Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10571369 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16004) (16005) (16006) (16007) (16008) (16009) (16010) ... (19215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
A001:

This your post is incorrect. Chelsea has played in Europa five times and won it twice.

The post is correct, playing in Europa five times doesn't mean we dropped from ucl five times to play it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
MorataFC:
The post is correct, playing in Europa five times doesn't mean we dropped from ucl five times to play it.
Can you find something else to talk about? This issue has already been addressed in the posts above.

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nothing like that ,his goals doesn't come consistently,he has one of the highest wage not sure the owners will be excited to keep someone who scores less than 10 goals per season with £300k,I swear a bad player gives one decent performance , y'all praise and say let them stay ,blah blah blah
when did Harvertz start earning £300k? Na so so rubbish you go dey post. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2022
arukwe123:
when did Harvertz start earning £300k? Na so so rubbish you go dey post. undecided
No naked ham abeg grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nothing like that ,his goals doesn't come consistently,he has one of the highest wage not sure the owners will be excited to keep someone who scores less than 10 goals per season with £300k,I swear a bad player gives one decent performance , y'all praise and say let them stay ,blah blah blah
Scoring winning goals in more than one occasion both in the EPL nd UCL isn't one decent performance. Oh he also won the Club world cup with his goals as well.

He doesn't earn 300k. You said you're not sure your man Boehly will be excited to keep him but your guy Boehly pays Sterling over 330k per week to dance Shaku shaku nd Atilorgu on the pitch.

Also you said he doesn't score goals but facts check he was the club's second highest goal scorer in all competitions last season (only a goal behind the highest goal scorer) and oh it was more than 10 goals as well

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
factos

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
timbros:

Shalaye upon shalaye. You haven't answered my question. Incase you have forgotten, below is the comment I quoted...

The bolded above is what I want you to explain to me. Whether it's Silva, Rudiger, Taribo West, Geremi Njitap, VVD or Ramos, I don't care. What I want to understand is how you will leave the first tackler and blame the second defender for "exposing the defence".

If Rudiger is the first tackler who mistimed/miscalculated, he is to be blamed. If it's Ramos, the same thing. If it's Silva, still the same thing.

Stop making it a Silva talk.

WHO EXPOSES THE DEFENCE? THE FIRST MISTIMED TACKLER OR THE SECOND DEFENDER TRYING TO CLEAN UP?

If me and timbros were to pair as CB and you went in for a mistimed challenged/tackle especially the one were the attacker has full control of the ball,i will blame myself if the attacker pass me to score because by evading your challenge it must have given me his next movement also adding that you must have made him uncomfortable before getting to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided you need to reject mediocrity as fan ,i don't care how many winner goals ,if you ain't turning up in other matches then there's no point,there are many players that earn less than what havertz makes and dishing out 10x performance
The club is filled with mediocre players. From Odoi, Ziyech, Pulisic, Sterling, Mount, .... Etc. Mediocre players.
So why's Havertz suddenly the only one you chose to face?
That's hypocrisy... You have been licking Boehly's balls since he became club chairman but obviously from his signings this past TW it's obvious he signed mediocre players aswell.

Atleast Havertz turns up when it does matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
no matter how bad Chelsea gets we can never be mediocre, Chelsea for lifw

Can that small irrelevant team in North London with red Jersey post their own records in the same competition for us to see ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
popizaino:

Can that small irrelevant team in North London with red Jersey post their own records in the same competition for us to see ?
arsenal na small club from were we dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
latest on transfer

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Low budget Lampard

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
the biggest thing that killed lewandoski, kounde and raphinha was letting emotions do their thinking,all they kept saying was how it's a dream to play for Barca. ,blah blah blah,they didn't even know what Barca project is,as footballer you are supposed to take decision that will favour hour career, haaland looked at all the suitors so that man city project was good ,now he is reaping the seeds of his due diligence,look at club project first!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Joao Felix anyone ?? I still don't why it hasn't worked out for him with Atletico. but in terms of quality I'd have him at SB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
dostr4:
Joao Felix anyone ?? I still don't why it hasn't worked out for him with Atletico. but in terms of quality I'd have him at SB
of course Joao is quality but inconsistent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
so Bayern wanted havertz true true cheesy,BILD Is a trustworthy source they announced nkunku first ,back to topic if big club like Bayern wanted him ,I am beginning to have second thoughts cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:
The club is filled with mediocre players. From Odoi, Ziyech, Pulisic, Sterling, Mount, .... Etc. Mediocre players.
So why's Havertz suddenly the only one you chose to face?
That's hypocrisy... You have been licking Boehly's balls since he became club chairman but obviously from his signings this past TW it's obvious he signed mediocre players aswell.

Atleast Havertz turns up when it does matter
you guys should calm down with this "he turns up when it matters"
If other players also refuse to score when it doesn't matter how will he get the chance to score when it matters?
Havertz had 0 goals till the cl final,if other players were also useless,how will we get to the cl final??
How many goals did havertz score in the Premier league last season,is it even enough to make top 10 talkless of top 4?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
so Bayern wanted havertz true true cheesy,BILD Is a trustworthy source they announced nkunku first ,back to topic if big club like Bayern wanted him ,I am beginning to have second thoughts cheesy
Guyyygrin

Stay one place

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Guyyygrin

Stay one place
reason am now clubs like Bayern ,real Madrid hardly buy rubbish ,so if dey want your guy ,there must be something they see. we don't cheesy , generational talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
reason am now clubs like Bayern ,real Madrid hardly buy rubbish ,so if dey want your guy ,there must be something they see. we don't cheesy , generational talent
as much as the guy always vex me,I have said it here before that I really want to see him succeed here,I hope he becomes serious with his life sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
man can fucking read game ,if not for him we would have collect,man needs to finish at Chelsea ,then work as a coach to teach our boys how to defend,or work as a scout for Brazil talents
I bow for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ennyjay69:
as much as the guy always vex me,I have said it here before that I really want to see him succeed here,I hope he becomes serious with his life sha
true ,but I suspect that he might be sold dude to the coming of nkunku , nkunku can act like a second striker and attacking Midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Liposure:
he went for the last ball. Thats a sweeper role
How many sweepers can sweep like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
youngZee23:
I bow for him
he football sense they amaze me ,he plays with sense ,I wish he joined earlier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
popizaino:

If me and timbros were to pair as CB and you went in for a mistimed challenged/tackle especially the one were the attacker has full control of the ball,i will blame myself if the attacker pass me to score because by evading your challenge it must have given me his next movement also adding that you must have made him uncomfortable before getting to me.

Who exposed the defence? You or me? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
man can fucking read game ,if not for him we would have collect,man needs to finish at Chelsea ,then work as a coach to teach our boys how to defend,or work as a scout for Brazil talents
I believe he will retire here..then take up a coaching role..maybe the academy first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
youngZee23:
I believe he will retire here..then take up a coaching role..maybe the academy first
yeah , but will prefer him as scout imo,will make getting players from Brazil easier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Brazil players hardly fail in Chelsea, Oscar , Williams,Silva , Ramires etc. they hardly fail apart from frello jorginho (yes he was born in Brazil), anyways,if too say raphinha accepted us ,by now he would have been balling,I am sure Barca fans have turned their backs on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yeah , but will prefer him as scout imo,will make getting players from Brazil easier
That will be good..but lets wait for his own plan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
timbros:

Who exposed the defence? You or me? grin

I will blame myself if after an attacker beat you and beat me also before scoring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Scoring winning goals in more than one occasion both in the EPL nd UCL isn't one decent performance. Oh he also won the Club world cup with his goals as well.

He doesn't earn 300k. You said you're not sure your man Boehly will be excited to keep him but your guy Boehly pays Sterling over 330k per week to dance Shaku shaku nd Atilorgu on the pitch.

Also you said he doesn't score goals but facts check he was the club's second highest goal scorer in all competitions last season (only a goal behind the highest goal scorer) and oh it was more than 10 goals as well
More than 10 goals as a false 9?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16004) (16005) (16006) (16007) (16008) (16009) (16010) ... (19215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Skimpledawg(m), FergieRaww(m), Kamelot77(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.