Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10477797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16035) (16036) (16037) (16038) (16039) (16040) (16041) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
we don't, Chelsea current form is temporary cool

Until it tarries and Potter gets the boot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:

Until it tarries and Potter gets the boot.
Potter salary is £12m per year in 5 years,you think boehly will pay that kind of money to sack him overnight? lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:

How far about what made you to rate Weah above Ucl winners and nations cup winners? You haven't replied me since yesterday Mr. DayoKANU, why? grin

I told you it's a toss up between the 2. Meaning argument can be made for both even if I go with one I can respect the other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:

We didn't live 100yrs ago before we know miracles when we experience them now. Technological advancement is not the same as a miracle. There were inventors 100yrs ago and they weren't called god. Carl Benz was called by his name by his elders.
Technological inventions are miracles to those that are new to them and don't understand how they work.

The wonders of nature are simply what the religious call miracles, but when they're studied deeply with time, they become demystified and seen as normal things.

The mysteries of nature (called miracles by the religious) are limitless but don't stay that way for long for the enlightened.

What we call miracles today are simply things currently beyond the understanding of scientists, but just give it time. They would still be demystified and unraveled.

In the past, simple (natural) feats like climbing a mountain, swimming, singing with a melodious voice, speaking multiple languages, albinism, two-headed snakes, siamese twins, sickle-cell anemic patients (called abiku or emere or ogbanje), welding, and the likes were all seen as miracles or supernatural and some were regarded as god-like feats.

But today, they're normal occurrences because of advancement in sciences, civilization, and globalization.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

I told you it's a toss up between the 2. Meaning argument can be made for both even if I go with one I can respect the other

That's not what I am talking about. What made you rate Weah above Kanu, Finidi, Salah, Mane, Yaya Toure, Mikel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:

That's not what I am talking about. What made you rate Weah above Kanu, Finidi, Salah, Mane, Yaya Toure, Mikel?

What you are looking for is your own problem then

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What you are looking for is your own problem then

Weah didn't win Ucl/Nation's cup, why is he above Yaya Toure, Mikel, Kanu, Mane, Salah on your list? grin

@Papizaino, come and carry your uncle. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
popizaino You will have a new EPL club to support soon

Coutinho and now Hidden
I won't be surprised if popi is the one pulling the strings at villa

Didn't Ashley young play for them of recent??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
macjireh:

Oga,, [b]God's judgement and wrath is upon d world right now..,..[/b]soon corrupt politicians will begin to drop.... their kids have been dying recently.. Repentance is d key....for those who are atheist,,kwatinue lipsrsealed undecided

Spare me and carry this talk to your religion section abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why is Athletico poor in CL this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Odoi is not doing bad in this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
E be like say na now dem go sack Simeone at Athletico; then we have that old discussion of a coach being sacked for initially over performing and then later underperformed. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Potter salary is £12m per year in 5 years,you think boehly will pay that kind of money to sack him overnight? lol

This fella does nothing to deserve that pay!
He is half baked overhyped English coach.

He should continue playing 3 at the back, and playing wingers out of position.
Silly coach.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
A001:
A fire incident just happened at Tejuosho Market in Yaba. I'm sure macjireh's god is also responsible for this sorry incident.

Hope say e no reach Jacobs Street?
E get one banny for 29 Jacob Street wey I dey collabo grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

This fella does nothing to deserve that pay! He is half baked overhyped English coach.
He should continue playing 3 at the back, and playing wingers out of position. Silly coach.
Pele o cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
man no send cool, cause he knows what's coming

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool Pele o,for Potter haters

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
I hope Potter rests the whole defence and midfield tomorrow cos those boys are thin on the ground.

Make Gallagher, Casadei and Mount/Havertz handle midfield and let's see starts for Carney, Omari and Broja among the front three, and let's see that Dione Rankin and Lewis Hall at fullback with some development guys at CB

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao only a Pessi fanboy will say this nonsense cheesy. Only people with diagnosis will say the Goat who has dominated the top 3 leagues in European football and holds all the records in the highest club competition called the champions league is below a la Liga fraud who can only perform against famers. Spending his entire career in la Liga and in farmers league really helped your fraud scammed people into believing he was anything special. Messi is the greatest scam job of all time.

This boy shut up. You have nothing to say.

dominated the top 3 leagues in European football yen yen yen...

Spending his entire career in la Liga and in farmers yen yen yen....

Nigga, put your balon d'ors on the table and let's see!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
� Chelsea will use this season to consider whether to use next summer’s transfer window to pursue a new goalkeeper and it would be far easier to sell Mendy than it would Kepa.
More below �

2. It was back in July, at the end of a pre-season training session in Los Angeles, that goalkeeper Edouard Mendy snapped back “no” when asked whether or not his distribution was an area of his game that required work.

3. Despite his obvious displeasure at this correspondent’s query, it was a valid question then and is perhaps even more relevant ahead of 10 days that could go some way to shaping Mendy’s long-term Chelsea future.
#CFC

4. Robert Sanchez, the keeper Potter promoted & made his No 1 at Brighton, is credited with being one of the best distributors of the ball in his position. Hewas reported to have cried when he found out highly rated goalkeeping coach Ben Roberts had followed Potter to Chelsea.
#CFC

5. Roberts may well fancy his chances of working with and improving Mendy, but the next 10 days should provide answers over just who Potter sees as his No 1 and where the 30-year-old’s long-term future may lie.

[Matt Law]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Looks like Kvara has Trent on toast again. Milner and Konate are gonna have to offer better help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
Chelsea will use this season to consider whether to use next summer’s transfer window to pursue a new goalkeeper and it would be far easier to sell Mendy than it would Kepa.
More below �

2. It was back in July, at the end of a pre-season training session in Los Angeles, that goalkeeper Edouard Mendy snapped back “no” when asked whether or not his distribution was an area of his game that required work.

3. Despite his obvious displeasure at this correspondent’s query, it was a valid question then and is perhaps even more relevant ahead of 10 days that could go some way to shaping Mendy’s long-term Chelsea future.
#CFC

4. Robert Sanchez, the keeper Potter promoted & made his No 1 at Brighton, is credited with being one of the best distributors of the ball in his position. Hewas reported to have cried when he found out highly rated goalkeeping coach Ben Roberts had followed Potter to Chelsea.
#CFC

5. Roberts may well fancy his chances of working with and improving Mendy, but the next 10 days should provide answers over just who Potter sees as his No 1 and where the 30-year-old’s long-term future may lie.

[Matt Law]
What happens to Gabriel Slonina?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Hope say e no reach Jacobs Street?
E get one banny for 29 Jacob Street wey I dey collabo grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:

Ballon d'or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
TLona1:

This boy shut up. You have nothing to say.

Spending his entire career in la Liga and in farmers yen yen yen....

Nigga, put your balon d'ors on the table and let's see!

This nigga keeps disgracing himself and his Goat cheesy cheesy

Tell Xavi and Iniesta to drop their Balon d'ors on the table let's compare to Modric and see grin

Tell Henry,Eto, and Suarez to drop their Balon dor on the table let's compare to Ordinary Owen and see cheesy

Your logics are always foolish and easily ridiculed just like your Eibar merchant and wannabe Goat cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tottenham smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Tottenham smh
Sporting are also leading. If it stays this way Don Conte would've bottled one of the easiest CL groups of all tome
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
TLona1:

One dominated 3 of the top leagues in European football winning both the top scorer award and best player award in each of them while the other went to a farmers league and dropped a poverty stricken return of 6 goals . Messi is the biggest scam job of all time cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
youngZee23:
Ballon d'or

Dayo knows where I am driving at, that's why he ran away. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Tottenham smh
Don't tell me you are surprised

We all know conte is a fraud in the cl

The easiest group and he might not qualify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Napoli

My fave team this season cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16035) (16036) (16037) (16038) (16039) (16040) (16041) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), lajid, andrewbaba44, Theuniverse and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.