Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15367) (15368) (15369) (15370) (15371) (15372) (15373) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Astrid4:
Reactions about mount performance today
havertz and mount na wetin make people think say our team no good ,if too say we get like two good attackers to compliment Sterling our midfield problem for no to show

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
https://twitter.com/enoch123_/status/1561904817471102979?t=_rBJveCpJdyH7X97MYd_Og&s=19
I want this Gordon guy on the right, sterling on the left auba centrally, fr we're gonna cook, watching Chelsea with harvetz and mount is eyesore fr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Astrid4:
Wow!!! He shoots the ball. I’ve been watching Harvetz for 3 season now. .. this is a rare. Bring him! Idc https:///RJFIQ6gWWA

I want this Gordon guy on the right, sterling on the left auba centrally, fr we're gonna cook, watching Chelsea with harvetz and mount is eyesore fr
u forgot to add the effectiveness of cucurella and James with crossing
The team go hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mount has won back to back best Chelsea player.

The youngest Chelsea player to register double EPL goals and Assists.

Retardz!!!

So many overhyped mugus has been signed, flopped and still flopping while Mount still dey.

Won UCL hazard, Ballack and some likes couldn’t win for Chelsea.

At 22, achieved more than Lampard, Hazard, Mata and Drogba in Chelsea even when he keep getting played out of his position, but he’s your problem and not Tuchel.

Ndi iberibe!!

Fluid kill una there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kantebets:
u forgot to add the effectiveness of cucurella and James with crossing
The team go hot

And for those of us wey dey watch Gordon since his link to Chelsea that dude plays very well with wing backs he go cook Wella with James I want those two guys on my right side fr

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why was Gallagher the one left behind for the corner when he was already on a yellow card?
That was a bad decision from the coaching crew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
And y'all still wonder why we lose important games smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

Man for dey play for Madrid now if not for Modric and Kroos.

Some players na just badluck to some talents.

Same thing Busquet, Xavi and Inesta did in Spanish National team. Relegating lots of classy midfielders.
You forgot Xabi Alonso too, the likes of Mata Carzola, David Silva suffer sha. Talented players but couldn't start for their national team cos of superior talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kantebets:
average player
Should be sold
I have been complaining for 3 fuckinggg years, you people attacked me

I deserve an apology
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Phil foden a Central midfielder converted to a winger sometimes plays false nine for man city this season alone has registered 1 goal, 2 assist this season alone, to be very honest how many top team play AMF(not mardrid,Barca,man city, Bayern) musiala,asensio, foden all those AMF are now played on the wings :Deven martin odeegard a renowned AMF has been played on the wings severally by arteta, yet he dropping those masterclass performance weekly; this season alone 3 goals, this AMF role is slowly going to extinction yet as a player if you can't adapt to playing other positions then perhaps he should start onlyfans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Astrid4:
Reactions on harvetz performance

Can we just all agree that harvetz and mount are both fraud and not good for our team moving forward

When I said this last week u quoted me with plenty shalaye..

Astrid4:

And who's he gonna replace them with is it ziyech forcing for a move out? or pulisic that's is not in form or injured broja, stop making it sound we have quality players to replace this lads, we need a squad overhaul, the likes of mount should be a squad players not necessarily a starter
No worry, Ur eye go soon clear say those average twins need to be bundled out of Chelsea.. Calling dem mediocre players with these their performances since preseason would even be a compliment embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:

You forgot Xabi Alonso too, the likes of Mata Carzola, David Silva suffer sha. Talented players but couldn't start for their national team cos of superior talents.

David Silva no suffer ,if e no play midfield e go play wing or even false 9 ,under del bosque

125 caps wirh 35 goals and quality minutes ,check and see for yourself ,david Silva even see game pass fabregas

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:

Nah, David Silva got a lot of playing time. He always had a spot in the starting 11 since 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gordon in mount out
Auba In Havertz out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Havertz10:
I have been complaining for 3 fuckinggg years, you people attacked me

I deserve an apology

There's actually no difference between the two

Shitty footballers

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you guys can extend this same energy to havertz I will understand. The player we payed huge amount of money for and doesn't even have a best position is not being hammered by you guys, lampard played him deep, he was rubbish, played him on the right of a 4-3-3 still useless, played him as an AM still no result. Tuchel has played him in all the front three and he still has not produced any result and this guy is not you people's problem.

Mount that you all have been harrasing always plays well when played through the middle(check our match against tottenham when he was dropping to the middle)but unfortunately we don't play that formation.
Someone played out of position and is still dropping good stats. Just imagine it was harvetz that had mounts stats and vice versa last season.
Mount is not world class and if you want to call him out you can call him out but extend the same energy to the other guy.
Shalom angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
homesteady:

Nah, David Silva got a lot of playing time. He always had a spot in the starting 11 since 2012.
Silva started getting playing I think from euro 2012 when he was shunted to the right wing I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:
If you guys can extend this same energy to havertz I will understand. The player we payed huge amount of money for and doesn't even have a best position is not being hammered by you guys, lampard played him deep, he was rubbish, played him on the right of a 4-3-3 still useless, played him as an AM still no result. Tuchel has played him in all the front three and he still has not produced any result and this guy is not you people's problem.

Mount that you all have been harrasing always plays well when played through the middle(check our match against tottenham when he was dropping to the middle)but unfortunately we don't play that formation.
Someone played out of position and is still dropping good stats. Just imagine it was harvetz that had mounts stats and vice versa last season.
Mount is not world class and if you want to call him out you can call him out but extend the same energy to the other guy.
Shalom angry angry
unless you are referring to Astrid ,the entire thread has been calling out havertz since 1980 , except his dick sucker havertz10

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

David Silva no suffer ,if e no play midfield e go play wing or even false 9 ,under del bosque

125 caps wirh 35 goals and quality minutes ,check and see for yourself ,david Silva even see game pass fabregas
Silva was not playing from the middle na, and I think most of his cap came from euro 2012.

Like he started getting regular playing time from euro 2012.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
unless you are referring to Astrid ,the entire thread has been calling out havertz since 1980 , except his dick sucker havertz10
I don't have a problem with anyone calling out any player to be honest, but once it's agenda calling out, I am against it. This same guys calling out mount now, what was there reaction about fraudvertz after Everton and Leeds match last week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Roland17, how fa this leao na. Make we bring small money with ziyech na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:

I don't have a problem with anyone calling out any player to be honest, but once it's agenda calling out I am against it. This same guys calling out mount now, what was there reaction about fraudvertz after Everton and Leeds match last week.
nah, everyone knows havertz is not good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bayern Munich should come and carry Kai Havertz since one of their famous fans here believes he has every potential to replace Thomas Mullar.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
mount is still a good player but ,that's not his position ,and he needs to step up his game ,he is getting too comfortable in seeing himself as a starter

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Astrid4:
Phil foden a Central midfielder converted to a winger sometimes plays false nine for man city this season alone has registered 1 goal, 2 assist this season alone, to be very honest how many top team play AMF(not mardrid,Barca,man city, Bayern) musiala,asensio, foden all those AMF are now played on the wings :Deven martin odeegard a renowned AMF has been played on the wings severally by arteta, yet he dropping those masterclass performance weekly; this season alone 3 goals, this AMF role is slowly going to extinction yet as a player if you can't adapt to playing other positions then perhaps he should start onlyfans

Which kind lie be this?

Mention the several games Odegaard has played on the wings and not as AMF under Arteta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Which kind lie be this?

Mention the several games Odegaard has played on the wings and not as AMF under Arteta
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
donstan18:

grin cheesy grin
That guy dey use italics hide lies..... Make Una beware of him o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
A40:
Bring him if you like. That's between you Fernandinho and Ibime. Which one consign me? Busquets is the common denominator in all these historical beatdowns that have happened to Barca and Spain since 2016 and 2014. That's all I care about. The only constant is Busquets

Iniesta played on the right side of midfield. Unless you want to tell us he was a winger. Else you have no argument.

Catalan Olofinjana was a passenger that Spain and Barcelona won without him being a feature in the squad. Marcos Senna did so, Yaya Toure did it as well with Sergio Busquets as a benchwarmer in 09.

Every triumph with Xavi, iniesta and Busquet is hailed as xavi and iniesta's impact but every defeats that involves this trio is Busquet's fault. Bias has never been well defined than this.

2014 -2016 is your own time frame,not Busquet time, he won everything that has to be won in football before your time frame.

Below is the image of both Sergio Busquet and Yaya Toure playing at the base of the midfield for both xavi and iniesta and we saw the outcome. cheesy. Tell us why this same xavi iniesta couldn't carry Yaya Toure to a UCL finals without Sergio Busquet?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chris, Chris

Kpele my dear

Please pardon him, he's still getting used to the Catalan weather

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Astrid4:

grin grin grin grin grin

Start onlyfans bawo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlueMann:
Chris, Chris

Kpele my dear

Please pardon him, he's still getting used to the Catalan weather
useless boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:
Roland17, how fa this leao na. Make we bring small money with ziyech na

You pay 60M for “Kukuruku”

Pay 70M for “Fufuna”

You are about to pay nearly 100M for “Dry Gin”

E come reach my turn for you to pay ordinary 150M na him you begin do “Alaroro”

You no dey see the progression of the fees?

Where is Thunder when I need am angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15367) (15368) (15369) (15370) (15371) (15372) (15373) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.