Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10583835 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) (18817) (18818) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Feb 26
akwesenana:
Good Morning. ๐Ÿ”ด

7 years ago today, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a late winner in the League Cup final to seal Jose Mourinhoโ€™s first major honour as #MUFC manager.

1 Year ago today Erik Ten Hag won his first trophy at Manchester United just 7 months into the job

1 day ago today, Enzo Fernandez almost beat up a fan after failing to win the Carabao cup.

#CarabaoCupFinal

Na because na adult fan. If na teenage fan Enzo go turn the other cheek (No pause intended).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:21am On Feb 26
kingBolton:

Honestly, the most baffling thing is the amount we spent on our attackers and how useless they have been. Mudryk and Madueke will not make it to the starting 11 of any PL club but guess how much we signed those yahoo boys.
I remembered when Air.mark was drawing my attention to Madueke when he played against us last season in PSV, I was like, I don't see anything special in this guy. Person wey disturb us na Xavi Simmons not any Madueke. Lol, I wonder what he'll be saying now .

As for Mudryk, I was first pissed off when we missed out on him cos I know I followed his news then and I saw that he genuinely wanted us. Like he really genuinely wanted us. Trossard capture deflated the blow but what made me not angry again is when I read that it was a certain Manor Solomon (now at Spurs) who was benching Mudryk and it was only when Solomon was sold that's when Mudryk had his shine. And it's not as if he was that spectacular, just an average goal and assist in just that first half of last season. Then I was like What?? This guy PR must be massive grin

It's surprising how you guys bought a bunch of Average attackers masked with potentials in order to compete in the toughest league. Boehly no try for Una sha grin

Person wey I pity na Ballz problem, like Tinubu supporters, Boehly fall him hand after all the initial hype and promises grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:27am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Poch wey i sabi like person wey sabi money. The guy is a supreme choke artist. If Klopp had subbed Liverpool Women in instead of those boys na iya Chelshit for still meet there.

I kept saying it when the useless board and boehly were propositioning him but Popi and his likes were saying differently.

All the useless theories about PSG to justify his hiring. Anyway, its good that the chicken has finally come home to roost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:31am On Feb 26
A001:
Poch is a known bottler. The earlier he's sacked, the better.

Your players bottled that final with the chances they missed ,but yeah the coach must take the blames as usual

As we Dey criticize some coaches make we take style Dey criticize players

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:39am On Feb 26
kingBolton:

Honestly, the most baffling thing is the amount we spent on our attackers and how useless they have been. Mudryk and Madueke will not make it to the starting 11 of any PL club but guess how much we signed those yahoo boys.

Madueke price was still fair at least ,unlike mudryk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:41am On Feb 26
User09:

I kept saying it when the useless board and boehly were propositioning him but Popi and his likes were saying differently.

All the useless theories about PSG to justify his hiring. Anyway, its good that the chicken has finally come home to roost
Lol Popizaino data don dey finish anyhow these days.

In June and July 2023 he was here all the time, fighting with anyone who dared to mention the name of any other coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:42am On Feb 26
Unlimited22:

Lol Popizaino data don dey finish anyhow these days.

In June and July 2023 he was here all the time, fighting with anyone who dared to mention the name of any other coach.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:43am On Feb 26
Jurgen Klopp has built two-thirds of his Liverpool legacy on our heads.

If you add the Uefa super cup and the domestic trophies, blud has won 67% of his trophies vs Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:46am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Na because na adult fan. If na teenage fan Enzo go turn the other cheek (No pause intended).
Their love for underage tings though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 11:12am On Feb 26
nihilistjnr:

Brahhh grin grin cheesy

The guy sounded like the Joker from the animated series.

That laugh penetrated my soul
grin grin

Enzo must not catch that dude outside the stadium, cause dead body go surplus grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:12am On Feb 26
Jodera:

I remembered when Air.mark was drawing my attention to Madueke when he played against us last season in PSV, I was like, I don't see anything special in this guy. Person wey disturb us na Xavi Simmons not any Madueke. Lol, I wonder what he'll be saying now .

As for Mudryk, I was first pissed off when we missed out on him cos I know I followed his news then and I saw that he genuinely wanted us. Like he really genuinely wanted us. Trossard capture deflated the blow but what made me not angry again is when I read that it was a certain Manor Solomon (now at Spurs) who was benching Mudryk and it was only when Solomon was sold that's when Mudryk had his shine. And it's not as if he was that spectacular, just an average goal and assist in just that first half of last season. Then I was like What?? This guy PR must be massive grin

It's surprising how you guys bought a bunch of Average attackers masked with potentials in order to compete in the toughest league. Boehly no try for Una sha grin

Person wey I pity na Ballz problem, like Tinubu supporters, Boehly fall him hand after all the initial hype and promises grin
Boehly single handedly destroyed everything he met at Chelsea, it would have been better to continue with the likes of Dr pulisic and Hudson odoi than spending millions on potential.
Mudryk and Madueke are not chelsea standard yet, even in terms of future potential.
Young players with good potentials are always easy to spot, talk of gusto, saliba, martinelli, saka, garnacho, colwill, Palmer, camavinga etc . compare these players when they were developing with the likes of ugochukwu, mudryk and the rest we spent millions on.

How boehly spent this much to end up with this toothless squad is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:17am On Feb 26
andrewbaba44:

Your players bottled that final with the chances they missed ,but yeah the coach must take the blames as usual

As we Dey criticize some coaches make we take style Dey criticize players
Players bottled it in 90 minutes, pochettino cowardly act bottled it in 30 minutes. It is disgraceful for a Chelsea manager to be playing for a draw against SS1 students with over 30 minutes left on the clock .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 11:19am On Feb 26
Unlimited22:

If you add the Uefa super cup and the domestic trophies, blud has won 67% of his trophies vs Chelsea.

Sweet revenge for the "slippy g" taunts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:30am On Feb 26
Hope the prices of dollar is also falling with the prices of goods?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:32am On Feb 26
Unlimited22:

Can we say Chelsea Made Jurgen Klopp? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:57am On Feb 26
popizaino:
Hope the prices of dollar is also falling with the prices of goods?

You know itโ€™s not possible and it will take a little time

And aside this dollars only fell from 1900 to 1500 ,not like it fell back to 700

If traders go market now the people wey Dey sell wholesale fit never reduce price
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:59am On Feb 26
Real madrid already have a verbal agreement with Bayern Davies. I think boehly should go and do one year internship under perez if he's not ready to sell the club. This guys are building FIFA ultimate team while we are combing all the hospitals in South America to discover the next future thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:31pm On Feb 26
Even if your useless boehly go do internship you wonโ€™t still attract top players

No top player go leave Bayern Munich for Chelsea wey no go see ucl play for at least 5 seasons

2 years down and 3 more to go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26
The team lack a leader on n off the pitch. VVD came clutch when it mattered . It's like Havertz ,Werner & Mount all again when it comes to finishing.
When you look at madueke & come compare him to wingers like Robben, Mahrez or even kluveski..God who curse Chelsea!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:49pm On Feb 26
kingBolton:

Boehly single handedly destroyed everything he met at Chelsea, it would have been better to continue with the likes of Dr pulisic and Hudson odoi than spending millions on potential.
Mudryk and Madueke are not chelsea standard yet, even in terms of future potential.
Young players with good potentials are always easy to spot, talk of gusto, saliba, martinelli, saka, garnacho, colwill, Palmer, camavinga etc . compare these players when they were developing with the likes of ugochukwu, mudryk and the rest we spent millions on.

How boehly spent this much to end up with this toothless squad is shocking.
I think the mistake Boehly made was making group of rookies to be core players in a big club without having that experience first.

Most of these Mudryk and co might not be bad if they played with quality experienced heads, unfortunately, they are made to be the head in an already big team that demands pressure.

Sterling who's suppose to be the head in attack dey act like rookie grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26
Chelsea daddy don reach school

See him water bottle ๐Ÿ˜€

https://twitter.com/faruqbashar/status/1762073111447363948?s=46

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Feb 26
Jodera:

You wonder what airmark will be saying? What did he say about Krychokewack Manolas Wanyama Belloti scamacca Coquelin St Maximin etc that he ruined their lives

When I saw airmark hyping Madueke, I immediately knew that career don get k leg

raumdeuter:

And abeg this Madueke guy abeg if you can locate his ummuna tell him that his career is under attack from external forces

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:58pm On Feb 26
Bluelines69:

Howโ€™s it not fair when each team have a home and away game each, you canโ€™t deny the fact it was one of the key things that made it different from every other cup competition, now itโ€™s just an advanced FA cup with better teams
No sir. I disagree.
How can it be fair, why should a goal be double.? Did the ball enter the net twice?
Why should any team be awarded an extra goal just because you are playing away from home? And then force the home team to score twice?
What's stopping you from scoring on your own grounds?
Home advantages ain't what it used to be and then who needs the mental arithmetic.

You score more than your opponent, you advance to the next stage. Simple and fair.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Feb 26
dostr4:
The team lack a leader on n off the pitch. VVD came clutch when it mattered . It's like Havertz ,Werner & Mount all again when it comes to finishing.
When you look at madueke & come compare him to wingers like Robben, Mahrez or even kluveski..God who curse Chelsea!! embarassed embarassed

Is leadership not the reason you have Thiago Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:07pm On Feb 26
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

It is a low down dirty shame.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Feb 26
Leyqute:

Boy wey no see any of those fine girls to nack

Opened his account with Chelsea

NB- That video might be of a Boxing champ but we accept as evidence against Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:46pm On Feb 26
Accidentally stumbled upon them Eed.dris + Rem.edies and all other public spats within the entertainment industry making the rounds.

Is this their strategy to stage a comeback or D.Free.ze just wanna gather traffic or both?

One thing is certain though that in every situation like this - there is your side of the story, their side of the story and the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26
Leyqute:

Omo shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

You wonder what airmark will be saying? What did he say about Krychokewack Manolas Wanyama Belloti scamacca Coquelin St Maximin etc that he ruined their lives

When I saw airmark hyping Madueke, I immediately knew that career don get k leg

Why not add VVD, Haaland, Kante to your mumu list?

I am forever happy that the mocked VVD, came to Munich and gave you swollen eyes on his way to the Ucl triumph that you challenged him to achieve.

Not today, my hyped players have been cutting your neck. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:06pm On Feb 26
Everton's ten-point Premier League deduction reduced to six following appeal

- Everton points deduction reduced from ten to six following appeal
- Club found to have breached Premier League PSR rules
- Toffees move up to 15th in table after being handed back points

Mid table go hot! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:07pm On Feb 26
Leyqute:

Dat for real? oh wow! cheesy

Impressive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) (18817) (18818) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Vischy, AirBay, Tesenak20, Shegzdave and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.