Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441088 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18902) (18903) (18904) (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) ... (19113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Mar 28
hensben:
Hazard won UEL on the pitch against Arsenal then won ucl with Real Madrid.

What is UEL? Who rates that trphy that Sevilla dey win in their sleep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:43pm On Mar 28
usually I'm numbed to our injury list but it's becoming worrisome,wtf is the work of the medical team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

People do, Liverpool is currently playing in it. It’s a major title in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Mar 28
hensben:
People do, Liverpool is currently playing in it. It’s a major title in football.

Ask Liverpool where they will rather be playing. CL or Europa

If they ask you for the best club in Europe would you say Sevilla
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Mar 28
Thazard:
grin grin grin

hensben the last 3 Europa cup winners are Villareal Frankfurt and Sevilla

How many people watched and remember those games or can name 5 players from each of the teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28
Mudryk is like KdB when he was coming up too, he just need a coach to convert him to attacking midfielder like kdb. The guy has huge potential to be a great footballer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

Ask Liverpool where they will rather be playing. CL or Europa

If they ask you for the best club in Europe would you say Sevilla
Just as they ask CR7 wc or ucl he prefer to have wc but doesn’t mean ucl is not a major cup. Same as Liverpool prefer to be in ucl doesn’t mean they won’t like to win UEL and they will celebrate if they do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

hensben the last 3 Europa cup winners are Villareal Frankfurt and Sevilla

How many people watched and remember those games or can name 5 players from each of the teams
Without checking Google can you name seven players that won 2004 ucl and also can you name 5 Greek players that won 2004 euro nations cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Mar 28
hensben:
Without checking Google can you name seven players that won 2004 ucl and also can you name 5 Greek players that won 2004 euro nations cup.

Lol Na me you wan try this, even if you go back 20yrs while I asked you last 3 most recent seasons. If I ask you who won the Europa in 2004 you probably wont remember

2004 that Porto won? first list the players that moved to Chelsea Ferraira, Deco, Maniche and Carvalho. Keeper Vitor Bahia that used to keep for Barcelona, Veteran Jorge Costa defender who was involved in a racism scandal vs George Weah and weah broke his nose, Carlos Alberto their young Brazilian winger, Costinha that scored the winner vs Man Utd Derlei that scored the penalty vs Deportivo. I will even give you Bonus ALenichev that scored in 2003 vs Europa final vs Celtic

Greece, Angelos Charisteas their striker, Angelo Basinas, Theodore Zagorakis(who won Player of the tournament), Troianos Dellas CB of Roma, Nikopolidis, there was one 10 that played at Inter Milan that time Karagounis and one guy who joined Okocha at Bolton (cant recall his name)

Any CL final in the last 30yrs I will name 5 players from both sides if not the entire first 11. No be lie. I have forgotten more football than you know

Especially champions league and world cup finals

Na only Europa I no send

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

Lol Na me you wan try this, even if you go back 20yrs while I asked you last 3 most recent seasons. If I ask you who won the Europa in 2004 you probably wont remember

2004 that Porto won? first list the players that moved to Chelsea Ferraira, Deco, Maniche and Carvalho. Keeper Vitor Bahia that used to keep for Barcelona, Veteran Jorge Costa defender who was involved in a racism scandal vs George Weah and weah broke his nose, Carlos Alberto their young Brazilian winger, Costinha that scored the winner vs Man Utd Derlei that scored the penalty vs Deportivo. I will even give you Bonus ALenichev that scored in 2003 vs Europa final vs Celtic

Greece, Angelos Charisteas their striker, Angelo Basinas, Theodore Zagorakis(who won Player of the tournament), Troianos Dellas CB of Roma, Nikopolidis, there was one 10 that played at Inter Milan that time Karagounis and one guy who joined Okocha at Bolton (cant recall his name)

Any CL final in the last 30yrs I will name 5 players from both sides if not the entire first 11. No be lie. I have forgotten more football than you know

Especially champions league and world cup finals

Na only Europa I no send
You are just one person. There are millions of people that send Europa. From mid 90s I started having interest in football so I can tell you teams that met both in ucl and europa final.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Mar 28
hensben:
You are just one person. There are millions of people that send Europa. From mid 90s I started having interest in football so I can tell you teams that met both in ucl and europa final.

Most people don't care about Yuropa that's why winners of the cup don't get any rating

Almost everyone here without Google can name 6 starters from Bayern vs PSG final in 2020. I intentionally didn't pick a final involving an English team, Madrid vs Juve in 2017, Madrid vs Atletico , Barcelona vs Juve

Ask these people to name players from Frankfurt vs Rangers or Sevilla vs Dnipro or Sevilla vs Benfica, or Atletico vs Bilbao
Sevilla Frankfurt and Villareal how many of their players got nominated for awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

Most people don't care about Yuropa that's why winners of the cup don't get any rating

Almost everyone here without Google can name 6 starters from Bayern vs PSG final in 2020. I intentionally didn't pick a final involving an English team, Madrid vs Juve in 2017, Madrid vs Atletico , Barcelona vs Juve

Ask these people to name players from Frankfurt vs Rangers or Sevilla vs Dnipro or Sevilla vs Benfica, or Atletico vs Bilbao
Sevilla Frankfurt and Villareal how many of their players got nominated for awards
Does this negate the fact that Europa is a major trophy in football. They don’t get rating yet the winner play super cup against ucl winner.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Mar 28
hensben:
Does this negate the fact that Europa is a major trophy in football. They don’t get rating yet the winner play super cup against ucl winner.

It's a trophy for losers which is why people don't send Yuropa. Every Yuropa teams hope is to play CL next season not to defend Yuropa

It's so useless that teams that fail in CL get dumped into it

If that's what hidden Hazard has to show as the only trophy he won in his career then he is a useless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:17pm On Mar 28
🚨 Todd Boehly will be removed as Chelsea chairman in 2027 as majority owners Clearlake plan to switch to new figurehead, as Mail reports.

This was something already agreed before, decided when the group progressed to buy Chelsea in 2022.

Boehly will leave his position but could return in 2032.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

It's a trophy for losers which is why people don't send Yuropa. Every Yuropa teams hope is to play CL next season not to defend Yuropa

It's so useless that teams that fail in CL get dumped into it

If that's what hidden Hazard has to show as the only trophy he won in his career then he is a useless player
No it’s not competition for losers because it’s not losers that starts the tournament, those that finished third in ucl table join already existing teams from round of 16. Cr7 said he will prefer to have wc than ucl should we now say ucl is useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Mar 28
hensben:
No it’s not competition for losers because it’s not losers that starts the tournament, those that finished third in ucl table join already existing teams from round of 16. Cr7 said he will prefer to have wc than ucl should we now say ucl is useless.

Those who lose out in CL qualifying stages join Yuropa, Those who didnt make top 2 in their CL groups join Yuropa, In some cases clubs who lose FA cup finals can also join Yuropa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

Those who lose out in CL qualifying stages join Yuropa, Those who didnt make top 2 in their CL groups join Yuropa, In some cases clubs who lose FA cup finals can also join Yuropa
We can equally say ucl is useless because Arsenal, Newcastle and United who lost the league last season to man city qualified to play in ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Mar 28
hensben:
We can equally say ucl is useless because Arsenal, Newcastle and United who lost the league last season to man city qualified to play in ucl.

CL consist of the winners of league, winners of CL Winners of Yuropa

Yuropa useless wey be say winners of Yuropa the previous year no dey even play am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

CL consist of the winners of league, winners of CL Winners of Yuropa

Yuropa useless wey be say winners of Yuropa the previous year no dey even play am
How about league loser like Arsenal playing ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28
Thierry Henry Una

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28
hensben:
Thierry Henry Una
Stop posting fake stats here.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28
Trevor012:

Stop posting fake stats here.
You are always crying here, take it easy on yourself. That post is for someone, nor be everything you supposed Dey chook mouth but since you are pained because of cr7’s failure at international level its ok.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:45pm On Mar 28
hensben:
You are always crying here, take it easy on yourself. That post is for someone, nor be everything you supposed Dey chook mouth but since you are pained because of cr7’s failure at international level its ok.
You mean, you were trying to post fake stats for someone?

Why?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 11:46pm On Mar 28
hensben:

But why were you posting fake stats?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:42am On Mar 29
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by everton4life(m): 12:52am On Mar 29
Brainless hen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Mar 29
Hensbenic stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52am On Mar 29
Raumdeuter, if Kane scores 40+ goals on his debut season in Burndisleaguedown, you are gone. grin

airmark:

On aggregate, Dumbstarts will be going 19-0.

Kane is banging in goals at 30 and may hit 40 league goals at this rate. Simply because Burndisleaguedown have many useless defenders, scattered all over the clubs.

Batshuayi became a legendary BATMAN in 4 months, in Germany.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:37am On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
You mean, you were trying to post fake stats for someone?

Why?
Because the person did it against Hazard and some slowpoke were shinning teeth even when they know it’s not real.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23am On Mar 29
airmark:
Ramdeuter, if Kane scores 40+ goals on his debut season in Burndisleaguedown, you are gone. grin

When Haaland broke the EPL record in his debut season where did you go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24am On Mar 29
hensben:
Because the person did it against Hazard and some slowpoke were shinning teeth even when they know it’s not real.

Which fake stat did they post about Hidden Hazard

Well the 10 career CL goals of Hazard is not fake stat, you wish it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (18902) (18903) (18904) (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) ... (19113) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hatakekakashi, GiftOfLyf, raumdeuter, popizaino(m), BlueMann, Puntingnoob, monerozi5590, WhoDeyHause and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.