Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15935) (15936) (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
what has fati done since,he was dub the next Messi another overrated player Barca us trying hard to sell the hype,fati no see bench for Chelsea , commot joke and play

Nobody is the next Messi ,despite injuries fati has average 1 goal in about every 2 games

Nobody is hyping fati ,he has been underrated since his injuries ,you don’t even know him because you are familiar with players Like Anthony Gordon just because na only epl you sabi

We all saw how Aubameyang is sleeping at Chelsea bench since you parade prime suarez and world class fraudvertz cheesy cheesy

You be mugu Walai ,you wan buy market ,I go drag your aba made trousers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Arnold is thriving due to Liverpool attack,can you compare theirs to our Mediocre attack ,no,bunch James is still thriving , providing assist ,and scoring too ,bring that same Arnold come Chelsea ,he won't last a season ,now mane is gone how many assist or man of the match has he won? living on past glories .

I have already said I prefer James to Arnold here severally

Arnold no go last a season for Chelsea but players like fraudvertz don last forever cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nobody is the next Messi ,despite injuries fati has average 1 goal in about every 2 games

Nobody is hyping fati ,he has been underrated since his injuries ,you don’t even know him because you are familiar with players Like Anthony Gordon just because na only epl you sabi

We all saw how Aubameyang is sleeping at Chelsea bench since you parade prime suarez and world class fraudvertz cheesy cheesy

You be mugu Walai ,you wan buy market ,I go drag your aba made trousers
buy which market,this boy you be fool o ,what brought auba in this talk ,make talk about raphinha your club sold their birth right for , aubameyang has three goals ahead of this £65m fraud .we got auba for free even if he doesn't perform no risk ,but keep deceiving yourself aubameyang is performing,he was only benched because cant be playing all matches,no be so, meanwhile xaviball has the worst win rate of any Barca manager,enjoy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
buy which market,this boy you be fool o ,what brought auba in this talk ,make talk about raphinha your club sold their birth right for , aubameyang has three goals ahead of this £65m fraud .we got auba for free even if he doesn't perform no risk ,but keep deceiving yourself aubameyang is performing,he was only benched because cant be playing all matches,no be so, meanwhile xaviball has the worst win rate of any Barca manager,enjoy.

Normal stats for your wingers at Chelsea na Wetin you take Dey yab raphinha ,or you wanna see harvetz defensive stats since his 80 million move ?

You too Mumu abeg cheesy cheesy

Our new portable

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2022
User09:
Anyway, I think i've seen enough already on Potter to be uninspired. I don't think he's got it. Only a matter of time before he gets axed

I mean constantly switch Sterling from a winger to a wingback plus all dem tactical switches every second; He's not fooling anyone.

Playing Mount - Gallagher in the double pivot and Jorginho further up. He's really lucky Gallagher got injured. I mean 2 headless chickens in the middle angry

Dont know how we survived the terrible pairing of KK and Chalobah. Bad Bad. For those excited about Cobham and what-not. Lampard had those moments too. And No; this is not a biased take

Plenty word about Cobham, give us one word for generational fraudvertz, Mr sabinus.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Ibime:

Plenty word about Cobham, give us one word for generational fraudvertz, Mr sabinus.

generational ekukegrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Chalobah update:

No loss when he has started for Chelsea ever

Only one loss in 36 games he has played for Chelsea as starter or substitute

Jehovahs son

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2022
I personally do not think the coach's decision to rotate was the problem today,it's a normal that coach rotate his squad. The players that started can win this games on a very good day if they were very proactive right from the start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2022
User09:
Anyway, I think i've seen enough already on Potter to be uninspired. I don't think he's got it. Only a matter of time before he gets axed

I mean constantly switch Sterling from a winger to a wingback plus all dem tactical switches every second; He's not fooling anyone.

Playing Mount - Gallagher in the double pivot and Jorginho further up. He's really lucky Gallagher got injured. I mean 2 headless chickens in the middle angry

Dont know how we survived the terrible pairing of KK and Chalobah. Bad Bad. For those excited about Cobham and what-not. Lampard had those moments too. And No; this is not a biased take

I wonder what you saw but for me i have seen improvement in the team as compared to how we were under Tuchel. Your MCM was a disaster before he left with his useless non inspiring pattern. Today you can see through pass,strikers getting to touch ball inside the area,midfielders gettings the chances to either shoot or lay a pass from the midfield, everyone trying to make attempt at passing forward including your man Jorginho, these are what gives us hope that the team is on the right track under Potter. Watch our ball without any previous bias and i am sure you will be impressed as well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Kantebets:
you hyped potter like he was the new Guardiola yet the football we watched today was not different from what we used to see with tuchel

At least you will calm down down with potter hype
Too much back and sideways passes..I don't know if our forwarders are afraid of shooting from outside the box..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2022
donstan18:
Kepa saving us again.

We’ve been defensively terrible.

How can you say so when Thiago Silva the defensive liability is not playing? The defence is only terrible when he is playing remember?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Rlc is werey tonight

He is always a mad man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:07am On Oct 20, 2022
donstan18:
So Na Kepa be our messiah now?

You dey mind Ancient of days Thiago Silva way no defend well?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
Is it just me or is porter getting found out cheesy

It is just you and your co Havertz worshipper.. user09

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:28am On Oct 20, 2022
I feel that the fear of missing the WC due to the injury is that reason why some supposed top players are putting in average shifts these days.

I mean, which what has happen to RJ, Kante, and Jota, every player from now till early November would not want to take unnecessary risks on the pitch. This, in turn, will make some leagues (especially the PL) unpredictable as to who would end up winning or finishing in the UEFA places.

In the end, we will have to blame FIFA’s EXCO masterclass in awarding the WC hosting rights to a country whose average summer temperatures are between 110-120F angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:38am On Oct 20, 2022
PDPGuy:
I feel that the fear of missing the WC due to the injury is that reason why some supposed top players are putting in average shifts these days.

I mean, which what has happen to RJ, Kante, and Jota, every player from now till early November would not want to take unnecessary risks on the pitch. This, in turn, will make some leagues (especially the PL) unpredictable as to who would end up winning or finishing in the UEFA places.

In the end, we will have to blame FIFA’s EXCO masterclass in awarding the WC hosting rights to a country whose average summer temperatures are between 110-120F angry
Oyel. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46am On Oct 20, 2022
PDPGuy:

Shouldn't every country have a right to host the world cup

Or should it be exclusively for some countries

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2022
@Ibime how far with Kepa? cheesy still heights and shots eh?

Borja though, for all his hard work and speed, why does he always prefer to turn back out? Them no dey teach dem for Cobham?

We've not particularly played well in the last 2 matches, so Potters got a lot of work to do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Kai Havertz. Has he lost his jinja or what?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:59am On Oct 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shouldn't every country have a right to host the world cup

Or should it be exclusively for some countries

I think every country should have the right to host it. But they still have to work within the established football calendar.

So, that’s why I wasn’t entirely sure why FIFA went ahead to move the WC to Nov/Dec when Qatar had already demonstrated that they could construct air-conditioned stadia with retractable roofs. I know the energy consumption of such stadia would have been enormous, but Qatar, as one of the top 4 richest countries in the world, wouldn’t have had a problem with powering such stadia for a 30-day tournament.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 4:27am On Oct 20, 2022
FBS:
Kai Havertz. Has he lost his jinja or what?
He no get anything before, na lampard wey go buy this fraud cause nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How does this make Rafael leao a better player than sterling ?

You go loose this arguement bros

Raheem sterling >>>>>> Rafael leao

You don't even watch Chelsea matches but just want to argue ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2022
I can’t believe it’s 30 days to the World Cup shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

I wonder what you saw but for me i have seen improvement in the team as compared to how we were under Tuchel. Your MCM was a disaster before he left with his useless non inspiring pattern. Today you can see through pass,strikers getting to touch ball inside the area,midfielders gettings the chances to either shoot or lay a pass from the midfield, everyone trying to make attempt at passing forward including your man Jorginho, these are what gives us hope that the team is on the right track under Potter. Watch our ball without any previous bias and i am sure you will be impressed as well.

I see.

To you, Football is all about midfield elegant passes.

You know whats funny is most of the accusations TT suffered, Potter is pretty much doing similar. And yet, I cannot see the why

Unnecessary tinkering. Most of his formations are still variations of 3 atb. Players are also being played out of positions. Cucurella playing CB, Sterling playing wing back. Kai on the left. Gallagher in the middle e.t.c

This one is just a low budget AVB who's still excited about playing youths and all that

I'm not even going to indulge your comparison between the 2 coaches. Someone who was hired for having good man management and being a Yes man. Nothing in his portfolio even suggests a top coach. Hopefully I see something different as this was just his 5th game that I watched so maybe I was seeing the wrong things

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2022
PDPGuy:

This is a theory I can work with. Particularly in the case of Kai who's been pretty much average these past few games.

His body language is even worse. Maybe sit him and play Pulisic more as that one is always looking to take risks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Potterball === Portor Portor football

Kepa has been man of the match twice now... Saving our asses. If not we would have lost our last 2 matches in a row now

There's absolutely nothing exciting about this man. (Atleast not yet),

Hope he does win Man Utd at the weekend. As long as we pick up necessary points, i wont complain

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

How can you say so when Thiago Silva the defensive liability is not playing? The defence is only terrible when he is playing remember?

You too dey cap.

Remind me the defence again against Aston Villa...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
Too much back and sideways passes..I don't know if our forwarders are afraid of shooting from outside the box..
It is the personnel and not the coach, this is why rebuilding is going on, so many imbalance with the players available.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Bluemann
Be very very afraid

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Velverde young player at 24 cheesy cheesy

Barca young stars are central midfielders so calm clown

Do you know Ansu fati have more career goals than rodrygo despite being injured for about 18 months and playing lesser games than him in his career ? How many times have you seen us hyping fati ? It’s not us hyping our youngstars ,when you are good you are good ,do you know zidane and modric voted pedri for the kopa award last year ?

Pls stop mis-informing people. Rodrygo has more career goals than Ansu Fati. The margin is not even close.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
FBS:
@Ibime how far with Kepa? cheesy still heights and shots eh?

He.done try oh. He should Keep this up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2022
arukwe123:
No one can shoot from outside the box

More reason why we suggested other players but some people are hell bent on seeing the club they claim to support suffer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15935) (15936) (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), andrewbaba44, hatakekakashi, oliverano, Jodera, Neimarjr, Neobulletzz(m), anadozie1, Puntingnoob and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.