Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
airmark:

You are the one analysing soccer in a wrong way. Manchester utd had more off target shots than chelsea and these were embedded in the shots stats, you based your conclusion on. In analysis, these are negs. I can decide to be shooting like an idiot, 35 metres away from goal, my shots stats will rank higher than a team that is only shooting when the coast is clear. If you attack seamlessly, what now made your team to be dragging position with everton on the log? Why were you 30 goals short of chelsea?. Abi what should be the end-product of that your attack? At the end of the day, we can conclude that your team attacked foolishly.

If you like shift goal post and the argument all you like that one na your headache! Whether we shot like the nigerian police or our team attacked like granada or whether we dragged position with stoke was not the crux of the matter! By the way It still got us 3 trophies and back into the champions league sef! Your homeboy godisgay wanted to troll on which side was the more attacking side and duly got served!

United has been shown to be a better attacking side than chelsea via those that matters records and it has been proven to you all! EOD!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fine evening I must say....I am only here to read epistles from funlord in defence of 6thunited while he gets brutally beaten with sticks and stoned with bottles by airmark.

Kindly finish the Lord's work Don Airmark grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigkesh:
Goals per match
2.2 vs 1.4

Dribbles per game
13.3 vs 10.6

Everyone should know which side is more interesting to watch

Is it by having 55% possession with donkeys like Pogba,Lingard and IBRA that have no clue what to do with the ball

Some people who said Ajax had a lot of the ball and did nothing with it against them suddenly have selective amnesia now and can't remember that you can have the ball and still be boring

Jose Mourinho May 2015- " Boring is a team that can't score a goal at home"

Then he was talking about a team that couldn't net Chelsea,imagine what he would have said about a team that drew Bournemouth, Stoke,Swansea e.t.c at home and can't outscore Bournemouth in 38 games,or record more home wins than Hull City

No wonder his moniker fits the lead character in a comic animation than a human being
Instead of you to just collect your L you're busy writing epistle up and down. Who ask you all these ones?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

If you like shift goal post and the argument all you like that one na your headache! Whether we shot like the nigerian police or our team attacked like granada or whether we dragged position with stoke was not the crux of the matter! By the way It still got us 3 trophies and back into the champions league sef! Your homeboy godisgay wanted to troll on which side was the more attacking side and duly got served!

United has been shown to be a better attacking side than chelsea via those that matters records and it has been proven to you all! EOD!

Nothing showed anything bro. It showed that united was shooting recklessly, when they were expected to create clear-cut chances, especially in the box and shoot on target. Chelsea had more shots in penalty areas than united. Chelsea had more shots in 6 yard box than united. These are stats essential for your conclusion, but you rushed to post general shots stats. Stats showed that United had more shots from outside of the box than chelsea, and most are off target. Thats enough to tell you one of the reasons you didnt do well last season in the league. Analysing quality of offensive play, is not about splashing possession and shots stats up and down. What are you doing in the attacking third?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Seems Everton are out to upset next season.. They are winning the transfer market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
airmark:

Nothing showed anything bro. It showed that united was shooting recklessly, when they were expected to create clear-cut chances, especially in the box and shoot on target. Chelsea had more shots in penalty areas than united. Chelsea had more shots in 6 yard box than united. These are stats essential for your conclusion, but you rushed to post general shots stats. Stats showed that United had more shots from outside of the box than chelsea, and most are off target. Thats enough to tell you one of the reasons you didnt do well last season in the league. Analysing quality of offensive play, is not about splashing possession and shots stats up and down. What are you doing in the attacking third?

So you have also joined the amala rotating crew? Did I ever discuss goals here?

Chelsea had no shots off target? All their corners resulted in goals? All their free kicks tore the net? All their throw ins led to hat tricks? While all our own flew outside the stadium I agree...But the sum total of all those records still proved that united did more with the ball in attack than chelsea?

Are you just pained that the team who came 6th is viewed and has been proven to be a more attacking side than the one who won the league in the record books?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
eph12:

Instead of you to just collect your L you're busy writing epistle up and down. Who ask you all these ones?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

I don't expect a creature like you that comes from a lineage of homosexually centered degenerates to have any shame after being exposed for the charred brained simpleton that you obviously are! If you notice even those who began this banter have left you to your fate...they don't want to be seen to be standing behind the imbecilic logic of such a worthless agbero such as yourself! It is bad enough that they have been cursed with something like you as a fellow fan but it is especially bad for their image and that of the club!

simple logic you cannot understand,pls stay off my mentions,I don't entertain foolish people

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
So, Terry doesn't want to retire?! Instead of signing for another EPL team, he could have pushed for a move to the MLS to retire properly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Chelsea had no shots off target? All their corners resulted in goals? All their free kicks tore the net? All their throw ins led to hat tricks? While all our own flew outside the stadium I agree...But the sum total of all those records still proved that united did more with the ball in attack than chelsea?

Are you just pained that the team who came 6th is viewed and has been proven to be a more attacking side than the one who won the league in the record books?
dem use your brain do ritual?,even the stat your posted scored Chelsea an overall score of 7.05 which is over drawunited,but you are still here writing long epistle like a clown

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
dem use your brain do ritual?,even the stat your posted scored Chelsea an overall score of 7.05 which is over drawunited,but you are still here writing long epistle like a clown

I dont know what to tell him again. He was smart before, i dont know what happened to funlord2. Effect of hangover, may be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:

Young lad! You should take your own advice and stay off my mentions! I ignored your last post for a reason because unlike you I am not involved in a dual quarrel with both common sense and logic! Thread carefully or I will be forced to impale you with words! Now with all due disrespect kindly get lost!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Young lad! You should take your own advice and stay off my mentions! I ignored your last post for a reason because unlike you I am not involved in a dual quarrel with both common sense and logic! Thread carefully or I will be forced to impale you with words! Now with all due disrespect kindly get lost!
young lad?
Look mate I hate when people like to form jargon only when in reality they might be lowlifes,it is obvious your logic is not bright son because your stat is very easy to interprete,you can't just walk here and display intense foolishness and expect not to be caution, its either you stop fooling yourseft or you go back to your brain dead thread,either way don't thing you thing you have the monopoly of insults, I just respected my day there by ignoring one of your rants,so thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

..how can you be more attacking and we scored about 20 something goals more than you and had more points..which kin yamayama talk be this? angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
dhebo:
..how can you be more attacking and we scored about 20 something goals more than you and had more points..which kin yamayama talk be this? angry
the guy nor just get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
dhebo:
ignore fundunce. He is a troll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
dhebo:

Chief.....nobody discussed who was the highest scoring side in the league? Someone wanted to know which team was the more attacking side out of the 2! Chances created, passing, possession, shots etc.

I hope you Get it now! All of them know what we are arguing about but as usual they want to keep remixing the narrative like well paid djs!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
.....no need!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
I would like to think Funlord is smarter that what he is doing at the moment.

Or maybe e be like say the new age has triggered something up there that's working against his destined usefulness on Nairaland Sports section.

No be diss. . . . Just observing a slight change in your person. You dey one kain level right now and you are deliberately belittling yourself and falling several hands.

Advice: Go sip that whiskey and sleep over it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
lalaboi:
I would like to think Funlord is smarter that what he is doing at the moment.

Or maybe e be like say the new age has triggered something up there that's working against his destined usefulness on Nairaland Sports section.

No be diss. . . . Just observing a slight change in your person. You dey one kain level right now and you are deliberately belittling yourself and falling several hands.

Advice: Go sip that whiskey and sleep over it.

No wahala! Let me leave this kid and this discussion based on your post! Discerning minds would understand our discussion!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

May the god you claim is gay continue to punish you and ensure that you remain as the yellow eyed, brown tooth sporting, lip stick wearing, ignorant kwashiokor ridden beast of burden that you currently are!

When I was proving your skewed logic was faulty chatting to you as normal and you went and posted this You thought I would ignore it or what? Now you are claiming pastor and trying to take the high road? I'm surprised your _stupidity has not killed you yet! Your folks need to be checking up on coffin prices

lol,see frustration,wait let me ask one question
Why are you this ignorant?there are alot ignorance in your first paragraph I just laughed it off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
You dull aswear! was the argument about who was the better team last season? Nobody dey follow you fight u just fighting yourself. You claimed United was a defensive team last season and when they brought out facts you started calling father Abraham. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. Luiz with his fat legs.....Looking like two left legs. Well I enjoyed chelsea last season. Funlord baba, Make we carry our L go.. we go know next season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
obainojazz:
Lol. Luiz with his fat legs.....Looking like two left legs. Well I enjoyed chelsea last season. Funlord baba, Make we carry our L go.. we go know next season.

No wahala bros! I don finish the extra meat for inside my own soup sef....i don comot for tubu join..... wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
eph12:

You dull aswear! was the argument about who was the better team last season? Nobody dey follow you fight u just fighting yourself. You claimed United was a defensive team last season and when they brought out facts you started calling father Abraham. Na wa o
lol are you true,pls the internet is a big place I got better things to do,I love hie you kept dogding the fact that goals per game is almost times 2,but you insisted a team with almost 30 goals lesser is a more attacking team, abeg I nor get your time again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godstraight:
lol are you true,pls the internet is a big place I got better things to do,I love hie you kept dogding the fact that goals per game is almost times 2,but you insisted a team with almost 30 goals lesser is a more attacking team, abeg I nor get your time again
That stat showed Chelsea had better attackers, and finished off chances better than United. Anything else? Because nobody is arguing that with you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigkesh:
Goals per match
2.2 vs 1.4

Dribbles per game
13.3 vs 10.6

Everyone should know which side is more interesting to watch

Is it by having 55% possession with donkeys like Pogba,Lingard and IBRA that have no clue what to do with the ball

Some people who said Ajax had a lot of the ball and did nothing with it against them suddenly have selective amnesia now and can't remember that you can have the ball and still be boring

Jose Mourinho May 2015- " Boring is a team that can't score a goal at home"

Then he was talking about a team that couldn't net Chelsea,imagine what he would have said about
a team that drew Bournemouth, Stoke,Swansea e.t.c at home and can't outscore Bournemouth in 38 games,or record more home wins than Hull City

No wonder his moniker fits the lead character in a comic animation than a human being
Chai see finishing
let me add one more; a team that can not match up with scoring ability of a relegated team (Man u scored 26goals @ old Trafford while Hull City scored 28 goals @ JCOM stadium)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

I don't expect a creature like you that comes from a lineage of homosexually centered degenerates to have any shame after being exposed for the charred brained simpleton that you obviously are! If you notice even those who began this banter have left you to your fate...they don't want to be seen to be standing behind the imbecilic logic of such a worthless agbero such as yourself! It is bad enough that they have been cursed with something like you as a fellow fan but it is especially bad for their image and that of the club!

I can't even understand,its just an internet forum that you take life this seriously? I do hope you are having a successful life offline because if you think what you wrote there is slight representation of who I am then you are so naive

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Are we seriously bidding for Danilo??

If we sign him,team positive 2017 will somehow try to convince us he is any good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2017
bigkesh:
Are we seriously bidding for Danilo??

If we sign him,team positive 2017 will somehow try to convince us he is any good

I will like to know who is responsible for all these stvpid decisions in this transfer window. Is anyone planning to sabotage conte's effort next season? Hazard should get zidane's digit asap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2017
airmark:

I will like to know who is responsible for all these stvpid decisions in this transfer window. Is anyone planning to sabotage conte's effort next season? Hazard should get zidane's digit asap.

Which danilo is dat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2017
diggz:

Which danilo is dat?

Carrasco's .....

Luckily, Looks like the guy chose Juventus

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, popizaino(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), iamoyindamola(m), VillageBus(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.