Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550542 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18900) (18901) (18902) (18903) (18904) (18905) (18906) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27
WhoDeyHause:

If Fifa rigged for messi don't you think they rigged for mbappe too?
Just the useless dwarf.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:28pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:

Just the useless dwarf.
Enjoy with your agenda egbon. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:

No amount of epistles will change those stats from being poverty stricken when Ronaldo dropped a 42goal season from the wings winning both Epl and European Golden boot. By eye test you mean useless shaku shaku with poverty stricken numbers like Messi was dropping. Barca also went going trophy less under the so called 2nd best player finishing 3rd in la liga. Barca finished a whooping 19points behind Madrid lmao. Sit this one out chief

That's why Ronaldo won, nobody is dragging Ronaldo win, but Messi no2 is sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27
WhoDeyHause:

Enjoy with your agenda egbon. I rest my case.
It's Andrewbaba agenda not mine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:56pm On Mar 27
Trevor012:

It's Andrewbaba agenda not mine grin
Everybody knows andrewmama caps more than sir cap-a-lot, both the young and the old but for this one I might agree with him because it might be hard to argue concerning ororo since he doesn't have a world cup and best player award but Messi has them both.
Mbappe will still overtake those two dinosaurs anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27
raumdeuter:

No world cup, CL on the bench. Na him you wan compare to Vinicius that won a CL scoring in the final
Does it mean Gotze is better than Cr7 because he has no WC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27
BlueRayDick:

In order words, let the tears flow freely from the worshippers of the false god
He is just been humble. I don’t expect you to know this side of Messi though since you Stan arrogant pr1ck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:10pm On Mar 27
hensben:
He is just been humble. I don’t expect you to know this side of Messi though since you Stan arrogant pr1ck.

English is certainly not your first , second , third and fourth language grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:23pm On Mar 27
Any facts about that failed idolo na agenda

Ndi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Mar 27
hensben:
Does it mean Gotze is better than Cr7 because he has no WC.

Gotze has world cup on the field, CR7 has numeroud CL on the field

which one Hazard get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:07pm On Mar 27
hensben:
He's on your side.
Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:47pm On Mar 27
Our medical department needs to be looked at. Players getting Injured and relapsing when close to returning is becoming to frequent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 10:49pm On Mar 27
Ballzproblem2:
lavia is talented na why this injury dey pain me,of na ugochukwu I for no mind
so that idiot lavia will be collecting free salary for playing nothing. After bullying Liverpool to sign him. If I catch that lavia, I go break im head. Useless player. God punish hazard. He's the idiot that convince him to come to Chelsea no wonder he didn't do well in madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:53pm On Mar 27
bisqit:
so that idiot lavia will collecting free salary for playing nothing. After bullying Liverpool to sign him. If I catch that lavia, I go break im head. Useless player. God punish hazard. He's the idiot that convince him to come to Chelsea
omo clubs support get policy to protect them from injury prone players lavia own na chise.

fofana and James are eating £500,000 every week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:01pm On Mar 27
Ballzproblem2:
omo clubs support get policy to protect them from injury prone players lavia own na chise.

fofana and James are eating £500,000 every week.
I don't understand again ooo. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:03pm On Mar 27
Between barka and dead manyoo boys I no know who sabi this over hyping business pass. They just want to kill this boy's career before it starts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:31pm On Mar 27
WhoDeyHause:
Between barka and dead manyoo boys I no know who sabi this over hyping business pass. They just want to kill this boy's career before it starts.

As an ancient philosopher once said, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. The person you quoted is not a Man United fan. He actually enjoys trolling United when they lose. This is an England problem not a United problem. An England fan yesterday on radio called Bellingham Zidane with pace, and said there were 6 England players in the World XI.

That does not mean Mainoo's football IQ is not more than that of Keyinsobo and Emzor combined sha. cheesy
But that is a story for another day. Just correcting you on Anton Ferdinand.

I agree with you that the hype is becoming ridiculous sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:38am On Mar 28
WhoDeyHause:

I just watched the video. The West Ham fan Anton Ferdinand made that statement. The United fan and the Spurs fan that were present were telling him to calm down and were defending Saka.

People who have watched 3 -5 games of Mainoo are calling him the next Modric or the next Seedorf. Ridiculous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:43am On Mar 28
Ibime:

lol. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Messi is earning humongous amounts with sponsorship deals running into the tens of millions tied to his presence in America. Inter Miami average ticket price is nearly $400 because of need to afford Messi

He also has right to own his own MLS franchise or collect a substantial percentage of Miami shares after his deal expires

Man is setting up his commercial future and legacy in America, the largest commercial market in the world, you want him to come and be a regular employee in England.

In a nutshell, Messi is now a business man and not a footballer right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:43am On Mar 28
zeusis:

Why not go for dybala?

You can wish him for Chelsea if you want.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:45am On Mar 28
Kimbeast:

How many top-level performance has he dropped in the weaker MLS?

There is no motive for him to perform in MLS. Stop acting as if Messi won't be better off bumbs like Madueke and co in our team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:47am On Mar 28
swiz123:

Bro what is it? Are you now trolling your own club?

Messi is better than everyone in our attack. If the desire is there,i would welcome him here with open arms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:53am On Mar 28
swiz123:

If you don't turn our midfield to a triple lane express, you won't rest.

Like how Modric is turning real madrid midfield to six lane express right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:58am On Mar 28
Kimbeast:

How many top-level performance has he dropped in the weaker MLS?

Not wanting Messi at your club is very valid because he is now old and close to retirement ,but asking how many top level performance has he dropped in the mls is pure trash

You get eye to see say season just start and 5 goals in 5 games so far ,but here you are asking for a top level performance grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:03am On Mar 28
afrodoc2:

I just watched the video. The West Ham fan Anton Ferdinand made that statement. The United fan and the Spurs fan that were present were telling him to calm down and were defending Saka.

People who have watched 3 -5 games of Mainoo are calling him the next Modric or the next Seedorf. Ridiculous.

E don tay way Man U produce youngster so don’t blame them ,even rashford at 26 is considered a youngster,at least with the emergence of maino ,we won’t see Man U fan calling that old man rashford a youngster anymore grin

Hyping or no hyping if you will come good you will as far as you are working hard as a player ,fans will always hype which is normal ,there have been praises from all fanbase about the kid maino ,that shows he is good and the rest is left for him .

For over more than 20 years Brazil Dey always tell us who he new pele ,yet we never see any pele ,even Ronaldinho or neymar talent dem never fit produce grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:07am On Mar 28
bisqit:
so that idiot lavia will be collecting free salary for playing nothing. After bullying Liverpool to sign him. If I catch that lavia, I go break im head. Useless player. God punish hazard. He's the idiot that convince him to come to Chelsea no wonder he didn't do well in madrid

Where you want take see lavia catch ,Abi you Dey mistake lavia for person wey come train for maracana for ajegunle grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:16am On Mar 28
andrewbaba44:

E don tay way Man U produce youngster so don’t blame them ,even rashford at 26 is considered a youngster,at least with the emergence of maino ,we won’t see Man U fan calling that old man rashford a youngster anymore grin

Hyping or no hyping if you will come good you will as far as you are working hard as a player ,fans will always hype which is normal ,there have been praises from all fanbase about the kid maino ,that shows he is good and the rest is left for him .

For over more than 20 years Brazil Dey always tell us who he new pele ,yet we never see any pele ,even Ronaldinho or neymar talent dem never fit produce grin

The hype is even more from England fans than Man Utd fans. Most Man Utd fans are now saying people should calm down. The person that WhoDey.House quoted was a West Ham fan that was saying Kobbie was better than Saka at the same age, meanwhile the United fan and the Spurs fan were telling him to faraburuku bale.

I agree the rest is up to him but i am just worried about village people. If you notice Chelsea fans on this thread have been suspiciously quiet about the matter, neither praising him nor criticizing him. That is because most of them have gone to the village to arrange correct otumokpo to attack the poor innocent boy.

Arsenal, Barca, Madrid fans have commented on him, either positively or negatively, but Chelsea fans are sitting quietly in the background, turning pot and trying to summon Abidoshaker power against Starboy. cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:29am On Mar 28
afrodoc2:

The hype is even more from England fans than Man Utd fans. Most Man Utd fans are now saying people should calm down. The person that WhoDey.House quoted was a West Ham fan that was saying Kobbie was better than Saka at the same age, meanwhile the United fan and the Spurs fan were telling him to faraburuku bale.

I agree the rest is up to him but i am just worried about village people. If you notice Chelsea fans on this thread have been suspiciously quiet about the matter, neither praising him nor criticizing him. That is because most of them have gone to the village to arrange correct otumokpo to attack the poor innocent boy.

Arsenal, Barca, Madrid fans have commented on him, either positively or negatively, but Chelsea fans are sitting quietly in the background, turning pot and trying to summon Abidoshaker power against Starboy. cry

Lol ,some Chelsea fans on Twitter rates him though

Hype no Dey affect any player ,if you go come good you go come good ,just pray to be injury free

Way rooney chop hype from age 16/17 and had a successful career despite leaving top football earlier

Neymar chop hype from 18 and was successful ,I remember pele confidently saying he was better than Messi ,as much as some injuries affected neymar such hype didn’t get into his head

Clubs should just try to protect their youngsters ,hype will always be there in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:31am On Mar 28
afrodoc2:

grin

The mainoo boy Na good player but it seems English fans & pundits are out to jinx him . Hoping he doesn't get a major injury to see how far he can handle the pressure those Ebglish fans fetching ant infested firewood are bringing his way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35am On Mar 28
rooftops:

Na Dr lavia bad pass. Like man you never play one full match for your team you Dan go like two injuries?

Clubs should really stop signing injury prone players, it is an unnecessary risk. If the player becomes injury free when he moves to another club, good for him but the risk outweighs any gain.
He wasn't injury prone it's just surprising
LFC dodge big bullet sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37am On Mar 28
kingBolton:
Our medical department needs to be looked at. Players getting Injured and relapsing when close to returning is becoming to frequent.
Now you are talking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:41am On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

grin

The mainoo boy Na good player but it seems English fans & pundits are out to jinx him . Hoping he doesn't get a major injury to see how far he can handle the pressure those Ebglish fans fetching ant infested firewood are bringing his way

It is like a kind of infectious disease over there. Overhype player to high heavens and when player goes through tough periods, they will pile all the blame on the same player. See what they did to Saka after the Euros. Na Saka, Bellingham, and Foden dey their radar now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18900) (18901) (18902) (18903) (18904) (18905) (18906) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m), drisham(m), monerozi5590, eddie7, Epositive(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.