Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) (15973) (15974) (15975) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Arsenal looking really good tbh. The goal has been coming.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
havert should be sold immediately, if he can't accept benching from now on. very lazy player, aubameyang-broja should start over him from now on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
I’ll never understand why someone will be pained that EPL clubs are promoting English players and giving them more chances. Should they promote Cotonou players instead?

Isn’t it foolishness to overlook or excuse Spanish and German clubs when they do the same but start foaming in the mouth when it’s done in England?

Was it not too much Bundesliga and German player hyping landed us lots of frauds and flops? How many German overhyped young players are strong starters for their clubs outside Bundesliga? How many of them? Doesn’t that tell you something? Except Kroos how many German players are/were strong starters for their clubs outside Germany at 30?

Should we talk about Pedri and Gavi’s hype and undeserved awards? Aside sentiment and Spanish favoritism, why should DJong be on bench for Gavi? Is Ferran better than Depay?

How about Pique and Busquet? Do you know what Spanish privileges did for them? I can go on and on and on.

If there’s any league that accommodates foreign players very well, it’ll be EPL, but some rams here will be capping.

We sold Tomori for peanut to buy Fofana, sold Abraham because of Fraudvertz, some mugus here wanted us to sell James for Hakimi too.

Mount will keep playing and featuring for Chelsea FC. He’s English and son of the soil. Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry next week, he’ll keep playing and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Managers will get sacked, we’ll win trophies, new managers will be appointed and we’ll win trophies too, all these will be happening with Mount getting picked and playing. Nothing you go do. smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you follow Brilla Fm you’ll know British hype na play grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
This Gerard was really a useless coach.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
drisham:
Viera swallowed 3 against lampard and no one is talking about it

Let the opposite happen and his haters will flood here

You must underestimate the amount of f00ls in our midst here then cheesy, Villa are up 3-0 in 14 mins grin,

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Xhaka looks like the Gundogan of Arteta, occupies similar spaces
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
latest on our transfer sagas , boehly dey use Ronaldo do juju for you cheesy,I know he wants him because marketing wise it's a smart decision,bit Ronaldo comes with too many dramas

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
amo123:
havert should be sold immediately, if he can't accept benching from now on. very lazy player broja should start over him from now on.
Seconded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
na premier league for you ,small teams go they show big teams shege ,when they jam their fellow small team,them go dey play rubbish

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
potter likes them physically strong players wey fit bully ,not bad targets imo wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
Sterling hasn’t scored a goal in 7 games and no one says anything, havertz goes just 2 games without a goal and they call for his head

I know that much is expected of him compared to others but like I have been saying, if Messi was treated this way, he wouldn’t be the player he is today

Y’all will live to regret these moments and I will be here for it

All this emotional blackmail will only work for people who are incapable of doing their own independent research and dependent on livescore than live matches. Chelsea have every right to sell that sluggish thing and won't regret anything, we have given him all the time in the world to access him and he has fallen short,all we get is excuses and vibes. The KDB and Salah of this world were not given much time like your Generational talent so stop drawing inference thinking we will regret anything should he move elsewhere. Messi on the other hand was never useless, he was already torn torn in the flesh of defenders when he was younger,setting up goals and bringing out the ball from tight dangerous angles to the delight of the world. Watch Argentina vs Serbia Montenegro in 2006 world cup and watch messi's creativity in giving Argentina victory, let Havertz imitate that skills for us at Chelsea at least he is also left footed,no body will ask him to remain on the bench or sold.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
amo123:
havert should be sold immediately, if he can't accept benching from now on. very lazy player broja should start over him from now on.

Broja should start over everyone in attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
3-0 inside 15 mins? cheesy

These Villa mandem didn't rate Gerrard at all, cause ain't no way they could've been transformed from very atrocious to very brilliant so quick.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
I no rate arsenal,I no rate arsenal

Now they are 9 points ahead of us
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
donstan18:
L
We sold Tomori for peanut to buy Fofana, sold Abraham because of Fraudvertz, some mugus here wanted us to sell James for Hakimi too.

The one that suggested the bolded likes to speak much English to hide his anglophobia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
Sterling [b]hasn’t scored a goal in 7 games and no one says anything, havertz goes just 2 games without a goal and [/b]they call for his head

I know that much is expected of him compared to others but like I have been saying, if Messi was treated this way, he wouldn’t be the player he is today

Y’all will live to regret these moments and I will be here for it

Check the previous pages sterling has been dragged

Also rest havertz is not that guy

And I can't wait for the day you stop supporting our club
Your takes on Chelsea are ridiculous

Stan culture has ruined you football sense

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Almajirihunter:

You must underestimate the amount of f00ls in our midst here then cheesy, Villa are up 3-0 in 14 mins grin,
Did you read my post at all

What's my business with villla?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
drisham:
I no rate arsenal,I no rate arsenal

Now they are 9 points ahead of us
Smh
One good thing about you is that you don’t hesitate in admitting and respectfully collecting your L here.

Get ready to collect another L on this matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lovely goal from Southampton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
drisham:

Did you read my post at all

What's my business with villla?

Gerard was sacked and Villa are up 4-0, imagine if that was Lampard.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Second half of the season when everyone will be intensively playing for survival of every kind Arsenal pipe go burst grin. They will make ucl though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Liposure:
i liken sterling to thomas mueller

That's a big lie. Muller thrived under multiple systems and coaches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Omo no team dey pack bus again for epl. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

13 goals in 30 matches and 10 goals in 31 matches in his last 2 seasons for a premium attacking side like City shouldn't attract any ambitious club.

Sterling's misses seem to be more than his goals in his last two seasons at Ettihad. He is a goal shy attacker and we don't need that.

If he scores more than 13 goals for us this season then I will be more than impressed.

Is it not Pep style that made City a premium attacking style.

How else does a confused player like Sterling score double digits if not for the coaching system?

Sterling will waste 3 chances and still score 2 goals in a game for City

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
“We should have signed Gabriel Jesus”

All Pep does is make mid players look world class.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
my dream is him as rw at Madrid or 10 at Bayern JANUARY

The source behind the city links is Simon Philips, it’s credible

I haven’t really thought about city, pep also has an opening on the right wing, I wouldn’t mind him going to city, him and kdb dunking on Chelsea ignorant fans will be glorious to watch

Funny how Chelsea fans mock havertz but top teams are queuing to get him grin goated

Havertz bench Who in Madrid?

Rodrygo Goes, Vini Jr or Valverde?

At Bayern, bench who?

At Man City, bench who?

Keep dreaming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Devvy4:

Next time, be specific
wow. I miss this. I think he is talking about Atletico Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, Chelsea paid over £70m for Havertz, paid almost £50m for Sterling but we Una no dey include Salary, amount paid to his agent and bla bla bla.

Why then are you people now interested in Haaland contract and annual salary and Papa fees again when e no dey included in the net spend?

Halaand's official bid is £51m same way Sterling's official bid is £47.5m. Any other thing na conspiracy theories just to make themselves feel good.

Harvetz and Sterling no dey collect salary na free dem dey play.
There was no agent fee cos dem no get agent.

When City buys that's the time we consider all those flight ticket fees and lunch money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thazard:
Mhen,we still haven't replaced Hazard!

Go and buy him back from Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Only Mou, Conte and Simeon can pull this against Pep. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
William scores for Fulham.

Lol.

Who’s that Harrison Reed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) (15973) (15974) (15975) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), Jamiuokolla and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.