Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) (15973) (15974) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I know,I expect some positive signings, then many we leave ,I don't expect Sterling to leave anytime soon ,as we just bought him, however If we could buy leao ,he should be relegated to second 11,then we sell pulisic , havertz,ziyech ,allll of them need to go
Lets hope potter will turn to tuchel when it comes to Tm..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chelsea fans: boehly na mugu! for spending money any how on quality players

*same Chelsea fans*
Chelsea fans:- OMG our team is filled with mid players
bipolar people

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Fair play to him, and I must commend him for the renewed spirit within the squad.
One thing i have been agitating for: is to see my team play free flow attacking football, not necessarily Man city playing style but decent football like Pochettino played at Spurs, Ancelotti at Madrid & the one Klopp is playing at Liverpool (not this season).
I know 6weeks is a short time to implement such, but i am yet to see his playing pattern.

Simple thing as the bolded is rocket science to some people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another uncomfortable truth people need to hear is ,we need someone for that mount position,on days like this that he doesn't perform, not saying he is bad ,but , today on , tommorow off
Thats the disadvantage of becoming a nostalgia club by solely believing in academy boys in a league that most teams spend money in key areas. Midfield is not for kids or potentials if you are really serious to compete for trophies. But anyways, Mount is not actually the problem but our CDM and CM, if we get these two position right Mount become more useful in attacking phase.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
Thats the disadvantage of becoming a nostalgia club by solely believing in academy boys in a league that most teams spend money in key areas. Midfield is not for kids or potentials if you are really serious to compete for trophies. But anyways, Mount is not actually the problem but our CDM and CM, if we get these two position right Mount become more useful in attacking phase.
through talk , jorginho and Ruben for Midfield na minus , kovacic is still playing with injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
the way dey are trying hard to sell us the Declan rice hype eh ,cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea fans: boehly na mugu! for spending money any how on quality players

*same Chelsea fans*

Chelsea fans:- OMG our team is filled with mid players

bipolar people
Nothing wrong with the signings so far and the man really know the problem of the team and he is tackling them as they come; first we lost two CB so it logical to fill those positions which he did even if the midfield need readdressed, now he want to focus on midfield. We should go for Bellingham and Barella, sell Jorg, return Zakaria and keep Kante but this time he should be used solely as CDM like in France while Bellingham and Barella control the game, Kova and Mount to interchange with them depending on the formation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
through talk , jorginho and Ruben for Midfield na minus , kovacic is still playing with injury
Kova is good in holding and driving the ball, but it is not enough, we need productivity in spotting runs, shooting if need arise and creativity that leads to scoring from our midfield, without this, even if you bring Halaand he will still struggle and then expose to ridicule from fans. I tell you, even if Pulisic is weak he will perform if he play for pep because of method of play or you think Foden is that good that make him productive. Our urge for instant trophies have not really allow us build a team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jodera:

Why then are you people now interested in Haaland contract and annual salary and Papa fees again when e no dey included in the net spend?

Halaand's official bid is £51m same way Sterling's official bid is £47.5m. Any other thing na conspiracy theories just to make themselves feel good.

Mumu take, the type that says Mlbappe was available for free transfer this summer and nobody was wise enough to sign him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
The difference between Bellingham and RLC na packaging

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
Kova is good in holding and driving the ball, but it is not enough, we need productivity in spotting runs, shooting if need arise and creativity that leads to scoring from our midfield, without this, even if you bring Halaand he will still struggle and then expose to ridicule from fans. I tell you, even if Pulisic is weak he will perform if he play for pep because of method of play or you think Foden is that good that make him productive. Our urge for instant trophies have not really allow us build a team.
the reason I said kovacic to stay can make a good back up imo ,and you are right about that instant trophy mentality,that is what is Killing Chelsea today ,we need a good team before we can get to promise Land
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ibime:
You are not wrong, I fear any product from Raumdeuter’s league grin but then again he is performing in ucl. Cheek is Kova junior brother in driving and running with the ball to nowhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
Nothing wrong with the signings so far and the man really know the problem of the team and he is tackling them as they come; first we lost two CB so it logical to fill those positions which he did even if the midfield need readdressed, now he want to focus on midfield. We should go for Bellingham and Barella, sell Jorg, return Zakaria and keep Kante but this time he should be used solely as CDM like in France while Bellingham and Barella control the game, Kova and Mount to interchange with them depending on the formation.
let Kante go bro ,this part of what is killing is , you want to let kovacic that is managing to play go,over Kanye that can't see 15+ matches,we need to stop depending on him , accept this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the reason I said kovacic to stay can make a good back up imo ,and you are right about that instant trophy mentality,that is what is Killing Chelsea today ,we need a good team before we can get to promise Land
Yes I said that earlier that he should stay and rotate with Bellingham and Ballera, while Kante is strictly use as CDM like in France, all those excess running to and fro due to weakling we parade as CDM should stop. Kante can still give three years of top football if managed properly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
Yes I said that earlier that he should stay and rotate with Bellingham and Ballera, while Kante is strictly use as CDM like in France, all those excess running to and fro due to weakling we parade as CDM should stop. Kante can still give three years of top football if managed properly.
let go lol ! if Kante was in Madrid do you think we would have been having this discussion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
let Kante go bro ,this part of what is killing is , you want to let kovacic that is managing to play go,over Kanye that can't see 15+ matches,we need to stop depending on him , accept this
I opined Kova should stay in my previous comment but should be rotated with incoming midfielders, Jorg and Zakaria should go. If managed properly Kante still has three years of top football. He should be strictly used as CDM, no more running to and fro unnecessarily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
let go lol ! if Kante was in Madrid do you think we would have been having this discussion
But carvalja is still Real Madrid and struggled with injury in the past like Kante now. I’m not saying we should keep Kante based off emotion but what he can do when fully fit. After all those years of running from him it is normal to go under the knife so as to return fully fit but this time, he should be used wisely. Casemiro left because of money. He is Brazilian and saw an opportunity to have a great pay rise which Madrid are not ready to give so they cashed out on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chelsea will be very fooolish to sell Kante, all they need do is to adjust his game play.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
But carvalja is still Real Madrid and struggled with injury in the past like Kante now. I’m not saying we should keep Kante based off emotion but what he can do when fully fit. After all those years of running from him it is normal to go under the knife so as to return fully fit but this time, he should be used wisely. Casemiro left because of money. He is Brazilian and saw an opportunity to have a great pay rise which Madrid are not ready to give so they cashed out on him.
no wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
You guys should stop worrying yourself you can not win the league with a CDM like Jorg, he should be sold and Kante renew and stay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jorginho and penalty are like bread and butter. I don't think he know how to do anything than to score penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Jorginho and penalty are like bread and butter. I don't think he know how to do anything than to score penalty.
as much as I hate jorginho,he is the pest penalty taker , 0ver %90 accuracy,it's unreal,with that his hopping pattern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
as much as I hate jorginho,he is the pest penalty taker , 0ver %90 accuracy,it's unreal,with that his hopping pattern

How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:
havertz is better, has only missed once in his entire career, jorginho can’t handle pressure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ibime:
Is like u no dey watch this boys..compare their stats this season alone then u will know the difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
even players know Potter is tactically smart,this man will cook all he needs is a little bit of time and full transfer window

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
potter should learn from chillswell poor attacking. if we play 343 stop playing cucurela in left defence he's not a box defender. he's better than chilwell in attacking, play cucurela as left wingback and the attack will flow better. next I still don't understand why zakaria no day play, abi is he for fancy?. we are asking for a strong powerful DM to bench jorginho and replace kante and we are benching him. is he so bad that he can't play as sub or against astonvilla and palace standard? its ridiculous and potter should immediately fast track his playing. at least Saul niguez played and was useless we all saw it, so have we seen zakaria play for us before? so how do we rate him, without game time? we will look very foolish then. ( image zakarias description from Wikipedia)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sterling hasn’t scored a goal in 7 games and no one says anything, havertz goes just 2 games without a goal and they call for his head

I know that much is expected of him compared to others but like I have been saying, if Messi was treated this way, he wouldn’t be the player he is today

Y’all will live to regret these moments and I will be here for it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
havert should be sold immediately, if he can't accept benching from now on. very lazy player broja should start over him from now on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) (15973) (15974) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, Joezinho, Bill8012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.