Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627478 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Nihilist grin grin

Anti-Lukaku fans wouldn't like this.

Now Matic deal to ManU blocked, no route again for ManU towards that direction.

I said we have allot of fake analysis here, they said Matic is not good. Said Lukaku is below average, and they don't want them in Chelsea next season. It may seems okay.

But why is Conte & Chelsea withdrawing and fighting back on not selling Matic to ManU and going in to tie with ManU on Lukaku's ??

Simple as ABC, if we're to lose those two players it's not to fellow close rivals. Conte sees the treat in ManU next season, & he knows those players rather go to another team asides ManU than stay out of Chelsea. There are important to any team in anyway you put it.

Football league is like politics, we don't necessarily focus on ourselves as a party, but we have to focus on opponent tactics too and bring them down which ever way we can. It's a personal game you can't afford to be fooled by any handshakes.

Even here some Chelsea fans would rather want Alonso, Cahill, Costa to be sold to ManU.

No matter how poor these latest EPL champions are, you better not sell them to your closest rivals. Not Wenger we're talking of a rival like Mourinho here.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 9itewolf(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:
Let's catch some fun guys....

One team. £24m. Who will your signings be?

Nihilist Ibime lordfalcao hensben diggz bigkesh raumdeuter donjazet funlord2 nateev lalaboi airmark emaprince griffon bimffo etc etc

I'll go for Ronaldo, Marcelo, Lloris, Mbappe and Walker.
hart. Bonucci. Walker. Veratti messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Emaprince:
my guy did you say dzeko? A city reject? That guy wey no fit play ball?

I don't see dzeko as a long term striker but he is a striker who performed tremendously last season and his value wouldn't go past the 40m mark.

I don't see anyone else going in for Belloti right now, he would be available next season, as well as greizman. This is Bellotis sole best season, I don't gbadu us shelling out 70-80m for him. It's too much of a gamble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Griffon:
How about this one, it's being reported in the metro that all of a sudden Diego Costa is pondering attempting a reconciliation with Antonio Don Conte.

Honestly, it has been a terrible window for us. Just when you thought we have gotten rid of this devil.
the only costa i wl like to see at chelsea is the last season august to december costa. That costa was a different one and had everything you wanted in a striker. I don't just knw what conte did to him then? Maybe, conte shld try to keep him on that same medication.
Aside that costa, i no want. Make em go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Nihilist, this one wey you decide open nateevs nyansh, cheesy :Dwetin him do you na? You and am dey drag woman? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017
@nihilist, if i shld say, i will say you shld calm down and wait after the transfer window to see where lukaku wl be and who really made bids for him. So far, nothing has proven that conte admires lukaku or that chelsea are really into him. All these ones na stil rumour. We neva hear from any of the clubs or manager mouth abt lukaku. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Essien,Robben,Mikel,Hazard all dumped their asses,the one time they beat us to a target it happened to be Romelu Lukaku

Abeg give me my Belotti jare

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
I'd rather play Luiz as a striker instead of G!
Giroud has a better goals to mins ratio than all the strikers in Chelsea. We are just doing you guys a faour as Chelsea may be strikerless come next season o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Spy360:

Giroud has a better goals to mins ratio than all the strikers in Chelsea. We are just doing you guys a faour as Chelsea may be strikerless come next season o.
baba in don do,upon all your talk you nor go still win league,people will be stratezing arsenal fans go still jion

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
United:lukaku

City:aguero

Arsenal:lacazette

Tottenham:Kane

Chelsea: hey Remy why don't you pick you calls

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:
Nihilist, this one wey you decide open nateevs nyansh, cheesy :Dwetin him do you na? You and am dey drag woman? grin

Nihilist is just being a honorable gentleman by living up to his promise. He's already stated this day will come. grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
bigkesh:
Essien,Robben,Mikel,Hazard all dumped their asses,the one time they beat us to a target it happened to be Romelu Lukaku

Abeg give me my Belotti jare

I just read somewhere that he is now to be called Ukaku because chelsin took the L out of his name? grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
funlord:

I just read somewhere that he is now to be called Ukaku because chelsin took the L out of his name? grin
Funny?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
obafemee80:
Chelsea have matched Manchester United's £75m bid for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10941160/chelsea-match-man-utds-75m-transfer-bid-for-romelu-lukaku
*facepalm*

Why are we hell bent on bringing this guy self?

Mtcheww.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who cut onions here? grin I see so many tears.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Funny how United fans are all happy they sign Lukaku, not because he is world class but because they 'hijacked' him from Chelsea.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
With the way Matic is being treated, he will soon hand out a transfer request.
Another win for Manu.
It's not just enough for Mou to piss on Chelsea, he should add phlegm to it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
PietroRico:
The very same agent fees that you all were happy to pay up for Eden Ikedia grin

Hazard and Lukaku on the same train of thought?

Nigga are you high?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:
Funny how United fans are all happy they sign Lukaku, not because he is world class but because they 'hijacked' him from Chelsea.

We did not hijack him we chanced chelsea! Simple! Read about how your coach has been giving marching orders to your board up there out of painment ! Funny how a team that finished 6th can seem more appealing to a player than the one that finished as champions innit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Godstraight:
United:lukaku
City:aguero
Arsenal:lacazette
Tottenham:Kane
Chelsea: hey Remy why don't you pick you calls
haha murder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
funlord:
We did not hijack him we chanced chelsea! Simple! Read about how your coach has been giving marching orders to your board up there out of painment ! Funny how a team that finished 6th can seem more appealing to a player than the one that finished as champions innit?

This sorta write-up amuses me.

Which of these supposed dailies and media vehicles has quoted Conte on his stance on Lukaku?

You are taking inferences and speculations way too serious man. This is England we are talking about, where what sells is sensationalism.

Once upon a time, I read that Conte preferred Morata to spearhead Chelsea's attack. Which do I buy now?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:
You don't have a replacement yet and you literally kicked off your main striker. Who does that?

Why can't Conte calm down with that SMS of his till we get a substantial bid for Costa before kicking him off? Now that Costa revealed what happened and his value plummets, who is suffering now? The worst that can happen to Costa is 5 months without football. He will go to ATM who btw are willing to bid just £22m for him. Imagine!

If Conte didn't provoke Costa with that SMS, there won't be any revelation from Costa and his value will still be high up there and he will be hot property this transfer window.

Yes Costa is a mad dog but Conte have been handling him well all this while. Why not this last time? Why not look at the big picture? Get as much money as possible from any suitor, sell off Costa without any drama.

I blame Conte hooohaaa!

Of all EPL strikers last season na Costa I fear pass and I believe he is better than others. Costa can run an offence, he can trouble defenders

He is a card magnet? But I cant think of a time he has been sent off for bad behavior, Last season he was a card to suspension and went about 10games without a card, meaning Costa if happy can do things

He flirted with China etc? No summer passes with Lewandoski and his agent not flirting with other clubs and generating transfer rumors

Suarez the best striker in the world bit multiple people yet that didnt stop Barca from buying him and getting the best out of him

Game changing goals, Yes Costa delivered off the top of my head That goal vs West Brom where Chelsea won 1-0 from a Costa goal that he bullied McAuley got the ball and scored from that angle, that was my goal of the season, The goal vs City in the 3-1 Etihad win came from nowhere,

I believe no striker AVAILABLE is better than the Costa you have currently, You need to go beg him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Griffon:

This sorta write-up amuses me.

Which of these supposed dailies and media vehicles has quoted Conte on his stance on Lukaku?

You are taking inferences and speculations way too serious man. This is England we are talking about, where what sells is sensationalism.

Once upon a time, I read that Conte preferred Morata to spearhead Chelsea's attack. Which do I buy now?

Na bro.....the press aside everyone and their mama expected lukaku to join chelsea! Chelsea had been the most vocal and had met his reps first! I mean look at even all the reports on your fanzines? Even your top 9 said he hoped chelsea signs luku! Why all this revisionism blad? This is like us all of a sudden saying we were not in for griezmann and that it was the press that thought so? Haba!

Hold that L man...please don't drop it! The price has gone up in the market... grin

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/7/8/15941130/conte-chelsea-betrayed-lukaku-manchester-united-choice-raiola-the-boogeyman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lukaku medical is ongoing in LA.

Rooney has just completed a medical at Carrington this morning to return to Everton.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well, Belotti has a 87 mill pound release clause! Not sure our board will go for it, with the current financial prudence being exercised in recent times.

I really doubt we would break our transfer record of 50m this summer, given that the club are working toward the new ground and developing the young talents at their disposal.

Mosunda has been handed the number 17 Jersey, Lewis Baker and Christensen have both been recalled from their loan spells having impressed at Vitesse and Gladbach respectively. And just recently, Tammy joined Swansea (an EPL team), on loan.

These are clear indications that the clubs are trying to save cost whilst also having their eyes set on the future.

I could be wrong though, this is still Chelsea with a billionaire owner.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
I heard conte brought in an opposition video analyst mazotta. Between papers will always write to sell, the same paper that said conte is fighting the board because they want lukaku is frustrated because Chelsea couldn't land lukaku. Which one we go believe now ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
@lordfalcao. It's by the way (btw), not between.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
funlord:

Pedro say hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
75 million + 15million add on plus rooney? How generous can man u be....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
@lordfalcao. It's by the way (btw), not between.
OK. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), lordfalcao(m), kingBolton and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.