Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533435 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
airmark:

Most of us dont just want another defender, we want defenders who can compete with the likes of ramos, bonucci, hummels and co. I will even put bailey above this dude Roma will be so happy to keep manolas and sell rudiger at 40m, knowing that he is also prone to injuries.

Sorry to disappoint you but even as of last season your team did not and still does not possess any central defender on baillys level! Include skills on the ball, ruggedity, passing, pace, power, reading of the game, playing out from the back, interceptions, discipline etc! Abeg try dey use mustafi or john stones and other such mere mortals whenever you want compare central defenders and not gods from manchester!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
My own be say.... I no see who rudiger sodje wan bench for that defence. Every yans /oyinbo na shifting of goal post e be.

Captain Cahill I prefer you a billion times to sodje.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Sorry to disappoint you but even as of last season your team did not and still does not possess any central defender on baillys level! Include skills on the ball, ruggedity, passing, pace, power, reading of the game, playing out from the back, interceptions, discipline etc! Abeg try dey use mustafi or john stones and other such mere mortals whenever you want compare central defenders and not gods from manchester!

Oh please.... stoppeeet! Which kind yeye Bailey be dat! That dude ain't even better than zouma..... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Griffon:

NL pundits can kill you with analysis.
analyses that will lead to paralyses grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
eph12:
As in I was wondering if it's not the same Rudiger I watched yesterday. I just decided to keep quiet as e no concern me. Somebody that was very solid and made last ditch tackles to prevent clear goal scoring opportunities and people here are criticizing him. Abeg wetin remain for him to do again yesterday? Catch ball with hands?

Well my club is not going for him so e no concern me.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

I wan believe say you just dey jonze, you no fit use clear eye talk say bailey better pass luiz. Luiz boss am hands-down. Abeg go use water dilute your highness.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigkesh:

You told me Rudiger is established because he has played in both UCL and Europa and also starting for As Roma

And you are seriously asking me why I think a Miranda that won the Europa, LA liga and almost won the UCL twice as a rock in ATM defence is better

My question was ill-phrased. I meant to ask your general categorization of Top defenders. What were your factors in determining a world class defender?

Unfortunately, I'm about going on wheels, I'll get back to this later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
donjazet:

I wan believe say you just dey jonze, you no fit use clear eye talk say bailey better pass luiz. Luiz boss am hands-down. Abeg go use water dilute your highness.

Luiz? Of all people? I hope you know say na because of Luiz conte begin use 3 at the back? Or have you forgotten that Luiz thinks of himself as a midfielder other than a defender? Luiz that is a master at drifting out of position and losing concentration? The only thing he has more than bailly is free kick taking! He has improved since his last comedy show era at chelsea but abeg Luiz is not even in the same bracket as Eric the king! grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Luiz? Of all people? I hope you know say na because of Luiz conte begin use 3 at the back? Or have you forgotten that Luiz thinks of himself as a midfielder other than a defender? Luiz that is a master at drifting out of position and losing concentration? The only thing he has more than bailly is free kick taking! He has improved since his last comedy show era at chelsea but abeg Luiz is not even in the same bracket as Eric the king! grin
baba make I hear word,Cahill good pass Bailly,what the f*ck has Bailly played in the top level?see me oh ,Bailly ke

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nihilist:
Oboi I just found out that Rudiger is mixed race. As in Caucasian papa.

Mehn the black side of his family must be descended from Noob Saibot himself. Their genes no even let one gram of yellow from the oyibo side express for him body. The mama of this boy win the papa flawless victory. grin

Dammit.

I dont think he is biologically the father, sounds like Rudiger was adopted. I am reading this and it almost points to it no reference of his fathers side

https://medium.com/forza-roma/antonio-rudiger-this-is-the-story-of-my-life-a733366bfab3

Antonio Rudiger: This is the story of my life
By Antonio Rudiger

I am Antonio Rudiger and I was born in Berlin on 3rd March 1993. My father is German, my mother is from Sierra Leone but my whole family comes from Africa.
Our ‘team’ is made up of four sisters and a brother. I am the youngest one, the little one, although I am 190 cm tall.
We were never a wealthy family. My parents had to undergo sacrifices, especially after escaping from Sierra Leone due to the civil war.
However, they always insisted on the meaning of the word dignity and encouraged us to nurture our dreams. By the way, the other young boy of the house, my brother Sahr, is also a football player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
diggz:

Oh please.... stoppeeet! Which kind yeye Bailey be dat! That dude ain't even better than zouma..... tongue

Cc: donjazet and godstraight

I know say the thing don pain una but that one no concern me! I no fit shout make premier league itself help me close una mouths! grin

https://www.premierleague.com/players/12937/Eric-Bailly/stats?se=54

Vs

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4100/David-Luiz/stats?se=54

Keep in mind baily even lost almost 3 months of the season due to a knee injury while sideshow Bob played every game! Emphasis on defence please since they are not strikers! tongue

Baily top screen shot sideshow baba bottom

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dont think he is biologically the father, sounds like Rudiger was adopted. I am reading this and it almost points to it no reference of his fathers side

https://medium.com/forza-roma/antonio-rudiger-this-is-the-story-of-my-life-a733366bfab3

Antonio Rudiger: This is the story of my life
By Antonio Rudiger

I am Antonio Rudiger and I was born in Berlin on 3rd March 1993. My father is German, my mother is from Sierra Leone but my whole family comes from Africa.
Our ‘team’ is made up of four sisters and a brother. I am the youngest one, the little one, although I am 190 cm tall.
We were never a wealthy family. My parents had to undergo sacrifices, especially after escaping from Sierra Leone due to the civil war.
However, they always insisted on the meaning of the word dignity and encouraged us to nurture our dreams. By the way, the other young boy of the house, my brother Sahr, is also a football player.

I've been researching this thing as well.

Did you Ashley Young is Mixed Race? Me neither.

And na the mama be white.

Maybe some DNA just get extra melanin coat....cos mehn I don't know...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Yeah Ashley young is mixed though dark see his brothers pictures

But that Rudiger wey black like Taiye Taiwo and from his biography he hardly refers to his German side, and he said he escaped war in Sierra Leone. Unless the German father follow them dey the Sierra Leone when dem escape

For people in US Brazil UK, some of their ancestors might be mixed somewhere or maybe White slave owner don kolobi their great grand mother so the trait go just show

E.g Obamas kids are at least 1/4 white assuming Michelle side is 100% black(which is even unlikely) so if Obamas kids marry another 1/8 white there is a genetic possibility of having fully white kids

Anyway its said that maybe in 300yrs like 3/4 of the US population will be a mix of something, not homogenous like me and you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

I know say the thing don pain una but that one no concern me! I no fit shout make premier league itself help me close una mouths! grin

Vs

Keep in mind baily even lost almost 3 months of the season due to a knee injury while sideshow Bob played every game! Emphasis on defence please since they are not strikers! tongue

Lost 3months from playing Ishan football right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
diggz:

Play Azpi in the wing back role and do what with a 6foot plus CB who looses concentration easily or a jittery CB

We are talking about solidifying our defence you are talking about goal threats. You really need to go see most our matches of last season to realize how important Azpi is to that back 3. No be beans to answer present sir for all our matches.
why Una dy like yarn anyhow.. Concentration is one thing rudiger has
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigkesh:

We should ban you and the guy that liked this post from this section
your sentiment on football players is very high. You should quit watching football is not good for you. For a winger as Moses, his attacking out put is very poor. Put azplicueta on moses position and you will see the only thing moses have over him is dribbling.

Az is a better crosser than moses.
A better shot taker than moses.

What do moses have in his attacking game? Nada just dribbles.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
lordfalcao:
why Una dy like yarn anyhow.. Concentration is one thing rudiger has

See pot calling kettle black cheesy no worry urself let's wait to see what happens next season. God will keep us all. I will be here to drag Ur e-life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
yeye thread, with wack pundits grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
diggz:

See pot calling kettle black cheesy no worry urself let's wait to see what happens next season. God will keep us all. I will be here to drag Ur e-life.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Best of luck boss!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nihilist:

His Dad is from Sierra Leone. He has posted one or two pictures of His Biological Father on the gram.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Ashley Young's mother is Jamaican so she is likely mixed herself YET Ashley Young turned out light skinned. Ashley Cole is the one with the white mother.
No way is Rudenigga's father a northern European male. His mother likely escaped a war zone with them to marry a whitey or the gbensh theory holds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
We go kill one another for this thread next season

Please,no deleting of posts abeg.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Vs

Is it not this thread that when you bring stats they say it's not by stats? Ask them by what they will begin to run from pillar to post to answer the simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bailly vs Luiz??!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

When God wants to deal with you,he takes away your reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chelsea fans have reacted angrily to the rumours that Belgian youngster Charly Musonda may be on his way to Celtic as rumours spread that the talented attacking midfielder wanted to join the Stamford Bridge exodus this summer.

Below are a selection of tweets, which see some pretty angry Blues fans despairing about another talented youngster potentially exiting the club.

As some Celtic fans have pointed out, this outrage is an excellent sign for them as they look to improve an already talented squad… http://www.chelsea-news.co/2017/07/furious-chelsea-fans-react-charly-musonda-celtic-rumours/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Isaac success ajayi, ahmed musa and kelechi iheanacho are all saying hi to bailey. Rudiger fall on you there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
eph12:

Is it not this thread that when you bring stats they say it's not by stats? Ask them by what they will begin to run from pillar to post to answer the simple question.

You dey mind them! You no see as them no wan gree argue the matter again after they saw hard evidence? A man misses 3 months of the season with a knee injury and even plays afcon thereby missing more games, still came back and finished in the team with the second best central defence in the league? Still has better defensive stats than that their mop haired joker that played all their games but to them that means he is worse! I repeat the only natural central defender who can be compared to bailly in that their team has retired!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

You dey mind them! You no see as them no wan gree argue the matter again after they saw hard evidence? A man misses 3 months of the season with a knee injury and even plays afcon thereby missing more games, still came back and finished in the team with the second best central defence in the league? Still has better defensive stats than that their mop haired joker that played all their games but to them that means he is worse! I repeat the only natural central defender who can be compared to bailly in that their team has retired!

Why we go argue when we prefer all we players including Mr sodje to Bailey!?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
diggz:

Why we go argue when we prefer all we players including Mr sodje to Bailey!?

No wahala! Everybody must always agree say na him mama soup sweet pass but at the end of the day hard facts always trumps sentiment!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
weedtaker:
yeye thread, with wack pundits grin

Na Ur wackiness? Abeg run back to Ur moronic thread to chat with the dead ghosts wey remain dere tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

No wahala! Everybody must always agree say na him mama soup sweet pass but at the end of the day hard facts always trumps sentiment!

Na so...while Luiz was busy playing through injuries to win the pl the useless Ishan kept on visiting igbobi due to acute steeeewpidity like he was being paid for occupying a room self contain there tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), Roland17(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.