Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10583419 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) (18817) (18818) (18819) ... (19236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Feb 26
airmark:

Why not add VVD, Haaland, Kante to your mumu list?

I am forever happy that the mocked VVD, came to Munich and gave you swollen eyes on his way to the Ucl triumph that you challenged him to achieve.

Not today, my hyped players have been cutting your neck. grin

Half of Bayern players have won treble and world cup

When VVD achieves that let us know

Dem dey beg you to release the curse you placed on Madueke, the boy get family wey dey pray for am but the thing no work

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26
Jodera:

I remembered when Air.mark was drawing my attention to Madueke when he played against us last season in PSV, I was like, I don't see anything special in this guy. Person wey disturb us na Xavi Simmons not any Madueke. Lol, I wonder what he'll be saying now .

You didn't want me to see this and reply abi? grin

Well, I know you have 'two mouths' like scissors. Jorginho is a sissy today, Jorginho is a legend tomorrow.

Jodera:
As I saw Viera, Jorginho and Kai in midfield, I no just bother watch the match again. Plus it's EFL.

Imagine 3 soft sisses against any EPL Midfield.

I just happy say I no watch am

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Half of Bayern players have won treble and world cup

When VVD achieves that let us know

Dem dey beg you to release the curse you placed on Madueke, the boy get family wey dey pray for am but the thing no work

You asked VVD to win UCL and he shamed you.

Why the curse didn't stop VVD from destroying your team in Munich and lifting the Ucl trophy?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Feb 26
airmark:

You asked VVD to win UCL and he shamed you.

Why the curse didn't stop VVD from destroying your team in Munich and lifting the Ucl trophy?

When he matches up to great defenders of this generation like Boateng Ramos Pique who have CL and world cup we go begin rate am

Kante sef get CL and world cup make VVD show his own

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

When he matches up to great defenders of this generation like Boateng Ramos Pique who have CL and world cup we go begin rate am

Kante sef get CL and world cup make VVD show his own

Boathand? grin

That reminds me.

Manolas on the field : Salernitana 0 - 0 Monza (Clean sheet).

Manolas out and Boathand in: Salernitana 0-2 Monza.

Calamitous Boathand grin grin grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:27pm On Feb 26
FBS:
Accidentally stumbled upon them Eed.dris + Rem.edies and all other public spats within the entertainment industry making the rounds.

Is this their strategy to stage a comeback or D.Free.ze just wanna gather traffic or both?

One thing is certain though that in every situation like this - there is your side of the story, their side of the story and the truth.

Na idris start everything ,first came for burna boy

It’s a strategy for him to comeback
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:38pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

You wonder what airmark will be saying? What did he say about Krychokewack Manolas Wanyama Belloti scamacca Coquelin St Maximin etc that he ruined their lives

When I saw airmark hyping Madueke, I immediately knew that career don get k leg

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26
Jodera:
I was one of those who backed Jorginho esp for his forward passes and even sometimes he's unnecessarily dragged here. But what I was scared about him was his defensive attributes cos of mainly i.bime dragging every goal. Like every goal.
Yeah don't blame me if I don't watch every match sha

I've seen more in this past one year to know that Jorginho isn't bad the way he's being portrayed here
we saw this things long ago.

If jorginho was still in this club, with the acquisition of Enzo and caicedo that midfield has everything needed.

But citadels and self esteemed pundits thought one man was the problem

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Feb 26
airmark:
Boathand? grin
That reminds me.
Manolas on the field : Salernitana 0 - 0 Monza (Clean sheet).
Manolas out and Boathand in: Salernitana 0-2 Monza.
Calamitous Boathand grin grin grin grin .

Glad that you can monitor the pre retirement career of a treble and world cup defender

When will VVD win his own world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:10pm On Feb 26
airmark:

1.You didn't want me to see this and reply abi? grin

2.Well, I know you have 'two mouths' like scissors. Jorginho is a sissy today, Jorginho is a legend tomorrow.

1. We've settled this before but I guess this Jorginho matter deh pepper you for body. cheesy
If you want to reply, then reply, nobody dey stop anybody for here

airmark:

Why did you tamper with my moniker so that i wouldn't get the mention, if you don't have 'skeleton' in your post? grin

Lol, I don't want you to get unnecessary mention cos I wasn't talking to you but just passing a point.
I no get any skeleton na grin

This is me also altering tim.bros even tho I align with his thoughts on Liverpool last season. Does it mean I have skeleton in my post concerning him too

2. As for the other one I've given my reasons here.
Jodera:
. Anytime Jorginho was in our first 11 with quality players he's always performed throughout last season. Facts!!!.

There's a reason I'm voicing out now, I've used more than 11 months to watch him in arsenal's jersey and not just 2-3 months you're claiming and I've come to the conclusion he's not bad the way you guys made him out to be. He might have his flaws but his strengths far outweighs his flaws. He just needs a good system.

I'm not like you and Ib.ime who will never see anything in Jorginho whether he plays good or great. You can keep on clutching at straws, the matter of fact is that Jorginho isn't as bad most of you made him out to be and presently most Arsenal fans see and appreciate his qualities. All these diggings and diggings won't change any thing grin

As for your Madueke that you hyped, I wonder why you didn't defend him instead na Jorginho and me you dey attack.
Oh I remember, Failure have no friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:21pm On Feb 26
lordfalcao:
we saw this things long ago.

If jorginho was still in this club, with the acquisition of Enzo and caicedo that midfield has everything needed.

But citadels and self esteemed pundits thought one man was the problem

Most of them deh shame to talk am now. They know the truth that Enzo with his much hype is never an upgrade but you go see them keep quiet. If na Jorginho, they'll start giving you history of how he didn't tackle anyone from opponents half that's why the ball ended at the back of their net.

With the way they villified Jorginho here you'd think once he's sold all their problems is automatically solved not knowing that it's more than that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26
Jodera:

1. We've settled this before but I guess this Jorginho matter deh pepper you for body. cheesy
If you want to reply, then reply, nobody dey stop anybody for here

Lol, I don't want you to get unnecessary mention cos I wasn't talking to you but just passing a point.
I no get any skeleton na grin

This is me also altering tim.bros even tho I align with his thoughts on Liverpool last season. Does it mean I have skeleton in my post concerning him too

2. As for the other one I've given my reasons here.

I'm not like you and Ib.ime who will never see anything in Jorginho whether he plays good or great. You can keep on clutching at straws, the matter of fact is that Jorginho isn't as bad most of you made him out to be and presently most Arsenal fans see and appreciate his qualities. All these diggings and diggings won't change any thing grin

As for your Madueke that you hyped, I wonder why you didn't defend him instead na Jorginho and me you dey attack.
Oh I remember, Failure have no friends cheesy

If you could 'change mouth' on Jorginho, you can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Glad that you can monitor the pre retirement career of a treble and world cup defender

When will VVD win his own world cup

I told you many years ago while you were criticizing Terry at 36.

airmark:

He was awesome when he was the best defender in europe consistently. He is 36 ffs. At 36 , boathand will be using walking stick.

Before 36, Boathand was failing trials at Bayern Munich and disgraced out by the team's fans that asked the board never to sign the calamitous defender.

Now at 35, he is drowning an unfortunate Salernitana team that mistakenly asked him to rescue them from relegation. Man was moving like he carried bricks on his back. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:32pm On Feb 26
airmark:

If you could 'change mouth' on Jorginho, you can do anything.
Change is constant and change is good. The Koko is what are you changing for?

See everybody insulting Jackson now as a Striker(rightly so), if next season and onwards he turns out a world class striker, me I go "change mouth" and acknowledge him, I no go hide am. But I trust you that you won't acknowledge him because you don't want to be seen as "someone that changes mouth" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26
Jodera:

Change is constant and change is good. The Koko is what are you changing for?

See everybody insulting Jackson now as a Striker(rightly so), if next season and onwards he turns out a world class striker, me I go "change mouth" and acknowledge him, I no go hide am. But I trust you that you won't acknowledge him because you don't want to be seen as "someone that changes mouth" grin

I have typed it here numerous times that Jackson, wasn't ready and should be loaned out as he is still raw. In fact, I wanted another striker in August, so that he could develop for future.

Meanwhile, the way you 'changed mouth' on a player you called sissy within few months, indicates that you may also 'change mouth' on Madueke, before the season ends.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:53pm On Feb 26
airmark:

I have typed it here numerous times that Jackson, wasn't ready and should be loaned out as he is still raw. In fact, I wanted another striker in August, so that he could develop for future.

Meanwhile, the way you 'changed mouth' on a player you called sissy within few months, indicates that you may also 'change mouth' on Madueke, before the season ends.
Of course, Everyone knows Jorginho isn't strong and Viera with Havertz is the two worst combination you'll pair with him. No ball progresors, no valid creators, how do you expect me to watch the match?

Like I said, Jorginho with our first 11 quality players mostly performs. He has his flaws but he's not as bad as you people made him out to be wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Feb 26
airmark:

I told you many years ago while you were criticizing Terry at 36.

Before 36, Boathand was failing trials at Bayern Munich and disgraced out by the team's fans that asked the board never to sign the calamitous defender.

Now at 35, he is drowning an unfortunate Salernitana team that mistakenly asked him to rescue them from relegation. Man was moving like he carried bricks on his back. grin

No one cares about what you do past your prime. Where was Ronaldo de Lima or Ronaldinho at 36?
Only an idiot will rate Zlatan over Ronaldo Lima because one was playing at 36 while one wasn't
Do things in your prime and dont be dying on the field at 40 like useless Thiago SIlva
Boateng won the treble and world cup by 25, he didnt need to wait till 36

Maybe VVD will also win the world cup by age 46
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26
Jodera:
Of course, Everyone knows Jorginho isn't strong and Viera with Havertz is the two worst combination you'll pair with him. No ball progresors, no valid creators, how do you expect me to watch the match?

Like I said, Jorginho with our first 11 quality players mostly performs. He has his flaws but he's not as bad as you people made him out to be wink

You called him a sissy. grin

Based on this post, it seems you believe other players are carrying him in the team. So, he is still a sissy that you tagged him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:06pm On Feb 26
airmark:

You called him a sissy. grin

Based on this post, it seems you believe other players are carrying him in the team. So, he is still a sissy that you tagged him.
He's a system player. He style of play needs a good system to flourish and there's nothing Wrong about that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26
Jodera:

He's a system player. He style of play needs a good system to flourish and there's nothing Wrong about that

Is he a sissy or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

No one cares about what you do past your prime. Where was Ronaldo de Lima or Ronaldinho at 36?
Only an idiot will rate Zlatan over Ronaldo Lima because one was playing at 36 while one wasn't
Do things in your prime and dont be dying on the field at 40 like useless Thiago SIlva
Boateng won the treble and world cup by 25, he didnt need to wait till 36

Maybe VVD will also win the world cup by age 46

De Lima and Ronaldinho were individually honoured by the world football governing body. Fifa never honoured Boathand despite being in a world cup winning team and Ucl winning team.

At 30 years, Bayern president was disgracing Boathand in public to get the fvck out of his team and look for a team as he was surplus to requirements. This never happened to De Lima, Terry, Puyol, Messi, Ramos in their clubs at that age.

At 33, Boathand was getting benched by asylum seekers in Lyon. The same age Ramos, Puyol, Terry, Maldini were lifting trophies, Boathand was lifting water bottles on the bench in France.

Only yesterday, Manolas kept a clean sheet and left the field, only for your calamitous Boathand to come and swallow two goals from tilers from Monza. Ribery must be regretting bringing the calamitous defender to Italy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:58pm On Feb 26
airmark:

Is he a sissy or not?
With Havertz and Viera combination you meant?

With Odegaard and Rice combination, he's a classy player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Feb 26
airmark:

De Lima and Ronaldinho were individually honoured by the world football governing body. Fifa never honoured Boathand despite being in a world cup winning team and Ucl winning team.

At 30 years, Bayern president was disgracing Boathand in public to get the fvck out of his team and look for a team as he was surplus to requirements. This never happened to De Lima, Terry, Puyol, Messi, Ramos in their clubs at that age.

At 33, Boathand was getting benched by asylum seekers in Lyon. The same age Ramos, Puyol, Terry, Maldini were lifting trophies, Boathand was lifting water bottles on the bench in France.

Only yesterday, Manolas kept a clean sheet and left the field, only for your calamitous Boathand to come and swallow two goals from tilers from Monza. Ribery must be regretting bringing the calamitous defender to Italy.

Boateng World cup and CL winner on the field
Show us when VVD win world cup and CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26
Jodera:
With Havertz and Viera combination you meant?

With Odegaard and Rice combination, he's a classy player

Is Jorginho a sissy as an individual player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Boateng World cup and CL winner on the field
Show us when VVD win world cup and CL

It's just like Xabi Alonso asking Lothar Mathaus to show his world cup and CL. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:10pm On Feb 26
airmark:

Is Jorginho a sissy as an individual player?
Did I single him out as a sissy player or as a group combination?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:32pm On Feb 26
🚨 BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea have started looking at replacements for Pochettino in case they decide to part ways. (@SamiMokbel81_DM)

🚨 Chelsea have retained an interest in Ruben Amorim. (@SamiMokbel81_DM) #CFC

tears in my eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Feb 26
airmark:

It's just like Xabi Alonso asking Lothar Mathaus to show his world cup and CL. grin

Xabi and Lothar didn't play in the same generation

Boatank and VVD are in the same while Boateng won trebles and world cup by age 25, VVD has no world cup to show at over 30
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26
Jodera:
Did I single him out as a sissy player or as a group combination?

You are the Arsenal version of Timbros.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Xabi and Lothar didn't play in the same generation

Boatank and VVD are in the same while Boateng won trebles and world cup by age 25, VVD has no world cup to show at over 30

As a player, since Mathaus didn't win both, Alonso is a greater player according to your mumu logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On Feb 26
airmark:

As a player, since Mathaus didn't win both, Alonso is a greater player according to your mumu logic.

Matthaus and Xabi did not play in the same generation. All these foolish analogy does not count

Let VVD show us his world cup trophy something Boateng won by age 25

(1) (2) (3) ... (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) (18817) (18818) (18819) ... (19236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: codeb(m), Bill8012(m), SimpleGuy001, azpekuliar, rooftops, Demolz, efec(m), WhoDeyHause, superfelix, Theuniverse, Unlimited22, OVA200(m), Realtord43, Ijustwantto, Segedinho(m), Singapore1(m), Lana1(m), AlphaNugget(m), forgiveness, Ibeme, dostr4(m), DynamoDeGreat and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.