Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15966) (15967) (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) ... (19264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

How come he was giving double digits goals and assists output that Chelsea attackers couldn't give

Let's see him reproduce those numbers he was giving under Pep
i liken sterling to thomas mueller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
guy more blessings to you , Chelsea had the most expensive defenders,yet we were conceding carelessly, under Potter just twice ,from bottom of the table in UEFA to top ,he drew twice all of a sudden he is avarage coach,fools ,Potter have said 6 weeks is short time to implement his philosophy ,he has not have time on the training grounds,he has not seen transfer window,yet they expect changes , foolish plastic fans.

People are just irrational that's all i will say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2022
drisham:

Like he saved benzema own last season ABI

Kepa has been class and error prone compared to Mendy earlier this season

We are okay with kepa

Error prone bawo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2022
youngZee23:
shocked

Signing justified.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2022
How did we get here..how did we pack all this st.u.pid players..All the Elite clubs have strong teams but chelsea hmm..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Aubameyang shouldn't be starting our games henceforth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
objective indeed, nobody is denying the fact that havertz hasn’t shown his potential consistently but the level of expectations y’all have for him is ridiculous

You expect him to score every chance, make chances and be motm every game

Havertz scored literally 2 games ago and y’all act like he hasn’t scored all year
You are only telling stories. If he does well, I will mention his name. If he doesn't we will also call him out.
You don't get to decide when we can or can't refer to him. Besides, we are not here for Havertz, we are here FOR CHELSEA!
So stop acting like he is the only one who gets mentioned.

He has the potential but has been poor lately objectively or subjectively cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
He has his fault but he is not a bad player like some people here want us to believe. He is the type of player that strive when the play is synergic because he is a system player. Our midfield pass the ball after breaking counter attack chances, by then the attack have giving up running and had to return to collect the ball, you don’t transition this way and expect your attackers to be effective. It’s not coincidence we don’t have attackers that have scored 20 plus goals since Costa. Most times Kovacic either over hit the ball or under hit it, Jorg pass to Sylver or James to play long passes while cheek run to traffic for no reason and then get confused.
He is not a bad players, at all at all, just need to be consistent and eventually fulfil those potentials. It is there and about time to unlock it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
arukwe123:
grin grin
English Chuck Norris grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Unlimited22:
When RLC drops his one good game in 5 or 10 games Nateevs and FBS will come out. The guy is just too inconsistent.
LOL.
He played nonsense against manure and I don't get why he always prefer to put the ball in between his own legs before actually moving forward.
Boy has talent but.....and its a BIG but.... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2022
1. imo Jogginghoe played one of his best matches, save a few mistakes here and there, he actually contributed positively to the team
2. Kepa again did all he could. Anyone saying he should have used his fists should first try to jump that high and immediately turn your palm into a wrist and tell us how long it took you. He did what any/most GKs would do, palm the ball away, just unlucky is all.
3. Chalobah once again brilliant. Covered every blade of the turf.
4. Our attackers are still very inconsistent, maybe time to change our attacking coach if there is one? The final ball is not only missing, seems they also don't always know what to do when in front of goal.
5. Credits to Potter for changing his tactics or formation or whatever but the idea of 10 steps backwards and 1 step forward is infuriating.
Time to step UP and FORWARD!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
FBS:

LOL.
He played nonsense against manure and I don't get why he always prefer to put the ball in between his own legs before actually moving forward.
Boy has talent but.....and its a BIG but.... undecided
He has bags of talent. He's just too inconsistent and is too fond of putting his had down and dribbling.
As a central midfielder in this day and age, if you always do that you'll keep running into traffic and trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

How come he was giving double digits goals and assists output that Chelsea attackers couldn't give

Let's see him reproduce those numbers he was giving under Pep

13 goals in 30 matches and 10 goals in 31 matches in his last 2 seasons for a premium attacking side like City shouldn't attract any ambitious club.

Sterling's misses seem to be more than his goals in his last two seasons at Ettihad. He is a goal shy attacker and we don't need that.

If he scores more than 13 goals for us this season then I will be more than impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As usual you have no meaningful thing to say .

Nothing is meaningful to an 'Andrew the dwarf' that still loves a spineless Busquets even when other sensible Barca fans have seen the light.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
It's like Depression is the curse of being a genius. Someone as introspective and intelligent as Andres iniesta will almost inevitably get depression. Pray we find we find our healing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Adam traore has tormented Man City multiple times.. For that reason Adama Traore is also better than Sterling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBdsZZJDsx8

We are talking about like for like. A LWF for a LWF this season.

Newcastle will not swap Maximin for Sterling, unless their board is made up of foolish people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Nothing is meaningful to an 'Andrew the dwarf' that still loves a spineless Busquets even when other sensible Barca fans have seen the light.

If 6ft na dwarf then I am a proud one grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If 6ft na dwarf then I am a proud one grin

Intelligently, a dwarf. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Sterling was unnecessary, tuchel for all his good was very clueless, players he chose and players he bought

Been saying it since lukaku transfer, no top coach will look at lakaka and say I want that to win a major competition, sterling is another, someone that pep couldn’t wait to get rid off, we gave him top dollar for that crap, abi is it mount that even the blind can see that he isn’t good enough, 5 years wouldn’t fix this mess, warned y’all about aubu, they said he can perform cheesy

United coach has already started working his magic, united played very well, shame I haven’t been watching them since, Ericsson is a cheat code, I wouldn’t be surprised if they fix the remaining holes January and go on a mad run, they are that good

We played nonsense yesterday, there were no positives, we will get beaten seriously in the champions league when we come up against top teams

The sooner the inevitable failure that is porter is dismissed, the better.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Jodera:
I will never use price to judge any team. Richarlison costs more than Haaland but everyone knows he's no near Haaland right foot how much more his left.

Man u front 3 costs over twice my front 3 but God knows I'll never swap them even with a gun in the head grin

You are a joke if you believe the amount announced was all they spent on Haaland. Stick to City and leave Arsenal, known for long as a feeder team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

You are a joke if you believe the amount announced was all they spent on Haaland. Stick to City and leave Arsenal, known for long as a feeder team.

You go conspiracy theories oooo,why not stick to what is reported on the news and on the net ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Sportsweb:
in your dreams
my dream is him as rw at Madrid or 10 at Bayern JANUARY

The source behind the city links is Simon Philips, it’s credible

I haven’t really thought about city, pep also has an opening on the right wing, I wouldn’t mind him going to city, him and kdb dunking on Chelsea ignorant fans will be glorious to watch

Funny how Chelsea fans mock havertz but top teams are queuing to get him grin goated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2022
popizaino:

You go conspiracy theories oooo,why not stick to what is reported on the news and on the net ?

We all know the truth but you want to pretend and stick to the lies. Not me.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
my dream is him as rw at Madrid athletico Madrid or 10 at Bayern JANUARY

The source behind the city links is Simon Philips, it’s credible

I haven’t really thought about city, pep also has an opening on the right wing, I wouldn’t mind him going to city, him and kdb dunking on Chelsea ignorant fans will be glorious to watch

Funny how Chelsea fans mock havertz but top teams are queuing to get him grin goated

Next time, be specific

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
Sterling was unnecessary, tuchel for all his good was very clueless, players he chose and players he bought

Been saying it since lukaku transfer, no top coach will look at lakaka and say I want that to win a major competition, sterling is another, someone that pep couldn’t wait to get rid off, we gave him top dollar for that crap, abi is it mount that even the blind can see that he isn’t good enough, 5 years wouldn’t fix this mess, warned y’all about aubu, they said he can perform cheesy

United coach has already started working his magic, united played very well, shame I haven’t been watching them since, Ericsson is a cheat code, I wouldn’t be surprised if they fix the remaining holes January and go on a mad run, they are that good

We played nonsense yesterday, there were no positives, we will get beaten seriously in the champions league when we come up against a top teams

The sooner the inevitable failure that is porter is dismissed, the better.
They think is a coach problem. Quick fix to win instant trophies have affected Chelsea over the years by signing wrong players. Auba is not bad for back up but then again we don’t have creative midfielders. Even the quick fix they don’t do it well, I was surprised they didn’t go for Erickson that will bring creativity since we already have Kante and Kova to work for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
be rest assured ,cause he just said this

We wait. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2022
i feel the only reason rlc is getting mins in the midfield is because of our injury issues &we lack numbers in defense.
i dont know why pulisic is yet to start a game.
tuchel should be called & sacked again for giving us a disatrous transfer window esp giving azpli a new contract & signing sterling & auba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Mendy might not be good enough for a team that wants to play out from the back, but Kepa is not the answer..

It's just a matter of time b4 he goes back to his default settings..
kepa is not the answer for a team that wants to play out from th3 back? what a joke. Were you blind all through yesterday's game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
zeusis:

kepa is not the answer for a team that wants to play out from th3 back? what a joke. Were you blind all through yesterday's game?

Read to understand, don't read to ignorantly reply..

The likes of Neur, Allison and Ederson that are the perfect Ball playing Goal keepers are also good at making saves..

Mendy is not good enough for a team that wants to always play out from the back unless he improves (which is unlikely as age is not on his side), but Kepa is not good enough to be first choice GK for the foreseeable future.. He has been here for over four years and his shot stopping has always been called into question, forget this purple patch that he is on currently..

Him not having long arms always means is a disadvantage for him.. Sooner or later, he will go back to the classic £71M Kepa that has always been found wanting when it comes to shit stopping

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
dostr4:
i feel the only reason rlc is getting mins in the midfield is because of our injury issues &we lack numbers in defense.
i dont know why pulisic is yet to start a game.
tuchel should be called & sacked again for giving us a disatrous transfer window esp giving azpli a new contract & signing sterling & auba

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2022
popizaino:
Aubameyang shouldn't be starting our games henceforth.

1 bad game is too small to judge a player.
I was against his signing, yeah! But it is what it is!
The owner call the shot, and we fans, just need to hope he put gives his best for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Read to understand, don't read to ignorantly reply..

The likes of Neur, Allison and Ederson that are the perfect Ball playing Goal keepers are also good at making saves..

Mendy is not good enough for a team that wants to always play out from the back unless he improves (which is unlikely as age is not on his side), but Kepa is not good enough to be first choice GK for the foreseeable future.. He has been here for over four years and his shot stopping has always been called into question, forget this purple patch that he is on currently..

Him not having long arms always means is a disadvantage for him.. Sooner or later, he will go back to the classic £71M Kepa that has always been found wanting when it comes to shit stopping

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (15966) (15967) (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) ... (19264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.