Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10670859 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
TapDance:

Aren't You kagawa?
Kagawa10 and I are mostly rivals. I don't see him any more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
elampiro:

Kagawa10 and I are mostly rivals. I don't see him any more.

Oh bet, heard he died...RIP to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Zaha(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lana1:
smiley
you are wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
The wailings have begun. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Looking at the first goal, I think begovic could have done better given it was Rashford, the way he placed his body to save with one knee on the ground made it easy for Rashford to place the ball near him. If you don't believe me look at Courtois save against Rashford in F. A Cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Legen has it Fellainis hair is big enough to hide the earth in.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
to be honest kante deserve the praises y'all have been giving him, I was lauding him today like he was my player, he was everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kante gave us the 2nd goal...I love that man, classic donkey that huffs and puffs...All press and Tackle no brains...Not even my 8yr old cousin will control ball for opponent near the box. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
dopeJemi:
to be honest kante deserve the praises y'all have been giving him, I was lauding him today like he was my player, he was everywhere

Kante cost Chelsea for the 2nd goal..Hes Our player cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
our formation changed at kick off apart from begovic....DAT was d genesis of our downfall today....we really missed Alonso...we play a trapezoidal attacking system wch our normal starting lineup have quite mastered...just 1 or 2 alterations and we were stranded against a side coming for revenge.... if we were playing a bottom table team with our situation,, maybe something good could have come out....well let's make good use of d remaining games...... but Conte really did magic with those fringe players.... our powerhouse all season has been Luiz at d back,.kante at midfield and hazard at attack..... we have really tried.....let's hope d boys bounce back and take d league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
dopeJemi:

azin ehn, that his "damn" album is fncking dope

bi.tch be humble

I havent downloaded it yet just listened to the heart part 4 and humble..pls cud you send it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
pamcode:
Looking at the first goal, I think begovic could have done better given it was Rashford, the way he placed his body to save with one knee on the ground made it easy for Rashford to place the ball near him. If you don't believe me look at Courtois save against Rashford in F. A Cup
Both chances are not the same. He had more space in today's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
macjireh:
our formation changed at kick off apart from begovic....DAT was d genesis of our downfall today....we really missed Alonso...we play a trapezoidal attacking system wch our normal starting lineup have quite mastered...just 1 or 2 alterations and we were stranded against a side coming for revenge.... if we were playing a bottom table team with our situation,, maybe something good could have come out....well let's make good use of d remaining games...... but Conte really did magic with those fringe players.... our powerhouse all season has been Luiz at d back,.kante at midfield and hazard at attack..... we have really tried.....let's hope d boys bounce back and take d league

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Just give this man a contract extension already. Legend!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lana1:
Just give this man a contract extension already. Legend!

Muhehehehehehehe

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Bro dey've just been making moouth anyhow as if they are the best team in Europe.
I'm happy it was an out of sorts United team that finally shut their mouth....at least for now!

Na Bigkesh vex me pass. This nigga has suddenly forgotten that nothing last forever and has been trolling us for over 3 months. That his post was so full of bragging I had to bookmark it so I can shut him up at the end. It felt so good. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
chrisley024:
Both chances are not the same. He had more space in today's
maybe. But his positioning gave him away, tho I admit it a 70-30 position against begovic depending on the opposing player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
TapDance:

Oh bet, heard he died...RIP to him.

Kagawa10 is very much alive, he's rather in the politics section displaying his tribal bigotry in Yoruba-Igbo wars.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Some days are just poor. No worries, Spurs will lose points to Leicester, United or Palace. Hopefully, Chelsea won't mess up their remaining games.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
dubylhover:

I havent downloaded it yet just listened to the heart part 4 and humble..pls cud you send it

I have just about 9 songs on my phone, don't know to send songs through the internet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ibime:

Nah, he was poor. Moses, Zouma and him were the worst.

TBH though there's no way we coulda won that match.

As soon as they scored, I told my mate the game was over cos I couldn't see a single passing lane for Chelsea to pass through.

Mourinho did a real job on us, the same job he did to Liverpool 3 years ago. That 3-6-1 formation is our Kryptonite. Now I can see why Manure are unbeaten in 6 months.

Fellaini was MOTM easily.

Mou really did, my mind still tells me he came out to draw the match, the players we lost, man - marking Hazard, Costa being Costa made it all easy for Man utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
sinizia:

Kagawa10 is very much alive, he's rather in the politics section displaying his tribal bigotry in Yoruba-Igbo wars.

What's bad about Tribal Bigotry?...Anyways he's perfect there we won't have to scroll through his absurd anti Herrera claims.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
dubylhover:

piratebay.

i don hear this album the one time and na only that humble jam really they work for me.
i go still try again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
sinizia:

Na Bigkesh vex me pass. This nigga has suddenly forgotten that nothing last forever and has been trolling us for over 3 months. That his post was so full of bragging I had to bookmark it so I can shut him up at the end. It felt so good. grin
Lol. Leave kesh. He seems to be suffering from short memory. Going from 10th to 1st ll do that to u. U go just dey run mouth anyhow like tap....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
nateevs:

Stop being Pedantic. Even Messi can be marked out if he was the only creative player in the team.
And there lies the problem. Hazard is the only real creative player in the team. what about Fagregas?

you guys obviously need to spend like madmen in the summer. this your squad is just papering over the crack and punching above their weight.

with Costa misfiring, Hazard marked out completely and Pedro clueless, your attack is dead.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Leave kesh. He seems to be suffering from short memory. Going from 10th to 1st ll do that to u. U go just dey run mouth anyhow like tap....
Lol. Running mouth is allowed, I just feel with this match being a revenge match for United, it's foolhardy counting us out so easily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lana1:
That is one of the reason, the rest-all teams party hard on your thread almost all season, small club players becoming beasts in your own stadium, ridicule, embarrassment, word torture for a season and then next season you find yourself on Top of the table, what do you do?

Find those haters and make life hell for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
pamcode:
That is one of the reason, the rest-all teams party hard on your thread almost all season, small club players becoming beasts in your own stadium, ridicule, embarrassment, word torture for a season and then next season you find yourself on Top of the table, what do you do?

Find those haters and make life hell for them.
Trolling is allowed. Not pointless bragging and boasting say na u be boss!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
dubylhover:

It's not on the album
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:

piratebay.

i don hear this album the one time and na only that humble jam really they work for me.
i go still try again.

lust
pride
loyalty with rihanna
blood
God
fear

listen to them again, you must like at least 4 inside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
dopeJemi:

lust
pride
loyalty with rihanna
blood
God
fear

listen to them again, you must like at least 4 inside
i go still hear am like three times before i pass final judgement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.