Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
donjazet:

Is this the same vanquay/ wingback guy?

Unless you have a post that needs my view, take your repulsive handle off my mentions....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lwkmd.....too much weyrey people just full ds nairaland

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wingback:

Unless you have a post that needs my view, take your repulsive handle off my mentions....
My friend, it's no hidden fact that you are the poster boy of stupidity and moronic attributes. You have proved time and time again to be a wandering illiterate moving from thread to thread spewing trash from that anus on your face mistaken to be a mouth. That you sound surprised with me relating your moniker with stupidity bedevils me, you carry stupidity like a placard on your face. Nobody talks/associates with you on this forum because when they see you, they see an infectious rabid dog who shouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole. The fact that I have replied you is sure to give you cause for celebration, that moment when someone finally replies you. Enjoy it while it lasts because I am certain that wouldn't happen again.

In a colleagues word's : RUN ALONG CLOWN.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
We need someone stronger than Matic to partner Kante as first choice, and I don't think Erickson is better than Fabregas both defensively and offensively yet he makes their lineup every now and then.

Spurs has a lot better players than us currently.
Both of their wing backs are better than ours
Courtois = Lloris
Azpi shud replace Alonso with Zouma(he was becoming a force to reckon with b4 he got injured) taking his place.
We can get a better defender to replace Cahill or still manage him if Azpi is gonna support that left side.
Matic shud be replaced by Veratti or any other strong guy.
Fabregas should be starting our matches easily.
Then Hazard, Costa up front.

When this is taken cared of, I think we are ready to challenge the big boys(Madrid, Barca, Bayern) with our formation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Costa<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>Hazard>>>>>>>Fabregas<<<<<<

Azpi<<<<<Veratti>>>>>>Kante>>>>>Moses

>>>>>>Cahill<<<<<Luiz>>>>>>Zouma>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Coutois>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When this is taken cared of, I think we are ready to challenge the big boys(Madrid, Barca, Bayern) with our formation.

You done miss road.

Azpi is no LWB.

I also hope you notice that Azpi steps up into our midfield from that RCB most games to help us dominate the midfield. In my opinion, that makes him the key player in this setup from that RCB position. Zouma is utterly incapable of pressing high up into the midfield like Azpi does, and too utterly uncomfortable on the ball to play in this setup.

Truth be told, if we are to persist with 3-4-3, then Zouma needs to be sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

You done miss road.

Azpi is no LWB.

I also hope you notice that Azpi steps up into our midfield from that RCB most games to help us dominate the midfield. In my opinion, that makes him the key player in this setup from that RCB position. Zouma is utterly incapable of pressing high up into the midfield like Azpi does, and too utterly uncomfortable on the ball to play in this setup.

Wow! Just wow! You should be a professional pundit. cool cool I made this same exact comment on dailymail and got about 200 red buttons( those who understand). Many disagreed, mourinho Neva likes defenders who plays out from the back or is comfortable on the ball, he prefers defenders who just clear everything in their path and thinks "safety first " which was why Luis was sold in the first place. Zouma really flourished because he is the typical clear-out defender, just like Jones now, they just clear everything in their path and that's why I am very skeptical about zoumas suitability to this formation which requires a ball playing defender.
Although I haven't really watched Christensen, his passing stats are quite healthy. We can only hope on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2017
donjazet:

Wow! Just wow! You should be a professional pundit. cool cool I made this same exact comment on dailymail and got about 200 red buttons( those who understand). Many disagreed, mourinho Neva likes defenders who plays out from the back or is comfortable on the ball, he prefers defenders who just clear everything in their path and thinks "safety first " which was why Luis was sold in the first place. Zouma really flourished because he is the typical clear-out defender, just like Jones now, they just clear everything in their path and that's why I am very skeptical about zoumas suitability to this formation which requires a ball playing defender.
Although I haven't really watched Christensen, his passing stats are quite healthy. We can only hope on him.

It's not just passing, but also the physical ability to move your body in different directions at speed.

The requirements are different for centrebacks, midfielders and fullbacks. That Azpi position requires all three. Zouma only has the physical flexibility of a centreback. He is built for straight race, whereas Azpi can change body direction in a press quickly similar to someone playing "Fool" or "Pig in the middle" as Europeans call it . . . which is the body movement required for stepping into the midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forap(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2017
donjazet:

This is clearly wrong, Mou likes having at least one defender who can play from the back: Carvalho, Lucio, Ramos, Baily...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

You done miss road.

Azpi is no LWB.

All true. Emphasised by the fact that Azpilicueta before the Spurs game, had the most touches in the PL. Many don't realise how important Azpilicueta is to the set up especially on the right.

Zouma cannot play in this formation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

It's not just passing, but also the physical ability to move your body in different directions at speed.

The requirements are different for centrebacks, midfielders and fullbacks. That Azpi position requires all three. Zouma only has the physical flexibility of a centreback. He is built for straight race, whereas Azpi can change body direction in a press quickly similar to someone playing "Fool" or "Pig in the middle" as Europeans call it . . . which is the body movement required for stepping into the midfield.

Correct, azpis stature and body frame is an advantage to him, as it really aids his flexibility and athleticism, although his height is quite a disadvantage as evidenced yesterday. Anyways, azpi is an under-celebrated genius in our squad. His versatility /adaptation and consistent top performances is just awesome. Quite a shame indeed that no one but a few recognizes this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

You done miss road.

Azpi is no LWB.

Sold?? chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:
We need someone stronger than Matic to partner Kante as first choice, and I don't think Erickson is better than Fabregas both defensively and offensively yet he makes their lineup every now and then.

Spurs has a lot better players than us currently.
Both of their wing backs are better than ours
Courtois = Lloris
Azpi shud replace Alonso with Zouma(he was becoming a force to reckon with b4 he got injured) taking his place.
We can get a better defender to replace Cahill or still manage him if Azpi is gonna support that left side.
Matic shud be replaced by Veratti or any other strong guy.
Fabregas should be starting our matches easily.
Then Hazard, Costa up front.

Stronger than Matic ? I don't get , did you see how Dembele was shrugging off Kante so easily ? cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2017
Zouma is a flexible player and has quick body turning, he is just too clumsy which can be corrected/improved with trainings. He will do fine in the set-up. Azpilli has the most touches in the team followed by Cahill, its the way we are playing.
The midfield need to be sorted out, we lacked creativity, which affects us when Fab10 isn't playing and Hazard is marked out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Mikel signs for China.. Thank you emenalo for another sweet deal.. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2017
LMFAO...Chelsea got Bitchsmacked.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Mikel, Ramires and Oscar all gone within 1 year. Perfect year for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

Mikel gone? No way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Chelsea legend Mikel off to China.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Yaaàayyyyyyyy....... China helping us since 1902 grin

Thanks Mikel.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2017
How much china sign mikel or na free transfer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2017
hensben:
How much china sign mikel or na free transfer?

Be like say na free him vamoose go that side o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2017
China should come for Felllaini, he will be like a gigantic god, Fvcking Oscar of all players getting sold...Soccer is shìt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:
China should come for Felllaini, he will be like a gigantic god, Fvcking Oscar of all players getting sold...Soccer is shìt.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=dyabman post=52576534][/quote]

"Go sell some panties"...Not exactly intelligent nor do I care.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

"Go sell some panties"...Not exactly intelligent nor do I care.

Do i look like some panties seller ? Is your brain paining you ? angry , Must you struggle for everything in life , even common sense ? angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
dyabman:

Do i look like some panties seller ? Is your brain paining you ? angry , Must you struggle for everything in life , even common sense ? angry

Errrm.. . lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2017
lalaboi:

Errrm.. . lol

It worked undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Oscar
Ramires
Mikel
Drogba??
Demba Ba
Anelka??
grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Mikel will be paid £140,000/week; and he was transferred for free because there were only 6 months or less left on his Chelsea contract.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2017
dyabman:

Be like say na free him vamoose go that side o
okay any how sha make him move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.