Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10472289 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15934) (15935) (15936) (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
our performance today shows the mentality we are developing, always pushing pressing till the end, playing our young players like chukuemeka today, attacking sub's, more chances creation. all we were lacking under tuchel. in a season we cant win all matches, long may it continue, potterball on the roll, we move to the next match. ktbffh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chelsea fans and mumu coincidental stats

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
havertz shouldn't start anymore ,I think we all agree on that ,he is a game killer

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
More like Tuchel fanatics were hoping and praying we lose point so that can push agenda.

Ogboto them!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Havertz.10,when is real madrid and bayern coming for your starboy abeg sad
With his performance week in week out, even Kano pillar will rej3ct him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
As saw the front three of harvest mount broja, I don know say e go hard us, nothing spoil sha, I trust potter not to try this again, and we suppose don go find one right back for academy o, this loftus na bag of rice

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
donstan18:
More like Tuchel fanatics were hoping and praying we lose point so that can push agenda.

Ogboto them!
watching every damn move he makes , just how many games o they done dey judge,hatred has blinded them to the extent they don't Know,his stats is similar to that of tuchel, they're also forgetting we have key players out ,and Potter wasn't the one that blew all our budget on defense,thank God boehly has more money to spend,if not,na one chance we enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
airmark:

Where's andrewbaba44 and those against me on this Sterling?

How does this make Rafael leao a better player than sterling ?

You go loose this arguement bros

Raheem sterling >>>>>> Rafael leao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
a must we match if we want a shot for the title,no draw ,WIN

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ennyjay69:
it's better than tuchel's style of stroking the ball from right to left without doing anything

Truer words has never been said than this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How does this make Rafael leao a better player than sterling ?

You go loose this arguement bros

Raheem sterling >>>>>> Rafael leao
leao is not afraid to attempt a dribble leao drives ball forward more than Sterling ,he creates chances too .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
leao is not afraid to attempt a dribble leao drives ball forward more than Sterling ,he creates chances too .

How many times did he destroy Chelsea defense ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How many times did he destroy Chelsea defense ?
we have James! no gets pass him , you should know that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Madrid young players performed well again ,yet no hype no pim ,but if na gavi and Pedri I no go hear word , Kilishihunter I said something about Madrid youngsters being more effective than that of barca , rodrygo and valverde both on the score sheet,both great players yet no hype

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
we have James! no gets pass him , you should know that
Know what ,as per prime Daniel alves cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
We are coming for those free points on Saturday cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
MorataFC:
With is permance week in week out, even Kano pillar will rej3ct him
I don't think that guy is interested in playing football,God punish marina for signing players anyhow sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Know what ,as per prime Daniel alves cheesy cheesy
yep ,best right back as of now , Chelsea is feeling his absence ,we are struggling just two matches he didn't play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
popizaino:

Truer words has never been said than this.
tuchelball was boring and frustrating,atleast they were attempting to score today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
At this point,havertz fans need to start fearing God and drop their agenda,that boy is a big fraud

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Madrid young players performed well again ,yet no hype no pim ,but if na gavi and Pedri I no go hear word , Kilishihunter I said something about Madrid youngsters being more effective than that of barca , rodrygo and valverde both on the score sheet,both great players yet no hype

Velverde young player at 24 cheesy cheesy

Barca young stars are central midfielders so calm clown

Do you know Ansu fati have more career goals than rodrygo despite being injured for about 18 months and playing lesser games than him in his career ? How many times have you seen us hyping fati ? It’s not us hyping our youngstars ,when you are good you are good ,do you know zidane and modric voted pedri for the kopa award last year ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yep ,best right back as of now , Chelsea is feeling his absence ,we are struggling just two matches he didn't play

Chelsea best right back ,good player ,e no pass like that .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
I just hope he plays well at the world cup as his number one fan here always say so we can get good money for him angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Give his spot to carney and sell the bastard next year

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea best right back ,good player ,e no pass like that .
speak for yourself,he has been crowned best right back as of now by pundits and journalist,why then will I listen to one anonymous,ice cream seller

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Velverde young player at 24 cheesy cheesy

Barca young stars are central midfielders so calm clown

Do you know Ansu fati have more career goals than rodrygo despite being injured for about 18 months and playing lesser games than him in his career ? How many times have you seen us hyping fati ? It’s not us hyping our youngstars ,when you are good you are good ,do you know zidane and modric voted pedri for the kopa award last year ?
rodrygo single handedly brought Madrid champions league,only that trumps all thus balderdash you are writing about fati
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Man, we need to move past Kai Havertz. Sell him while you can. He’s such an average player.

Broja also failed to impress on his first start (I think?). He could have set up at least a goal. How we, we have played too many games recently and we can cut Potter some slack for the rotations. We don’t want another long term injury to a very important player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
rodrygo single handedly brought Madrid champions league,only that trumps all thus balderdash you are writing about fati

Madrid is a better team than Barca doesn’t make some of their players better

Same rodrygo Madrid fans named Rodryghost till his master class against man city from the bench ?

I am telling you about fati because you don’t know him ,we don’t hype players ,their talent speaks for them ,you spoke about rodrygo because you watched their game today ,you only follow Chelsea so I can’t take you serious boy .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
speak for yourself,he has been crowned best right back as of now by pundits and journalist,why then will I listen to one anonymous,ice cream seller

Where the crown ? By Chelsea journalist and fellow agberos ,understood bro .

Una call am una best right back which is normal as he is your player ,na you give am crown ?

Man is not even well known as Alexander Arnold cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Madrid is a better team than Barca doesn’t make some of their players better

Same rodrygo Madrid fans named Rodryghost till his master class against man city from the bench ?

I am telling you about fati because you don’t know him ,we don’t hype players ,their talent speaks for them ,you spoke about rodrygo because you watched their game today ,you only follow Chelsea so I can’t take you serious boy .
what has fati done since,he was dub the next Messi another overrated player Barca us trying hard to sell the hype,fati no see bench for Chelsea , commot joke and play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Where the crown ? By Chelsea journalist and fellow agberos ,understood bro .

Una call am una best right back which is normal as he is your player ,na you give am crown ?

Man is not even well known as Alexander Arnold cheesy cheesy
Arnold is thriving due to Liverpool attack,can you compare theirs to our Mediocre attack ,no,bunch James is still thriving , providing assist ,and scoring too ,bring that same Arnold come Chelsea ,he won't last a season ,now mane is gone how many assist or man of the match has he won? living on past glories .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15934) (15935) (15936) (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.