Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,357 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

You dey mind them! You no see as them no wan gree argue the matter again after they saw hard evidence? A man misses 3 months of the season with a knee injury and even plays afcon thereby missing more games, still came back and finished in the team with the second best central defence in the league? Still has better defensive stats than that their mop haired joker that played all their games but to them that means he is worse! I repeat the only natural central defender who can be compared to bailly in that their team has retired!
Hahahahahahahahaha...who be baily Nor let mou tactics (gra gra football and pack bus tactics that suit his kind of player) deceive you. That guy na zouma level. He will be bang average on a side that play actual football and won't be use until he's sold.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
hensben:
Hahahahahahahahaha...who be baily Nor let mou tactics (gra gra football and pack bus tactics that suit his kind of player) deceive you. That guy na zouma level. He will be bang average on a side that play actual football and won't be use until he's sold.

Between chelsea and man united who do you think is the better pure foot balling side? Or you want me to now pull out both teams chance creation, possession, set piece and shots on goal stats too further embarrass you? Even in your title winning season? You guys need to be on comedy central walahi!

Chelsea fan wants to chat about attacking football with a united fan? Sacrilege grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Between chelsea and man united who do you think is the better pure foot balling side? Or you want me to now pull out both teams chance creation, possession, set piece and shots on goal stats too further embarrass you? Even in your title winning season? You guys need to be on comedy central walahi!

Chelsea fan wants to chat about attacking football with a united fan? Sacrilege grin
man united last season,and attacking football?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Please keep your stats to yourself . We know which of the clubs makes us dose off when they play. ManU and good football.. . probably rugby or shoot and follow is more like it. Na who dash monkey banana?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
man united last season,and attacking football?

I love embarrassing you people! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

wey you! I watch football and I don't need any stat to tell me good football and boring football...for instance, packing bus against Ajax under21 side is not counter attacking football

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

one the greatest quality of a logician is the interpretation of statatics not the baseless flaunting of one,before my comment I knew you were going to post something I was sure united would win possession I didn't know it was just by 1% ,the only thing you really win by is chances created
We have better dribbles than you folks ,goal per game is almost double, even the stuff you posted gave Chelsea a better overall,drawnited is a very boring team that is comparable in terms of productivity to the likes of Bournemouth, the early you get that the better for you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
hensben:
wey you! I watch football and I don't need any stat to tell me good football and boring football...for instance, packing bus against Ajax under21 side is not counter attacking football

Oga...your comparison is between man united and chelsea! Stick to the script! Or those screen shots dey pepper you ni? A side that played boring football had more possession, chance creation, passing accuracy and shots than the champions? But they are more boring?

Afrodoc2 abeg help this one with injection before him enter market square begin dance azonto!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

How are you guys even better than us with what you posted?

Please stop the gucci hype bruv, you ain't hushpupii tongue

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
one the greatest quality of a logician is the interpretation of statatics not the baseless flaunting of one,before my comment I knew you were going to post something I was sure united would win possession I didn't know it was just by 1% ,the only thing you really win by is chances created
We have better dribbles than you folks ,goal per game is almost double, even the stuff you posted gave Chelsea a better overall,drawnited is a very boring team that is comparable in terms of productivity to the likes of Bournemouth, the early you get that the better for you

Epistle of tears.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
^^^
Troll everywhere..smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Epistle of tears.... grin
they decieve yourself, how many goals una score last season, attacking football,drawunited in one sentence

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
diggz:

Na Ur wackiness? Abeg run back to Ur moronic thread to chat with the dead ghosts wey remain dere tongue
cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
dis yeye thread don de run mouth lyk tap, main man jose go show that una maka jahson pepper next season .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
they decieve yourself, how many goals una score last season, attacking football,drawunited in one sentence

You started by trying to laugh at man uniteds lack of attacking impetus? After being bludgeoned on your skull with the fact that the team you were trying to mock had an overall better attacking performance ratio than your own team that won the league with mechanic style soccer you now ran to bournemouth for respite and our draws and the amount of goals scored as your last hope in order to wipe the egg off your face? You go sabi ride okada with the way you like to zig zag off point!

Get well soon ogbeni! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

You started by trying to laugh at man uniteds lack of attacking impetus? After being bludgeoned on your skull with the fact that the team you were trying to mock had an overall better attacking performance ratio than your own team that won the league with mechanic style soccer you now ran to bournemouth for respite and our draws and the amount of goals scored as your last hope in order to wipe the egg off your face? You go sabi ride okada with the way you like to zig zag off point!

Get well soon ogbeni! grin
see this mumu oh ,even that stat you posted gave Chelsea most overall score,learn to analyze instead commenting like you have diluted garri in your brain

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
see this mumu oh ,even that stat you posted gave Chelsea most overall score,learn to analyze instead commenting like you have diluted garri in your brain

2 attacking sides?

Average possession: man u 55% chelsea 54%

Pass accuracy: man u 84.2. chelsea 83.9

Shots per game: man u 15.6. chelsea 15.3

I would have called you a _dunce but that would be an insult to _dunces world wide!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

I would have called you a _dunce but that would be an insult to _dunces world wide!
see mumu oh, Chelsea had 7.05 while drwunited had 6.99,I would have called you a goat,but goats will reject you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
see mumu oh, Chelsea had 7.05 while drwunited had 6.99,I would have called you a goat,but goats will reject you

I don't expect a creature like you that comes from a lineage of homosexually centered degenerates to have any shame after being exposed for the charred brained simpleton that you obviously are! If you notice even those who began this banter have left you to your fate...they don't want to be seen to be standing behind the imbecilic logic of such a worthless agbero such as yourself! It is bad enough that they have been cursed with something like you as a fellow fan but it is especially bad for their image and that of the club!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
You be real otondo. Those draws were gotten playing defensive football? How can a team not playing attacking football post more shots and chances than you playing attackiing football?nThat we couldn't finish our chances were down to defensive football? Bros try help yourself na.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grandmaster101: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

2 attacking sides?

Even with this why did you guys finish in 6th and Mechanic style of football won the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Grandmaster101:
Even with this why did you guys finish in 6th and Mechanic style of football won the league.

That was not the crux of the matter when our debate began but you can always ask mourinho this off point question on twitter or facebook!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
eph12:

You be real otondo. Those draws were gotten playing defensive football? How can a team not playing attacking football post more shots and chances than you playing attackiing football?nThat we couldn't finish our chances were down to defensive football? Bros try help yourself na.

That boys tutors throughout his entire life need to refund his parents every single penny of his school fees that they paid from his nursery school period right down to university! They don't deserve this....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
why u dhey wahala yourself to answer him.
I think u should ask him where does those stats lead then?
6th Avenue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

2 attacking sides?

So because adabowale was shooting balls to the sky everytime in every match, it means man utd did better than chelsea. Even the total score gave chelsea edge, but those senseless shots mean a lot to you. Continue so gbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
airmark:

So because adabowale was shooting balls to the sky everytime in every match, it means man utd did better than chelsea. Even the total score gave chelsea edge, but those senseless shots mean a lot to you. Continue so gbo.

The banter was over who was the more attacking side between man united and chelsea last season but as usual I know you only want to assist the herd and deflect from the issue on ground! Now it is pogba and his shots hitting the bar that we have deviated to? The only thing that favored chelsea in those points were their dribbles and their discipline! The fact that they even made more tackles was due to the fact that they were less solid defensively than united! Simple

This is the problem with you blues is that you never want to eat your L soup with pride but are always the ones disturbing the chef in the kitchen over when it will be ready!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Grandmaster101:
abeg don't mind this "6th avenue team" guy again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grandmaster101: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Segadem:
abeg don't mind this "6th avenue team" guy again
Oh Yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Goals per match
2.2 vs 1.4

Dribbles per game
13.3 vs 10.6

Everyone should know which side is more interesting to watch

Is it by having 55% possession with donkeys like Pogba,Lingard and IBRA that have no clue what to do with the ball

Some people who said Ajax had a lot of the ball and did nothing with it against them suddenly have selective amnesia now and can't remember that you can have the ball and still be boring

Jose Mourinho May 2015- " Boring is a team that can't score a goal at home"

Then he was talking about a team that couldn't net Chelsea,imagine what he would have said about a team that drew Bournemouth, Stoke,Swansea e.t.c at home and can't outscore Bournemouth in 38 games,or record more home wins than Hull City

No wonder his moniker fits the lead character in a comic animation than a human being

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigkesh:
Goals per match
2.2 vs 1.4

Dribbles per game
13.3 vs 10.6

Everyone should know which side is more interesting to watch

Is it by having 55% possession with donkeys like Pogba,Lingard and IBRA that have no clue what to do with the ball

Some people who said Ajax had a lot of the ball and did nothing with it against them suddenly have selective amnesia now and can't remember that you can have the ball and still be boring

Jose Mourinho May 2015- " Boring is a team that can't score a goal at home"

Then he was talking about a team that couldn't net Chelsea,imagine what he would have said about a team that drew Bournemouth, Stoke,Swansea e.t.c at home and can't outscore Bournemouth in 38 games,or record more home wins than Hull City

No wonder his moniker fits the lead character in a comic animation than a human being
Chai! Omo you bad oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

The banter was over who was the more attacking side between man united and chelsea last season but as usual I know you only want to assist the herd and deflect from the issue on ground! Now it is pogba and his shots hitting the bar that we have deviated to? The only thing that favored chelsea in those points were their dribbles and their discipline! The fact that they even made more tackles was due to the fact that they were less solid defensively than united! Simple

This is the problem with you blues is that you never want to eat your L soup with pride but are always the ones disturbing the chef in the kitchen over when it will be ready!

You are the one analysing soccer in a wrong way. Manchester utd had more off target shots than chelsea and these were embedded in the shots stats, you based your conclusion on. In analysis, these are negs. I can decide to be shooting like an idiot, 35 metres away from goal, my shots stats will rank higher than a team that is only shooting when the coast is clear. If you attack seamlessly, what now made your team to be dragging position with everton on the log? Why were you 30 goals short of chelsea?. Abi what should be the end-product of that your attack? At the end of the day, we can conclude that your team attacked foolishly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
airmark:

You are the one analysing soccer in a wrong way. Manchester utd had more off target shots than chelsea and these were embedded in the shots stats, you based your conclusion on. In analysis, these are negs. I can decide to be shooting like an idiot, 35 metres away from goal, my shots stats will rank higher than a team that is only shooting when the coast is clear. If you attack seamlessly, what now made your team to be dragging position with everton on the log? Why were you 30 goals short of chelsea?. Abi what should be the end-product of that your attack? At the end of the day, we can conclude that your team attacked foolishly.
grin grin Sense fall on that guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, popizaino(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), iamoyindamola(m), VillageBus(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.