Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10462814 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15994) (15995) (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) (16000) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Eat good man

We will finally be joining egbon adugbo and man united tonight

Since Madrid is the biggest team in the Champions league then we are going to ULOKPA as the biggest team grin
welcome spread the mat welcome. Jodera and arsenal come and welcome them. Man u fans come and welcome them. Europa league says welcome and get knocked out in the preliminary round

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Which goalkeeper do you think we should sign then because to me kepa is doing a good job.
keylor navas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Esiman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nwa Chukwu Okike
Ibime:
It's me, lordfalcao Ibime reporting live from Salzburg with Lacazette Chalobah alert

29 starts, no defeat

30 is sure this weekend

Nwa Chukwu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
welcome spread the mat welcome. Jodera and arsenal come and welcome them. Man u fans come and welcome them. Europa league says welcome and get knocked out in the preliminary round

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
OVA200:
I'm not analysing that situation with you as I'm the one that brought it here with applaud for him.

I'm just telling you no defender does that 95% of the times and I don't have time for unending comparison with Van dijk.

If kepa didn't come out to punch the ball Silva will have contested for the header so where is 95% of the time coming from.
If any defender does that 95% time then they won't concede more than 5 headed goals all season.

Ok .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea can beat ac millan and Bayern but Barca cannot beat inter millan and Bayern

You must think braiwaite and co still plays for Barca

You might be the one to play Europa league here grin

Testing my microphone

God of banter run am for us today

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sniper04:

Just follow him to his next club e no hard,

or better still you get out of the club e no hard as well

who are you to tell the club to sell and buy....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ebukacute:
I'm so happy with your development chalobar. E no go tey you go reach the level James dey now.
Cobhams to the world...
The boy they vex..he need to blow like his mates na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
go hard a bit gan ,is like playing the mirror version of potter
Should be easier if anything as he already knows how they might play.
Our boys only need to show up on the day, any IGG will be met with Blue force.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chalobah just doing his thing.
And to think Tuchel thought that he was not good enough?
Maybe because of his hairstyle sha. Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
BlueMann:
The kind hostile welcome wey Brighton fans dey plan for Potter ehn
The match will not be funny ooh..cos they are in good form now..but we can't be losing points in 3 games anyhow..we will take the 3 point by fire by force
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

This is what him and VVD does 95% of the time,they anticipate the last ball,ignorant people here call it avoiding dribbles. They allow their teammates the first tackle so as the read the direction of the ball and defend against it properly but this is not usually the case when they themselves go for the first tackle and the are unlucky with it,the teammates mess up getting the second ball and expose our defence line. That's when you see people coming down here to write rubbish spearheaded by their mentor @raumdeuter.

Please help me make sense of the bolded.

You went for the attack first. Got "unlucky" grin . But it's the teammate that comes behind "mess up and expose the defence line".

So you that miscalculated the first tackle didn't expose the defence line, it's the defender coming to mop up your "unluckiness" that exposes the defence line.

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tonight's the night grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
FBS:
Chalobah just doing his thing.
And to think Tuchel thought that he was not good enough?
Maybe because of his hairstyle sha. Hahahaha. cheesy

That hairstyle get as e be sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:
Tonight's the night grin
If Inter wins then the match is not relevant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
when we talk Dem go say na agenda,see what a former footballer is saying yet some random nairaland urchin think they're wise, Chelsea fans will complain of Midfield,then want to give the likes of jorginho and kante. contract , you want to know why Kante gets frequent injuries? jorginho,you want to Know why defenders get injuries? poor Midfield,who is in that Midfield? jorginho said enough , no amount of performance will change my mind

He spoilt everything by suggesting Declan Rice for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chelsea are interested in Newcastle United's Bruno GuimarĂ£es and are studying a proposal for the January transfer window.

-
@GoalBR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

You went for the attack first. Got "unlucky" grin . But it's the teammate that comes behind "mess up and expose the defence line".

So you that miscalculated the first tackle didn't expose the defence line, it's the defender coming to mop up your "unluckiness" that exposes the defence line.

shocked

Are you ready to learn or are you just here for agenda?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Eat good man

We will finally be joining egbon adugbo and man united tonight

Since Madrid is the biggest team in the Champions league then we are going to ULOKPA as the biggest team grin
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
FBS:

Should be easier if anything as he already knows how they might play.
Our boys only need to show up on the day, any IGG will be met with Blue force.
correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

shocked

I dey sure say disease no fit kill popizaino and neither can accident kill him.

If I hear say popi die I know say na agenda kill am

Went to attack and got unlucky is the way he calls it. What was Silva doing for the Salzburg goal yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

He spoilt everything by suggesting Declan Rice for us.
agreed lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
lovely

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
We have not been getting Tammy Abraham alerts this season cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

If Inter wins then the match is not relevant.

Inter dey first play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

Inter dey first play?

Yes. 5:45. I want inter to lose and for Bayern to hand them a very heavy defeat. 8-0 is all I ask for

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
popizaino:

Are you ready to learn or are you just here for agenda?

Silva is a Chelsea defender who I have absolute trust and respect for. I don't do agendas here. You know that.

However, the scenario you painted makes absolutely zero sense. How can you make an excuse for a first tackler who mistimed his challenge and went ahead to blame a second marker who is trying to mop up the mistake of the first tackler? Who exposed the defence?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
timbros:

Inter dey first play?
Yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
welcome spread the mat welcome. Jod.era and arsenal come and welcome them. Man u fans come and welcome them. Europa league says welcome and get knocked out in the preliminary round
grin grin

We've gotten ready another Frankfurt in Union Berlin to deal with them this time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

I dey sure say disease no fit kill popizaino and neither can accident kill him.

If I hear say popi die I know say na agenda kill am

Went to attack and got unlucky is the way he calls it. What was Silva doing for the Salzburg goal yesterday?

That goal was on Silva. See the way he deleted himself and left Cucurella with 2 attackers.

Silva is our best defender no doubt. But that shouldn't make one sound ridiculous in the name of defending him.

His mistake led to their goal in Stamford Bridge too.

As Popizaino dey so, even if Silva carry ball turn face Kepa and slam shot into the net for own goal, he will still find a way to twist it that its another person's fault grin... No be so dem dey support player/club.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15994) (15995) (15996) (15997) (15998) (15999) (16000) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), hensben(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.