Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10733119 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (19395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oh Amazing, Englands best run came when an Owen Hargreaves who didnt win any of those FIFA or UEFA award was when ENgland had their best run not when the numerous award winners like Beckham, Gerrard Lampard, terrible, Cole etc were playing amazing

If this isnt a direct hit on the credibility of those awards then what is.

WHo was the ball playing or ball winning DM that won Germany the world cup? Bastian no award Schweinsteiger

You ain't saying nothing except about getting the balance of the team right which England failed to do in the last 15 years.

What did Galacticos of Madrid win after selling Makalele except getting disgraced and thumped all over Europe including 5-0 to Liverpool. That says nothing about the individual quality of each galactico. Its how you put the team together that counts.

Schweinsteiger is a failed attacking midfielder who was saved from years of mediocrity by LVG turning him into DM where he became World Class. If he ever comes across a successful AM like Lampard or Ballack, he should rankadede. Shoe get size.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:

You ain't saying nothing except about getting the balance of the team right which England failed to do in the last 15 years.

What did Galacticos of Madrid win after selling Makalele except getting disgraced and thumped all over Europe including 5-0 to Liverpool. That says nothing about the individual quality of each galactico. Its how you put the team together that counts.

Schweinsteiger is a failed attacking midfielder who was saved from years of mediocrity by LVG turning him into DM where he became World Class. If he ever comes across a successful AM like Lampard or Ballack, he should rankadede. Shoe get size.

Ibime please no allow Dayo use your corner run.

I don corner the old man. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nihilist:

So Gerrard is better than Mikel because of Instanbul yes?

Gerrard is a key player for Liverpool in the CL winning moment and the time they made the CL final

Mikel was a benchwarmer all through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gerrard is a key player for Liverpool in the CL winning moment and the time they made the CL final

Mikel was a benchwarmer all through

We have established that Mikel was not a benchwarmer and played roughly the same amount of minutes Gerrard did during their UCL winning runs.

Mikel was also one of the best players on the pitch according to whosvored.

Yet Mikel has 2 EPL titles. Gerrard has 0

Why is Mikel not better than Gerrard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:

Gerrard Backham, Lampard are all midfielders who won multiple awards yet they cannot make a tournament semi final.

You dont ever pay attention do you? Last week you were swearing Liverpool beat Barca 5-0 Now you are telling us something else

Ok, Who are the Galacticos and name the Galacticos in the Madrid team when Liverpool beat them 5-0? Clock counting down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nihilist:
We have established that Mikel was not a benchwarmer and played roughly the same amount of minutes Gerrard did during their UCL winning runs.

Mikel was also one of the best players on the pitch according to whosvored.

Yet Mikel has 2 EPL titles. Gerrard has 0

Why is Mikel not better than Gerrard?

WHen I first saw that you have cornered me I feared small but when I come see this useless thing you post I come convince say na Kuwait do you strong thing

Who cares about local league titles? WHen we are showing CL titles. When Mikel becomes MOTM at a CL final like Gerrard let us know

Gerrard did his own performance in the fuckinn CL final you dey tell us about who won EPL. EPL ko OPC ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gerrard Backham, Lampard are all midfielders who won multiple awards yet they cannot make a tournament semi final.

You dont ever pay attention do you? Last week you were swearing Liverpool beat Barca 5-0 Now you are telling us something else

Ok, Who are the Galacticos and name the Galacticos in the Madrid team when Liverpool beat them 5-0? Clock counting down

Which semifinal did Paul Scholes make? He was admittedly World Class.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHen I first saw that you have cornered me I feared small but when I come see this useless thing you post I come convince say na Kuwait do you strong thing
Who cares about local league titles? WHen we are showing CL titles. When Mikel becomes MOTM at a CL final like Gerrard let us know

Gerrard did his own performance in the fuckinn CL final you dey tell us about who won EPL. EPL ko OPC ni

Can you please expatiate a little bit more on this statement?

I don't understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:
Which semifinal did Paul Scholes make? He was admittedly World Class.

Paul Scholes left the English team in 2004 about the time the useless Terry was making the team when he probably noticed those fake awardees like Terry Beckham Owen were the core of the team who dont know how to play ball but depend on award

The self respecting guy just left the trash to them

BTW I am still waiting for the Galacticos that got destroyed by Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nihilist:
Can you please expatiate a little bit more on this statement?
I don't understand

World cup, CL is where players distinguish themselves not local tournaments like the ones Hidden Ikedia and John Terry excel in.

Genk is also winning the Belgian league, Its the CL and world cup that separates pretenders from the big boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

World cup, CL is where players distinguish themselves not local tournaments like the ones Hidden Ikedia and John Terry excel in.

Genk is also winning the Belgian league, Its the CL and world cup that separates pretenders from the big boys

I see

So basically league titles don't count. Only Worldcup and UCL right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Paul Scholes left the English team in 2004 about the time the useless Terry was making the team when he probably noticed those fake awardees like Terry Beckham Owen were the core of the team who dont know how to play ball but depend on award

The self respecting guy just left the trash to them

BTW I am still waiting for the Galacticos that got destroyed by Liverpool

Where was Paul Scholes when Romania were knocking England out of Euro 2000 Group Stage?

Leave that thing. England problem is tactical not talent based.

A nigga like Lampard with niggas like Kroos and Schweini with him woulda won buckets for Germany.

Likewise nigga like Schweini woulda won nothing without nigga like Muller and Ballack to make it count.

I won't disparage Schweini because he is one of my favourite DMs of this era, all I would say is if a failed AM like Schweini meets a successful AM like Lampard who used to bully him in the 2000s, he should rankadede. Even Ballack was not Schweinis mate at Bayern or Getmany, and he knows Lampard isn't someone to play with in that AM position.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mourinho found the perfect level for John terry His name is Phil Jones. Mourinho is even having problems knowing who is better between Phil Jones and John Terry. You come dey waste my time all this months

Compare Phil Jones to Terry and I will have no complaint

Mourinho seemed to have John Terry in mind when sketching out his blueprint for the ideal defender, though he is wary of direct comparisons. “They are different players and it is difficult to compare,” he said. “Phil is faster than John, John is better in the air than Phil. They are different players but what they have in common is that they enjoy defending and that’s what I like.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/26/phil-jones-jose-mourinho-manchester-united
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Mourinho found the perfect level for John terry His name is Phil Jones. Mourinho is even having problems knowing who is better between Phil Jones and John Terry. You come dey waste my time all this months

Compare Phil Jones to Terry and I will have no complaint

Mourinho seemed to have John Terry in mind when sketching out his blueprint for the ideal defender, though he is wary of direct comparisons. “They are different players and it is difficult to compare,” he said. “Phil is faster than John, John is better in the air than Phil. They are different players but what they have in common is that they enjoy defending and that’s what I like.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/26/phil-jones-jose-mourinho-manchester-united

Mourinho is using JT as a target to motivate Stones.

Just like Airmark use Elon Musk to motivate A40 to aim higher than the data centre.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:

Where was Paul Scholes when Romania were knocking England out of Euro 2000 Group Stage?

Leave that thing. England problem is tactical not talent based.

A nigga like Lampard with niggas like Kroos and Schweini with him woulda won buckets for Germany.

Likewise nigga like Schweini woulda won nothing without nigga like Muller and Ballack to make it count.

I won't disparage Schweini because he is one of my favourite DMs of this era, all I would say is if a failed AM like Schweini meets a successful AM like Lampard who used to bully him in the 2000s, he should rankadede. Even Ballack was not Schweinis mate at Bayern or Getmany, and he knows Lampard isn't someone to play with in that AM position.

This is why its important you watch your weight, All you watched you have forgotten as fat has taken over

Scholes in Euro 2000 first game scored the first goal, Game vs Romania he gave Owen the assist. You ask where he was when Romania was beating England? Scholes was removed by the coach. At the time Scholes left the field England was on their way to qualifying for the quarter final

So go ahead and blame him for not infleuncing the match from the bench

England problem is talent, All their so called talent are fake overrated players who cant make any decent team. E.g John Terry

How can you have a team of multiple award winners like Terry, Rio Cashley, Gerrard Lampard Rooney Beckham and fail to make 1 semi final.

These useless bunch even failed to qualify for Euro cup they failed to make top 2 in a group of Croatia, Russia, Israel Macedonia Estonia and Andorra. Most posters here cant name 11 players from those 6 nations combined. This was around the time they were winnin Terry and Rio were winning award left and right

Its because they didnt have a Makelele or a Schweini that made them fail to qualify from a group of Croatia, Russia, Israel Macedonia Estonia and Andorra.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:
Mourinho is using JT as a target to motivate Stones.

Just like Airmark use Elon Musk to motivate A40 to aim higher than the data centre.

This is where the fat comes in. If I ever see you with Chicken wings again? Now na fruit you must eat all day

Mourinho was comparing Terry and Phil Jones his natural level . Even Phil Jones is said to be faster than Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is where the fat comes in. If I ever see you with Chicken wings again? Now na fruit you must eat all day

Mourinho was comparing Terry and Phil Jones his natural level . Even Phil Jones is said to be faster than Terry

David Odonkor is also faster than Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:
David Odonkor is also faster than Zidane

No one has mentioned David Odonkor when thinking of a player to compare to Zidane

But Terrys longest serving coach saw Phil Jones and he saw similarities already with the wasteman John Terrible

You still never give us the Galacticos who were beaten by Liverpool 5-0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lowkey shots fired grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is why its important you watch your weight, All you watched you have forgotten as fat has taken over

Scholes in Euro 2000 first game scored the first goal, Game vs Romania he gave Owen the assist. You ask where he was when Romania was beating England? Scholes was removed by the coach. At the time Scholes left the field England was on their way to qualifying for the quarter final

England problem is talent, All their so called talent are fake overrated players who cant make any decent team. E.g John Terry

How can you have a team of multiple award winners like Terry, Rio Cashley, Gerrard Lampard Rooney Beckham and fail to make 1 semi final.

These useless bunch even failed to qualify for Euro cup they failed to make top 2 in a group of Croatia, Russia, Israel Macedonia Estonia and Andorra. Most posters here cant name 11 players from those 6 nations combined. This was around the time they were winnin Terry and Rio were winning award left and right

Its because they didnt have a Makelele or a Schweini that made them fail to qualify from a group of Croatia, Russia, Israel Macedonia Estonia and Andorra.

Dutch team says hi........

Hope you remember Spain before they started dominating too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Story for the Gods. England were drawing 2-2 with Romania when Scholes was hooked. He was really beasting I'm sure.

So the mitigating circumstance around Paul Scholes failure in his 8 year England career is that he was substituted while drawing with Romania?

Sami Khedira must surely be greater than Paul Scholes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
diggz:

How many of those Dutch players were making FIFPro and UEFA award left and right

BTW Dutch team made World cup semi in 1998, EUro semi 2000, World cup 2010 final, and World cup 2014 semi final

See semi finals everywhere. Almost all their generation of players have made at least a major semi, when will Engerland say the same thing

Terry Gerrard Beckham Lampard, Cashley Rio all finished their entire career without making a major semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
diggz:

Don't mind the old man.

Imagine the old man saying league titles don't count- just UCL and World Cup performances yet he won't agree that Götze is better than Messi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
weedtaker:
Pique 3UCL 4UCLs, 2010 World cup trophy, 2012 Euro trophy.

pique>>>>maldini

schweini and Jerome na boss na cool

lampard and racist?? fvcking overrated cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pa Ramdeuter with his mamaput logic grin grin

He sha no wan gree,even as dem dey strangle am! Dayo na case I swear! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:
Story for the Gods. England were drawing 2-2 with Romania when Scholes was hooked. He was really beasting I'm sure.
So the mitigating circumstance around Paul Scholes failure in his 8 year England career is that he was substituted while drawing with Romania?
Sami Khedira must surely be greater than Paul Scholes.
You must really have a talent for bringing the absurd and diametrically opposite comparison

WHen Scholes left, England was on their way to qualify. When Sami Kedira left the CL final, Madrid was losing, when Germany won the world cup final Khedira was missing

Scholes left the field when England was about to progress, Khedira left the field when Madrid was losing but you thought this is a good comparison

ibime I wont reply you again until you stay off fatty foods for at least a week and afrodoc2 verifies your BMI is below the obesity threshold. I cant watch as my good analyst friend has been turned to airmark by chicken and chips fat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nihilist:
Don't mind the old man.

Imagine the old man saying league titles don't count- just UCL and World Cup performances yet he won't agree that Götze is better than Messi cheesy

Messi 3 CL being a key member of the team. Gotze 0 CL won 1 world cup won as a sub and part player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't mind the old man.

If league titles don't count; I hereby agree by the emboldened!

Goetze >>>>>> Messi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
elrony:
Pa Ramdeuter with his mamaput logic grin grin

He sha no wan gree,even as dem dey strangle am! Dayo na case I swear! grin

You sef see the kain Mamaput logic wey ibime dey use? I mustnt see you at any mamaput again unless na to at salad and pure water
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Messi 3 CL being a key member of the team. Gotze 0 CL won 1 world cup won as a sub and part player

1 world cup >>>> 3 UCL.

It's like comparing 3 first position in secondary school with a First class University Degree!

Messi will gladly throw away his UCL medals for Gold FIFA World cup medal. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many of those Dutch players were making FIFPro and UEFA award left and right

BTW Dutch team made World cup semi in 1998, EUro semi 2000, World cup 2010 final, and World cup 2014 semi final

See semi finals everywhere. Almost all their generation of players have made at least a major semi, when will Engerland say the same thing

Terry Gerrard Beckham Lampard, Cashley Rio all finished their entire career without making a major semi final

Bros I don't care if dey made the finals,the fvckers didn't win shyyte.....

Please,maybe u skipped the new rule......No more bossing, dragging, making etc....it s simply Yes or No answers going forward.

So dutch/english teams are failures....

Nani/Pedro/queresma >>>>>>>>>>robben......

Mikel>>>>>>>>ballack /Gerrard

Goatze>>>>>>>>>messi

Yes or No answers please!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

You sef see the kain Mamaput logic wey ibime dey use? I mustnt see you at any mamaput again unless na to at salad and pure water

LMAOOOgrin grin grin grin grin

You be mad man I swear cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (19395) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy, a4turitoroman, Bill8012(m), SucroseDeport(m), Realtord43, chic2pimp(m), andrewbaba44, raumdeuter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.