Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18904) (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) (18910) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29
Silentgroper:
I believe most fans can 10 players for villareal and sevilla each..
Leave Raumdeuter, him think say football start and end for nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29
Meanwhile, daily mail by Oliver Holt just released top ten footballer of all time. Guess who is in number 10. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29
Ibime:

Wrong decision, he should have gone to Bayern

At this stage of his career, you will hardly get trophies handled to you on a plate like at Bayern

If he add 3 or 4 Bayern trophies to his Leverkusen trophy, he can command big fees and good jobs for the next ten years

He should avoid Liverpool till Pep leaves England before his career gets suffocated

Couldn’t have said it any better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29
You did nothing significance with Portugal yet want to be rated ahead of Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo fenomenon, Zidane and co. Nor be juju be that. Before you talk of country Modric took Croatia to wc final and was the best player. Spain won their first wc 2010. He should retire and see Portugal making semi final at ease.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:10pm On Mar 29
Ibime:

Wrong decision, he should have gone to Bayern

At this stage of his career, you will hardly get trophies handled to you on a plate like at Bayern

If he add 3 or 4 Bayern trophies to his Leverkusen trophy, he can command big fees and good jobs for the next ten years

He should avoid Liverpool till Pep leaves England before his career gets suffocated

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've said it all. Valid points all round!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

Bayern is not having a good season. Not by their standards. They were even struggling in the champions league before Tuchel changed his formation to push kimmich to rb for Lazio.
No they are
At this point last season Bayern were on 55 points, they're currently on 60points.
But Leverkusen are currently on a historic run.
Bayern 2013 treble team as at Match day 26 had 69 points.
Pep 2015/16 after 26 games had 66 points.
Leverkusen are currently on 70 points after 26 games.
That's insane!
They are currently on track to beat the points total of Jupp Heynekes 2013 treble team.
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:40pm On Mar 29
kendrick9:
No they are
At this point last season Bayern were on 55 points, they're currently on 60points.
But Leverkusen are currently on a historic run.
Bayern 2013 treble team as at Match day 26 had 69 points.
Pep 2015/16 after 26 games had 66 points.
Leverkusen are currently on 70 points after 26 games.
That's insane!
They are currently on track to beat the points total of Jupp Heynekes 2013 treble team.
Let's see how it goes.
Bayern we normally know won't be 10 points off Leverkusen at this stage of this season that's my point. Remember they were also shaky in bundesliga last season before Dortmund decided to hand it on a platter back to them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:19am On Mar 30
WhoDeyHause:

Yes he's having an all timer season and if he also goes far in the ulokpa league it'll be more legendary but you know how fickle minded fans are, some of us that are hailing him now might drag him if he doesn't lift a trophy or doesn't really do well in the next and that's with the likelihood of some of his key performers this season getting sold since Leverkusen is a selling club. Well at worst there's madrid waiting for him but they also don't play with three center backs considering how they're stacked in both midfield and attack.

They will definitely win the league this season. Its sealed already.

One thing that you are not taking into account is that Alonso is a fan favorite in Liverpool and Madrid, this season has already given him the chance he needs to coach either of the two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:19am On Mar 30
If Chelsea score against Burnley, it would be the first time we are scoring in 12 consecutive league games since 2019.

#copied

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:29am On Mar 30
WhoDeyHause:

Yes he's having an all timer season and if he also goes far in the ulokpa league it'll be more legendary but you know how fickle minded fans are, some of us that are hailing him now might drag him if he doesn't lift a trophy or doesn't really do well in the next and that's with the likelihood of some of his key performers this season getting sold since Leverkusen is a selling club. Well at worst there's madrid waiting for him but they also don't play with three center backs considering how they're stacked in both midfield and attack.

Fans of other clubs might be fickle minded about him but the stadium going fans of his previous clubs are not. Due to the love those ones have for him, even with just an okay performance next season once those jobs become vacant he will still be one of the first names considered.

I suspect that he has an informal agreement with Florentino Perez to take over from Ancelotti in 2025. Only a terrible 2024-2025 performance can void such an agreement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:50am On Mar 30
Romario is seriously underrated no one talks about him like Pele, Ronaldo and ronaldinho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HS1B_2jzCo?si=7OthUh2ZfpPbPzP1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:27am On Mar 30
raumdeuter:

Lol Na me you wan try this, even if you go back 20yrs while I asked you last 3 most recent seasons. If I ask you who won the Europa in 2004 you probably wont remember

2004 that Porto won? first list the players that moved to Chelsea Ferraira, Deco, Maniche and Carvalho. Keeper Vitor Bahia that used to keep for Barcelona, Veteran Jorge Costa defender who was involved in a racism scandal vs George Weah and weah broke his nose, Carlos Alberto their young Brazilian winger, Costinha that scored the winner vs Man Utd Derlei that scored the penalty vs Deportivo. I will even give you Bonus ALenichev that scored in 2003 vs Europa final vs Celtic

Greece, Angelos Charisteas their striker, Angelo Basinas, Theodore Zagorakis(who won Player of the tournament), Troianos Dellas CB of Roma, Nikopolidis, there was one 10 that played at Inter Milan that time Karagounis and one guy who joined Okocha at Bolton (cant recall his name)

Any CL final in the last 30yrs I will name 5 players from both sides if not the entire first 11. No be lie. I have forgotten more football than you know

Especially champions league and world cup finals

Na only Europa I no send

Hensben no know who and who be OGs here cheesy grin

Like Ibime will say, some na Google dem dey use get stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:47am On Mar 30
Omo 😂

Shey my darling Chelsea no dey premier League again 🥲

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:24am On Mar 30
drisham:
Omo 😂

grin grin grin

You never hear say we be mid table club these days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 9:04am On Mar 30
Kimbeast:

Wrong decision in my books. Liverpool and Bayern are going to get new coaches in the summer so those options are already ruled out for the foreseeable future. Barca as well will get a new coach. Meaning his only viable option after next season is Madrid if they sack Ancelotti. I am having a sneak feeling he already has an agreement with Madrid. It only takes one average season from Leverkusen next year to damage his reputation.
you are talking with certainty as if those coaches will all succeed and won't get sacked in the future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 10:00am On Mar 30
drisham:
Omo 😂

Week 30 champions wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:17am On Mar 30
Ellexy:

🙄😕
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:18am On Mar 30
drisham:
Omo 😂

CON-SIS-1011-CY!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30
"Mr Abramovich, pay pay and don't speak"....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30
Mr. Red Card. Who do you think it is?

I don't know why, but for me, Materazzi comes to mind (instead of Ramos). That elbow during aerial contests is almost always a given grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:17pm On Mar 30
Omo, this Hien guy for Atalanta is shackling Osimhen. Winning almost every duel between them.

The guy is such a dominant force.

Osimhen has even gotten a yellow out of frustration. But he's been relentless as usual, and isn't allowing Hien or his partner any rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:02pm On Mar 30
Osimhen has fared better this second half. Been a very testing battle against Hien. Still no goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30
Something is definitely going on between Paqueta and Bruno Guimaraes and
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:10pm On Mar 30
As imposing as Hien as been, Osimhen has actually coped well and given the Swede a lot of problems, especially in the second period. His main problem has been his finishing. While none of his "big chances" have been easy to finish, a striker of his caliber should be doing better.

As I type, Osimhen bullies Hien to earn a chance, but is once again denied by the goalie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30
Osimhen is clearly frustrated. None of his shots have gone in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:11pm On Mar 30
Leyqute:
Something is definitely going on between Paqueta and Bruno Guimaraes and

Like dem be lovers or wetin? I'm not watching rn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:17pm On Mar 30
Koopmeiners puts the final nail on the coffin. Napoli have been spanked at home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

Be like them they drag the same girl
Na too fight remain for the 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:

They've been passive aggressive with each other. Bruno subtly kicked out at Paqueta when the later fell down after a foul. Minutes later Paqueta subtly elbowed Bruno's face during an aerial duel.

Nothing major tho. There's no visible animosity between the two as they hugged it out. But you can sense the subtle evil in those fouls. It's as if they just don't want to be caught. Maybe they're just playing with each other cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30
iamoyindamola:

Be like them they drag the same girl
Na too fight remain for the 2

You sef dey see am ba? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:22pm On Mar 30
This game is explosive! Guimaraes smashed the crossbar with a magnificent effort, then Kudus almost completed an insane fribble into the Newcastle box, but goes down at the last second under pressure from Burn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30
Gordon have been trying this stupid trick since morning and it's not working
Guimares just hit the upright
Areola have been struggling since 20 minutes ago Moyes refused to remove him

(1) (2) (3) ... (18904) (18905) (18906) (18907) (18908) (18909) (18910) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, SimpleGuy001, gloryon(m), AdisaOwala, DynamoDeGreat, kingBolton and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.