Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) (14685) (14686) (14687) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

The day airmark mentioned and compared that guy to Busquets was the beginning of his woes

Look at the trajectory of his career since then also expand it and look at the players airmark told us will be ruling Europe now even Sergi Roberto went from promising star to barely making match day squad

Zouma that airmark hyped see the direction of his career, Hummels nko? AC Milan signed Origi but Belotti is still looking for a club
Higuain nko? While see the way Benzema career panned out when airmark started hating on him

What did airmark said about Sergio Roberto ?

Stop lying they Sergio Roberto wasn’t making match day squad ,man was starting games under koeman last season till his long term injury ,so can you please tell me how he wasn’t making match day squad at Barca?

Matt hummels is 33 and man had a good career and still having

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What did airmark said about Sergio Roberto ?

Stop lying they Sergio Roberto wasn’t making match day squad ,man was starting games under koeman last season till his long term injury ,so can you please tell me how he wasn’t making match day squad at Barca?

Matt hummels is 33 and man had a good career and still having

Sergi Roberto went from playing 2400 league minutes to what? Tell us the combined league minutes he has played in the last 2 seasons

How many CL has Hummels won in his career?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chelsea set to seal £45m deal to sign Raheem Sterling.

-
@IndyFootball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Sergi Roberto went from playing 2400 league minutes to what? Tell us the combined league minutes he has played in the last 2 seasons

How many CL has Hummels won in his career?
Injuries upon injuries

Check injury history at least ,Abi make him Dey play from hospital bed ?

So a player must win ucl before you will consider he had a better career ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Remember when they tagged €110m on Belloti and €100m on Milinkovic-Savic. These Italian

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

De Jong has left ,braiwaite is leaving ,Memphis Depay is up for sale .

What of Raphinha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
“I am told by a good source today that there have been recent discussions internally at Chelsea regarding making a move to sign free agent Paulo Dybala. (If Raphinha doesn’t join).”

- @siphillipssport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

What of Raphinha

Barca hasn’t signed raphinha yet ,and he is a winger .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
airmark:

You have a point, but Messi had rejected a lot of offers in the past, ones that doubled the one he was had at Barca.

Qatari clubs could afford to pay those GOATs but they are not through with competitive European football yet. There's a reason Ronaldo wants to leave United for a more ambitious club.
true.
I heard those rumours too but I guess it's not the right price to buy their ambitions like those other players.
I also doubt they truly offered that kind of money for Messi. Could be just rumours.

As for Ronaldo, I doubt he will be willing to receive heavy pay cut ( like more than half of what he currently earns) just to play for champions league team while there is offer of let's say, 1 billion dollars a season just to play for LA Galaxy. cheesy

Mbappe put money over his Madrid dream. Owo to nta oshi danu grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea set to seal £45m deal to sign Raheem Sterling.

-
@IndyFootball
Set, ready, prepared, seduced aghrrrrr!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
“I am told by a good source today that there have been recent discussions internally at Chelsea regarding making a move to sign free agent Paulo Dybala. (If Raphinha doesn’t join).”

- @siphillipssport

We would finally see if FBS hype on this guy is true. I personally don't rate the guy, he's too weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Later when people don't help your useless life. You will go and be disturbing satan when you are the cause of your problem with your foolishness.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
lordfalcao:
grin why use jerry amilo

Na confam guy na. grin

Amilo get craze dat time. If you see Amilo with gun e don be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
I don't need to do any technical analysis to know that this sterling deal will back fire. I would spend half of that money on orphanage homes and the other half to amortize the cost of bringing in d
Dybala on a free deal.

We already committed financial suicide on Lukaku deal, perhaps we are looking to cap it off with a resounding funeral.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

We would finally see if FBS hype on this guy is true. I personally don't rate the guy, he's too weak

Dybala is a tactical headache like Ozil, James etc. His best position is as a 10, he doesnt have the pace to play on the wings and too small to play as a 9

There is a reason why they are pushing him around clubs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dybala is a tactical headache like Ozil, James etc. His best position is as a 10, he doesnt have the pace to play on the wings and too small to play as a 9

Very true. Dybala and James came in the wrong era. In the era when teams accommodated lazy 10s they would have been far more successful.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Injuries upon injuries

Check injury history at least ,Abi make him Dey play from hospital bed ?

So a player must win ucl before you will consider he had a better career ?

Hummels is a tier 2 footballer that is nwhy he spent most of his career at a tier 2 club like Dortmund

Hummels was a Bayern youth and was sold off, at his prime he was bought back and sold again within 3 yrs

He is what Lukaku is to chelsea the difference is that while Lukaku was able to play at top clubs Hummels could only cut it at Dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hummels is a tier 2 footballer that is nwhy he spent most of his career at a tier 2 club like Dortmund

Hummels was a Bayern youth and was sold off, at his prime he was bought back and sold again within 3 yrs

He is what Lukaku is to chelsea the difference is that while Lukaku was able to play at top clubs Hummels could only cut it at Dortmund

Why don’t you tell us how he was a starter at Bayern when he was bought back ,but yeah he was a type 2 footballer

Same hummels Barca Madrid man united and co wanna purchase then ,but since he didn’t want to leave Germany he is a type 2 footballer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski is 34yrs old, when he was young he spent his prime years at Bayern. Its like you bragging about meeting and dating Miss Nigeria of 1969 yesterday
grin grin grin
This man, eh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

I don't know what you would make of ziyech then. At least, Chelsea don't use a wide winger. As an inverted winger, Dybala is decent enough to be signed for free.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Why don’t you tell us how he was a starter at Bayern when he was bought back ,but yeah he was a type 2 footballer

Same hummels Barca Madrid man united and co wanna purchase then ,but since he didn’t want to leave Germany he is a type 2 footballer

He was a starter at Bayern for 3yrs and they sharply offloaded him again back to his level in Dortmund
If a Bayern youth player can fail at bayern not once but twice then he is a failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is 34 yet you won’t let him leave with only one year contract remaining

We should all act that when you are 34 you are no more useful , man will be there watching benzema win the ballon d or at 35

Bayern claimed to be a bigger club than Barca and yet your best player it’s forcing a move to the same Barca ,I indeed stand the shame .

I don’t expect Bayern not to be pained by this grin

Smart clubs know when to move away from players that are old. Same way Madrid move away from Ronaldo at 34yrs. Now Ronaldo is looking for clubs to sign him, will a younger Ronaldo be this stranded? Smart clubs know players decline with age and will be careful handing a 3yr contract to someone in their mid 30s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
swiz123:

I don't know what you would make of ziyech then. At least, Chelsea don't use a wide winger. As an inverted winger, Dybala is decent enough to be signed for free.

Though I think Ziyech will be faster than Dybala, but using Ziyech as an example is one of the things wrong. In 1 season you are looking to offload Ziyech to any club willing yet you want your club to sign Ziyech lite?

Good luck though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amoto94:
"I would say that Matheus Nunes is one of the best players in the world today." - Pep Guardiola (February 2022)
Pep is never sincere on anything, he is a funny person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

Me too, I don’t just want weak players, they shouldn’t even dare to sign him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
swiz123:
I don't need to do any technical analysis to know that this sterling deal will back fire. I would spend half of that money on orphanage homes and the other half to amortize the cost of bringing in d
Dybala on a free deal.

We already committed financial suicide on Lukaku deal, perhaps we are looking to cap it off with a resounding funeral.
Sterling will be a good signing, I’m 100 percent sure if this except injury happen to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
afrodoc:

Very true. Dybala and James came in the wrong era. In the era when teams accommodated lazy 10s they would have been far more successful.
I think Mou ended lazy attacking midfielder with Mata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Though I think Ziyech will be faster than Dybala, but using Ziyech as an example is one of the things wrong. In 1 season you are looking to offload Ziyech to any club willing yet you want your club to sign Ziyech lite?

Good luck though.

The problem is Ziyech is too slow to beat any full back and would stay stay glued to the wing hoping to spam crosses. At least with Dybala, you get more intelligence in using his strength.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
swiz123:

He is not needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
hensben:
Sterling will be a good signing, I’m 100 percent sure if this except injury happen to him.

Tell me exactly how sterling is exactly different from Werner? Factor in that we play conservatively.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ebukacute:

Set, ready, prepared, seduced aghrrrrr!!!!!!
. Don't mind Boehly he is waiting for tuchel to fish out the best of cobham so that he will buy one or two players to complete the square..if not what is holding Sterling signing when there is no competition on that..he don't want to spend (akagom)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
swiz123:

Tell me exactly how sterling is exactly different from Werner? Factor in that we play conservatively.
okay, Sterling is a proper winger that is good with the ball, Werner is not. Sterling most times make good decision with the ball than Werner. We seriously lack a winger that can take on defenders and cause a good threat without stripping off. Zyech is weak, Pulisic always look like someone that will soon fall when with the ball, Werner legs are faster than his brain and struggle to beat players one on one, primarily he is a SS and Tuchel's tactics and formation doesn’t favor his strength. Mount is not a natural Winger, in two years time he will go to his natural position fully(CAM). We only have two natural winger in that team; Pulisic and Odoi and they are not there enough to compete with them. Zyech is a lazy inverted winger. Tuchel is aware of all these the hence why he is going for two strong wingers that can beat their man; Sterling and Raphinha. We play conservatively because of Jorginho, he is weak defensively without the ball, his position is delicate to how we play hence the conscious build up so that he will not be exposed when the team lose the ball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14681) (14682) (14683) (14684) (14685) (14686) (14687) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.