Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622185 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15967) (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) (15973) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
popizaino:

People are just irrational that's all i will say.
they're not emotionally mature
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
Im talking of people complaining on here like they don’t know the team problem already. You have a weakling DM that is breezed past at any move and still ask why you concede late goals. When you are playing top opposition and you score they will come all out to want to equalize, that’s where you need a quality and strong DM to clean up every move.
Midfield needs revamping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2022
akwesenana:
Expected goals smiley
ok thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

If Potter starts Sterling in our next match, then he won't last and should return to his mid table team before he turns us to one. I don't understand why he started him ahead of Pulisic today.

I was also of the opinion of Broja starting too, so that Auba could come in when tempo is down. Broja was fouled after Pulisic got a corner kick.

Thunder will fire him if he starts Sterling in our next match. Bench was good for Havertz and must be good for Sterling too.
I agree with you ,his undoing will be using the likes of Sterling, havertz, consistently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

You are a joke if you believe the amount announced was all they spent on Haaland. Stick to City and leave Arsenal, known for long as a feeder team.
Na only Man city naim dey only announce false price because na guardiola shebi?

Chelsea will buy, the price announced is right
Man u will buy, the price announced is right

Other clubs will buy, the price announced is right

E don reach Man city turn now, I don turn Joke.

No be only Joke na Joké Silva grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
cool Trevor chabolah man of the match ,that boy have become solid ,to think we almost loaned him out ,thanks to boehly, fofana injury was a blessing in disguise cause had it been we loaned him ,we would have been scrambling for an expensive back up , meanwhile chabolah is there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2022
undecided thirteen fixture between October and November, Potter has won five draw 3, without losing, yet his avarage coach,the same man u ,that defeated in form arsenal ,Spurs ,we drew ,yet he is avarage coach ,come next window ,he should go for trossard and caicedo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

We all know the truth but you want to pretend and stick to the lies. Not me.
Lol, na only wen e reach Haaland we go dey hear. Grandpa's commission fee, university fees and maternity fee.

Like Popi rightly said, stick to the amount they paid Dortmund for Haaland cos that's what we always know and use. Abi wen netspend(wey you dey always use brag) don dey include agent fees and maternity charges? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Viera swallowed 3 against lampard and no one is talking about it

Let the opposite happen and his haters will flood here

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Jodera:
I will never use price to judge any team. Richarlison costs more than Haaland but everyone knows he's no near Haaland right foot how much more his left.

Man u front 3 costs over twice my front 3 but God knows I'll never swap them even with a gun in the head grin

Read the transfer contracts again.
Haaland annual salary is x10 of Richarlison.
What about the money paid to his father?
City cooked alot of books & Uefa knows about it, but they will not sat anything because infantino has collected riba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
my dream is him as rw at Madrid or 10 at Bayern JANUARY

The source behind the city links is Simon Philips, it’s credible

I haven’t really thought about city, pep also has an opening on the right wing, I wouldn’t mind him going to city, him and kdb dunking on Chelsea ignorant fans will be glorious to watch

Funny how Chelsea fans mock havertz but top teams are queuing to get him grin goated

What else do u want chelsea to do..to make him perform..he has played everywhere up front under 3 managers but still can't perform
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2022
dostr4:
i feel the only reason rlc is getting mins in the midfield is because of our injury issues &we lack numbers in defense.
i dont know why pulisic is yet to start a game.
tuchel should be called & sacked again for giving us a disatrous transfer window esp giving azpli a new contract & signing sterling & auba
And someppl are crying that he was sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Midfield needs revamping
the attackers too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
cool Trevor chabolah man of the match,that boy have become solid ,to think we almost loaned him out ,thanks to boehly, fofana injury was a blessing in disguise cause had it been we loaned him ,we would have been scrambling for an expensive back up , meanwhile chabolah is there

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2022
youngZee23:
the attackers too
agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Expert17:

I was talking about Chelsea own , Chelsea hands out their own

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2022
another uncomfortable truth people need to hear is ,we need someone for that mount position,on days like this that he doesn't perform, not saying he is bad ,but , today on , tommorow off

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided thirteen fixture between October and November, Potter has won five draw 3, without losing, yet his avarage coach,the same man u ,that defeated in form arsenal ,Spurs ,we drew ,yet he is avarage coach ,come next window ,he should go for trossard and caicedo

Fair play to him, and I must commend him for the renewed spirit within the squad.
One thing i have been agitating for: is to see my team play free flow attacking football, not necessarily Man city playing style but decent football like Pochettino played at Spurs, Ancelotti at Madrid & the one Klopp is playing at Liverpool (not this season).
I know 6weeks is a short time to implement such, but i am yet to see his playing pattern.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another uncomfortable truth people need to hear is ,we need someone for that mount position,on days like this that he doesn't perform, not saying he is bad ,but , today on , tommorow off

Mount should be a CMF. He does not have a business playing AMF or LWF. He's a good player nonetheless, a committed one at that.

His energy & possession football has not been put into good use.

Kovacic, Jorginho & Kante have all paid their dues.
They should be relieved of their duties.
Kovacic does not bring anything to that squad. All he does is win possession and throw it away.
No productivity, no creativity, nothing!
Jorginho has done his best, while Kante is past his prime, gracias for all his outstanding football (but we cannot keep paying wages for an injury prone).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Mount should be a CMF. He does not have a business playing AMF or LWF.

His energy & possession football has not been put into good use.

Kovacic, Jorginho & Kante have all paid their dues.
They should be relieved of their duties.
Kovacic does not bring anything to that squad. All he does is win possession and throw it away.
Jorginho has done his best, while Kante is past his prime( we cannot keep paying wages for an injury prone).
you Sabi ball , Midfield needs revamping if not we will be going round in circles all of again,get close to topping the table ,then drop ,lots of points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Read the transfer contracts again.
Haaland annual salary is x10 of Richarlison.
What about the money paid to his father?
City cooked alot of books & Uefa knows about it, but they will not sat anything because infantino has collected riba
Lol, Chelsea paid over £70m for Havertz, paid almost £50m for Sterling but we Una no dey include Salary, amount paid to his agent and bla bla bla.

Why then are you people now interested in Haaland contract and annual salary and Papa fees again when e no dey included in the net spend?

Halaand's official bid is £51m same way Sterling's official bid is £47.5m. Any other thing na conspiracy theories just to make themselves feel good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Fair play to him, and I must commend him for the renewed spirit within the squad.
One thing i have been agitating for: is to see my team play free flow attacking football, not necessarily Man city playing style but decent football like Pochettino played at Spurs, Ancelotti at Madrid & the one Klopp is playing at Liverpool (not this season).
I know 6weeks is a short time to implement such, but i am yet to see his playing pattern.
that's why he said he is going to take time! he barely has enough training ground to say his ideas it will be a while might take up to a season, make we try get patience,once the idea don implement , with a maybe a good transfer window, everything will be smooth sailing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I agree with you ,his undoing will be using the likes of Sterling, havertz, consistently
I hope u know..the ppl that will bench this guys are in thesame train with them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, Chelsea paid over £70m for Havertz, paid almost £50m for Sterling but we Una no dey include Salary, amount paid to his agent and bla bla bla.

Why then are you people now interested in Haaland contract and annual salary and Papa fees again when e no dey included in the net spend?

Halaand's official bid is £51m same way Sterling's official bid is £47.5m. Any other thing na conspiracy theories just to make themselves feel good.
Hmm.
Don't you think some other things might have been involved underground given the fact that he was a hot cake with a ridiculously low buy-out clause?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Jodera:

Conspiracy is over £500k in wages?
What are you saying?
Havertz agent fee is not upto £10m, same way his wages is not upto £200k.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I like this guys..wish we can get them..but make them no come turn cucu for here ooh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2022
youngZee23:
I hope u know..the ppl that will bench this guys are in thesame train with them
I don't understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
youngZee23:
I like this guys..wish we can get them..but make them no come turn cucu for here ooh
indeed,I watched trossard against man city ,the guy has speed ,we could use him , caicedo is the cheap version of kante ,plus not very expensive £50m will do , unless Brighton refuses to sell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I don't understand
All of our attackers are mid..thesame level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

1 bad game is too small to judge a player.
I was against his signing, yeah! But it is what it is!
The owner call the shot, and we fans, just need to hope he put gives his best for us.

I am not even talking of the stinker he had against United. Aubameyang is not and has never been a striker that would be ideal for any Chelsea side not even his peak. Others will argue because they just want to be on the opposite side of everything i say, but this is Chelsea that I have watched for close to two decades now and i can tell you for free that some players will never be ok for us no matter their stats elsewhere. Aside that, Aubameyang is lazy,i want Broja to start because he has better prospects for the future.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
youngZee23:
All of our attackers are mid..thesame level
I know,I expect some positive signings, then many we leave ,I don't expect Sterling to leave anytime soon ,as we just bought him, however If we could buy leao ,he should be relegated to second 11,then we sell pulisic , havertz,ziyech ,allll of them need to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mhen,we still haven't replaced Hazard!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15967) (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) (15972) (15973) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, DynamoDeGreat and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.