Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577350 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (19222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Dyabman and Ramirez though cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2017
Chelsea in talks with Swansea for llorente(source:di marzio)
I hope this is not true, WTF is wrong with conte

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:
Mikel, Ramires and Oscar all gone within 1 year. Perfect year for me.
praise emenalo for this deals...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Ivanovic and cahill should also be shipped out in summer.
Thank you Mikel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
praise emenalo for this deals...

All hail Conte. Emenalos masterplan midfield for Chelsea proved itself as rubbish as I said it was.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2017
dyabman:

Do i look like some panties seller ? ? angry ,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmmm......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2017
Twitter. cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Telegraph suggesting we could go for Fernando Llorente. Thoughts on this guys

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brestar:
The guy is a definition of useless and lazy forward.
Basthuayi is a good backup to Costa.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ROUS(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brestar:
Waiting we won use him for Abegi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

All hail Conte. Emenalos masterplan midfield for Chelsea proved itself as rubbish as I said it was.
Conte doesn't sanction deals, emenalo does.. Give the man credits...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
This was suppose to be a great chance for RLC to finally nail a position in the senior team, but laziness plus wrong attitude will see him get loaned out and permanently forgotten.

#sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
Conte doesn't sanction deals, emenalo does.. Give the man credits...

Emenalos power is dwindling since 2015 debacle. All his boys are leaving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:
We need someone stronger than Matic to partner Kante as first choice, and I don't think Erickson is better than Fabregas both defensively and offensively yet he makes their lineup every now and then.

Spurs has a lot better players than us currently.
Both of their wing backs are better than ours
Courtois = Lloris
Azpi shud replace Alonso with Zouma(he was becoming a force to reckon with b4 he got injured) taking his place.
We can get a better defender to replace Cahill or still manage him if Azpi is gonna support that left side.
Matic shud be replaced by Veratti or any other strong guy.
Fabregas should be starting our matches easily.
Then Hazard, Costa up front.

When this is taken cared of, I think we are ready to challenge the big boys(Madrid, Barca, Bayern) with our formation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Costa<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>Hazard>>>>>>>Fabregas<<<<<<

Azpi<<<<<Veratti>>>>>>Kante>>>>>Moses

>>>>>>Cahill<<<<<Luiz>>>>>>Zouma>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Coutois>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are you saying spurs have a lot better players than costa, hazard, fabregas, willian, matic, kante, luiz and courtois
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

Emenalos power is dwindling since 2015 debacle. All his boys are leaving.
Emenalo doesn't have any power in Chelsea.. He sanctions deals delivered by coaches and scoat. You meant to say all the boys you dislike are leaving?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
Emenalo doesn't have any power in Chelsea.. He sanctions deals delivered by coaches and scoat. You meant to say all the boys you dislike are leaving?

My friend shut up, you nitwit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

My friend shut up, you nitwit.
Give the man credits you don't know more than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Brightwood post=52578666][/quote]

That was me almost a decade ago , show me yourself 10yrs back.. I'm sure you love those panties Pervert !! cheesy angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hahahaha. The picture that broke Nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Agbakolly:
Chelsea in talks with Swansea for llorente(source:di marzio)
I hope this is not true, WTF is wrong with conte

Nothing is wrong with Conte , good backup for costa. He's a goal poacher too. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Let Zouma move to the middle and Luis to the left...... As long as garri is on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
dyabman:

That was me almost a decade ago , show me yourself 10yrs back.. I'm sure you love those panties Pervert !! cheesy angry

That was me 10 years back, Mah friend I am not your mate, learn to Respekt your Elders. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'm on the thread chilling like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
bigkesh:
Let Zouma move to the middle and Luis to the left...... As long as garri is on the bench

My friend, the only reason Luiz is thriving is cos he is playing as a sweeper with no marking detail. Put him to the left and give him marking detail, the old brainless Luiz resurfaces.

Besides, the sweeper (Luiz) is the passer of the team. What does Zouma know about that?

The way boys dey reason dey fear me these days.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Then is it possible for Azi to play on the left ,Luis middle while iva stays on the right side?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
bigkesh:
disaster! it will not work. the only defender that can play that central role (sweeper role) in the team currently is Luiz (check WH game in carling cup) and that is why we are still in the market for a defender. For Cahill role currently no player also can play that role apart from terry, but his legs are gone (terry is the only left footer defender in the team)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
diggz:
Then is it possible for Azi to play on the left ,Luis middle while iva stays on the right side?

We can get one Bosnian LCB from Schalke on free transfer this summer. (forget his name) to share LCB with Ake while Christensen shares RCB with Azpi or CB with Luiz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

We can get one Bosnian LCB from Schalke on free transfer this summer. (forget his name) to share LCB with Ake while Christensen shares RCB with Azpi or CB with Luiz.

Ok......I personally wouldn't mind to have Christensen and Ake called back from their loans but, will the club actually do that now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thumbs up Ibime.

Ramires, Oscar, and now, Mikel.

But Mikel won us the UCL though....anyone remember this? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chelsea legend Obi Mikel right now...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

That was me 10 years back, Mah friend I am not your mate, learn to Respekt your Elders. cool

Bad liar cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (19222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), raumdeuter, forgiveness, islamics(m), Android17, timbros(m), Unlimited22, BlueRayDick, Mrphilia, WhoDeyHause, Chasicolis(f), Itsrm(m), Segedinho(m), fredoooooo, Ellexy, andrewbaba44, Shegzdave, Ibunkun1(m), drisham(m), AdisaOwala and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.