givemesport.com/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Immediate impact? And you want to sign a player that his position is already occupied by two to three players.

if Tuchel wants to play 433 then about 6 to 7 midfielders are needed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueMann:
Christian Falk and Gerard Romero never report anything positive about Chelsea...Falk keeps insisting de Ligt's preference is Bayern, but other outlets suggest otherwise. And the way Romero reports the Raphinha saga, you'd think an official Barca announcement is coming in the next hours.

I think say na only me notice am. Especially that Romero guy. I just started following him recently because of this Raphinha saga..

Falk own na to mark good type true or mark bad type false cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
if Tuchel wants to play 433 then about 6 to 7 midfielders are needed

Jorginho,kante, kovacic,mount, Gallagher,RLC and even gilmour, no need of buying that guy if he can't play D.M

We need defenders and wingers not C.M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Ebukacute:
grin grin grin
You can imagine
Dead ass country. And someone will tell me the government does not have a hand in all these rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Jorginho,kante, kovacic,mount, Gallagher,RLC and even gilmour, no need of buying that guy if he can't play D.M

We need defenders and wingers not C.M
Chelsea want to sell one of RLC or Jorginho, and you for also mention Barkley abi u forget am

Tuchel wants a CM, who knows why, my own is why not get Teilmanns, at least that one can play DM and has EPL experience, he won't even be expensive seeing that he has just a year left in his contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:

(
@MailSport
)

Kovacic kind of CM. But he has some nice footwork. Won't be bad to have him as a squad player.

Ibime will like his half turn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueMann:
Joe Aribo for £6m and some add ons. Pretty nice deal for Southampton.

Great deal for them. Don't know how other EPL clubs slept on this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea want to sell one of RLC or Jorginho, and you for also mention Barkley abi u forget am

Tuchel wants a CM, who knows why, my own is why not get Teilmanns, at least that one can play DM and has EPL experience, he won't even be expensive seeing that he has just a year left in his contract

Tielemans can play DM in which planet?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
emmyluizzz:

see this idi*ts

nigga I got a job already....you when you do research on me...FBI

very foolish
You may never know the person you are referring to as "f***ish & idi*ts" may be the one that employed you.
Peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Don't know the guy but this says he's a DM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueMann:

He's looking more like Kovacic to me, except with a sharper eye for goal and good shot on him like you said. Very good dribbler with a good eye for a pass.
That American should just sign somebody even if na cripple. I don't even know what has happened with Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Dead ass country. And someone will tell me the government does not have a hand in all these rubbish.
You mean the same people championing the continuation of this same government?. grin grin
Nigerians deserve this government I swear , since we no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

That's good, boehly should kukuma sign him before another club hijack the deal grin grin

I dey hear PSG is interested too angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

Tielemans can play DM in which planet?
he has played there na for club and country, though he is better as a CM
It's just like Conor who used to play DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

what site is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14679) (14680) (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) (14685) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.