Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) (16000) (16001) (16002) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Who noticed adamu's celebration yesterday. He was paddling like somebody from the northwest, sokoto to be precise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
youngZee23:
The boy they vex..he need to blow like his mates na
Seriously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

There's really nothing to see. . He receives the ball, cuts inside, the defender correctly anticipates his move and nips the ball away. He falls down hoping for the whistle and the refs who already know his antics ignore him. Rinse and repeat.

Both of them in my opinion are the same. Very unreliable in front of goal.

Is this your first time watching Raheem? Because I don't think you have seen him played before.

He is not a CF though he can play there.

Perhaps, he is avoiding injury because he doesn't play the way he use to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
kingBolton:

I disagree with this bro, I will rather say Werner makes good run and gets into good scoring position cos of his speed but usually fumbles at the last minute. Werner is the type of player that needs space and time for his finishing.
like berbatov. Who remembers babatope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

Fear God nh.

Werner better than Sterling?
With all the werners wahala he still droped 27g/a in his first season..do u think sterling will get up to 27g/a this season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
youngZee23:
With all the werners wahala he still droped 27g/a in his first season..do u think sterling will get up to 27g/a this season
Sterling has dropped 41G/A in an EPL season before.

Dropped over 25G/A for 6 straight seasons.

Dropped over 20G/A for 9 straight seasons.

Stats, eye test and anything you want to use. Sterling is way ahead of Werner.

You wouldn’t even want us to use stats to compare Sterling and Hazard. So rest. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

Silva is a Chelsea defender who I have absolute trust and respect for
. I don't do agendas here. You know that.

However, the scenario you painted makes absolutely zero sense. How can you make an excuse for a first tackler who mistimed his challenge and went ahead to blame a second marker who is trying to mop up the mistake of the first tackler? Who exposed the defence?

shocked

If you have any of the bolded for him you won't sit and watch say he is useless for the team and has been using meek face to deceive our coaches.

Now the thing about football is that it is a team sport played with your head using your leg as tools,mistimed,miscalculated,error will always happen but how do i defend against this even if it happens is what makes a player and team. When any of our defenders mistimed any tackle, there is always Thiago Silva who covers for that mistake because he is a ble to always read the direction of the second ball,that is why for every mistimed tackles of Rudiger, Koulibaly we don't get exposed. But when Silva leaves his position to mark the way Raumdeuter always advice,we do not have the defenders with that experience to cover the direction of the second ball should incase Silva miss his marker.

There is a reason why I always hail Thiago Silva every now and then,just watch our defence line in Lampard first season with us,it was goals that an experienced defense line would have prevented.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

You wouldn’t even want us to use stats to compare Sterling and Hazard. So rest. cheesy

Most of these stats were under Pep and remember you told us Pep makes attackers look better

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gboy1026: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
Timo Werner or Raheem Sterling in Chelsea shirt
Who do you prefer
Werner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
Who do you prefer

Raheem sterling without any atom of doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Most of these stats were under Pep and remember you told us Pep makes attackers look better
Now imagine someone saying all Pep’s UCL trophies were with Messi to take away his credit for winning them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

I get am before no be property..let him do it now..the season is still long shaa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

Now imagine someone saying all Pep’s UCL trophies were with Messi to take away his credit for winning them.

How does this relate?

You said attackers stats get better with Pep. So did Pep inflate Sterlings potential

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

If you have any of the bolded for him you won't sit and watch say he is useless for the team and has been using meek face to deceive our coaches.

Now the thing about football is that it is a team sport played with your head using your leg as tools,mistimed,miscalculated,error will always happen but how do i defend against this even if it happens is what makes a player and team. When any of our defenders mistimed any tackle, there is always Thiago Silva who covers for that mistake because he is a ble to always read the direction of the second ball,that is why for every mistimed tackles of Rudiger, Koulibaly we don't get exposed. But when Silva leaves his position to mark the way Raumdeuter always advice,we do not have the defenders with that experience to cover the direction of the second ball should incase Silva miss his marker.

There is a reason why I always hail Thiago Silva every now and then, just watch our defence line in Lampard first season with us,it was goals that an experienced defense line would have prevented.

Silva under Lampard.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

How does this relate?

You said attackers stats get better with Pep. So did Pep inflate Sterlings potential
Did you not try to discredit his stats when you said they were mostly under Pep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:
Silva under Lampard.
that jersey looks terrible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

Did you not try to discredit his stats when you said they were mostly under Pep?

Discredit Sterlings stat? I know he cannot reproduce those numbers under Pep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

Silva under Lampard.

What is this supposed to me and you think this was not put into consideration before I put the above up? grin, The thing with you is that you look for abstract stuff to run away with it like you found the cure for cancer.

Anyways,in the words of your Raumdeuter,i am responsible for what i write alone,what you make of it is entirely your business.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

What is this supposed to me and you think this was not put into consideration before I put the above up? grin, The thing with you is that you look for abstract stuff to run away with it like you found the cure for cancer.

Anyways,in the words of your Raumdeuter,i am responsible for what i write alone,what you make of it is entirely your business.
You said Lampard’s defense collapsed because we didn’t have Silva with his experience.

Below was Silva’s performance under Lampard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

You said Lampard’s defense collapsed because we didn’t have Silva with his experience.

This was his debut na... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
Who do you prefer
Timo Werner was a necessary evil. E no Sabi play anything, just pace and movement and vibes. But he knew how to Harry defenders and had this astonishing ability to play rubbish for 90 minutes but still fugazi a goal or assist from somewhere. And we won some trophies with him.

Sterling is the better footballer but hasn't been here long enough to compare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
U17 girls don already lose.

Omo make Inter, Bayern and Chelsea Women no jonz o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

If you were not in for agenda you will notice you were making my points for me.

I called Lampard's first season you brought post from Lampard second season.

Now when Thiago Silva made that mistake up in the best you covered the second ball for him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
that jersey looks terrible
The only jersey in recent times that's been as terrible as that is the one Newcastle used to win the Championship in 2009/10. That thing is a war crime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unlimited22:

This was his debut na... grin
This was against Westbrom too with his experience.

Na debut be this too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
like berbatov. Who remembers babatope
How you go dey compare Werner wey no Sabi trap ball with Berbatov?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

This was against Westbrom too with his experience.

Na debut be this too?
This was under Tuku na grin

You just no like Silva chief. E be like Havertz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

If you were not in for agenda you will notice you were making my points for me.

I called Lampard's first season you brought post from Lampard second season.

Now when Thiago Silva made that mistake up in the best you covered the second ball for him?
Lampard in his first season, had transfer ban, made top4 and reached FA cup finals without Thiago Silva.

Lampard with Thiago Silva got sacked, so what’s your point? What experience are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

I'm for them having some form of hope only for Bayern to crush it cheesy. No way that dead and useless team is defeating Bayern
I see Barca winning but it will be too late
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unlimited22:

This was under Tuku na grin

You just no like Silva chief. E be like Havertz.
Silva is finished. Silva under Tuchel in our UCL win was a quality one. He should have left after that season. He’s finished and we must give credit to defenders doing the real job, not him.

No serious top club will be starting such a finished aged defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
donstan18:

Silva is finished. Silva under Tuchel in our UCL win was a quality one. He should have left after that season. He’s finished and we must give credit to defenders doing the real job, not him.

No serious stop club will be starting such a finished aged defender.
There's nothing he'll do that will be good in your eyes.

For example yesterday, a ball came into the box, Kepa came to contest with his T-rex arms and got beaten, but Silva who had initially wanted to go challenge,saw that neither himself nor Kepa would've made it, so he backtracked and stopped a certain goal.

Crickets from all of you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unlimited22:

There's nothing he'll do that will be good in your eyes.

For example yesterday, a ball came into the box, Kepa came to contest with his T-rex arms and got beaten, but Silva who had initially wanted to go challenge,saw that neither himself nor Kepa would've made it, so he backtracked and stopped a certain goal.

Crickets from all of you grin
Jorginho in that position will clear that ball.

True or false?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) (16000) (16001) (16002) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), segzysexy(m), larride(m), Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.