Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635350 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15365) (15366) (15367) (15368) (15369) (15370) (15371) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingAzubuike:

It's giving you the same message?

Just went through now. I can’t believe I’m sleeping on 6pts Captain Salah. Mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
drisham:

Na person wey compare am to Maximin vex me pass
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
popizaino:

Ibime's opinion is inaccurate that's why I brought in his favourite Fernandinho who has also conceded cricket scoreline without anybody trying to downplay him because of that into the equation.

At no point in their career did both Xavi/iniesta in the midfield win anything without Busquet. Yaya and Marco sena did not prove anything .

Lastly,Busquet is not oblige to win anything after 2014,he has won everything in football before then so stop using your own time frame for Busquet. Maybe if Germany Salif Keita did the same he wouldnt need a big move to Manchester United in search of club glory to match Sergio Busquet.
Fernandinho has 1 cricket scoreline loss. Busquets had like 5. Stop obfuscating argument. Nothing concern Fernandinho or Ibime for this matter. Stay on topic

Lol where did you see Busquets in Euro 2008? Look at you boldly capping. Champions League 2008/2009 Sergio Busquets came off the bench. He was a benchwarmer that played when the big boys were injured. Xaviesta won major trophies without Busquets.

Busquets cannot even avoid humiliation in elite Europe sans Xavi.

Roma
Liverpool
Bayern
PSG
Bayern again (Didn't even pass group stage)

Same story for Spain. Can't win nothing, can't put up any decent performances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Be like say Monchengladbach sabi Bayern weak spot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
A40:
Fernandinho has 1 cricket scoreline loss. Busquets had like 5. Stop obfuscating argument. Nothing concern Fernandinho or Ibime for this matter. Stay on topic

Lol where did you see Busquets in Euro 2008? Look at you boldly capping. Champions League 2008/2009 Sergio Busquets came off the bench. He was a benchwarmer that played when the big boys were injured. Xaviesta won major trophies without Busquets.

Roma
Liverpool
Bayern
PSG

I like how you have been destroying basket since morning sir. He is truly a liability but I have one question Is it true you ran away from assnal to bayern?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Griffon:

Just went through now. I can’t believe I’m sleeping on 6pts Captain Salah. Mehn.
Mine is still blocked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
A40:

Roma
Liverpool
Bayern
PSG

Ibime was the first person who came up with cricket scoreline before you all begin to plagiarized it and that is why I brought his favourite Fernandinho in the conversation. Don't let dig further into fernandinho cricket scoreline.

Show me anywhere i said i saw Busquet in 2008 and also show me any other DM that won with xavi/iniesta in the midfield .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
I don’t rate Arsenal.

NoCap!!

Me no dey misyarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mitrovic Dey hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

Doubt if you’ve seen me hype or try to defend Mount’s performance since.

I get shame.
Hahahah. grin grin grin

As it should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:
I don’t rate Arsenal.

NoCap!!

Me no dey misyarn

Game never end nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mitrovic dey score for PL like play like play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

That’s what James lack?

The goal we conceded today came from whose wing again ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Game never end nah
Nothing wan happen.

City and Chelsea will battle this league.

Bookmark this post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
popizaino:

The goal we conceded today came from whose wing again ?
James lacks the goal we conceded today?

Think nh!! Arh!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Goal boooolu! grin

Odegaard Idan gangan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rubbish, regardless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Goal boooolu! grin

Odegaard Idan gangan
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

Nothing wan happen.

Bookmark this post
Chelsea will battle league with tuchel you want them to arrest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
popizaino:

Ibime was the first person who came up with cricket scoreline before you all begin to plagiarized it and that is why I brought his favourite Fernandinho in the conversation. Don't let dig further into fernandinho cricket scoreline.

Show me anywhere i said i saw Busquet in 2008 and also show me any other DM that won with xavi/iniesta in the midfield .
Did Ibime invent cricket? Which kin jejune irrelevant point be this?

Fernandinho has nothing to do with anything. Leave him out ot the argument.

Marcos Senna won Euro 2008 with prime Xavi and Iniesta. Senna is a respectable player don't get me wrong but I'm proving that absolutely anyone could have taken Busquets place. In 09 Yaya Toure was the starting DM.

Busquets beneficiary of Catalan tax for club and country was able to ride Xaviesta's coattails to success
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

How will pochettino make us better sir?

He will make us better with his superior tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
A40:
Did Ibime invent cricket? Which kin jejune irrelevant point be this?

Fernandinho has nothing to do with anything. Leave him out ot the argument.

Marcos Senna won Euro 2008 with prime Xavi and Iniesta. Senna is a respectable player don't get me wrong but I'm proving that absolutely anyone could have taken Busquets place. In 09 Yaya Toure was the starting DM.

Busquets beneficiary of Catalan tax for club and country was able to ride Xaviesta's coattails to success

If you continue to use that ibime's line of point to criticise Busquet then I will not only be bringing him but also Fernandinho who he revered so much in DM position.

Iniesta didn't play in the midfield at euro 2008. No DM has ever won with both xavi and iniesta in the midfield prior to Sergio Busquet.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

James lacks the goal we conceded today?

Think nh!! Arh!!

You remember how the goals conceded by liverpool against man united were all Trent faults because he came from his wing which makes he lack defensive harness let extend the same energy to james you will see what he lacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
popizaino:

You remember how the goals conceded by liverpool against man united were all Trent faults because he came from his wing which makes he lack defensive harness let extend the same energy to james you will see what he lacks.

Perhaps I don miss some discussions but why you dey on top James matter like dis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
nateevs:

Perhaps I don miss some discussions but why you dey on top James matter like dis?
E tire me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Arsenal top of the league

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
popizaino:

No point found....

Trent remains a defensive liability.

Cry!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:
I don’t rate Arsenal.

NoCap!!

Me no dey misyarn
You don misyarn again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IndaboskiLion: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

Nothing wan happen.

Bookmark this post

Coughs..

Do you admit to misyarning? Guilty or not guilty?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Odegaard is a gem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
This guy is not real shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
nateevs:

For some weird reason he hates it when fellow Chelsea fans troll Trent and defend James.

His response is to defend Trent and troll James, cos he doesn't like the double standard abi something something

This na arguably our best player o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15365) (15366) (15367) (15368) (15369) (15370) (15371) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), SimpleGuy001, Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.