Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622185 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15936) (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) (15942) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2022
donstan18:
Jorginho is always available to receive your pass but the only thing he does is give it back to you to avoid problem. grin grin cheesy

@lordfalcao are you seeing this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2022
donstan18:
LFC always forming like he’s Ronaldo under Ferguson.

Foolish player.

You mean RLC?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2022
PDPGuy:
I feel that the fear of missing the WC due to the injury is that reason why some supposed top players are putting in average shifts these days.

I mean, which what has happen to RJ, Kante, and Jota, every player from now till early November would not want to take unnecessary risks on the pitch. This, in turn, will make some leagues (especially the PL) unpredictable as to who would end up winning or finishing in the UEFA places.

In the end, we will have to blame FIFA’s EXCO masterclass in awarding the WC hosting rights to a country whose average summer temperatures are between 110-120F angry

Sterling and Kai Havertz are guilty of this, especially as they’re key players in their national teams. Players are playing extremely safe this period and it’s pretty obvious

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Obere4u:

Just 1 corner in 90mins, no clear chance. Potter trying hard to turn us to mid-table team.
No good chance created against Villa, same now.

Kouli did well, RLC is always clinging to the ball, always trying to dribbling, who is he trying to impress?

Smh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead manyoo were going to come to our stadium but you rested players for a tough away match. Portable should better be careful.

There is no problem with resting this players,even with the set of players on the field we were only a simple pass from Broja to have scored. You wouldn't talk about rotation if we had scored. We just need to be more proactive right from the start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Ennyjay69:
it's better than tuchel's style of stroking the ball from right to left without doing anything

God bless you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Ebukacute:
And ladies and gentlemen that is how inexperienced broja is, how useless havertz is,how clueless Potter is on his proper first eleven and how deep in trouble we are in our coming games especially against man utd. Fix this mess Harry potterble.
Possession football my blass ass.

Some of your utterances shows you don't know ball neither are you passionate about the Chelsea you claim to support. What is wrong about Potter kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
akwesenana:

His grandfather fought with King George against the Russians.

Any Chelsea defender would have been given a yellow card for the same tackle. I hate man United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

Any Chelsea defender would have been given a yellow card for the same tackle. I hate man United.
Goodluck sire.
smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Tochex101:
Quick midfield transition can never be overemphasised......the difference in quality of each team goal attempts tell the story.
Win possession and drive forward with equal or even superior numbers.....but our blue boys will hold the ball or pass side ways allowing those splash shirt boys to regroup quickly.
Very irritating....

I hope Potter is taking note,we will improve on it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

There is no problem with resting this players,even with the set of players on the field we were only a simple pass from Broja to have scored. You wouldn't talk about rotation if we had scored. We just need to be more proactive right from the start.
And they could have also flogged us if kepa didn't save us. Brentford are always tough at home and we know this lower games count if we want to go far in premier league this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
akwesenana:

His grandfather fought with King George against the Russians.
Dry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Kantebets:
the football we played today no difference from tuchel ball
I don’t understand the hype around potter guy

Make everybody just calm down

Except on few moments in this game were we were looking like Tuchel's rebirth again,the game was a good one,more eye pleasing than that of Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

Some of your utterances shows you don't know ball neither are you passionate about the Chelsea you claim to support. What is wrong about Potter kwanu?
Everybody here knows you are a guardiolar ass licker and a fan with rubbish takes. A passionate Chelsea supporter that is popular for wishing old,weak and dilapidated players for Chelsea. You know ball and you were proposing that we sign coutinho who can't make Aston Villa's first eleven, marcelo who is already weak and a defensive liability,600 years old Dani Alves and the rest. You don't worth anybody's explanation this guardiolar fan

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
User09:

I see.

To you, Football is all about midfield elegant passes.

You know whats funny is most of the accusations TT suffered, Potter is pretty much doing similar. And yet, I cannot see the why

Unnecessary tinkering. Most of his formations are still variations of 3 atb. Players are also being played out of positions. Cucurella playing CB, Sterling playing wing back. Kai on the left. Gallagher in the middle e.t.c

This one is just a low budget AVB who's still excited about playing youths and all that

I'm not even going to indulge your comparison between the 2 coaches. Someone who was hired for having good man management and being a Yes man. Nothing in his portfolio even suggests a top coach. Hopefully I see something different as this was just his 5th game that I watched so maybe I was seeing the wrong things

Where in my post did i even talked about midfield elegant passes ? I talked about strikers getting the ball in the area,midfielders getting numerous option either to shoot or pass, everyone attempting to play forward which is a far greater sign than what Tuchel served us. We will not get it right at once and so we are ready to give him time till everyone gets it right.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Potterball === Portor Portor football

Kepa has been man of the match twice now... Saving our asses. If not we would have lost our last 2 matches in a row now

There's absolutely nothing exciting about this man. (Atleast not yet),

Hope he does win Man Utd at the weekend. As long as we pick up necessary points, i wont complain

How una take dey watch ball self?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
sod09:
Bluemann
Be very very afraid

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2022
monerozi5590:

Pls stop mis-informing people. Rodrygo has more career goals than Ansu Fati. The margin is not even close.

Was meant to say league goals ,so my mistake .

overall Rodrygo has more goals ,but which one is the margin is not even close ,someone that has played 173 games already while fati has played 80 only ,rodrugo has scored 33 while fati got 21 ,so where is the big margin comming from when one has doubled the appearance of the other grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2022
hensben:
It is the personnel and not the coach, this is why rebuilding is going on, so many imbalance with the players available.
And they want to be collecting fat salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

How una take dey watch ball self?

Ebukacute:

Everybody here knows you are a guardiolar ass licker and a fan with rubbish takes. A passionate Chelsea supporter that is popular for wishing old,weak and dilapidated players for Chelsea. You know ball and you were proposing that we sign coutinho who can't make Aston Villa's first eleven, marcelo who is already weak and a defensive liability,600 years old Dani Alves and the rest. You don't worth anybody's explanation this guardiolar fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

I wonder what you saw but for me i have seen improvement in the team as compared to how we were under Tuchel. Your MCM was a disaster before he left with his useless non inspiring pattern. Today you can see through pass,strikers getting to touch ball inside the area,midfielders gettings the chances to either shoot or lay a pass from the midfield, everyone trying to make attempt at passing forward including your man Jorginho, these are what gives us hope that the team is on the right track under Potter. Watch our ball without any previous bias and i am sure you will be impressed as well.
But can we win any top 6 teams with like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

It is just you and your co Havertz worshipper.. user09
They gave this guy 80m..and put him on the right position..the nigga still no deliever..hmm

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Potterball === Portor Portor football

Kepa has been man of the match twice now... Saving our asses. If not we would have lost our last 2 matches in a row now

There's absolutely nothing exciting about this man. (Atleast not yet),

Hope he does win Man Utd at the weekend. As long as we pick up necessary points, i wont complain
If u watched that man u vs tot match..U will know that we are on a long Tin...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

Except on few moments in this game were we were looking like Tuchel's rebirth again,the game was a good one,more eye pleasing than that of Tuchel.
Chai..our forwarders gave alot of ppl..heart attack..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
If u watched that man u vs tot match..U will know that we are on a long Tin...
I sense Real Madrid vibes(play rubbish but still manage to win games)of last season with how we play right now.

Hoping it last cos if it doesn't we ain't going anywhere with our mild performances

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2022
DumaEmpire:
I sense Real Madrid vibes(play rubbish but still manage to win games)of last season with how we play right now.

Hoping it last cos if it doesn't we ain't going anywhere with our mild performances
Madrid fights till the end,hope that mentality,instills in Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

so far I am not convinced with potter ball
Same sideways and backwards passing especially from the wing backs
If not for Kepa we would be lamenting by now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Madrid fight till the end because they have plenty quality players that can help them do that. If we play that that with our lower quality team we might be destroyed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
The only way to install fighting spirit in them is to do factory reset in that team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Madrid fight till the end because they have plenty quality players that can help them do that. If we play that that with our lower quality team we might be destroyed.
you are right Sha ,but we gat start from somewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2022
the problem with Chelsea fans they want instant success,Potter has been winning all this while no pim ,Potter draw one all of sudden he is avarage coach, they're forgetting that he is resting key players, Midfield is completely shit,some key players out too , but no let us attack him for trying squad rotation,the only problem I had with him was playing havertz , Chelsea won't be transformed overnight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15936) (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) (15942) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, DynamoDeGreat and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.