Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) (18910) (18911) (18912) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:55pm On Mar 30
Poor Livramento. Looks destined for another spell on the sidelines.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 2:56pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:

Overall how many goals and assists does he have
He is even doing better than last season when it comes to stats. Napoli poor results is the only reason you think he isn't performing. Last season he scored 12league goals, he already has 10 now. He is doing better in chances created, big chances created and dribbles completed per 90 than last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30
Krafth is going off 40 mins after he was subbed in. That’s embarrassing. Eddie Howe shouldn’t have brought him on at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30
That Kraft was a mistake that lacelles made happen
Howe ti yo werey😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:57pm On Mar 30
Mykhailo Mudryk STARTS for Chelsea against Burnley… ✅
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:04pm On Mar 30
Longstaff following a bad miss from Isak with a much worse miss. Miscued that badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:
Krafth is going off 40 mins after he was subbed in. That’s embarrassing. Eddie Howe shouldn’t have brought him on at all.
That's what I wrote that antispam ban me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:04pm On Mar 30
🚨OFFICIAL! Chelsea XI to take on Burnley!

Petrovic, Gusto, Disasi, Badiashile, Cucurella, Gallagher (c), Caicedo, Enzo, Palmer, Jackson, Mudryk

( via Chelseafc)

nice to see badiashile back please no silly errors, three points today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:05pm On Mar 30
Badiashile back in the lineup. Enzo starts despite little to no training. No rest at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30
Almiron, a sub, goes off injured. That’s like 5 players injured already.

Ive never seen anything like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:06pm On Mar 30
Omo what is happening to Newcastle; Schar was clutching his hamstring a moment ago, now Almiron is subbed off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30
Do you believe in hard luck
Almiron is now injured too
That's 4 now if you add Krafth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:07pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:
Almiron, a sub, goes off injured. That’s like 5 players injured already.

Ive never seen anything like this.

This one don pass ordinary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:
I don't know how those big clubs will ignore kudus and paqueta
2 classy players
How can one club parade kudus, paqueta and bowen.
So ten hagg was benching kudus for antony grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

This one don pass ordinary
Look at the bench seems wilock is in pains too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:

I expected their wingers to be more effective but they weren't. Osimhen being tightly marked created chances for them but they were just mid. Kvara hit the upright at one point but Metro Politano was very mid.
Kvara wey I see for stands?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Mar 30
I now believe in juju in football

Lescalles starts for Newcastle gets injured
Krafth came in for him, Krafth gets injured,
Almiron came in for him now Almiron gets injured

They should just play with 10 men

BTW Schar is holding his hamstring and they've used all subs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30
zeusis:

How can one club parade kudus, paqueta and bowen.
So ten hagg was benching kudus for antony grin grin
Kudus was young then, I think he got his chance when Anthony left
Just the way Anthony got his chance when neres left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30
raumdeuter:
I now believe in juju in football

Lescalles starts for Newcastle gets injured
Krafth came in for him, Krafth gets injured,
Almiron came in for him now Almiron gets injured

They should just play with 10 men

BTW Schar is holding his hamstring and they've used all subs
Livramento got injured in the most bizzare way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:12pm On Mar 30
sod09:

Kudus was young then, I think he got his chance when Anthony left
Just the way Anthony got his chance when neres left

Me sef don chop ban smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:13pm On Mar 30
That's gonna be a penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:
Sure
Gordon is a crook
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:14pm On Mar 30
zeusis:

Kvara wey I see for stands?

He meant Zielinski grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:14pm On Mar 30
sod09:

Sure
Gordon is a crook

Clever bastard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:14pm On Mar 30
That'll be two controversial penalties for Newcastle today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:
Wetin we do 🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:15pm On Mar 30
Phillips, having only just come on a few minutes ago, concedes a penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:16pm On Mar 30
If they keep awarding these types of penalties, players will start exploiting this hole in the rules.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30
TheLequte:
That'll be two controversial penalties for Newcastle today.
Not controversial
It's intelligence
I hate the kind of penalties but I admire the players that commit opponents to concede it
Philips was reckless btw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:16pm On Mar 30
Ice cool from Isak.

Game on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30
TheLequte:
If they keep awarding these types of penalties, players will start exploiting this hole in the rules.
I am surprised you are just seeing it, mane is the king in this kind of pk
I don't know how he read the defender id about to kick then he quickly put his leg and the defender will kick him instead

(1) (2) (3) ... (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) (18910) (18911) (18912) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), rooftops, Trevor012(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.