Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532486 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15993) (15994) (15995) (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2022
undecided who be that one ,una no go appreciate win na to dey fault where fault no dey , make en be say una voice opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2022
BlueMann:

Someone said there's nothing good about him at Chelsea lipsrsealed
When I read some comments here I always thank God that nairaland is not a so popular football platform and any opinion here doesn't amount to anything hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
So no one wants to mention how poor Kepa was commanding his 18 yard box during freekicks and corners??
On another day, Chelsea would have paid dearly as a result of that.

Kepa is not good enough, never has been, never will be..

Chelsea need a decent GK that's good okay with the ball and also a good when it comes to commanding his 18 and shot stopping...

All this one Kepa is playing, e go clear for their eye when he is offered a new contract and he reverts back to his default settings...

he conceded a cheap goal yesterday. That ball shouldn't have gone in if he had stayed on his line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

Look at the movement of Thiago Silva as soon as the ball was in the air approaching the area,he reacted by shifting back to get to the last ball, this is what he does 95% of the time in his simple art of defending.Anticipating the last ball.
I'm not analysing that situation with you as I'm the one that brought it here with applaud for him.

I'm just telling you no defender does that 95% of the times and I don't have time for unending comparison with Van dijk.

If kepa didn't come out to punch the ball Silva will have contested for the header so where is 95% of the time coming from.
If any defender does that 95% time then they won't concede more than 5 headed goals all season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided who be that one ,una no go appreciate win na to dey fault where fault no dey , make en be say una voice opinion
did you see that aubameyang's miss in the first half?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
The guy that scores penalty and never scores from open play. Just give him 12 yards, he will sing your praises to the high heavens because its the only thing he knows how to do best.
None of the Chelsea coaches he played under thinks so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
So no one wants to mention how poor Kepa was commanding his 18 yard box during freekicks and corners??

Chelsea need a decent GK that's good okay with the ball and also a good when it comes to commanding his 18 and shot stopping...

All this one Kepa is playing, e go clear for their eye when he is offered a new contract and he reverts back to his default settings...

this one is running mad...these are people who watch match on livescore in Opera mini free 50 MB data daily..they know nothing about football

avoid such people...they are USELESS when it comes to sport...very USELESS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

this one is running mad...these are people who watch match on livescore in Opera mini free 50 MB data daily..they know nothing about football
Na Ur Papa for house dey run mad.. F0ol

So u no fit make Ur point without insult?

Yeye human being

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2022
The indications are that Chelsea would rather have several
recruitment experts than be reliant on one person. They want a
collaborative approach, with links between the coaching staff,
recruitment department and ownership.

this is the most stupid ideas I have ever seen a football club do.... Chelsea is running in to a disaster...let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Mendy would have been on his line at least kepa tried to punch out those balls, even when he's not that tall.honestly Mendy always made normal things look hard, because he rarely does it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

you see what I mean.... coconut and it's water will reason well than this fellow.... nothing good comes out of these kind of people....they are so USELESS that even chicken makes good friend and companion than them....pls avoid them

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you see what I mean.... coconut and it's water will reason well than this fellow.... nothing good comes out of these kind of people....they are so USELESS that even chicken makes good friend and companion that them....pls avoid them
cool
StarchAndBanga:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2022
undecided jorginho will display good performance anytime Chelsea is winning why can't he so the same when we are losing,as usual our reactive fansbase are happy,same people that was calling for his head against man U , it's that the kind of Midfield you want? one minute you heap praise next you insult,call it agenda if you like, but jorginho is one of the reasons that Midfield is not creative , only kovacic I feel say make they try retain ,as back up ,the rest out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided jorginho will display good performance anytime Chelsea is winning why can't he so the same when we are losing,as usual our reactive fansbase are happy,same people that was calling for his head against man U , it's that the kind of Midfield you want? one minute you heap praise next you insult,call it agenda if you like, but jorginho is one of the reasons that Midfield is not creative , only kovacic I feel say make they try retain ,as back up ,the rest out

baba jorginho is not Chelsea problem...leave that guy alone

whether you likes it or not...as if Chelsea and we the fans even care...he will get a new contract

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

whether you likes it or not...as if Chelsea and we the fans even care...he will get a new contract
Lol, I pray he doesn't get shit, else there will always be lamenting in big matches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Sniper04:

Are u for real?

Kepa has been here for over four years, can u name one season he was spectacular and devoid of numerous goal keeping errors?

Just so u know, I'm not even making a case for Mendy as he is not good enough with his feet, unless he improves dramatically, but with Mendy atleast one can point to one full season where he was dishing out world class performances almost every week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Sniper04:

Lol, I pray he doesn't get shit, else there will always be lamenting in big matches

not all prayers work... because you pray does not mean it will be answered

besides jorginho is a big game player..he has proved that times without numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

my opinion,my comment ,face front

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2022
undecidedif no get any constructive argument or contribution no dey mention me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my opinion,my comment ,face front

ofcos I will face front....but mind you if you don't want people to quote then you stop quoting others too....your opinion true..but are they correct ...I don't think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Chelsea needs to buy that endrick , can't let Madrid have all the fun , release clause £60 million+ ,for a 16 years old, crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause, allow me to present your club badge for today grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2022
when we talk Dem go say na agenda,see what a former footballer is saying yet some random nairaland urchin think they're wise, Chelsea fans will complain of Midfield,then want to give the likes of jorginho and kante. contract , you want to know why Kante gets frequent injuries? jorginho,you want to Know why defenders get injuries? poor Midfield,who is in that Midfield? jorginho said enough , no amount of performance will change my mind

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2022
why is he the only one that goes season in and out without injury, cause he doesn't do anything, kovacic is playing with one ,Kante is out with one ,but him ,still fit ,for 2 seasons plus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2022
OVA200:
I'm not going that lane with you.
Silva don't do this 95% of the time and don't run away from tackle and like every defender on the surface of earth they win some and loses some.
Aerially Silva is very very solid and don't shy away from contesting it.
This situation is a case of very quick thinking and show of experience from Thiago Silva because he know two tall attackers are contesting for the ball and kepa is already out of his line to contest with them and their is possibility of him losing out that the reason Silva choose to cover the line.
If kepa stay rooted to his line Silva will contest that ball with those guys instead of covering the line.
Gbamsolutely, Silva doesn't run away from tackle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
on gawd. , andrewbaba44, blaqfaze, taguchi culer Kilishihunter, oldboss
damn!!!... This trey guy is about to jinx it undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2022
just a tip ,more to come

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unlimited22:
WhoDeyHause, allow me to present your club badge for today grin
Oh yes my doc. Dead barka going to Ulokpa can be delayed but never denied. cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Which goalkeeper do you think we should sign then because to me kepa is doing a good job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

not all prayers work... because you pray does not mean it will be answered

besides jorginho is a big game player..he has proved that times without numbers
Just follow him to his next club e no hard,

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
on gawd. , andrewbaba44, blaqfaze, taguchi culer Kilishihunter, oldboss

Eat good man

We will finally be joining egbon adugbo and man united tonight

Since Madrid is the biggest team in the Champions league then we are going to ULOKPA as the biggest team grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Oh yes my doc. Dead barka going to Ulokpa can be delayed but never denied. cool.
europalona is qualifying tonite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15993) (15994) (15995) (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.