Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730123 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14680) (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) (14685) (14686) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueMann:

You don update this your meme grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
he has played there na for club and country, though he is better as a CM
It's just like Conor who used to play DM

Tielemans is nowhere near a DM, and he is very slow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
swiz123:

I took a some time to look at his best YouTube compilations and I must say, I have never seen a trashier compilation. Dude should be playing for Norwich, not Chelsea.
grin
This guy
You seem not to like anyone linked to chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea want to sell one of RLC or Jorginho, and you for also mention Barkley abi u forget am

Tuchel wants a CM, who knows why, my own is why not get Teilmanns, at least that one can play DM and has EPL experience, he won't even be expensive seeing that he has just a year left in his contract
Chelsea are just foo.lish honestly. See Savic there and then Tielesman but no they prefer to sign bakayoko type of midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
hensben:
Chelsea are just foo.lish honestly. See Savic there and then Tielesman but no they prefer to sign bakayoko type of midfielder.
how is he bakayoko type of midfielder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

Tielemans is nowhere near a DM, and he is very slow
he isn't slow he just isn't very agile cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Chelsea's midfield three Mount LCM Kovacic CM Gallagher RCM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
how is he bakayoko type of midfielder?
Is that not what they always end up getting for seasons now. Drinkwater, barkley, bakayoko and the rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
drisham:

You don update this your meme grin

I think say na only me notice am grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Chelsea are still ahead for Matthijs De Ligt and Thomas Tuchel plans to speak to the player.

-
@Santi_J_FM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea's midfield three Mount LCM Kovacic CM Gallagher RCM

Kante, RLC are strikers ? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Barcelona no closer to a full agreement with Leeds for Raphinha, but Leeds have asked Barca to present latest offer by Thursday. Leeds have already brought in Luis Sinisterra to replace Raphinha and want his future resolved.

~
@JacobsBen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
no shock at all. it's all about the Benjamin.
Everyone has a price grin

Even Messi Ronaldo etc will move to Saudi for the right price.
The reason Messi and Ronaldo are still staying in Europe is because European clubs are matching their current demands so they don't see the reason to move to make more money.

You have a point, but Messi had rejected a lot of offers in the past, ones that doubled the one he was had at Barca.

Qatari clubs could afford to pay those GOATs but they are not through with competitive European football yet. There's a reason Ronaldo wants to leave United for a more ambitious club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea are still ahead for Matthijs De Ligt and Thomas Tuchel plans to speak to the player.

-
@Santi_J_FM
I don't like that guy I swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
Barcelona no closer to a full agreement with Leeds for Raphinha, but Leeds have asked Barca to present latest offer by Thursday. Leeds have already brought in Luis Sinisterra to replace Raphinha and want his future resolved.

~
@JacobsBen
Boehly should not remove that offer. By Thursday when barka don't meet our own. He should then remove the bid. Leeds will not sell rapinha and he will follow them and relegate next season. That will be his new dream. It is Chelsea the Pride of London this small brazilian ekuke is using to joke with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ebukacute:

I don't like that guy I swear.
If we dropped 50 million out of that money for kounde or Bremer. We should have been looking for our second defender now. It is now stingy bayern that we are now dragging player with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
airmark:

Some players' decisions are shocking. Hulk, Oscar, Asamoah Gyan, Ramires, Arnautovic, Xavi, Iniesta, all shocked us. That's why i respect Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Ramos more.

He failed simple. If he didn't fail at PSG west Brom, Siberia etc he won't be joining a terror organization now

Same thing happened to most of those you hyped at a time, where is Wanyama today?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If we dropped 50 million out of that money for kounde or Bremer. We should have been looking for our second defender now. It is now stingy bayern that we are now dragging player with.
I taya oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
DeadPresidents:

The man moved from playing DM for Sevilla to starting a promising internship in terrorism at age 32 grin

This is definitely an L for Airmark grin

The day airmark mentioned and compared that guy to Busquets was the beginning of his woes

Look at the trajectory of his career since then also expand it and look at the players airmark told us will be ruling Europe now even Sergi Roberto went from promising star to barely making match day squad

Zouma that airmark hyped see the direction of his career, Hummels nko? AC Milan signed Origi but Belotti is still looking for a club
Higuain nko? While see the way Benzema career panned out when airmark started hating on him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Andrewbaba44 they say your club could be here today and gone tomorrow like a rugpull grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Andrewbaba44 they say your club could be here today and gone tomorrow like a rugpull grin
He who laugh last ,laugh best .

Learn from this grin

Na here we Dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I was about to post the same thing cos the way Barcelona is run like a drunk

How many attackers do they have currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

The savageness of that reply from Bayern.

They say Barcelona is being run like a Cybercafé business grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

De Jong has left ,braiwaite is leaving ,Memphis Depay is up for sale .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

They are pained that their player openly want to force a move to Barca with a 25 percent pay cut ,something a Barca player will never do .

Nothing can be more savage than that grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

De Jong has left ,braiwaite is leaving ,Memphis Depay is up for sale .

Depay you bought last summer? What of Ferran, Ansu Fati Aubameyang where is Braithwaite going? Abi him sef go do like Umtiti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They are pained that their player openly want to force a move to Barca with a 25 percent pay cut ,something a Barca player will never do .

Nothing can be more savage than that grin

Lewandowski is 34yrs old, when he was young he spent his prime years at Bayern. Its like you bragging about meeting and dating Miss Nigeria of 1969 yesterday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
"I would say that Matheus Nunes is one of the best players in the world today." - Pep Guardiola (February 2022)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski is 34yrs old, when he was young he spent his prime years at Bayern. Its like you bragging about meeting and dating Miss Nigeria of 1969 yesterday

He is 34 yet you won’t let him leave with only one year contract remaining

We should all act that when you are 34 you are no more useful , man will be there watching benzema win the ballon d or at 35

Bayern claimed to be a bigger club than Barca and yet your best player it’s forcing a move to the same Barca ,I indeed stand the shame .

I don’t expect Bayern not to be pained by this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Depay you bought last summer? What of Ferran, Ansu Fati Aubameyang where is Braithwaite going? Abi him sef go do like Umtiti

Na brawaite you wan use win trophies Abi ?

Fati is not a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Nothing like savage there bro... Those at the helm of affairs at Barcelona are Incompetent.. If things continue this way..Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14680) (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) (14685) (14686) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kayyy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.