Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618743 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14678) (14679) (14680) (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

Na wetin cheap data dey cause.
It's well bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin

Make una calm down. Boehly dey cook grin

But seriously, Chelsea transformation won't happen in one window. If we fit dey make better 3 signings per transfer window, TT will fine tune his team in the next 2 or 3 windows.

Na for NPFL you go see a club like Rivers United sell/release 15 players and sign 21 players in one transfer window grin grin....
Lol. Which transformation exactly? cheesy

We won UCL, Super Cup and Club World Cup from last 2 seasons.

Reached 2 finals this season that finished.

I think another domestic finals last 2 seasons too.

Qualified for UCL back to back.

We had clear chances of winning 6 trophies from last 2 seasons, but won 3, we’ve been better and more successful than Liverpool in the last 2 seasons and I don’t think the words “Transformation” and “Rebuilding” should be used for Chelsea.

Na to just strengthen the squad like other top teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
The timing is impeccable grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
airmark:
I hope this Boehly is not a womanizer. It seems Chelsea ladies may enjoy most.

He looks like one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
BlueMann:
Lols. Him and Willian no dey the same class sha.

That Willian na annoying player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
BlueMann:

Spot on grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

We had clear chances of winning 6 trophies from last 2 seasons, but won 3, we’ve been better and more successful than Liverpool in the last 2 seasons and I don’t think the words “Transformation” and “Rebuilding” should be used for Chelsea.

Sprint and marathon.

Cup competitions are sprint. Almost any team can get the job done. Draw and PK shootout can take you to final and win.

But your see league title? That's marathon. You need a deep squad to go all the way.

Can our squad boast of 30 plus wins in a 38 match season?

Gone are the days when 80 85 points can win you the league.

We need EPL title. E don tey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
It's fake news bro.

Ohhh really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Una Thread don accidentally enter FP? I dey see Monikers like Oldslave, Cobweb, Toufan and so on.

Wuz goin on ere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Start one
Bench one
Bin one

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eto
Drogba
Yekini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Start one
Bench one
Bin one
Start Drogba
Bench Yekini
Bin Eto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Start one
Bench one
Bin one
Unless the game is at Wembley, I'm starting Eto'o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Start one
Bench one
Bin one
I'm starting Etoo, bench drogba bin yekini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Not in this life or next life, will any reasonable person choose Eto over Son as a winger.

Ah! I thought you were comparing both players generally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2022
donstan18:

Yet you want Tuchel hanged? cheesy. Stan, who's your dealer abeg?

Na Ole Gollum you deserve as your coach.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Édouard Mendy on which Chelsea player is most likely to sit next to Tuchel on the bus…

“Mason. He’s his son.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Start one
Bench one
Bin one

Start Drogba
Bench Eto'o
Bin Yekini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2022
According to Portuguese outlet A Bola, Chelsea want to sign Sporting CP midfielder Matheus Nunes and will submit a proposal in the next hours of €45m+€5m in bonus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Later when people don't help your useless life. You will go and be disturbing satan when you are the cause of your problem with your foolishness.

see this idi*ts

nigga I got a job already....you when you do research on me...FBI

very foolish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Exactly why you were asked that question.
smh
I will Bleep yours too...that's if you have or know your mother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Yet you want Tuchel hanged? cheesy. Stan, who's your dealer abeg?

Na Ole Gollum you deserve as your coach.
It’s a Chelsea thing, not Tuchel’s.

Even Lampard made more finals for Chelsea in less than 2 years than Ole did in 4 years.

Chelsea type of shiit.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
emmyluizzz:

see this idi*ts

nigga I got a job already....you when you do research on me...FBI

very foolish

If u reason the way u type here in real life, I'm afraid u have a long way to go. For someone who had to resort to begging nairalanders for job with OND certificate, u need to have a more cordial relationship with people u know and those u don't know.

Using cuss words for people unprovoked will do u a lot of harm than good in Ur career.

I know u are young, full of adrenaline and can't resist the urge to give it to people fire for fire online, but this way no dey pay for youngings.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Unlimited22:
Chelsea women don sign 3 players - a fullback (the position we were most lacking, especially RB), and a multiple UWCL-winning CB. Added a midfielder lately.

Meanwhile Todd Bole is busy doing monitoring spirit all over Europe for the men's team.
Lol na the same administration nah? Chelsea women sef no small, they are top five in European leagues and we have money so it would be easier to attract players. Also it seems women football doesn't have the complications men has.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
grin
afrodoc:

It is the people responding that are at fault.

If someone comes here to claim that Jerry Amilo is a better actor than Daniel Day-Lewis there will be people that will spend 5 days and 15 pages to argue otherwise. cheesy
why use jerry amilo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
According to Portuguese outlet A Bola, Chelsea want to sign Sporting CP midfielder Matheus Nunes and will submit a proposal in the next hours of €45m+€5m in bonus

Like, this one came out of nowhere...cos I ain't heard this name all window.

Maybe na just whining but in any case, off to YouTube... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Senior man na senior man.
Fabrizio Romano na baba

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
Édouard Mendy on which Chelsea player is most likely to sit next to Tuchel on the bus…

“Mason. He’s his son.”

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Christian Falk and Gerard Romero never report anything positive about Chelsea...Falk keeps insisting de Ligt's preference is Bayern, but other outlets suggest otherwise. And the way Romero reports the Raphinha saga, you'd think an official Barca announcement is coming in the next hours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Joe Aribo for £6m and some add ons. Pretty nice deal for Southampton.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

If u reason the way u type here in real life, I'm afraid u have a long way to go. For someone who had to resort to begging nairalanders for job with OND certificate, u need to have a more cordial relationship with people u know and those u don't know.

Using cuss words for people unprovoked will do u a lot of harm than good in Ur career.

I know u are young, full of adrenaline and can't resist the urge to give it to people fire for fire online, but this way no dey pay for youngings.
Na teenager una they follow drag like this
A wannabe nigga raw grin grin
Person una suppose ignore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueMann:

Like, this one came out of nowhere...cos I ain't heard this name all window.

Maybe na just whining but in any case, off to YouTube... lipsrsealed
Myself had to resort to YouTube and FBRef to learn about him, he's like Bruno f
Fernandez from my research. He can pick a pass and has a good shot on him

(1) (2) (3) ... (14678) (14679) (14680) (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, FergieRaww(m), lateefGRDT(m), dostr4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.