Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10633840 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16007) (16008) (16009) (16010) (16011) (16012) (16013) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2022
forgiveness:

The bolded At Chelsea. That's all I wanted to hear but as a player...never MEDIOCRE. EOD.

Mediocre club has won more UEFA Champions league than our Super Chelsea. Who is the joker here!?

The Ziyech is not playing is because dude wants to leave. His heart is not with Chelsea for now.

Even as that..performing badly will not help him leave..because no top club will come for him with that bad showoff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Donjazet2:
My phone was stolen and my account was emptied. It was stolen at a public arena.

I went to the police and they told me to drop 50k before I could file the complaint. I negotiated down to 20. Then I went to the bank to get my statement of account,but people were too much. Will be going tomorrow again.

Is there anyone who knows the mechanism via which my money was taken from my account?

Because there is no way the thief had access to my ATM card which will then ask for otp to my SIM.

Please is anyone in the house knowledgeable about this issue or how I could track the thief/phone?

Please I need assistance on methods to go about this.
They probably bought airtime through your account. Sorry bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:57am On Oct 28, 2022
this spambot na nonsense sha, just cos I mentioned Rugby league world cup got banned? cheesy

Anyway looking forward to the final most likely England vs Australia and we all know who will win. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:22am On Oct 28, 2022
raumdeuter:
Officiating minister

Do you Mr Yorukpa take Miss Barcelona as your dearly beloved to love and cherish, in sickness in health
To Thessaloniki to Kazakhstan, In rainy nights and on sunny afternoon

Till this season is over?

Shouldn't this be Mr Barcelona take miss Euolopa? cheesy
abi barcelona don become miss? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:27am On Oct 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

If you want to see drama go and watch Atletico vs Leverkusen final minutes.

Ref blows final whistle after a corner.
VAR detects a handball from the earlier corner
Players called back. Penalty awarded to Atletico. Carrasco penalty saved.
Rebound shot hit the bar.
3rd rebounds cleared off the line

Atletico knocked out of the CL
A goal bound effort from Atletico blocked by no other than Carasco? himself and that's after missing the penalty. lipsrsealed
Football is madt. haha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:18am On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy people going wide as soon as dey declared Elon musk CEO lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2022
hahaha. Let it begin....! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Azurevermillion: 5:22am On Oct 28, 2022
FBS:

Shouldn't this be Mr Barcelona take miss Euolopa? cheesy
abi barcelona don become miss? grin
Barcelona should be the Miss. Champions league have cancelled their wedding preparations. There is Europe to save her.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Azurevermillion:
Barcelona should be the Miss. Champions league have cancelled their wedding preparations. There is Europe to save her.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2022
popizaino:

I will blame myself if after an attacker beat you and beat me also before scoring.

Stop running around circles. The question is a direct one that requires a direct answer.

You went for a mistimed tackle and I went in to clean up your miscalculation, who exposed the defence? You or me? Nevermind if the attacker beat me or not.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Donjazet2:
My phone was stolen and my account was emptied. It was stolen at a public arena.

I went to the police and they told me to drop 50k before I could file the complaint. I negotiated down to 20. Then I went to the bank to get my statement of account,but people were too much. Will be going tomorrow again.

Is there anyone who knows the mechanism via which my money was taken from my account?

Because there is no way the thief had access to my ATM card which will then ask for otp to my SIM.

Please is anyone in the house knowledgeable about this issue or how I could track the thief/phone?

Please I need assistance on methods to go about this.
Sorry about that.
If you have the IMEI of your phone with you then police can help you track it.
Good luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Havertz10:
We have a goat debate to win, Chelsea is holding back my agenda.
lol

-First, it was mount holding havertz back.
-Then, it was lukaku.
-Although, it was initially Lampard (who literally got fired cos he was busy finding sweetable position for this 75million euros worth of generational talent), but it later turned out it was tuchel's Haram football holding one of the most expensive player in Chelsea's history back. (Wrong again)

-And now it looks like you have finally had all it all figured out.

It was Chelsea as a team holding him back all along, Bingo!

Like seriously dude? Give it a rest no one will kill you.

LMAO Goat debate?
Goat debate with whom? Gabriel Jesus? Aka "positionless" striker like havartz?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
they were taking our trash I told andrewbaba44 this,he thought I was pained ,Alonso and Christensen lol,abeg come carry jorginho join biko ,even Madrid that stole rudiger from us ain't capping.

Alonslow is not a starter at Barca ,he even had to play CB because almost all our cb where out ,alonslow was a free player ,we no pay shi shi grin

Alonslow and bellerin where offer a 1 year contract with a very low salary ,to my surprise alonslow played better as a cb in the league cheesy

But you see that Christensen comot am from your smelling mouth ,the guy is good and has never put a foot wrong for Barca ,Christensen has been a better player than rudiger as far as Laliga is concerned ,rudiger has been better at the champions league ,he is still behind militao and alaba sha .

Aside Thiago silva on current form ,Christensen better pass all the bag of beans for your defense ,we no pay shi shi cheesy

You can troll Christensen from not being fit at times and those mental cramps Abi how una Dey call am and I go even laugh ,but if you troll him for his footballing abilities ,you are making a mockery of yourself and you know it ,but agenda must agend grin

Rest .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=andrewbaba44 post=117933977]

Alonslow is not a starter at Barca ,he even had to play CB because almost all our cb where out ,alonslow was a free player ,we no pay shi shi grin

Alonslow and bellerin where offer a 1 year contract with a very low salary ,to my surprise alonslow played better as a cb in the league cheesy

But you see that Christensen comot am from your smelling mouth ,the guy is good and has never put a foot wrong for Barca ,Christensen has been a better player than rudiger as far as Laliga is concerned.

Lies. Rudiger is better. Rudiger has even played more matches and minutes than Christensen in Laliga. Which metrics did you used to rate them self because Christensen has played just 3 matches in Laliga.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=monerozi5590 post=117935050][/quote]

Christensen hasn’t been fit ,his 3 league games has been top notch ,I will say he has been better in the league despite playing lesser due to fitness issue ,rudiger has also been playing LB RB at some point so how should I rate his CB performance ? Not saying he has been bad either .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

But you see that Christensen comot am from your smelling mouth ,the guy is good and has never put a foot wrong for Barca ,Christensen has been a better player than rudiger as far as Laliga is concerned ,rudiger has been better at the champions league ,he is still behind militao and alaba sha .

Aside Thiago silva on current form ,Christensen better pass all the bag of beans for your defense ,we no pay shi shi cheesy

You can troll Christensen from not being fit at times and those mental cramps Abi how una Dey call am and I go even laugh ,but if you troll him for his footballing abilities ,you are making a mockery of yourself and you know it ,but agenda must agend grin

Rest .

Lol,he isn't Better than any of our defenders, enjoy your Europa in peace man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Sniper04:

Lol,he isn't Better than any of our defenders, enjoy your Europa in peace man

Enjoy your champions league and epl title grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So you can be this humble? Long may your humiliation in Ucl continue. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Europa man, you go still chop beating for the earopa after activating 1 million lever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
BlueMann:
grin
Vin diesel grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2022
airmark:

So you can be this humble? Long may your humiliation in Ucl continue. cool

Humble for who ?

You haven’t won anything this season hope you know ?

It won’t be funny If you end up fighting for top 4 and failing to win the ucl since you are mocking Barca cheesy

Because if your team is being knocked out later stage then we go see who go humble pass grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Sniper04:

Europa man, you go still chop beating for the earopa after activating 1 million lever

The leveler is still giving you tears cheesy

Beat your chest and tell me the trophy your club will win this season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Rest .

too much shalaye

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
BlueMann:
grin
that is Dominic toretto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Chelsea has good relationship with Newcastle owners,I am thinking,Christian pulisic plus cash for. Bruno
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Someone should confirm this news for me please... Mad oo.
This clud is dead. More than my previous thought.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Senior man na you humble like this? I wish someone can dig out your posts during the transfer window grin
Sorry bro , it's really a hard time. I think sacking xavi will help fix things with your club.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2022
BlueMann:
grin
Was he related to oriol romeu?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The leveler is still giving you tears cheesy

Beat your chest and tell me the trophy your club will win this season grin
Cry to Europa man, that's your level. Ntoor

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea has good relationship with Newcastle owners,I am thinking,Christian pulisic plus cash for. Bruno

You need to quit substance abuse. Newcastle are not selling their best player when they have a project to build.

I know you see Boehly as God but this is one miracle that will not happen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Chelsea express interest in jeremie frimong, could provide a good competition for James ,if he is good

(1) (2) (3) ... (16007) (16008) (16009) (16010) (16011) (16012) (16013) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Singapore1(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), bolu96(m), Caicedobets(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.