Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10437820 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18903) (18904) (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:29am On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Which fake stat did they post about Hidden Hazard

Well the 10 career CL goals of Hazard is not fake stat, you wish it is
Oh he has 10 goals now, why didn’t you stick to your usual open play goal. If we bring iniesta vs Lampard now you will remember he was a CM as if Terry who has more goals than him wasnt a defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:49am On Mar 29
hensben:
Thierry Henry Una

I hope you are not yabbing Henry sha ,because your club greatest striker is on the same level with Darren bent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:32am On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

When Haaland broke the EPL record in his debut season where did you go

Haaland didn't score 40 goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47am On Mar 29
hensben:
Oh he has 10 goals now, why didn’t you stick to your usual open play goal. If we bring iniesta vs Lampard now you will remember he was a CM as if Terry who has more goals than him wasnt a defender.
10 CL goals total and 5 from open play as an attacker is a disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47am On Mar 29
airmark:

Haaland didn't score 40 goals.

He broke the record as a 22yr old

While in Bundesliga he never topped the scorers chart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Kane at 30, scoring 40+ goals on his debut season, points to only one thing - #Burndisleaguedown. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59am On Mar 29
airmark:

Kane at 30, scoring 40+ goals on his debut season, points to only one thing - #Burndisleaguedown. grin

Haaland topping scorers chart for the first time in a top league not just topped it broke the record only points to one thing.. Erling Premier League
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02am On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Haaland topping scorers chart for the first time in a top league not just topped it broke the record only points to one thing.. Erling Premier League

Haaland didn't score 40 goals on his debut

Once Kane scores 40+ goals, we are changing the league to KANEdesliga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08am On Mar 29
airmark:

Haaland didn't score 40 goals on his debut

Once Kane scores 40+ goals, we are changing the league to KANEdesliga.

Haaland topped the scorers chart first season what he couldn't do in Bundesliga as a 22yr old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10am On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Haaland topped the scorers chart first season what he couldn't do in Bundesliga as a 22yr old

He couldn't score 40 goals in Epl.

Once Kane scores 40 goals in Burndisleaguedown, we declare fatwa on you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:20am On Mar 29
airmark:

Now imagine a younger Kane that won the epl Golden Boot

He will score 50+

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:54am On Mar 29
airmark:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:10pm On Mar 29
🚨 Chelsea’s loan department are in regular contact with David Datro Fofana, led by long-serving loan technical coach Carlo Cudicini, and the club are happy with his progress.

[The Athletic FC]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 12:21pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Don't they train at all in Germany?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Mar 29
AdisaOwala:

Don't they train at all in Germany?

Let's ask Haaland who couldn't top scorers chart in Germany but did and broke the record first season in Erling Premier league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Mar 29
Obere4u:

Now imagine a younger Kane that won the epl Golden Boot

He will score 50+

Younger Haaland couldn't win Golden boot in Germany, he did first season in England setting a record

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:30pm On Mar 29
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:01pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Younger Haaland couldn't win Golden boot in Germany, he did first season in England setting a record

Younger Halland was playing in a team that not up to might of City, But a younger was striking from all cylinders in a team not up to Dortmund might
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29
I really wish to see this lad succeed but with his body structure and physique it will be miracle if he play until 30 before getting fat like other Brazilian legends.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

hensben the last 3 Europa cup winners are Villareal Frankfurt and Sevilla

How many people watched and remember those games or can name 5 players from each of the teams
I believe most fans can 10 players for villareal and sevilla each..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29
We can all agree Alonso is making the best decision to stay with Leverkusen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:16pm On Mar 29
Roland17:
Wrong decision in my books. Liverpool and Bayern are going to get new coaches in the summer so those options are already ruled out for the foreseeable future. Barca as well will get a new coach. Meaning his only viable option after next season is Madrid if they sack Ancelotti. I am having a sneak feeling he already has an agreement with Madrid. It only takes one average season from Leverkusen next year to damage his reputation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Mar 29
Roland17:

I think IMO he did the best and what I would have done but no one sees tomorrow

What happens if he somehow lose this league title and get destroyed by West Ham. Next season lose key players to injury or get bought and by mid season get fired. He won't have the chance at a big club again

Coaching is a very brutal job and if your results don't stay consistent you would be forgotten .
This type of season Leverkusen is having is a once in a lifetime and I won't bet on them coming any close again some will say cash out now

Imagine if Jose had stayed at Porto beyond 2004 and crashed the following season, he will never get the chance at Chelsea Madrid and Inter. So strike while your iron is hot

That said I also think Liverpool Bayern are not ideal for him at this moment, Klopp will be a tough act to follow and Bayern is running a circus right now

He took a gamble I hope it works for him. I'm rooting for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:42pm On Mar 29
Man, thank God club football is back.

International break na cancer 😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29
Roland17:

Wrong decision, he should have gone to Bayern

At this stage of his career, you will hardly get trophies handled to you on a plate like at Bayern

If he add 3 or 4 Bayern trophies to his Leverkusen trophy, he can command big fees and good jobs for the next ten years

He should avoid Liverpool till Pep leaves England before his career gets suffocated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

I think IMO he did the best and what I would have done but no one sees tomorrow

What happens if he somehow lose this league title and get destroyed by West Ham. Next season lose key players to injury or get bought and by mid season get fired. He won't have the chance at a big club again

Coaching is a very brutal job and if your results don't stay consistent you would be forgotten .
This type of season Leverkusen is having is a once in a lifetime and I won't bet on them coming any close again some will say cash out now

Imagine if Jose had stayed at Porto beyond 2004 and crashed the following season, he will never get the chance at Chelsea Madrid and Inter. So strike while your iron is hot

That said I also think Liverpool Bayern are not ideal for him at this moment, Klopp will be a tough act to follow and Bayern is running a circus right now

He took a gamble I hope it works for him. I'm rooting for him

Also, neither Liverpool nor Bayern at least this season play the back 3 formation which he favors. Both teams would have to make significant changes to their tactics and style if he joined. Outside of Wirtz and maybe Boniface, I don't think his team will be raided. While Grimaldo is having a terrific season, I doubt he would get that big transfer because of he is used to the back 3 and turns 29 in September.

Leverkusen gives him that safe space and this season's performance, irrespective if he chokes the league will give him future credits with a team like Leverkusen versus Liverpool or Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:49pm On Mar 29
Ibime:

Wrong decision, he should have gone to Bayern

At this stage of his career, you will hardly get trophies handled to you on a plate like at Bayern

If he add 3 or 4 Bayern trophies to his Leverkusen trophy, he can command big fees and good jobs for the next ten years

He should avoid Liverpool till Pep leaves England before his career gets suffocated
He's probably going to real madrid in 2025.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:51pm On Mar 29
Roland17:
Unless he's staying to develop himself more with more matches and prepare himself for a move to real madrid as it's been rumoured cause to be honest I don't think he'll see that bundesliga to carry or a champions league deep run next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:06pm On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

Unless he's staying to develop himself more with more matches and prepare himself for a move to real madrid as it's been rumoured cause to be honest I don't think he'll see that bundesliga to carry or a champions league deep run next season.

He does not need to repeat this season next year. He was a top player who is loved in 3 of the biggest clubs in the world. All he needs to show next season is that he is a good manager. As long as he still shows decent coaching ability and does not crash completely those Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool jobs will still be options for him whenever the vacancies arise.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29
Roland17:
I think it's a sensible decision he took.
Joining Bayern a direct rival just doesn't look good, would look sort of a betrayal. maybe in the future
As for Liverpool I think this would have been a good move considering how much he's still held in high regard by the fans.
He's a fan favorite at Anfield and that would have given him a bit of leeway if the results weren't going to plan.
But maybe following after Klopp and Pep still in the league would have been quite a challenge.
My personal thoughts is he already has an agreement with Madrid like the rumours circulated a while back.
And contrary to what some might say I think if Bayer Leverkusen can keep their core players like Wirtz and co, they would still be in a strong position next season.
What they are doing this season has been great, Bayern Munich are actually having a good season it's just that Leverkusen are having one of or arguably the greatest Bundesliga campaign so far.
I see no reason why they can't challenge Bayern next season again.
Their Sporting Director Rolfes I heard is quite good at building a squad so a signing here or two to strengthen the squad if any departures

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:17pm On Mar 29
afrodoc2:

He does not need to repeat this season next year. He was a top player who is loved in 3 of the biggest clubs in the world. All he needs to show next season is that he is a good manager. As long as he still shows decent coaching ability and does not crash completely those Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool jobs will still be options for him whenever the vacancies arise.
Yes he's having an all timer season and if he also goes far in the ulokpa league it'll be more legendary but you know how fickle minded fans are, some of us that are hailing him now might drag him if he doesn't lift a trophy or doesn't really do well in the next and that's with the likelihood of some of his key performers this season getting sold since Leverkusen is a selling club. Well at worst there's madrid waiting for him but they also don't play with three center backs considering how they're stacked in both midfield and attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:20pm On Mar 29
kendrick9:
I think it's a sensible decision he took.
Joining Bayern a direct rival just doesn't look good, would look sort of a betrayal. maybe in the future
As for Liverpool I think this would have been a good move considering how much he's still held in high regard by the fans.
He's a fan favorite at Anfield and that would have given him a bit of leeway if the results weren't going to plan.
But maybe following after Klopp and Pep still in the league would have been quite a challenge.
My personal thoughts is he already has an agreement with Madrid like the rumours circulated a while back.
And contrary to what some might say I think if Bayer Leverkusen can keep their core players like Wirtz and co, they would still be in a strong position next season.
What they are doing this season has been great, Bayern Munich are actually having a good season it's just that Leverkusen are having one of or arguably the greatest Bundesliga campaign so far.
I see no reason why they can't challenge Bayern next season again.
Their Sporting Director Rolfes I heard is quite good at building a squad so a signing here or two to strengthen the squad if any departures
Bayern is not having a good season. Not by their standards. They were even struggling in the champions league before Tuchel changed his formation to push kimmich to rb for Lazio.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18903) (18904) (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, Trevor012(m), popizaino(m), Henrique99 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.