Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687275 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
diggz:
Bros I don't care if dey made the finals,the fvckers didn't win shyyte.....
Please,maybe u skipped the new rule......No more bossing, dragging, making etc....it s simply Yes or No answers going forward.
So dutch/english teams are failures....

Nani/Pedro/queresma >>>>>>>>>>robben......

Mikel>>>>>>>>ballack /Gerrard

Goatze>>>>>>>>>messi

Yes or No answers please!

They made semis they made finals they are failures when comapred to Germany, But when compared to England they are astounding success

I am sure they werent having as much FIFA and UEFA awardees in their team, It seems the more useless awardees your team have the worse they perform

Which of those on the left was a key member of the team when compared to those on the right. Bros e be like say you dey use one hand babysit currently. Go and put the newborn on your back to sing and dance for her jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

You must really have a talent for bringing the absurd and diametrically opposite comparison

WHen Scholes left, England was on their way to qualify. When Sami Kedira left the CL final, Madrid was losing, when Germany won the world cup final Khedira was missing

Scholes left the field when England was about to progress, Khedira left the field when Madrid was losing but you thought this is a good comparison

ibime I wont reply you again until you stay off fatty foods for at least a week and afrodoc2 verifies your BMI is below the obesity threshold. I cant watch as my good analyst friend has been turned to airmark by chicken and chips fat

But didn't Khedira beast up to semifinal level, something which Paul Scholes never smelt.

Last time I saw Khedira he was making David Luiz cry at Maracana.

Khedira must be greater than Scholes. If not Khedira, then Kramer who made final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:
But didn't Khedira beast up to semifinal level, something which Paul Scholes never smelt.
Last time I saw Khedira he was making David Luiz cry at Maracana.
Khedira must be greater than Scholes. If not Khedira, then Kramer who made final.

I saw Scholes beast a CL semi the way Khedira never did, Imagine Kramer is what bis is talking about Kramer who left the world cup final after 30mins and confessed he cant remember anything from the final

#Ibimeshowusyourweight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

I saw Scholes beast a CL semi the way Khedira never did, Imagine Kramer is what bis is talking about Kramer who left the world cup final after 30mins and confessed he cant remember anything from the final

#Ibimeshowusyourweight

I also saw Ramires beast a UCL semifinal and Lars Ricken beast a UCL final.

UCL is not the koko. World Cup is the koko.

Paul Scholes never even beasted 1 second of WC final. If Kramer could beast a World Cup final for 30 minutes while out of his senses, then he must be 10x better than Scholes. Imagine if he was in his senses!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ibime:
I also saw Ramires beast a UCL semifinal and Lars Ricken beast a UCL final.
UCL is not the koko. World Cup is the koko.
Paul Scholes never even beasted 1 second of WC final. If Kramer could beast a World Cup final for 30 minutes while out of his senses, then he must be 10x better than Scholes. Imagine if he was in his senses!

Show us your BMI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't mind the old man.

Imagine the old man saying league titles don't count- just UCL and World Cup performances yet he won't agree that Götze is better than Messi cheesy
Respect yourself. angry angry angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Respect yourself. angry angry angry

You should aim that AK at Raumdeuter's Apari Chrome Dome for the steady stream of unrefined crap he's been throwing up like confetti

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Nihilist:

You should aim that AK at Raumdeuter's Apari Chrome Dome for the steady stream of unrefined crap he's been throwing up like confetti

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats Moses. Bigkesh cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Does Moses have the talent to become an integral Part of the 3-5-2 for years?

I can't believe an idiot like Mourinho overlooked him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice one Moses.!!! cool

#KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
airmark:
Who won coach of the month?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nihilist:

RIP to the dead but we are discussing the living here bro.
Mikel Obi and Anderson >>> Gerrard yes or no?

damn! this got me rolling on the floor. grin grin

nihilist, you bad boy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
but wait o. this is the same Victor Moses that majority of Chelsea fans on this board don't rate as being of Chelsea quality/standard. see how them dey hail am! shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Danhumprey:
but wait o. this is the same Victor Moses that majority of Chelsea fans on this board don't rate as being of Chelsea quality/standard. see how them dey hail am! shocked

My G, that is life for u....until u prove critics wrong, u are on a long thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Well done Red Hot Victor Moses !..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
airmark:
Abi oooo.....Those that doubted the scout have apologized so no need to rub it

Hope you guys saw Nathan Ake against Arsenal... M just waiting for Baker to complete our midfield, he might probably be our best CM in the coming years

PS- Feel free to call Ake and Baker Aston villa level like Umtiti,Arfa and Diawara

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin grin^^^
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ibime:

Mourinho is using JT as a target to motivate Stones.

Just like Airmark use Elon Musk to motivate A40 to aim higher than the data centre.
Apoche cra cra motivate me? Abajo your dumb a$$ got finessed by that simp. Abeg just mechionu there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nihilist:
I see that A40 has runaway and left it to Dayo to pickup the pieces...

Nihilist:

You wan run low key

Maybe Raumdeuter can help you...
Lmao. Ojebi! Why you no kuku tell me make I sleep for Nairaland. Had more pressing concerns to attend to than reading una watery comparisons. Nobody was saying anything worth my while plus you were giving us dodo on Mikel being a starter at Chelsea with 374 appearances in 12 seasons. That was the tipping point for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't embarrass yourself.

I just gave you Mikels entire EPL history from EPL website showing that Mikel has been a confirmed starter for majority of his Career with Chelsea.

You're here posting 2 matches where Mikel came on as a sub. What does that mean? grin

You cannot run away from this one bro.

Mikel or Gerrard? Who's better?
3 matches! Abi you can't count again? 3 of the biggest matches of the season where Mikel did not even kick a ball.

Stop this akamu comparison. Mikel plays when the big boys are unavailable or rested. He is a spare tire for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016

What did Gerrard achieve or win playing in the CM or DM?

In the CL final he was taken away from the CM position

The internet truly never forgets...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2016

What was Carraghers submission except for the fact that gerrard was useless in the middle. In the first half Liverpool midfield was open and Kaka was taking a piss all over Gerrard in midfield.

It was until the coach took him out and brought in Hamman moving Gerrard away from the middle that Liverpool could do anything.

gerrard is known to be a careless and error prone central midfielder who cost his team with irrational decision making in the middle

What is the trajectory? making a CM to move to wings and later Support striker

This same Gerrard is suddenly being praised for his MOTM CL final performance grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2016

When Gerrard was forced away from CM his team came back from a 3-0 deficit Gerrard dug them into and won the CL

WHen Scholes was forced away from CM and Gerrard was played. What did that team win? Kindly remind me

Thank God the Tsunami didn't delete these posts.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
More...

In the CL final until he was taken away before the team could win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Right on this same thread... grin

Gerrard was the midfielder sent away from CM like everytime there is a serious game you need to win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
AdisaOwala:
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/1604

More of such posts can be found there...

AdisaOwala, the boss of Raumdeuter!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra motivate me? Abajo your dumb a$$ got finessed by that simp. Abeg just mechionu there

When will you graduate from data centre to 64 port VOIP like the so called Apoche cra cra grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ibime:
AdisOwala, the boss of Rumdeuter!! grin

Gerrard as a Central midfielder was a poor CM and lacked discipline, He is notorious for getting carried away by the flow of the game and cant maintain his position

I am sure you told us that much yourself

The question here is Gerrard vs Mikel. Fat Ibime if you have your BMI under control, tell us your opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Bill8012(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.