Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10462549 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15995) (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) (16000) (16001) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

Yes. 5:45. I want inter to lose and for Bayern to hand them a very heavy defeat. 8-0 is all I ask for

I no wan risk am cheesy... Make Inter win. Then Bayern go rub salt on top the wound cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Yes.

Good. cheesy

Dem go dey dressing room watch as Inter go trash Aunty Vicky... By then, morale to file out come play their own go vanish and Bayern go come finish work cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

or better still you get out of the club e no hard as well

who are you to tell the club to sell and buy....
Sorry o,go give jorginho new contact then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lovely
i see roman in boehly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

We've gotten ready another Frankfurt in Union Berlin to deal with them this time grin

I sha want Man Utd, Arsenal, Juventus and Barcelona to make semis...

Finally Juventus go win am grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea are interested in Newcastle United's Bruno Guimarães and are studying a proposal for the January transfer window.

-
@GoalBR

No dey post fake news here abeg, why we go buy am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Timo Werner or Raheem Sterling in Chelsea shirt
Who do you prefer

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
i see roman in boehly
nope, they're different
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

I no wan risk am cheesy... Make Inter win. Then Bayern go rub salt on top the wound cheesy

I'm for them having some form of hope only for Bayern to crush it cheesy. No way that dead and useless team is defeating Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

I'm for them having some form of hope only for Bayern to crush it cheesy. No way that dead and useless team is defeating Bayern

But truth be told, they were the better team for the first leg. Just that Bayern was more clinical.

E fit happen again and dem go take their chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

No difference. Miss 100, score one. Werner in that team probably has the same number of goals as Sterling. Werner should never have been sold especially when the replacement is Sterling

Itsrm:

We already have werner, we don't need Sterling. Both players are notorious for raising your hopes a thousand times and dashing it a million times.

Besides, our priority should be strengthening our centreback and midfield

We have enough decent players in attack

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hard one.

As at right now now, as in, today... Werner edges it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sabi guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

No difference. Miss 100, score one. Werner in that team probably has the same number of goals as Sterling. Werner should never have been sold especially when the replacement is Sterling

I havent seen Sterling a lot in Chelsea or maybe he just dissapears in the games I have seen. I feel Werner because of his speed still makes runs that looks threatening and sometimes create chance with his pace though when it comes to finishing his brain just freeze

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nope, they're different
he sacked tuchel barely six months into his reign because he didnt want ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
boehly when he sees your CV that you worked for either salzburg or man City

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

I havent seen Sterling a lot in Chelsea or maybe he just dissapears in the games I have seen. I feel Werner because of his speed still makes runs that looks threatening and sometimes create chance with his pace though when it comes to finishing his brain just freeze
Werner is a good finisher. Chelsea and EPL was the problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

There's really nothing to see. . He receives the ball, cuts inside, the defender correctly anticipates his move and nips the ball away. He falls down hoping for the whistle and the refs who already know his antics ignore him. Rinse and repeat.

Both of them in my opinion are the same. Very unreliable in front of goal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

That goal was on Silva. See the way he deleted himself and left Cucurella with 2 attackers.

Silva is our best defender no doubt. But that shouldn't make one sound ridiculous in the name of defending him.

His mistake led to their goal in Stamford Bridge too.

As Popizaino dey so, even if Silva carry ball turn face Kepa and slam shot into the net for own goal, he will still find a way to twist it that its another person's fault grin... No be so dem dey support player/club.
This proves you haven’t been watching Silva very well since last season.

What you saw yesterday is what he keeps doing. Makes mistake and expose the defense for another person to clean up, then when the persons fails to do that, the blame will be on the person.

Did same to Rudiger, but Rudiger was always there to clean up. We saw it many times here.

Did same to Kouli, I was hammering it here.

Now he did same to Cucurella yesterday, there’s always that person who the world will blame for Silva’s foolishness.

All he does is stress his fellow defenders and set them up for drags.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

I sha want Man Utd, Arsenal, Juventus and Barcelona to make semis...

Finally Juventus go win am grin tongue
Lol...
I reject it oo.

All my enemies in sf, I reject grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
he sacked tuchel barely six months into his reign because he didnt want ronaldo
no that's not why boehly won't sign any player that doesn't have the approval of the coach that's not nice ,he will only suggest , tuchel was sacked cause of clash of ideas, , especially when it came to youngsters,he wanted ,broja , Gallagher, chabolah all gone , boehly didn't want that ,he was concerned hence the firing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:

Werner is a poor finisher especially when he doesnt get space, that was why Bayern refused to buy him despite begging Bayern many times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

Hard one.

As at right now now, as in, today... Werner edges it for me.
Sterling is an upgraded average player. Altho, he showed promises at liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

This proves you haven’t been watching Silva very well since last season.

What you saw yesterday is what he keeps doing. Makes mistake and expose the defense for another person to clean up, then when the persons fails to do that, the blame will be on the person.

Did same to Rudiger, but Rudiger was always there to clean up. We saw it many times here.

Did same to Kouli, I was hammering it here.

Now he did same to Cucurella yesterday, there’s always that person who the world will blame for Silva’s foolishness.

All he does is stress his fellow defenders and set them up for drags.

Silva is the best CB we have right now. Only Chalobah, in his most recent form, is close to him.

His mistakes recently is almost costly that's why it looks like he lost so much form. Watch him a full 90mins. He is almost perfect, aside the isolated mistakes which doesn't even happen twice in a match.

And when discussing Silva, always put his age into consideration.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Werner is a poor finisher especially when he doesnt get space, that was why Bayern refused to buy him despite begging Bayern many times
I watch germany and i see him score loads of goals. I watch leipzig and see him create and score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jodera:
Lol...
I reject it oo.

All my enemies in sf, I reject grin

grin grin

You prefer to meet any of them earlier and crash out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
Who do you prefer
Post world cup will be the best time to make a good judgement about the two. I think sterling is saving himself for the world cup. You can watch chelsea matches and won't even know sterling is on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
Sterling is an upgraded average player. Altho, he showed promises at liverpool

Werner had a respectable GA during his stint in Chelsea. Sadly, football is much more than GA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
I disagree with this bro, I will rather say Werner makes good run and gets into good scoring position cos of his speed but usually fumbles at the last minute. Werner is the type of player that needs space and time for his finishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

grin grin

You prefer to meet any of them earlier and crash out?
Must we meet them?? grin
I fit manage Juventus but you see that other two clubs? Noo ooo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

Silva is the best CB we have right now. Only Chalobah, in his most recent form, is close to him.

His mistakes recently is almost costly that's why it looks like he lost so much form. Watch him a full 90mins. He is almost perfect, aside the isolated mistakes which doesn't even happen twice in a match.

And when discussing Silva, always put his age into consideration.
If age consideration is the reason the truth about his defensive foolishness shouldn’t be said, then it’s better he leaves. Performance should come first and he’s not giving a quality performance. Makes mistake and other will either clean up or get dragged when they don’t clean it up.

Chalobah is clear.
Rudiger was clear.
Kouli is clear.

Na OG tax dey protect Silva, nothing more.

Watch him again in our next match. I’ll be here to point out what I’ve been saying about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Una dey compare Sterling and Werner?

Lol. Nawao!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15995) (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) (16000) (16001) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.