Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10633469 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16006) (16007) (16008) (16009) (16010) (16011) (16012) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Which mediocre players? Ziyech mediocre? Sterlimg mediocre!? Someone who won Eredivisie player of the year thrice and Dutch footballer of the year once, mediocre!?

That was how De Bruyne who was Bundesliga player of year was tagged flop or mediocre when he arrived from Bundesliga.

The problem is not the players but how we play and too much criticism from the fans.
What are his Chelsea stats... How many coaches has Ziyech played under since he joined Chelsea... Still he can't even stat pad to save face... Telling me he won best player for a club that wins their league every year but can't make it past the UCL group stage

Hazard was a beast at Chelsea, Epl best player, etc.. but clearly a flop @ Madrid nd atleast he can use injuries as an excuse for flopping... But what can Ziyech use... Nothing

These are mediocre players living on hype... Ziyech seems even forgotten
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
another overrated shit player ,I no value this guy more than £50m

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lol at bold. Are you into comedy
That's not a sub at your league

I'm talking about lewy being denied the balon'dor when he deserved it

Only for them to come up with a "best striker award"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
de Jong ,you see your life cheesy, come Chelsea replace jorginho we will make you a king , instead you caved into your wife demands as a simp ,look where it landed you ,lack of game time , straight to Europa .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
sneijder should shut up abeg , signing Alvarez is better than nothing

Sneijder may be right. I didn't.see anything special about that fella for the money quoted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Downhill from here for Assnal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ibime:

Sneijder may be right. I didn't.see anything special about that fella for the money quoted
apart from kovacic , better than what we have currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
arsenal defaulting back to their Normal performance? things I love to see ,jodera your salty tears will be enough to flavour my rice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
arsenal were bubbling ,at the start of the season,their boys were fresh , playing their elders anyhow cause of lack of other tournaments ,small Europa dey don dey breath ,they never see anything,look at small club of yesterday,their fans think they can look down on anybody cause if their form ,fools.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:
What are his Chelsea stats... How many coaches has Ziyech played under since he joined Chelsea... Still he can't even stat pad to save face... Telling me he won best player for a club that wins their league every year but can't make it past the UCL group stage

Hazard was a beast at Chelsea, Epl best player, etc.. but clearly a flop @ Madrid nd atleast he can use injuries as an excuse for flopping... But what can Ziyech use... Nothing

These are mediocre players living on hype... Ziyech seems even forgotten

The bolded portrays you as an ignoramus. Ajax still played round of 16 last season. They played semi finals in 2018/2019 season and you know what, Ziyech was their best player. He even made 2018/2019 Champions league team of the season.

Definitely, you don't know anything about football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

The bolded portrays you as an ignoramus. Ajax still played round of 16 last season. They played semi finals in 2018/2019 season and you know what, Ziyech was their best player. He even made 2018/2019 Champions league team of the season.

Definitely, you don't know anything about football.
So says a football dundee... Who claims Ziyech isn't a flop at Chelsea. Anybody with a functional and normal working brain knows Ziyech is a total flop at Chelsea... The fact that you are bringing meaningless stats from more than 4 years ago to back Ziyech proves that point.

So if a Madrid fans claims Hazard is a flop at Madrid you would bring his stats from Chelsea to claim he's not a flop at Madrid... You have a funny way of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
: boehly should buy Netherland club , they're breeding stars recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
they were taking our trash I told andrewbaba44 this,he thought I was pained ,Alonso and Christensen lol,abeg come carry jorginho join biko ,even Madrid that stole rudiger from us ain't capping.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:
So says a football dundee... Who claims Ziyech isn't a flop at Chelsea. Anybody with a functional and normal working brain knows Ziyech is a total flop at Chelsea... The fact that you are bringing meaningless stats from more than 4 years ago to back Ziyech proves that point.

So if a Madrid fans claims Hazard is a flop at Madrid you would bring his stats from Chelsea to claim he's not a flop at Madrid... You have a funny way of reasoning.

DumaEmpire:
The club is filled with mediocre players. From Odoi, Ziyech, Pulisic, Sterling, Mount, .... Etc. Mediocre players.
So why's Havertz suddenly the only one you chose to face?
That's hypocrisy... You have been licking Boehly's balls since he became club chairman but obviously from his signings this past TW it's obvious he signed mediocre players aswell.

Atleast Havertz turns up when it does matter

Stop twisting words. You claimed Ziyech is one of the mediocre players in Chelsea.

Perhaps, you should decipher between mediocre and flop.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
arsenal defaulting back to their Normal performance? things I love to see ,jodera your salty tears will be enough to flavour my rice
Salty tears ontop Europa wey I don qualify from the group?? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
arsenal defaulting back to their Normal performance? things I love to see , jodera your salty tears will be enough to flavour my rice
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why nao?

Jodera na my guy, is one of the rivals fan I enjoy so much,I like his contribution to the issue being discuss without foul language, his civility is out of this world, but once in a while he dey do over sabi. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
MorataFC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why nao?

Jodera na my guy, is one of the rivals fan I enjoy so much,I like his contribution to the issue being discuss without foul language, his civility is out of this world, but once in a while he dey do over sabi. cheesy
I like jodera too ,he is a nice guy cheesy,but he must collect too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Stop twisting words. You claimed Ziyech is one of the mediocre players in Chelsea.

Perhaps, you should decipher between mediocre and flop.

Ziyecg is worst than just mediocre... Even the coaches don't rate him... Fans have even forgotten his existence...

You can keep wailing and using stats of 5 years to brush your teeth.

It doesn't change that fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
Your well being?

We have a goat debate to win, Chelsea is holding back my agenda.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gboy1026: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:

Even Ziyech himself would agree that he is a flop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Ziyecg is worst than just mediocre... Even the coaches don't rate him... Fans have even forgotten his existence...

You can keep wailing and using stats of 5 years to brush your teeth.

It doesn't change that fact

Stop deceiving yourself. Is 2019 5 years ago? You don't have fact but emotions and gibberish.

Which coaches? Tuchel? And he played 44 matches last season under Tuchel? grin

Like I said, you are ignoramus in football. Just accept your L and move on. Mediocre player my foot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gboy1026:
Even Ziyech himself would agree that he is a flop.

It's not a question of being a flop but of being a mediocre player. Decipher.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Seems Fofana is off his crutches

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Stop deceiving yourself. Is 2019 5 years ago? You don't have fact but emotions and gibberish.

Like I said, you are ignoramus in football. Just accept your L and move on. Mediocre player my foot.

This guy's funny... Was it Tuchel who bought Ziyech? Ziyech has played under 3 managers so far at Chelsea still has nothing to offer. Potter's the latest Chelsea coach to toss his ass down the pecking order.

I don't know which planet you live in your head but in the real world where actual human beings judge things based on realities Ziyech is nothing but pure Mediocre at Chelsea, a complete flop.

You're bringing useless stats from a mediocre league where he played for a mediocre club to back his mediocrity at Chelsea.... You're indeed a funny guy... A real joker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
DumaEmpire:
This guy's funny... Was it Tuchel who bought Ziyech? Ziyech has played under 3 managers so far at Chelsea still has nothing to offer. Potter's the latest Chelsea coach to toss his ass down the pecking order.

I don't know which planet you live in your head but in the real world where actual human beings judge things based on realities Ziyech is nothing but pure Mediocre at Chelsea, a complete flop.

You're bringing useless stats from a mediocre league where he played for a mediocre club to back his mediocrity at Chelsea.... You're indeed a funny guy... A real joker

The bolded At Chelsea. That's all I wanted to hear but as a player...never MEDIOCRE. EOD.

Mediocre club has won more UEFA Champions league than our Super Chelsea. Who is the joker here!?

The Ziyech is not playing is because dude wants to leave. His heart is not with Chelsea for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

The bolded At Chelsea. That's all I wanted to hear but as a player...never MEDIOCRE. EOD.

Mediocre club has won more UEFA Champions league than our Super Chelsea. Who is the joker here!?

The Ziyech is not playing is because dude wants to leave. His heart is not with Chelsea for now.

How many UCL trophies and Super Cups did he win with Ajax? Is the Eredivisie league better than EPL? Last time Ajax won Ucl Kanu was barbing Anita Becker and that wasn't this century. We're talking about the present

Feel free to make excuses all you want for him. It's a free world. Still doesn't change facts that he's been mid during his entire Chelsea career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Silva and Koulibaly weren't a part of team training today. Abeg o sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
drisham:

Why would Havertz leave the EPL to go back to the bayernliga??
A league that no matter how he performs it will be discredited by the media and tagged "farmers league"?

Clearly Bellingham and musiala had better season but who was awarded golden boy?

It too haaland and lewy moving away from that one horse league b4 they got recognition as world class players

Smart move from havertz to reject that league

He should wait for madrid
And u think madrid will seriously come for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oasis007:

Roma presently sit 3rd in their Group. It'll take miracle for them to make it next round. Mou would play Conference League again... that's the point I'm trying to make bruh.
And he is mocking those coming to europa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donjazet2: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
My phone was stolen and my account was emptied. It was stolen at a public arena.

I went to the police and they told me to drop 50k before I could file the complaint. I negotiated down to 20. Then I went to the bank to get my statement of account,but people were too much. Will be going tomorrow again.

Is there anyone who knows the mechanism via which my money was taken from my account?

Because there is no way the thief had access to my ATM card which will then ask for otp to my SIM.

Please is anyone in the house knowledgeable about this issue or how I could track the thief/phone?

Please I need assistance on methods to go about this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Do u think he played 44 matches because he is good enough Or because we don't have options

(1) (2) (3) ... (16006) (16007) (16008) (16009) (16010) (16011) (16012) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: poshemmanuel(m), Ijustwantto, AdisaOwala, Agadinaagwuofe, SimpleGuy001, Ajd19 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.