Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617788 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) (15942) (15943) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
you want to play like Madrid with 30+ Midfielders who are bang average ,is gonna take up to too transfer window to get rid of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2022
FBS:
Kai Havertz. Has he lost his jinja or what?
mount will go months without a goal and y’all wouldn’t say shit

Havertz goes just 2 games without a goal, and in those 2 games he came on as a substitute player once and suddenly he is bad

My opinions on Chelsea fans is known so I wouldn’t take this conversation further than this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Potterball === Portor Portor football

Kepa has been man of the match twice now... Saving our asses. If not we would have lost our last 2 matches in a row now

There's absolutely nothing exciting about this man. (Atleast not yet),

Hope he does win Man Utd at the weekend. As long as we pick up necessary points, i wont complain
tuchel himself said : when the keeper is winning motm multiple times, something is wrong with the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Ibime:
Chalobah update:

No loss when he has started for Chelsea ever

Only one loss in 36 games he has played for Chelsea as starter or substitute

Jehovahs son
smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
MorataFC:
With his performance week in week out, even Kano pillar will rej3ct him
fact remains that he will leave Chelsea to either of those teams

Do you want to bet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
PDPGuy:
I can’t believe it’s 30 days to the World Cup shocked
Yeah, 31 days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
smh

Results don't argue with man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
PDPGuy:

I think every country should have the right to host it. But they still have to work within the established football calendar.

So, that’s why I wasn’t entirely sure why FIFA went ahead to move the WC to Nov/Dec when Qatar had already demonstrated that they could construct air-conditioned stadia with retractable roofs. I know the energy consumption of such stadia would have been enormous, but Qatar, as one of the top 4 richest countries in the world, wouldn’t have had a problem with powering such stadia for a 30-day tournament.

Established football calendar of who? Europe?
While Europe have their club competition UCL final holding in May to follow their calendar
Conmebol has their Copa libetadoras final in November
AFC some years have played their final in December

Favorable months in one hemisphere is unfavorable in the other. For example June is winter in Australia. Are we saying a place like New Zealand or Australia should never host a global tournament? Tennis schedules their Australian Open in January for this reason

The world cup goes beyond the air conditioned stadium, It also goes to the tourist who visit the country and walk around. How many people will have health emergencies because we want to have the world cup in July in Qatar? Where average temperature can reach 106F

This summer the heat wave in Europe almost had many people hitting the hospital, imagine a month of that in a foreign country when you could easily move it to later in the year

Heck it's not convenient for some people in Europe, the earlier world cups were not convenient for some people too and they still attended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Was meant to say league goals ,so my mistake .

overall Rodrygo has more goals ,but which one is the margin is not even close ,someone that has played 173 games already while fati has played 80 only ,rodrugo has scored 33 while fati got 21 ,so where is the big margin comming from when one has doubled the appearance of the other grin

You made a mistake and you still put up this just to defend your mistakes? As of today Rodrygo has 43 why Ansu has 27 career goals. That is a big margin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
monerozi5590:

You made a mistake and you still put up this just to defend your mistakes? As of today Rodrygo has 43 why Ansu has 27 career goals. That is a big margin.

One has played about 50 percent games more than one ,so it’s not a big Margin so you are wrong .

I played 50 percent lesser games than you and you just have about 10 goals than me and you call that a big margin ? Lol

I hope you didn’t found rodrygo Madrid Castilla goals grin

Stop playing man .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ebukacute:

Everybody here knows you are a guardiolar ass licker and a fan with rubbish takes. A passionate Chelsea supporter that is popular for wishing old,weak and dilapidated players for Chelsea. You know ball and you were proposing that we sign coutinho who can't make Aston Villa's first eleven, marcelo who is already weak and a defensive liability,600 years old Dani Alves and the rest. You don't worth anybody's explanation this guardiolar fan

You are not very bright and this is why;
A Chelsea fan should naturally despise man United, who regularly helps me to beat man United should become a friend of a true Chelsea fan......As the saying goes the enemy of your enemy is your what again? Ebudot.

Secondly, a true Chelsea fan will appreciate the experience Thiago Silva brought to our defence line and as such will equally demand other similar players with experience in other key positions to help our mostly British players who mostly lack the natural skill sets to carry out some certain task on the pitch. Just last night,I saw Havertz10 called out Mount on something and truth be told he was right, butter no be monkey food,Mount can't do it but him having someone he would learn from can help him achieve that quickly,Coutinho that you want to ridicule has something most of your midfielders don't have. Chilwell until the arrival of Cucurella doesn't like playing the ball into key areas,with Marcelo with us he could have learnt well since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ebukacute:

Everybody here knows you are a guardiolar ass licker and a fan with rubbish takes. A passionate Chelsea supporter that is popular for wishing old,weak and dilapidated players for Chelsea. You know ball and you were proposing that we sign coutinho who can't make Aston Villa's first eleven, marcelo who is already weak and a defensive liability,600 years old Dani Alves and the rest. You don't worth anybody's explanation this guardiolar fan

You have problem of him being a guardiola fan or you have problem of him recommending finished players ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Brentford boss Thomas Frank:
"Kepa [Arrizabalaga] was fantastic. Every time Chelsea come here, their goalkeeper is Man of the Match."
[@primevideosport via @BBCSport]
#CFC #justcfc

Chai
Indirect insult

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

One has played about 50 percent games more than one ,so it’s not a big Margin so you are wrong .

I played 50 percent lesser games than you and you just have about 10 goals than me and you call that a big margin ? Lol

Stop playing man .

You made a post earlier that Fati has more career goals than Rodrygo despite playing less. I quoted you by saying that is a big misinformation. Now you are here saying another thing. Someone that cannot be corrected cannot be guilded. I rest my case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
monerozi5590:

You made a post earlier that Fati has more career goals than Rodrygo despite playing less. I quoted you by saying that is a big misinformation. Now you are here saying another thing. Someone that cannot be corrected cannot be guilded. I rest my case.

Lol

It’s okay bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ibime:

Results don't argue with man
That result is an abnormality

In fact the only reason that statement even exist is because he isn’t good enough and doesn’t play enough

If we comb through the league, we would find plenty like that, rest

Result is havertz that has scored and won major competitions for the club back to back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
They all miss you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz you really need to work on yourself

You have the potential ffs.do better
He always starts the season slow

Then when season about to end he starts showing brilliance

We can't be having that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
drisham:
Havertz you really need to work on yourself

You have the potential ffs.do better

Rest he is leaving, nobody wants anything to work, personally I don’t want him to play another minute for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You have problem of him being a guardiola fan or you have problem of him recommending finished players ? cheesy
I have problem with him of all people saying thatI'm not passionate about Chelsea. Tell your self the truth Andrew, no passionate Chelsea fan will be insulting his club legends while defending guardiolar and his players, wishing injury on his club player, insulting his club's past coaches while asslicking guardiolar, wishing that his club signs the metuselahs and the ishmaes of the football game. if I show you his comment before our champions league final with guardiolars mancity e go shock you.
Someone like that doesn't deserve to mention pashun at all for here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the problem with Chelsea fans they want instant success,Potter has been winning all this while no pim ,Potter draw one all of sudden he is avarage coach, they're forgetting that he is resting key players, Midfield is completely shit,some key players out too , but no let us attack him for trying squad rotation,the only problem I had with him was playing havertz , Chelsea won't be transformed overnight
He is resting players to play man u..but thesame man u played their first eleven yesterday..OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ebukacute:

I have problem with him of all people saying thatI'm not passionate about Chelsea. Tell your self the truth Andrew, no passionate Chelsea fan will be insulting his club legends while defending guardiolar and his players, wishing injury on his club player, insulting his club's past coaches while asslicking guardiolar, wishing that his club signs the metuselahs and the ishmaes of the football game. if I show you his comment before our champions league final with guardiolars mancity e go shock you.
Everybody knows he's a fake Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
That result is an abnormality

In fact the only reason that statement even exist is because he isn’t good enough and doesn’t play enough

If we comb through the league, we would find plenty like that, rest

Result is havertz that has scored and won major competitions for the club back to back

36 games is enough. That's a full season of games.

27 starts no defeat including many massive games

6 substitute appearances one defeat. The one defeat, he came on late in the game after Chelsea were already losing

Don't argue with Jehovah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
He is resting players to play man u..but thesame man u played their first eleven yesterday..OK
are you comparing tottenham to Brentford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
A001:

Everybody knows he's a fake Chelsea fan.
Who no know am come new here.
Fair weather fans everywhere. grin if you talk now they will tell you that they started watching Chelsea play since when baba fela was still a virgin but when you hear their takes here , you go wonder weda na microwave Dem dey use as tv dey watch ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Truss lasted too long self, the system is broken, they think it’s just the leaders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:

Rest he is leaving, nobody wants anything to work, personally I don’t want him to play another minute for Chelsea

K

Nice of you to finally agree that he has failed to live up to the hype

Good luck to both of you wherever you are going

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ebukacute:

Agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kantebets:
Brentford boss Thomas Frank:
"Kepa [Arrizabalaga] was fantastic. Every time Chelsea come here, their goalkeeper is Man of the Match."
[@primevideosport via @BBCSport]
#CFC #justcfc

Chai
Indirect insult
Omo see insult..chai na blues this man the drag for ground like this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
All of them shit individually

Non can make a decent pass,none can beat his marker to save his life

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
drisham:

K

Nice of you to finally agree that he has failed to live up to the hype

Good luck to both of you wherever you are going
failed with 3 thropies in 2 years

Most of you have this sense of entitlement cheesy

Havertz is a Chelsea legend, his name is written in Chelsea folklore

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
are you comparing tottenham to Brentford
Hmm..As we no collect 3 point from them..how sure are u that we will collect 3 point from man u

(1) (2) (3) ... (15937) (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) (15942) (15943) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.