Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) (18910) (18911) ... (19178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:
Koopmeiners puts the final nail on the coffin. Napoli have been spanked at home.

That last goal took out the jugular. Napoli didn't rise to the occasion. 'Metro' Politano played badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:
Gordon have been trying this stupid trick since morning and it's not working
Guimares just hit the upright
Areola have been struggling since 20 minutes ago Moyes refused to remove him

I thought I saw Fabianski warming up earlier?

Gordon is doing th definition of insanity

Kudus scores!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30
How's burn clashing with kudus not a foul
Leyqute:

You sef dey see am ba? cheesy
The ref dan tire for the 2 sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:24pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:

They've been passive aggressive with each other. Bruno subtly kicked out at Paqueta when the later fell down after a foul. Minutes later Paqueta subtly elbowed Bruno's face during an aerial duel.

Nothing major tho. There's no visible animosity between the two as they hugged it out. But you can sense the subtle evil in those fouls. It's as if they just don't want to be caught. Maybe they're just playing with each other cheesy

iamoyindamola:

Be like them they drag the same girl
Na too fight remain for the 2

Guimaraes is a class player but the guy too dey do. Dem go soon beat am for this Premier league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:

I thought I saw Fabianski warming up earlier?
Me too, I heard the commentators saying Moyes is risking it till half time instead of making sub
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30
Kudus just scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:25pm On Mar 30
Kudus with a superb goal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:
How's burn clashing with kudus not a foul
The ref dan tire for the 2 sef

Professional foul. 50-50. Nothing definite or serious. Ref decided to play on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30
I don't know how those big clubs will ignore kudus and paqueta
2 classy players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30
I knew Newcastle would falter after Lascelles got injured. Their defense has been very shaky.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30
Isak to the ref
You have just one fvcking job in your life, you still can't do it well
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:29pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:

That last goal took out the jugular. Napoli didn't rise to the occasion. 'Metro' Politano played badly

In truth, too many of those players are mid. Anguissa is too uninventive, the likes of Traore, Juan Jesus, Lindstram, Ngonge etc are mediocre. Osimhen was being pocketed by Hein but he started to win more battles against the Swede. However, his finishing failed him, though some of the chances really weren't easy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:30pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:
I don't know how those big clubs will ignore kudus and paqueta
2 classy players

They're both not lasting more than one more season at West Ham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:
I knew Newcastle would falter after Lascelles got injured. Their defense has been very shaky.
Howe and his stupid over thinking
After Krafth came in he switch one CB to left back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

In truth, too many of those players are mid. Anguissa is too uninventive, the likes of Traore, Juan Jesus, Lindstram, Ngonge etc are mediocre. Osimhen was being pocketed by Hein but he started to win more battles against the Swede. However, his finishing failed him, though some of the chances really weren't easy.
I read they don't want osihmeh again
Many things ain't working for them this season kvara is looking like one season wonder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

I expected their wingers to be more effective but they weren't. Osimhen being tightly marked created chances for them but they were just mid. Kvara hit the upright at one point but Metro Politano was very mid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:

Howe and his stupid over thinking
After Krafth came in he switch one CB to left back

His defense has been decimated by injuries tho. I thought Dan Burn played LB throughout?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:38pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:

Many things ain't working for them this season kvara is looking like one season wonder

Good. He should do and leave. Kvara will leave soon too, I'm sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:

His defense has been decimated by injuries tho. I thought Dan Burn played LB throughout?
He should remove him for richtie, so almiron is on bench and he played wilock
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 2:40pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:

I expected their wingers to be more effective but they weren't. Osimhen being tightly marked created chances for them but they were just mid. Kvara hit the upright at one point but Metro Politano was very mid.
Kvara didn't even play today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

Good. He should do and leave. Kvara will leave soon too, I'm sure
It's the players that don't want him they still blame him for the Barca loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 2:42pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:

Kvaratskhelia has been very good this season and he didn't play today. The team just misses their previous coach tactical brilliance and set up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30
Bombblacks:

Kvara didn't even play today.

Someone hit the upright from the left side. Thought it was Kvara. I was watching the two games simultaneously, so I didn't pay proper attention to one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 2:44pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

He missed 3 big chances. He is one of the reason they lost today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30
OMG LooL.

3-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30
Kudus. What a player!

How can you be effective from both sides of the wing?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:47pm On Mar 30
Bowen makes it three. But boy oh boy, what a player Kudus is. Sensational.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30
Sevilla scores a second against Getafe but VAR rules it out for an offside by Sergio Ramos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30
Bombblacks:

Kvaratskhelia has been very good this season and he didn't play today. The team just misses their previous coach tactical brilliance and set up.
Overall how many goals and assists does he have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:52pm On Mar 30
West Ham looking the likelier to score rn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30
Livramento also going off due to injury.

Eddie Howe must be cursing his chi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30
Paqueta dan kill person with ball
He used ball dislocate livramento ankle

(1) (2) (3) ... (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) (18910) (18911) ... (19178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, Leyqute(m), User09, hensben(m), Shegzdave, PendragonVII, LORDLARGE(m), popizaino(m), Ibime(m), cephasdultimate, raumdeuter, TemporaryHansel, Rarre and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.