Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623046 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gerrard as a Central midfielder was a poor CM and lacked discipline, He is notorious for getting carried away by the flow of the game and cant maintain his position

I am sure you told us that much yourself

The question here is Gerrard vs Mikel. Fat Ibime if you have your BMI under control, tell us your opinion

First you told us Slippy G beasted UCL final now we are hearing a different story:

raumdeuter:

"When Gerrard was forced away from CM his team came back from a 3-0 deficit Gerrard dug them into and won the CL"

Pa Ramuzaki, God is watching oh!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ibime:

First you told us Slippy G beasted UCL final now we are hearing a different story:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramuzaki is just disgracing ogbomoso people. Even coogar of blessed memory, would be wondering how human being can be this irresponsible.

Adisaowala chai cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ibime:

Gerrard beasted the CL final from his non CM position. Is only from CM one can beast a match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ibime:

grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gerrard beasted the CL final from his non CM position. Is only from CM one can beast a match?
How can you beast in a position that isnt your own? Does that mean other people were covering up for him and saved his ass thereby deserving more praise. Just a question sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2016
A40:

Ballack dragged average teams to Finals, Khedira did not even play up to 50% of the games in the titles he won. It just shows una no even understand wetin una dey argue in the first place
average teams like?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2016
pamcode:
How can you beast in a position that isnt your own? Does that mean other people were covering up for him and saved his ass thereby deserving more praise. Just a question sha

Why cant you beast a position that isn't yours? Alexis Sanchez has been beasting as a striker for a while now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2016
pamcode:
average teams like?
Like Germany 2002 and Leverkusen 2002
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2016
AdisaOwala:
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/1604

More of such posts can be found there...

There's a sharp distinction between international punditry and local punditry. You can't compare what Gary Neville brings to the table to what Mr Raumdeuter brings to this board.

One analyses from experience while the other analyses from footages he saw in the 70s. One analyses based on good knowledge of the game whilst the other analyses based on hunches hence the steady stream of inaccuracies and contradictory claims we see every now and then.

There is always a sharp distinction.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Griffon:

There's a sharp distinction between international punditry and local punditry. You can't compare what Gary Neville brings to the table to what Mr Raumdeuter brings to this board.

One analyses from experience while the other analyses from footages he saw in the 70s. One analyses based on good knowledge of the game whilst the other analyses based on hunches hence the steady stream of inaccuracies and contradictory claims we see every now and then.

There is always a sharp distinction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
As if we dont know how useless English punditry s. Was it not one of them who told us only 2 German players will make the English team on the even of getting rimmed 4-1 in South Africa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
pamcode:
average teams like?
Bayer Leverkusen, Germany's 2002 WC squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ibime:

When will you graduate from data centre to 64 port VOIP like the so called Apoche cra cra grin grin grin
Lmao mugu! Abajo even your fellow Chelsea fan Nihilist calls you Idime the Dim One from Idimu. Are you sure you be PH boi? Cos I don't know any slow PH niggas. You are the first one. If I told them your story them go too laugh you.

Iku o ni pa maga wa oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
A40 bro please don't involve me in your attack on Ibime.

This is between you both.

My hand no dey. One love.

p.s I just dey very busy now, I still dey come for you on this Gerrard matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nihilist:
A40 bro please don't involve me in your attack on Ibime.

This is between you both.

My hand no dey. One love.

p.s I just dey very busy now, I still dey come for you on this Gerrard matter. grin
Haha own your shyte nigga! You were only yarning your church mind, turns out it was prophetic

You have limited time. Its the 1st of the month bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
I hear say we dey face sanction from the FA for a scandal that transpired in 1970.

Could something that happened several decades ago and involved a hierarchy that are long since gone, be an influencing factor on what the future may hold for our club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
A40:

Lmao mugu! Abajo even your fellow Chelsea fan Nihilist calls you Idime the Dim One from Idimu. Are you sure you be PH boi? Cos I don't know any slow PH niggas. You are the first one. If I told them your story them go too laugh you.

Iku o ni pa maga wa oh

Why you dey carry my matter for head ogbeni? You just dey show yourself up and down.

Only a data centre worker like yourself go dey bemoan the loss of £100 upandan everyday like say na do or die matter.

I tell you say the thing pain me in the slightest? It's obvious such amount would hurt you badly, the way you keep protesting the matter.

You better get yourself out of that data centre and port to 64 port VOIP like Airmark advised you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kenedy recalled.

Competition for Alonso?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
timbros:
Kenedy recalled.

Competition for Alonso?

Good news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fantastic news....@kennedy ....

Welcome back grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
timbros:
Kenedy recalled.

Competition for Alonso?
Oh my Gawd!!!

Thank God o!!!

E be like say conte dey read my comments here. Competition for Alonso indeed... and it will also provide us with more options at left wing back.

I'm so happy mehn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is goodnews.
We are to sign naingolan then get griezman during summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
hensben:
This is goodnews.
We are to sign naingolan then get griezman during summer.

If i hear cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
dyabman:

If i hear cheesy
if you hear for who? Naingolan or griezman?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why Conte didn't spot Kennedy is baffling.. I thought he was going to make our team with 3 CBs but then he was loaned

Good to note that our best LB from last season failed on loan so far yet we are happy to have him back cause we know his quality, that's how I feel when I defend most youth that failed on loan cause I know their quality and you guys think m crazy or something

Kennedy can look at Moses and learn to be patient, Conte can look at Moses and learn to give Kennedy a chance

Kennedy and Moses on the flanks,your fullbacks are terrified

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
hensben:
if you hear for who? Naingolan or griezman?

Greasyman ni cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
bigkesh:
Why Conte didn't spot Kennedy is baffling.. I thought he was going to make our team with 3 CBs but then he was loaned

Good to note that our best LB from last season failed on loan so far yet we are happy to have him back cause we know his quality, that's how I feel when I defend most youth that failed on loan cause I know their quality and you guys think m crazy or something

Kennedy can look at Moses and learn to be patient, Conte can look at Moses and learn to give Kennedy a chance

Kennedy and Moses on the flanks,your fullbacks are terrified

Kenedy was reported to have attitude problems in training in preseason

Infact the reason Watford jettisoned him may be the same.

Let's just wait and see the reason he was recalled whether it's to make use of him or send him away again. I hope it's the former.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm curious why he couldn't make the Watford team. No disrespect to them, but Watford? And to think it's an Italian coach there who also play the 3-4-3 at times...

I just hope Conte will bring out the best in him (on and off the pitch) as he has done to majority of our players already.

He will provide stern competition for Alonso in that LWB position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Ibime:

Why you dey carry my matter for head ogbeni? You just dey show yourself up and down.

Only a data centre worker like yourself go dey bemoan the loss of £100 upandan everyday like say na do or die matter.

I tell you say the thing pain me in the slightest? It's obvious such amount would hurt you badly, the way you keep protesting the matter.

You better get yourself out of that data centre and port to 64 port VOIP like Airmark advised you.
My friend shut up that your useless greasy mouth. So when you were dropping Elon Musk lines you didn't know I would remind you of your suegbe tendencies. Who dey carry your matter for head? You dey craze! I was merely suprised that you turned out to be the visionless mugu you are usually so quick to call people

Didn't you see how an intelligent person drilled apoche cra cra and had him scampering up north like a runaway slave. I'm sure you were embarrassed at your gullibility.

Idime the Dim One from Idimu. Bintin l'ogbon e se.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
^^ A hungry man is an angry man!

A40, take it easy.. it shall be well with you.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
^^^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emaprince:
^^ A hungry man is an angry man!

A40, take it easy.. it shall be well with you.

grin grin grin grin

This would be the 5th post he is making on the matter from Bayern thread to here, almost everyday.

"Ibime got finessed"

"I can't fall maga like Ibime"

etc etc etc

I wonder what is bugging him about the matter. He is just showing himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), donjazzet, bandely(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.