Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18899) (18900) (18901) (18902) (18903) (18904) (18905) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27
Messi was easily the 2nd best player in the world in 07/08 and visually the best on eye test. Only Ronaldos UCL win took top spot away from him.

Kids wey been dey suck breast then will be commenting from Google and Wikipedia in 2024.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27
popizaino:
Why don't we approach Messi if he will come cus i cannot imagine in the life of me how a player who is better than everyone else decides to be plying his route in an inferior weaker MLS league while we still parade bums like Broja playing top flight football in Europe elite Club.

Forget age Messi can still give you top level performance for 5years.
Why not go for dybala?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27
popizaino:
Why don't we approach Messi if he will come cus i cannot imagine in the life of me how a player who is better than everyone else decides to be plying his route in an inferior weaker MLS league while we still parade bums like Broja playing top flight football in Europe elite Club.

Forget age Messi can still give you top level performance for 5years.

Bro what is it? Are you now trolling your own club?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27
hensben:
Two years contract is okay. Use him as attacking midfielder.

If you don't turn our midfield to a triple lane express, you won't rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:30pm On Mar 27
Mbappe has a bigger international legacy than Christian Ronaldo

If you doubt me please counter me with facts or keep quiet make Thunder no fire you .

If you are a Ronaldo fan ,I know this will get to you but I am sorry ,I have to speak the truth so my mind will be free grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:33pm On Mar 27
Leyqute:

Popi is old school walahi. How can you be asking for Messi when his performances for ordinary Cowbell Galaxy hasn’t been up to scratch?

Wetin e wan come do for EPL today?

Are you sure his performance haven’t been up to scratch ?

5 games 5 goals and 2 assist so far as the new season just resumed ?

If you say so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Mar 27
hensben:
At the emboldened, Leemao.

No world cup, CL on the bench. Na him you wan compare to Vinicius that won a CL scoring in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:13pm On Mar 27
🚨 ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ†: Chelsea midfielder RomΓ©o Lavia is set to miss the remainder of the season following a setback in his recovery, club confirms πŸ”΅πŸ€•

Bad luck for Lavia with injuries as he’s only been able to play 32 minutes in Chelsea shirt after signing for them in August last summer from Southampton…

…get well soon, we wait for you Romeo β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27
Another ghost worker

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27
Ibime:
Another ghost worker

A ghost worker works hard but a remote worker works harder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Mar 27
Sportsweb:
🚨 ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ†: Chelsea midfielder RomΓ©o Lavia is set to miss the remainder of the season following a setback in his recovery, club confirms πŸ”΅πŸ€•

Bad luck for Lavia with injuries as he’s only been able to play 32 minutes in Chelsea shirt after signing for them in August last summer from Southampton…

One year of contract gone. How many years left?

Fofana sef will they just give his shirt to someone else

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:52pm On Mar 27
lavia is talented na why this injury dey pain me,of na ugochukwu I for no mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:52pm On Mar 27
Sportsweb:

Only Chelsea get Dr. James , Dr. Fofana and Dr. Lavia grin

More Doctors to the blues !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 4:39pm On Mar 27
BlueRayDick:

Only Chelsea get Dr. James , Dr. Fofana and Dr. Lavia grin

More Doctors to the blues !
Na Dr lavia bad pass. Like man you never play one full match for your team you Dan go like two injuries?

Clubs should really stop signing injury prone players, it is an unnecessary risk. If the player becomes injury free when he moves to another club, good for him but the risk outweighs any gain.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27
raumdeuter:

Popizaino dream 11 of today will be Roberto Carlos, Marcelo Drogba and all those retired footballers

Your club has old Thomas Mullar,why do you think we can't be better off with a better player in Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Mar 27
popizaino:

Your club has old Thomas Mullar,why do you think we can't be better off with a better player in Messi.

Thomas Muller was born 1989 and he is mostly used as a substitute nowadays
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:54pm On Mar 27
rooftops:

Na Dr lavia bad pass. Like man you never play one full match for your team you Dan go like two injuries?

Clubs should really stop signing injury prone players, it is an unnecessary risk. If the player becomes injury free when he moves to another club, good for him but the risk outweighs any gain.

Signing a player with injury is a huge risk Chelsea took.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27
Easily the 2nd best player In the world in 2007/2008 for carrying Barca to another trophy less season while finishing 3rd in la Liga with poverty stricken stats. You can see how Messi always had to do the bare minimum to get high places in FIFA awards.

Stats of the easily best player in the world πŸ˜‚

La Liga: 10goals πŸ˜‚

Champions league: 5goals with 4 coming in the group stage πŸ˜‚

Messi was doing Shakuskaku pro max and getting 2nd Best player shouts just like Hazard vs Brazil πŸ˜‚. Ronaldo had to lead United to a champions league and league double while a trophy less shaku shaku Messi with poverty stricken stats was getting a top 2 finish. FIFA we hail thee.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27
andrewbaba44:
Mbappe has a bigger international legacy than Christian Ronaldo

If you doubt me please counter me with facts or keep quiet make Thunder no fire you .

If you are a Ronaldo fan ,I know this will get to you but I am sorry ,I have to speak the truth so my mind will be free grin
If you are ready for the discussion we can proceed with you taking another L. We will also talk about Mbappe having a bigger international legacy than your Midget despite being only 25.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:52pm On Mar 27
airmark:

Kane before 24, won 2 golden boots in Epl. Before 24, was Foden the best assister in the league, since we know he lacks scoring ability of Kane's? In fact, what did he do best in the league before 24?

Bellamy, Ashley Young, Milner and other mediocres have won the same award you are bringing out your hometown masquerades, for. In fact Harry Kane won it and quickly moved to winning bigger things like World top best scorer award. Foden is not even the best feel in Manchester.

Palmer may even have more assists by the end of this season, than your shakushaku Foden.

Calling someone shakushaku yet defending Hazard and ASM is the most airhead thing ever. But you are an airhead so fire down.

Only you will mock Young player of the year when Foden wins it twice but bring it up to big Kane up for winning it once. How dumb can you be? Foden was the best Young player in the WORLD at 17. Tell me one WORLD title Kane won at 24 never mind 17?

Again, let me point out the gaps in your quantitative reasoning.

Best Young Player covers best assist maker, best scorer of the Young Category. That is why another player may have the most assists/goals in a season yet someone else will win the PFA/EPL player of the year award. Like VVD. You are a disgrace Airhead.

That I have to point this out to you is worrying because you are showing that you cannot help your kids with their homework. This is basic stuff Airmark. Primary 1 level stuff.

Do better.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:04pm On Mar 27
"Another dream? I don't know. At the sporting level, as I've said before, I was lucky enough to be able to achieve everything in my career, to achieve all my dreams."

Lionel Messi says he has nothing left to achieve in football πŸ‘€πŸ

(via MBC1's Big Time Podcast)

In order words, let the tears flow freely from the worshippers of the false god

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:15pm On Mar 27
Nothing left to achieve in football? Messi should stop being delusional like his fanbase.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:16pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:

If you are ready for the discussion we can proceed with you taking another L. We will also talk about Mbappe having a bigger international legacy than your Midget despite being only 25.
I hope the international legacy won't center around world cup that you claimed is usually rigged?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27
WhoDeyHause:

I hope the international legacy won't center around world cup that you claimed is usually rigged?
FIFA rigging the world cup for Messi already ridicules his international legacy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:19pm On Mar 27
Fool forgot to switch to his other account.
Kilishihunter:

Monday - Use Trevor012 to tele united
Wednesday - Use Godx to hype up barça you use come to our thread to troll
Friday - Use Capaldi to drop Chelsea Nuggets
Tu, Tu, Tueh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:21pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:

FIFA rigging the world cup for Messi already ridicules his international legacy.
But you want to use world cup for mbappe? 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:
Easily the 2nd best player In the world in 2007/2008 for carrying Barca to another trophy less season while finishing 3rd in la Liga with poverty stricken stats. You can see how Messi always had to do the bare minimum to get high places in FIFA awards.

Stats of the easily best player in the world πŸ˜‚

La Liga: 10goals πŸ˜‚

Champions league: 5goals with 4 coming in the group stage πŸ˜‚

Messi was doing Shakuskaku pro max and getting 2nd Best player shouts just like Hazard vs Brazil πŸ˜‚. Ronaldo had to lead United to a champions league and league double while a trophy less shaku shaku Messi with poverty stricken stats was getting a top 2 finish. FIFA we hail thee.

That's why Wikipedia and Gen Z takes can be quickly identified. Messi stats for a winger was one of the best that season. Aside Lampard, Ronaldo and Gerrard, players other than strikers haven't started posting numbers then. The world was still transitioning from 4-4-2 setups where only strikers were expected to score goals.

Figo and Zidane win WPOTY in 2001 and 2003 respectively with only 9 league goals and Ronaldinho won WPOTY in 2004 without lifting a trophy. Roberto Baggio did not lift a spoon to win it in 1993, and George Weah did not win more than French cup while also winning WPOTY

All Gen Z know is the stats and trophies driven world from 2009 onwards. Those days na eye test dey win individual trophies, not stats.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27
WhoDeyHause:

But you want to use world cup for mbappe? 😁
This one is always typing foolish things. Mbappe won his world cup fair and square unlike a certain fraud. Try harder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:22pm On Mar 27
andrewbaba44:
Standing ovation for Lamine yamal at the bernabeu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kid just need to be protected and that’s all
Same yamayama that endrick bodied yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:23pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:

This one is always typing foolish things. Mbappe won his world cup fair and square unlike a certain fraud. Try harder
If Fifa rigged for messi don't you think they rigged for mbappe too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:25pm On Mar 27
Sportsweb:

I don't think this guy will last for us. Let's just cut our losses and move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
Ibime:

That's why Wikipedia and Gen Z takes can be quickly identified. Messi stats for a winger was one of the best that season. Aside Lampard, Ronaldo and Gerrard, players other than strikers haven't started posting numbers then. The world was still transitioning from 4-4-2 setups where only strikers were expected to score goals. Hi

Figo and Zidane win WPOTY in 2001 and 2003 respectively with only 9 league goals and Ronaldinho won WPOTY in 2004 without lifting a trophy. Roberto Baggio did not lift a spoon to win it in 1993, and George Weah did not win more than French cup while also winning WPOTY

All Gen Z know is the stats and trophies driven world from 2009 onwards. Those days na eye test dey win individual trophies, not stats.
No amount of epistles will change those stats from being poverty stricken when Ronaldo dropped a 42goal season from the wings winning both Epl and European Golden boot. By eye test you mean useless shaku shaku with poverty stricken numbers like Messi was dropping. Barca also went going trophy less under the so called 2nd best player finishing 3rd in la liga. Barca finished a whooping 19points behind Madrid lmao. Sit this one out chief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18899) (18900) (18901) (18902) (18903) (18904) (18905) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.