Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10454908 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18811) (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) (18817) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Feb 26
popizaino:

I'm not sure why i shouldn't be forgiven when i have always agreed with you.

angry

You are 'reforgiven'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:29am On Feb 26
airmark:

angry

You are 'reforgiven'.

grin grin grin grin

He no go better for Pochettino laslas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:06am On Feb 26
Silentgroper:

Total cap
Not cap. Them full my social media. It's on this forum I see Thiago praise, everywhere else it's mostly slander
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:19am On Feb 26
nateevs:

@Dayo @A40 You guys watch more Bundesliga than we do. What was your opinion of Nkunku before he joined Chelsea?
He was really good at Leipzig. Pretty explosive. That injury he got shortly after joining you guys must have really affected him cos I don't recognize this Nkunku I'm seeing. Remember he had another injury that made him miss the WC the previous season, then missed another 4 weeks or so again

You have to hope and pray you have not bought a permacrock at this point because he might be tracking in that direction

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:13am On Feb 26
Jodera:

Naahh... This is a fvcking fvcked up big disgrace.
Chelsea going toe to toe with U-17 boys.

My goodness!! undecided

Let me give you top quality information.That boy that came in the 2nd half to strike for Liverpool played FA Youth Cup earlier this month. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chelshit na yeye club. Anyway we know they have a soft spot for young players so it shouldnโ€™t come as a surprise. LOL

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:04am On Feb 26
I can never have pity for shekpites. These niggurs were scamming other clubs back to back, and all excited about it..

Karma is so real. Imagine scamming someone ยฃ400 million and losing ยฃ1 billion to other scammers. ๐Ÿ˜‚
What goes around comes around. What one sows, one also reaps (Galatians 6:7)You guys should rot in the 10th position.

And clubs are now wise. You can't scam others again but you WILL be scammed again .. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:04am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:
Is it not against the law to allow under-age to knack you?
I believe the oyinbo people call that Pedophilia. It's just that Chelsea are the ones who got molested grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:30am On Feb 26
Ibime:

You watched Jogginghoe from January to November and was slandering him as late as November but because of 1.5 months performance, he is best thing since sliced bread

Jogginghoe weaknesses are known. Wait till he is targeted and put under pressure. Right now Arsenal press is working perfectly and opponents are too preoccupied with Saka and co to focus on Jogginghoe. All Jogginghoe has to do is recycle anything that falls from the press. That was how Jogginghoe fooled us in Sarris first 4 months till Bournemouth alerted the league to his weakness and he became a target from then until Tuchel stabilised him with switch in formation

For 11 months you slandered him and want to count your chickens because of 2 months drama free. We will be here for the wailings.
If you're watching arsenal's game you'll know he does more than this but I guess you're still using Chelsea's eye to view Jorginho.

And No, I didn't slander him for 11 months. I only criticized him at his first match he played for us (against Everton as a sub which we eventually lost) and against sporting 2nd leg which we used mainly our 2nd 11. Anytime Jorginho was in our first 11 with quality players he's always performed throughout last season. Facts!!!. I just didn't want to drag you on this Jorginho matter last season when he excelled that's why I didn't bring it up.

Then the last time I slandered him again was our draw against Tottenham this season and all those receipts you brought earlier was post- Tottenham match before his next starting match which was against Newcastle.

Saying all he does is recycle anything that comes from press means you hardly watch arsenal matches cos if you do, you'll know he joins in the system press and aside recycling he gives forward passes too.

There's a reason I'm voicing out now, I've used more than 11 months to watch him in arsenal's jersey and not just 2-3 months you're claiming and I've come to the conclusion he's not bad the way you guys made him out to be. He might have his flaws but his strengths far outweighs his flaws. He just needs a good system.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:35am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Let me give you top quality information.That boy that came in the 2nd half to strike for Liverpool played FA Youth Cup earlier this month. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chelshit na yeye club. Anyway we know they have a soft spot for young players so it shouldnโ€™t come as a surprise. LOL
Can you imagine? You meant Jayden Danns shey
And e sure me say that boy go dey prepare go school this morning o grin

Chelsea just untrue that English saying: "you can't win trophies with kids" grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:43am On Feb 26
Lana1:
I believe the oyinbo people call that Pedophilia. It's just that Chelsea are the ones who got molested grin grin

Reverse Pedo is Odep. So Chelshit's own must be Odepphilia. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:47am On Feb 26
Jodera:
Can you imagine? You meant Jayden Danns shey
And e sure me say that boy go dey prepare go school this morning o grin

Chelsea just untrue that English saying: "you can't win trophies with kids" grin

Poch wey i sabi like person wey sabi money. The guy is a supreme choke artist. If Klopp had subbed Liverpool Women in instead of those boys na iya Chelshit for still meet there.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:21am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Poch wey i sabi like person wey sabi money. The guy is a supreme choke artist. If Klopp had subbed Liverpool Women in instead of those boys na iya Chelshit for still meet there.
This is cold cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:23am On Feb 26
Jodera:
This is cold cheesy cheesy cheesy

The truth is cold. That is why it is called the cold, hard truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:33am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:49am On Feb 26
Jodera:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Play Nkunku, play Nkunku, play Nkunku.
Like say Nkunku na video game. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 7:09am On Feb 26
Team of pussies

Spits
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:27am On Feb 26
kingBolton:
After spending almost a billion, only Gusto, petrovic and Palmer can be termed successful. In as much as we are blaming pochettino, the directors deserved their own blames too. This squad planning has been very terrible

And these guys you mentioned arenโ€™t even expensive

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:37am On Feb 26
I can't take anyone blaming the loss on Poch seriously. The players have blood on their hands.

Palmer, Gallagher, Sterling, Nkunku found a way to miss chances that are easier to score than miss.

5 big chances created, all 5 missed. What else is a coach supposed to do? A player either has it or he doesn't. Was it coaching that told Madueke not to play a one time square ball to the attackers? Same thing Jackson has been doing?

If Gallagher felt the keeper was too close to him, was it coaching that prevented him from passing the ball to Nkunku to tap into an empty net?

I agree that Poch has sometimes not covered himself in glory but yesterday's loss was not on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:05am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Play Nkunku, play Nkunku, play Nkunku.
Like say Nkunku na video game. angry

With the way they were waiting on Nkunku, you'd think he's the 2nd coming of Messi grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:15am On Feb 26
popizaino:

Is this emboldened the Japanese method of saying Chelsea's problem is our attack and not the defence that Timbros has been yapping about? cheesy

No put me inside the middle of this argument biko grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:17am On Feb 26
Joezinho:
I can never have pity for shekpites. These niggurs were scamming other clubs back to back, and all excited about it..

Karma is so real. Imagine scamming someone ยฃ400 million and losing ยฃ1 billion to other scammers. ๐Ÿ˜‚
What goes around comes around. What one sows, one also reaps (Galatians 6:7)You guys should rot in the 10th position.

And clubs are now wise. You can't scam again but you be scammed.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You even quote scripture join ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:19am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 8:27am On Feb 26
airmark:
A serious club would have shipped Sterling out in January. angry
I barely noticed him on the pitch. Only time I saw him was when he was being substituted.
He never plays well against Liverpool, it's the worst matchup for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:31am On Feb 26
Poch is a known bottler. The earlier he's sacked, the better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:46am On Feb 26
Palmer keeps getting stronger and better.

He presses, he tackles and he shows a lot of hunger in his game. That guy is a future star!!

Looking his fragile built, you would think he will be a push over, but he gets better every match. He shines and never outplayed against big teams. He doesn't lose the ball easily, even in tight situations.

He is the only positive thing out of this chelsea team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:46am On Feb 26
Jodera:

With the way they were waiting on Nkunku, you'd think he's the 2nd coming of Messi grin cheesy

Some of dem don calculate how may points Nkunku go give them once he gets back and don plot graph of their immediate rise to Top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:51am On Feb 26
andrewbaba44:

And these guys you mentioned arenโ€™t even expensive
Honestly, the most baffling thing is the amount we spent on our attackers and how useless they have been. Mudryk and Madueke will not make it to the starting 11 of any PL club but guess how much we signed those yahoo boys.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:41am On Feb 26
izzou:
Attack is more important for league runs

Defence is more important for tourneys.

My opinion!
As it has always been. You can't pack the bus to a league title but you can defend your way to a final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 9:53am On Feb 26
akwesenana:
one would think Nkunku is a Ronaldo-Messi hybrid.
I can't lie, I was genuinely scared the way Umu Iri where hyping this dude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:05am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Some of dem don calculate how may points Nkunku go give them once he gets back and don plot graph of their immediate rise to Top 4.
if we win Luton and Brentford and Tottenham lose to West Ham and Man u lose to Sheffield, Aston Villa and Crystal palace we will be in 3rd position cheesy cheesy

Na the opposite just deh happen since grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:05am On Feb 26
afrodoc2:

Ballzproblem dey do dy/dx on top Nkunku head

It ended in tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:11am On Feb 26
Good Morning. ๐Ÿ”ด

7 years ago today, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a late winner in the League Cup final to seal Jose Mourinhoโ€™s first major honour as #MUFC manager.

1 Year ago today Erik Ten Hag won his first trophy at Manchester United just 7 months into the job

1 day ago today, Enzo Fernandez almost beat up a fan after failing to win the Carabao cup.

#CarabaoCupFinal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18811) (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) (18817) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Sportsweb, izzou(m), afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.