Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726230 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) (15942) (15943) (15944) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
failed with 3 thropies in 2 years

Most of you have this sense of entitlement cheesy

Havertz is a [b]Chelsea legend, [/b]his name is written in Chelsea folklore

I know you're atheist
But at least fear the God of soccer ffs

You can't be real grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
That result is an abnormality

In fact the only reason that statement even exist is because he isn’t good enough and doesn’t play enough

If we comb through the league, we would find plenty like that, rest

Result is havertz that has scored and won major competitions for the club back to back
Havertz case is called..ika nka na young..He is finished and he never blow..chai this life no balance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
Truss lasted too long self, the system is broken, they think it’s just the leaders
Resigned after just 41 days shocking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
drisham:
Havertz you really need to work on yourself

You have the potential ffs.do better
He always starts the season slow

Then when season about to end he starts showing brilliance

We can't be having that
He's doing that make they no sell am..or terminate his contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
Hmm..As we no collect 3 point from them..how sure are u that we will collect 3 point from man u
nothing sure ,but resting key players is ,and besides our schedule tight pass man u or any other club own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nothing sure ,but resting key players is ,and besides our schedule tight pass man u or any other club own
I wish we collect 3 or 1 from man u..make they top us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
I wish we collect 3 or 1 from man u..make they top us
why ,then you are not a true blues ,you support your team no matter how bad they plY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
failed with 3 thropies in 2 years

Most of you have this sense of entitlement cheesy

Havertz is a Chelsea legend, his name is written in Chelsea folklore

shocked shocked
Na dog & rabies go chop & infect the mouth & hand wey you take type this nonsense.
Spits on your bald head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
mount will go months without a goal and y’all wouldn’t say shit

Havertz goes just 2 games without a goal, and in those 2 games he came on as a substitute player once and suddenly he is bad

My opinions on Chelsea fans is known so I wouldn’t take this conversation further than this

Take that your bald head away from this thread.
You & your mentor are average, and he should be regarded as a squad player at best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Did anyone watch Man Utd vs Spurs yesterday and wished for Cuntay football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
raumdeuter:
Did anyone watch Man Utd vs Spurs yesterday and wished for Cuntay football

They said Chelsea didn't give him Kane in his second season and that's why he didn't do well,he has gotten Kane now,still expecting him to lift the league if not i go turn myself to post digger.

Sarri
Conte
Tuchel

If you know you insulted me when I was calling them out just pray they do well in their respective team or delete your post come end of the season. We will table alot of these coaches matter,that Chelsea made them but you all wanted us to worship them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
drisham:

Resigned after just 41 days shocking
Britain no get future that’s the gist basically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Who are we to blame?

I blame Tuchel.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
He is resting players to play man u..but thesame man u played their first eleven yesterday..OK
You see what some of what your fans here don’t understand is that a new manager shouldn’t be expressing himself feeding different players and some are happy that he is using different players cos he can switch to any formation or change tactics. Ah lease he should know and stick to his first eleven not all this feeding of different players in different positions cos he has another match to play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

They said Chelsea didn't give him Kane in his second season and that's why he didn't do well,he has gotten Kane now,still expecting him to lift the league if not i go turn myself to post digger.

Sarri
Conte
Tuchel

If you know you insulted me when I was calling them out just pray they do well in their respective team or delete your post come end of the season. We will table alot of these coaches matter,that Chelsea made them but you all wanted us to worship them.
Sarri and Conte have both won League trophies since they left Chelsea, something we’ve not won since they left.

At least try think deep before coming to form like you were right slandering them.

Conte currently topping Chelsea with Spurs too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked woah ,hope this deal materialize,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
Britain no get future that’s the gist basically
You say a Lot of rubbish always! Learn to keep quiet

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

You see what some of what your fans here don’t understand is that a new manager shouldn’t be expressing himself feeding different players and some are happy that he is using different players cos he can switch to any formation or change tactics. Ah lease he should know and stick to his first eleven not all this feeding of different players in different positions cos he has another match to play
Potter clearly stated that he doesn't want to wear out key players oboy make una get conscience,we have 8 fixture from till October you want him to playing one set of players alll the time abi? if they appear worn out and lose una go still open una mouth talk why e no reserve players ,coach una no Sabi ,na to criticize haba .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
donstan18:

Sarri and Conte have both won League trophies since they left Chelsea, something we’ve not won since they left.

At least try think deep before coming to form like you were right slandering them.

Conte currently topping Chelsea with Spurs too.

Mr deep thinker the problem with is that you look for one tiny edge and run with it like you have a point.

They won league with who again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Potter clearly stated that he doesn't want to wear out key players oboy make una get conscience,we have 8 fixture from till October you want him to playing one set of players alll the time abi? if they appear worn out and lose una go still open una mouth talk why e no reserve players ,coach una no Sabi ,na to criticize haba .
Issokay naa make he continue to dey rotate o sheybi na so all dem coaches dey do naa. You feed your best team and take each game as you need all the 3points esp you being new
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

Lets wait and see what he will do now that our remaining matches before world cup hard like chin chin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
You say a Lot of rubbish always! Learn to keep quiet
cheesy cheesy sarcasm. I can’t see the future but i’m mocking it’s current status.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
Lets wait and see what he will do now that our remaining matches before world cup hard like chin chin
They would like him to rotate as well naa instead of feeding his best team. Lets say you played Liverpool or Man city yesterday and Man U is the next game too, maybe they will like him to feed same line up like yesterday and rest key players for Man U grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Havertz10:
cheesy cheesy sarcasm. I can’t see the future but i’m mocking it’s current status.
Alright!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
popizaino:

Mr deep thinker the problem with is that you look for one tiny edge and run with it like you have a point.

They won league with who again?
They won League trophies with football clubs after they left Chelsea.

You’ve not won any league trophy since they left, the last one you won was by one of them.

You’re not qualified in any way to slander Conte or Sarri when you’re best rated manager is Poch.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
donstan18:

They won League trophies with football clubs after they left Chelsea.

You’ve not won any league trophy since they left, the last one you won was by one of them.

You’re not qualified in any way to slander Conte or Sarri when you’re best rated manager is Poch.
see fatalitycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
*personally,I don't want him to play another minute for chelsea*

Or you are tired of his rubbish performance,shame don dey catch babagrin,the best thing for us is to take 50m and run

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chelsea has turned to a chemistry lab where all sort of experiment takes place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
rotating half of the ur first eleven at once is p..others rotate 2 or 3 players when they play against weak teams..Btw: worn out when they are collecting fat salaries..U that works from morning to night everyday to make money..how many times do u rest in a month..how many times did u hear messi and cr7 didn't play because of (worn out) during their prime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
zeusis:
Chelsea has turned to a chemistry lab where all sort of experiment takes place

grin grin grin grin
You don kolo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

grin grin grin grin
You don kolo

My guy I just tire. Na new things we dey see every gw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

They would like him to rotate as well naa instead of feeding his best team. Lets say you played Liverpool or Man city yesterday and Man U is the next game too, maybe they will like him to feed same line up like yesterday and rest key players for Man U grin
he is just trying to improve the young players..Good..but the koko be say we don't even have a quality first eleven,talkless of the remaining ones..as it stands now i don't even know our standard first eleven..and the problem is that they might still play rubish after resting them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (15938) (15939) (15940) (15941) (15942) (15943) (15944) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, sunnychibs(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.