Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ibime:
Nathan Redmond done go fuckup. Germany through on penalties.
na only Redmond Bleep up? Tammy Abraham nko ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
And I was ban for few days without knowing what I did wrong! May God bless that useless bot so I catch the girl one day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Someone should do homework on Vitolo of Sevilla; Conte is eyeing that boy! Is he a great player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
...he should not even think it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ibime:
Nathan Redmond done go fuckup. Germany through on penalties.
lordfalcao:
na only Redmond Bleep up? Tammy Abraham nko ?

England didnt even deserve to get to the penalties with a Legit German goal chalked off and the Germans dominated play possesion and chances

Most of the serious German U21 guys are even at the confed cup

Home TeamEngland U21Away TeamGermany U21
Possession
Home31%Away69%
Shots
Home17Away38
Shots on Target
Home4Away9
Corners
Home4Away13

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40406867
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddie7:
Just heard that # _Ousmane Dembélé is in Manchester and has met Man City bosses and even dined with Pep Guardiola. #MCFC_[color=#006600][/color]
This ManCity squard dey fear me
I dey tell you

That squad go mad gan next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
hensben:
Whatsapp conversation between Gerard and El hadji Diouf..Lol
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/steven-gerrard-elhadji-diouf-fight-10696846

Diouf tho....full fleshed craze man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Cedric Soares at Southampton isn't half bad o.
Let me give you Game for free. Go and get Jeremy Toljan from Hoffenheim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
A40:

lol. I like that dude. We bidding for him already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

England didnt even deserve to get to the penalties with a Legit German goal chalked off and the Germans dominated play possesion and chances

Most of the serious German U21 guys are even at the confed cup

Home TeamEngland U21Away TeamGermany U21
Possession
Home31%Away69%
Shots
Home17Away38
Shots on Target
Home4Away9
Corners
Home4Away13

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40406867

Omo.....Ur squad playing confed right now are really looking promising. And you still think administration ain't key? See undisrupted progression of players from youth to senior team.

I don't even see how this German confed squad won't dominate in few years to come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
lol. I like that dude. We bidding for him already
You must know your onions. The boy is excellent! His crossing and ability to create chances with his intelligent runs always impresses me. And he is just 22

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
A40:

You must know your onions. The boy is excellent! His crossing and ability to create chances with his intelligent runs always impresses me. And he is just 22
buh I still look forward to the era where Youths would be given enough opportunity to play in Chelsea and not loaning/selling them and getting them back with extreme much money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
diggz:
Omo.....Ur squad playing confed right now are really looking promising. And you still think administration ain't key? See undisrupted progression of players from youth to senior team.

I don't even see how this German confed squad won't dominate in few years to come.

All the administration of England, what have they got or administration of Russia or even Holland sef in recent times

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
E clear say person head no korrect for cfc board if dey sell Ake to Bournemouth for 20mil..... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
diggz:
E clear say person head no korrect for cfc board if dey sell Ake to Bournemouth for 20mil..... angry
I swear, if this happens, I'll join bigkesh and quit.
What nonsense!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
buh I still look forward to the era where Youths would be given enough opportunity to play in Chelsea and not loaning/selling them and getting them back with extreme much money
You dunno already. Chelsea just aren't the club for young talents. Its a shame that even with the CL Youth cup and other awards the first team struggles to put 3-5 youth products. Anyway it is not changing anytime soon so no point complaining I guess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
matic to manchester united is chelsea's best transfer of the season. A player who shouldn't cost more than 25M we are getting for 40M. Its just like conte gunning for fellaini. The same way we would have felt is what manure fans a feeling right now.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
And i still look to d era where beautiful gals like yrslf cud be die hard chelsea fans n air interact wit oda fans on social media
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
matic to manchester united is chelsea's best transfer of the season. A player who shouldn't cost more than 25M we are getting for 40M. Its just like conte gunning for fellaini. The same way we would have felt is what manure fans a feeling right now.
Pls ma, use another analogy. As bad as Matic may be, he's infinitely better than Fellaini.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

All the administration of England, what have they got or administration of Russia or even Holland sef in recent times

Lol...Dayo o! Issoriite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
A40:

We dont want another baba rahman. Recommend him to your team. We are looking for players for ucl knockout stages. We dont want ''give him time'' type of players.

Nihilist:

No need for long story.

Cahill is the most calamitous defender in that team.

In terms of stats, he made the most errors leading directly to goals in that team in the league last seadon.

Not just that, he was also the only player in the entire team to score an own goal in the league last season.

And that's just the stuff I have the stats for. The number of times Cahill missed interceptions, got dribbled or failed to mark his man is probably in early hundreds

To put in it's proper perspective, Gary Cahill is the Chelsea player most directly responsible for conceded goals last season. And that's the person you say is fine.

I cannot trust a centreback who is a defensive liability simply because he's good at attacking the ball during corners, otherwise I would sign Gareth Mcauley from West Brom, who is an almost 40 year old centre back that managed the same number of league goals as Garri Cahill last season...also from set pieces.

When people are busy telling Cahill to hand his medal back to Conte, then you know that water don pass Gary...figuratively speaking.

Sometimes i just read some comments smh. Soccer is a serious business, when you are up for bigger things, you upgrade. Conte will be so foolish to leave cahill in his first 11, aiming at his first ucl title.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
comparing Matic to Fellaini is like comparing Nigeria's economy to Uganda... No matter the recession, we aint their mate. Fellaini died the day he switched from goodison park to cold Trafalse

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
I really can't comprehend you guys at all. You can't eat your cake and have it back. The board clearly had to choose between ake and Christensen and decided to sell ake at a very handsome price with an inserted buy-back clause and you guys are complaining shocked shocked. Haba.

Today you clamour for the club to buy a world class defender(vvd, bonucci) and relegate cahill to the bench, then you want Christensen promoted as a starter bearing in mind that we still have zouma, luiz and azpi, now we have Sandro and Alonso and you want neither sold that's 7 defenders and you still think ake shouldn't be sold when it's very clear he has no future in the club?? HABA!!

You can't have it all!! There are limited registered players you know??

That's the problem I have with us( Chelsea colleagues) we clamour for youth promotion and integration and at the same time agitate for the club to sign the latest world class stars, what sort of hypocrisy is that?
How can you clamour for the signing of vvd when you already have luiz, azpi, Christensen and cahill and still wish to keep ake?

You're happy about the record breaking signing of Sandro when you already have Marcos Alonso, what message does that that send to Kennedy and Ola Aina.

Some Chelsea fans on other forums were sad that traore was sold when it was as clear as night and day that the boy absolutely had no future whatsoever at Chelsea. We are clamouring for world class strikers, he has already gone to 4 different teams and countries, do you really want his future to be that unstable?? We don't understand the plight these loan boys go through. Some have been to 5 different countries and at the end, it was tantamount to failure. We have to sought our priorities right.

I read Martin Samuels article on daily mail yesterday and felt it personally. He was spot on.

You can't have it all, it's either we continue this way or we go the way of Tottenham. They haven't won any trophy in a lot of years but they are competing at the very top with youths. They don't go after world class stars and their fans don't agitate because they are contented with their current model and they believe they'll get there soon.

We have to choose and end this hypocrisy of ours now

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Someone should do homework on Vitolo of Sevilla; Conte is eyeing that boy! Is he a great player?
He's a good player.. Very important for Sevilla
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
A40:

Why are Bayern not in for him with Lahms retirement. Una done already raid Hoffenheim twice, na Una feeder team be day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ibime:

Why are Bayern not in for him with Lahms retirement. Una done already raid Hoffenheim twice, na Una feeder team be day.
Are you not watching the Confed Cup? Didn't you see Germany at the last Euros? We already have Lahm's replacement in Kimmich who is even younger than Toljan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2017
airmark:

We dont want another baba rahman. Recommend him to your team. We are looking for players for ucl knockout stages. We dont want ''give him time'' type of players.
You guys didn't do your due diligence on Baba Rahman. Una buy player from Ghana on the back of a good half season? Lmao I don't recall anybody recommending Baba Rahman to you.

Toljan on the other hand has gotten to a U-23 and U-21 Final at highest youth level and helped his team to CL Qualification. Make una stick to una Victor Moses anyway

Aboro la'n so fun omoluabi to
ba denu re adi odindin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2017
A40:

Are you not watching the Confed Cup? Didn't you see Germany at the last Euros? We already have Lahm's replacement in Kimmich who is even younger than Toljan

Nah man, it's a waste of Kimmich talent. That boy is easily one of the best CMs. Free Kimmich!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Lethal bizzle - I Win...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2017
donjazet:
I really can't comprehend you guys at all. You can't eat your cake and have it back. The board clearly had to choose between ake and Christensen and decided to sell ake at a very handsome price with an inserted buy-back clause and you guys are complaining shocked shocked. Haba.

Today you clamour for the club to buy a world class defender(vvd, bonucci) and relegate cahill to the bench, then you want Christensen promoted as a starter bearing in mind that we still have zouma, luiz and azpi, now we have Sandro and Alonso and you want neither sold that's 7 defenders and you still think ake shouldn't be sold when it's very clear he has no future in the club?? HABA!!

You can't have it all!! There are limited registered players you know??

That's the problem I have with us( Chelsea colleagues) we clamour for youth promotion and integration and at the same time agitate for the club to sign the latest world class stars, what sort of hypocrisy is that?
How can you clamour for the signing of vvd when you already have luiz, azpi, Christensen and cahill and still wish to keep ake?

You're happy about the record breaking signing of Sandro when you already have Marcos Alonso, what message does that that send to Kennedy and Ola Aina.

Some Chelsea fans on other forums were sad that traore was sold when it was as clear as night and day that the boy absolutely had no future whatsoever at Chelsea. We are clamouring for world class strikers, he has already gone to 4 different teams and countries, do you really want his future to be that unstable?? We don't understand the plight these loan boys go through. Some have been to 5 different countries and at the end, it was tantamount to failure. We have to sought our priorities right.

I read Martin Samuels article on daily mail yesterday and felt it personally. He was spot on.

You can't have it all, it's either we continue this way or we go the way of Tottenham. They haven't won any trophy in a lot of years but they are competing at the very top with youths. They don't go after world class stars and their fans don't agitate because they are contented with their current model and they believe they'll get there soon.

We have to choose and end this hypocrisy of ours now

Madrid are eating their cake and still have it
Barca use to do to

It's all about sense...If we had defenders better than Ake,no p,but we don't
You can't be benching and selling the best youth team in the world for Baba,Mikel and co
A backline of Azpi-Luiz-VVD with Ake,Christensen and Cahill means you will eat your cake and have it

A midfield of Kante,Veratti and Fabregas with Baker,Chalobah and Tolusso means your cake still get icing

A front line of Hazard-Insigne and Lukaku with Pedro,Musonda,Michy and Traore means you are doing well

Spurs and Arsenal aren't failing because they really on youth,they are failing because they 'Over rely'on them

You see Asensio and Nacho? That's how to groom a player in a big team
See Kimmich

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2017
undecided

They are NOT even ready to go to bed undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:47am On Jun 28, 2017
A40:

You guys didn't do your due diligence on Baba Rahman. Una buy player from Ghana on the back of a good half season? Lmao I don't recall anybody recommending Baba Rahman to yo.

Toljan on the other hand has gotten to a U-23 and U-21 Final at highest youth level and helped his team to CL Qualification. Make una stick to una Victor Moses anyway

Aboro la'n so fun omoluabi to
ba denu re adi odindin.

We overrated the german burnthisligdown, thinking the best lb in the league, seen using bayern munich legends to mop the ground, was ripe for epl. Once beaten, 1million times shy. Take your trojan to norton fc . Walker is my favourite. But i know spurs will prefer to sell him to ajax capetown and add buy-back clause, rather than selling to us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.