Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628165 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
What??
guy goal. Com is not a reliable source
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
as at now barca is the only big team with players that broke directly into the first 11 from youth..
Since Iniesta who else has done so?
Pls don't call Sergi Roberto, he's not a right back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
that asensio na good player, give him two years he will keep bale to the bench...
With the emergence of Isco, Bale should remain on the bench and regularly play the substitute role unless any of Ronaldo, benzema and isco cops an injury. benzema may be sacrificed too.

Isco is indispensable now. Benching him will be a huge mistake IMO.

Bale just isn't living up to expectation at Madrid. If isco played against Barka, i'm not sure Madrid woulda lost that match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
donjazet:

I think you're comfortably leaving out zouma. Of all the youth defenders, zouma and Christensen looked like the nearest to graduate to the 1st eleven.
If the club decides to sell zouma now, you'll see how people here would lament the sell of another potential prodigious defender, meanwhile we still want the club to buy bonucci and VVD and still retain ake. shocked simply put, so far as we have Christensen and zouma, ake has no future at the club.

On what grounds would you ever say baker and chaloba are better than matic?? We already have lots of midfielders in our loan army, the likes of pasalic at AC Milan, Nathan, RLC, chaloba, Lewis baker and so many others but would we be satisfied if conte now decided to use fabregas, Kante and pasalic, and use chaloba and Lewis baker and RLC as backup?? Would you?

If he does that you'll hear the same people clamouring for youth integration saying the club isn't ready to challenge for trophies cheesy

Look at us now licking our at the prospect of signing vitolo from Seville for 35m as BACKUP for hazard, what the hell happened to Pedro, willan, boga, musonda as backup?? We are just hypocrites if we can't sort out our priorities and wishes. We can't have it all.
Don Jazzy has spoken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Unlimited22:

Since Iniesta who else has done so?
Pls don't call Sergi Roberto, he's not a right back.
whether sergi Roberto is a right back or not, barca have, Iniesta, messi busquet and sergi Roberto as players who came from the academy still playing regularly..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
whether sergi Roberto is a right back or not, barca have, Iniesta, messi busquet and sergi Roberto as players who came from the academy still playing regularly..
Correct.
Messi.......
Well.
Busquets tho.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Emaprince:
With the emergence of Isco, Bale should remain on the bench and regularly play the substitute role unless any of Ronaldo, benzema and isco cops an injury. benzema may be sacrificed too.

Isco is indispensable now. Benching him will be a huge mistake IMO.

Bale just isn't living up to expectation at Madrid. If isco played against Barka, i'm not sure Madrid woulda lost that match.
true isco just started balling so well these days...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Ibime:

Ramos is a Sevilla product.

Carvahal is their only first teamer from youth team.

However, most of their substitutes are from the youth team

The bulk of our substitutes bench too were the youth players but no one took notice because we were reliant on the 1st team squad which worked quite well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Unlimited22:

Correct.
Messi.......
Well.
Busquets tho.....
busquet is an academy player don't you know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
This Saturday, after twenty-two years at Chelsea Football Club, John Terry becomes a free-agent. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
Cahill is very much important to Chelsea if you like it or not. Come next season he is occupying the left side of our defense be ready to see him.

Definitely. After playing over 35+ games in title winning EPL, Only here we hear Cahill Alonso Matic were all carried along throughout the season.

No one can honestly say if had replaced them with another trio in our squad last season we would have come champions. Even mere removing Cahill & Alonso 14 goals where would we be? We would have finish with 71 Goals instead of 85, we may have been in 5th above ManU in 6th position (Arsenal 77, ManU 54) or at best 2nd below Tottenham with 86 if we lucky enough.

They say Luiz and Azplicueta were carrying Cahill along and I guess Kante was carrying both Matic and Alonso along too. Funny I must say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Thecassanova:

Definitely. After playing over 35+ games in title winning EPL, Only here we hear Cahill Alonso Matic were all carried along throughout the season.

No one can honestly say if had replaced them with another trio in our squad last season we would have come champions. Even mere removing Cahill & Alonso 14 goals where would we be? We would have finish with 71 Goals instead of 85, we may have been in 5th above ManU in 6th position (Arsenal 77, ManU 54) or at best 2nd below Tottenham with 86 if we lucky enough.

They say Luiz and Azplicueta were carrying Cahill along and I guess Kante was carrying both Matic and Alonso along too. Funny I must say.
it is clearly hate on the trio...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
busquet is an academy player don't you know?
I do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2017
How is Lemar available for only £30m? Arsenal said to be in. Make Chelsea look that guy abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Ibime:
How is Lemar available for only £30m? Arsenal said to be in. Make Chelsea look that guy abeg.
Lemar make

Wait oooo Monaco wan off dia first 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
it is clearly hate on the trio...
Nobody is hating on those average players
Any sane and sensible person knows we need to upgrade Cahill, Matic and Alonso.This thing is obvious. The way some of you reason sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Alexis obviously
Elnino4ladies:

Sanchez

He is more versatile than Aguero
Unlimited22:
Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez.
Bad deal for Arsenal if they opt to do it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Cahill is important to our cause according to lordfalcao
Bros shey na the back of television you dey watch ni?

I believe he was joking, thats why i didnt reply him. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ibime:

Nah man, it's a waste of Kimmich talent. That boy is easily one of the best CMs. Free Kimmich!
That Central Midfield for club and country is too jam-packed. Its better he plays at RB where he can monopolize and make that position his birthright for another decade
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Any sane and sensible person knows we need to upgrade Cahill, Matic and Alonso.This thing is obvious. The way some of you reason sef.
and who said we don't want upgrade here??. We need upgrade is true, but saying they are completely useless or carry along is rubbish...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dongorgon5:

Oboi I just weak. Anybody that says we should continue with Cahill as a starter is an enemy of the club.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ibime:

Ramos is a Sevilla product.

Carvahal is their only first teamer from youth team.

However, most of their substitutes are from the youth team
yes but not straight graduate from youth team, some where sold and bought back for less..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
A back 4 including Cahill and Alonso couldn't even withstand just the first attack as a back 4 form Arsenal...An attack orchestrated by Giroud and Ramsey

Lol

How does a human being rate Cahill,Matic and Alonso??
You rate one of them? Mild madness
2? Forces from the village madness
All 3? No words

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
What??
that would be the dumbest deal ever.

The people that wrote that are just dumb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
bigkesh:
A back 4 including Cahill and Alonso couldn't even withstand just the first attack as a back 4 form Arsenal...An attack orchestrated by Giroud and Ramsey

Lol

How does a human being rate Cahill,Matic and Alonso??
You rate one of them? Mild madness
2? Forces from the village madness
All 3? No words
who made up the remaining two of the back four?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
All this yeye buys which leads to selling of our youth players with prospects just to do 360 to buy dem back at higher prices naim dey burst my head.

There is no reason on earth Ake and Chris should not be in the first team come beginning of season. No more loans for those two please! With iva and Terry gone plus calamity Cahill who will turn 32 by December we will still need the help of those two. There is no better time to have those two fight for a spot in the senior team than now. Cahill at this rate won't do more than 2yrs in CFC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Alonso fvcked up Wella first half of last season but was major during the second half. He was both solid defensively and going forward(attacking).

I will rather have Alonso see us through next season than buy an over priced 27yr old Malouda who I am definitely not sure if he will be a hit or a miss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
donjazet:

The bulk of our substitutes bench too were the youth players but no one took notice because we were reliant on the 1st team squad which worked quite well.
No.. because the substitute were never good enough. I can't really name matches, but i'm sure there cup matches in which most of these bench players were given the nod.. they'll be serving u shiite until hazard, Pedro and Costa will be brought in.

You can't say the same for Madrid. Asensio, lucas vasquez etc are more than ready to deputise for their front three.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
The way we dey diss and discard our players no be here mehn.

You mean the same Cahill that was a rock Vs Bayern and Barca in UCL, was a rock Vs Benfica in Europa League etc is being dissed like this?

Cahill is a 7/10 defender that has added bonus of goals. Make Una temper justice with mercy abeg. smiley

It get one mistake Ake make in the 4-3 victory over Watford, if Cahill does that we will magnify it all season, but in Akes case, we would gloss over it.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
diggz:
All this yeye buys which leads to selling of our youth players with prospects just to do 360 to buy dem back at higher prices naim dey burst my head.

There is no reason on earth Ake and Chris should not be in the first team come beginning of season. No more loans for those two please! With iva and Terry gone plus calamity Cahill who will turn 32 by December we will still need the help of those two. There is no better time to have those two fight for a spot in the senior team than now. Cahill at this rate won't do more than 2yrs in CFC.

they should stay we have 5 competition match go reach all of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emaprince:
No.. because the substitute were never good enough. I can't really name matches, but i'm sure there cup matches in which most of these bench players were given the nod.. they'll be serving u shiite until hazard, Pedro and Costa will be brought in.

You can't say the same for Madrid. Asensio, lucas vasquez etc are more than ready to deputise for their front three.
grin grin apart from asensio, others where bought back at some point.. We no get intelligent teen wey dy ball like asensio

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
diggz:

There is no reason on earth Ake and Chris should not be in the first team come beginning of season. No more loans for those two please! With iva and Terry gone plus
calamity Cahill who will turn 32 by December we will still need the help of those two. There is no better time to have those two fight for a spot in the senior team than now. Cahill at this rate won't do more than 2yrs in CFC
hmmmm, the guy has been a savoiur in the past, he deserves some kudos grin
yeah I believed this

(1) (2) (3) ... (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, izzou(m), codeb(m), larride(m), airmark(m), FergieRaww(m), Sulele04(m), kingBolton and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.