Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753849 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) ... (19433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Football is a serious business and not based on ego or emotions there have been many players who have been begged and Costa wont be the first one. if a player is indispensable(aka you dont have a close substitute for now) there is nothing wrong in begging them

Real Madrid begs Ronaldo every season latest when his tax fraud case came, and he started talking about leaving, I heard Madrid offered to pay the fine from their pocket,

You know how many times Barcelona has begged Messi, whenever Messi is going to court for his cases almost all of Barcelona follows him and Barca has started doing same for Neymar

Ferguson begged Rooney, Man Shitty begged Yaya when the cake issue came.

Bayern is one of the strictest clubs, when Ribery carry ashawo and he entered another trouble with UEFA, despite flirting openly with Madrid around that time our club President was begging him all over, This is the era of player power.

There is so much money and profit in football a bad season can be very costly both monetarily and in reputation. Just because you cant swallow your ego and make your money-maker happy

As long as you don't have a close substitute in terms of quality then you have no other option. Other transfer targets have some K-legs. Belloti, Morata, Icardi

Until you have secured the services of a guaranteed striker of similar power you have to hold onto what you have

Don't be like Arsenal that didn't want to beg Viera, Henry, Fabregas RvP Nasri, Clichy Adebayor and went ahead to get Denilson, Walcott, El Nenny, Chamakh, Sanogo Giroud Gibbs

You dont beg someone you cant guarantee his premium service. We are going to a more challenging season as the epl champions, belotti and aubameyang will do a better job under conte. The examples you gave dont sync with costa's situation. Nobody irked him before he wanted to force himself out last january, in a critical moment of the season. Begging him is the least conte would do, trust me he will rather resign. In 2014/2015 when costa was injured, didnt the team pack needed points without him? Get me auba or belotti, byebye to costa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Football is a serious business and not based on ego or emotions there have been many players who have been begged and Costa wont be the first one. if a player is indispensable(aka you dont have a close substitute for now) there is nothing wrong in begging them

Real Madrid begs Ronaldo every season latest when his tax fraud case came, and he started talking about leaving, I heard Madrid offered to pay the fine from their pocket,

You know how many times Barcelona has begged Messi, whenever Messi is going to court for his cases almost all of Barcelona follows him and Barca has started doing same for Neymar

Bayern is one of the strictest clubs, when Ribery carry ashawo and he entered another trouble with UEFA, despite flirting openly with Madrid around that time our club President was begging him all over, This is the era of player power.

There is so much money and profit in football a bad season can be very costly both monetarily and in reputation. Just because you cant swallow your ego and make your money-maker happy

As long as you don't have a close substitute in terms of quality then you have no other option. Other transfer targets have some K-legs. Belloti, Morata, Icardi

Until you have secured the services of a guaranteed striker of similar power you have to hold onto what you have

Don't be like Arsenal that didn't want to beg Viera, Henry, Fabregas RvP Nasri, Clichy Adebayor and went ahead to get Denilson, Walcott, El Nenny, Chamakh, Sanogo Giroud Gibbs

Beg ko! Beg ni!

Is he in the cadre of Ronaldo and Messi.

We know a weak Moyes begged Rooney and everyone knew it was a mistake cos Rooney was not that grade of player anymore. Fergie was about to run Rooney out of Old Trafford. In the end Moyes weak decision meant that Utd ended up carrying £300K a week lame duck for four years. Fergie was about to toss him like Van Nistelrooy and Jaap Stam.

Nobody begged Toure. Toure begged and grovelled to Pep this season.

Costa is a grade 2 striker. He is no better than Anelka, an EPL Golden boot winner that Chelsea sacked on the spot.

Tell us Verbatim what Bayern Director Rumenigge said about Douglas Costa during contract negotiations. He basically told him to phuck off and disgraced him publicly. That is exactly the level Diego Costa is on, and exactly the treatment he should be given.

Beg ko, beg ni. Costa is a grade 2 striker that can't even trap ball well. Most attacks die at his feet. I bet my balls Kelechi would outscore him. I even bet Moussa Dembele can do a better job. Infact Batsuayi can make those 20 goals that Costa is using to make yanga. Batman scored 9 goals last season in what amounted to only 9 matches worth of minutes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

how can u beg someone that wl come into the dressing room and lead a mutiny against the coach, thereby leading to a poor season which is the same thing that is being avoided. Dont forget that there is a rumour that costa led the mutiny against mou.

In conclusion, no player is bigger than the club. Maybe, in other club, bt nt chelsea. Nt even hazard is bigger than chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:
Beg ko! Beg ni!

Is he in the cadre of Ronaldo and Messi.

We know a weak Moyes begged Rooney and everyone knew it was a mistake cos Rooney was not that grade of player anymore. Fergie was about to run Rooney out of Old Trafford. In the end Moyes weak decision meant that Utd ended up carrying £300K a week lame duck for four years. Fergie was about to toss him like Van Nistelrooy and Jaap Stam.

Nobody begged Toure. Toure begged and grovelled to Pep this season.

Costa is a grade 2 striker. He is no better than Anelka, an EPL Golden boot winner that Chelsea sacked on the spot.

Tell us Verbatim what Bayern Director Rumenigge said about Douglas Costa during contract negotiations. He basically told him to phuck off and disgraced him publicly. That is exactly the level Diego Costa is on, and exactly the treatment he should be given.

Beg ko, beg ni. Costa is a grade 2 striker that can't even trap ball well. Most attacks die at his feet. I bet my balls Kelechi would outscore him. I even bet Moussa Dembele can do a better job. Infact Batsuayi can make those 20 goals that Costa is using to make yanga. Batman scored 9 goals last season in what amounted to only 9 matches worth of minutes.

DIego Costa is Chelsea top scorer what level is Douglas Costa in Bayern? A 3rd rate winger who is even behind a 34yr old Ribery 33yr old Robben. Douglas Costa contributed a total of 7 goals and 9 assists

He was neither Bayern top 6 scorers not tops in assists thats why we can tell him to fucckk off

Recently Lewandoski threw his tantrums as usual, why didnt Bayern send him away?

Until you have a better replacement, Chelsea sacked Anelka because you had Drogba, who is your Drogba currently? Batshuayi or Remy

Last season in the league Diego COsta scored more than every Chelsea player, He assisted more than all but 2 Chelsea players. He is the Lewandoski of current CHelsea

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Greatihex:
how can u beg someone that wl come into the dressing room and lead a mutiny against the coach, thereby leading to a poor season which is the same thing that is being avoided. Dont forget that there is a rumour that costa led the mutiny against mou.

In conclusion, no player is bigger than the club. Maybe, in other club, bt nt chelsea. Nt even hazard is bigger than chelsea.

Has Ronaldo led a mutiny, Toure, Messi Lewandoski, Neymar, Rooney.

Sending Costa away for now is purely an emotional decision until you have a replacement
Forget all that yarn that a player is not bigger than a club, Madrid the biggest club in the world is glad to help Ronaldo dig shitt out of his arse as long as he keeps scoring

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
airmark:

You dont beg someone you cant guarantee his premium service. We are going to a more challenging season as the epl champions, belotti and aubameyang will do a better job under conte. The examples you gave dont sync with costa's situation. Nobody irked him before he wanted to force himself out last january, in a critical moment of the season. Begging him is the least conte would do, trust me he will rather resign. In 2014/2015 when costa was injured, didnt the team pack needed points without him? Get me auba or belotti, byebye to costa.

Do you need to irk a player before he looks for more money elsewhere?
Who irked Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney Toure or Lewandoski

2014/15 you had Drogba who could step in. Are you prepared to go into the season with a new striker from another league when your Hazard is almost guaranteed to miss half the season. This Belloti you dey shout this time last year did you know him? How is he different from Ciro Immobile, Cerci Iturbe, Lamela Pastore, Lavezzi?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

DIego Costa is Chelsea top scorer what level is Douglas Costa in Bayern? A 3rd rate winger who is even behind a 34yr old Ribery 33yr old Robben. Douglas Costa contributed a total of 7 goals and 9 assists

He was neither Bayern top 6 scorers not tops in assists thats why we can tell him to fucckk off

Recently Lewandoski threw his tantrums as usual, why didnt Bayern send him away?

Until you have a better replacement, Chelsea sacked Anelka because you had Drogba, who is your Drogba currently? Batshuayi or Remy

Last season in the league Diego COsta scored more than every Chelsea player, He assisted more than all but 2 Chelsea players. He is the Lewandoski of current CHelsea
if costa does nt score more than all chelsea players who wil. He is the striker and he played almost all the league matches.
The matches that costa missed last season, chelsea won those matches comfortably and with at least 3 goal margin and free flowing football. The number attacks costa kill in chelsea are enough to win a match with 2 goals with an average striker with good linkup play, first touch and sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Until you have a better replacement

I hate when people chook head in another clubs matter and compare apples with oranges. Just stick to your club and stop making inane comparisons. We the Chelsea fans know the crimes of Costa and how fundamentally damaging his actions have been.

None of your examples even relate to Costas crimes which is undermining the coach, raising a mutiny and asking our players to leave Chelsea, as well as acting as an agent for Atletico Madrid, and using unreasonable behaviour to force his price down. A player who text all his teammates to turn them against the manager, a player who throws shirt at his manager on live TV, a player who tells his teammates to leave Chelsea to another club. A player in discussions with another club, telling them he will go on strike and cause mayhem until Chelsea is forced to accept peanuts for him.

You are busy opening mouth to tell us how Ribery phucked 15 year old girl and nobody sacked him. Does phucking 15 year old girl destabilise team spirit? Common Celestine Babayaro phucked 15 year old girl in 1999 and nobody at Chelsea had problem with him cos that action has nothing to do with destabilising the team.

Ogbeni no vex me this evening by putting your mouth in wetin no consign you or what you know little about. Just stay in your lane and mind your team. Costas actions have been weighed and found too grevious, that's why Conte texted him like the dog he is. The Directors have already agreed to get rid of him since due to his behaviour, Conte just wanted to let him know he is a douchebag unofficially. The last straw was him giving interviews 3 days in a row, telling Hazard to leave Chelsea. That was the action HE planned to make his stay at Chelsea untenable in order to force through move to Atleti, starting with those interviews. Conte read that saboteurs interviews and texted him to phuck off. At this stage, I would rather play 17 year old from academy than let that traitor back in our midst.

Given this eediots actions, I would rather give him the Malouda treatment of 2012/13 than accept a bid from Atleti because he deserves to reap what he sowed. Nothing less than £40m will make me not end Costas career in Chelsea reserves and give him what he deserves. If I am Roman, I will ensure that Atleti pay the full value for trying to destabilise my club through Agent Costa, and if not, that saboteur will pay the price with his career. By the time he leaves Chelsea reserves after 2 years, he will be lucky to get a contract from Sivasspor.

Please stay your lane and stop typing rubbish.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol see as dem de panic grin yeye club

Nigga, are you sure you're okay? You seem to just be rambling on and on, it seems you took too much weed today lipsrsealed take it down a notch abeg. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Do you need to irk a player before he looks for more money elsewhere?
Who irked Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney Toure or Lewandoski

2014/15 you had Drogba who could step in. Are you prepared to go into the season with a new striker from another league when your Hazard is almost guaranteed to miss half the season. This Belloti you dey shout this time last year did you know him? How is he different from Ciro Immobile, Cerci Iturbe, Lamela Pastore, Lavezzi?

Ronaldo and co's situations were not the same as costa's at all. Dont argue blindly on this. You cant compare a player feeling his club didnt support him in his ordeals and wanted out, to a player who wanted to go because of sumptuous cash out there in china in the middle of a season. Meanwhile drogba scored 4 goals in 28 matches that season. Guess what? He didnt score one during costa's injuries. Try again. I never rated immobile when people were hailing him cos i could see some aspects of his game that couldnt sustain him at the top. Belotti is a more improved version of ajax suarez. I played as a striker, anything i tell you about strikers and central defenders, take it to the bank.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
ToyinDipo:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/08/manchester-united-could-beat-chelsea-to-tiemoue-bakayoko-transfer-6765198/

Matic or Bakayoko, pick one

Mtxheew, Man united fans blood has been hot ever since d lukaku saga. You think its dat easy..
Trust media to start their normal snucchy rubbish angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Has Ronaldo led a mutiny, Toure, Messi Lewandoski, Neymar, Rooney.

Sending Costa away for now is purely an emotional decision until you have a replacement
Forget all that yarn that a player is not bigger than a club, Madrid the biggest club in the world is glad to help Ronaldo dig shitt out of his arse as long as he keeps scoring
do all the players you mentioned above attitudinal problem coupled poor first touch? How can you tell a coach to beg someone like Costa that the coach will suffer to put up with every week both on the pitch and in the dressing room.
Imagine someone that told the coach to sub him off if he didn't feel satisfied with his play. This is someone that begged conte to accomodate him. What wl he nw do when he is begged by the coach? He wil just start playing to his own tactics and strategy. Team neva scatter be that? Abegi, costa shld go. We cn manage bats.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:
Funny how United fans are all happy they sign Lukaku, not because he is world class but because they 'hijacked' him from Chelsea.
... and it be on record as the flop player of the century angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
It is no secret say Pep try move Eto,for Eto last season with Barça,market no quick show and them still manage together for that one season.

Conte quick blow him load with that text message.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
hinky:

Mtxheew, Man united fans blood has been hot ever since d lukaku saga. You think its dat easy..
Trust media to start their normal snucchy rubbish angry
You are a Chelsea fan I guess, Matic or Yoko? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, shut-up homo grin
na your papa and mama be homo,people like you are the reason why i support abortion,people like you were born on the road because that's where most accident happen.
If you ever in your pathetic life ever qoute me to talk this nonsense,you unreserverly pathetic fool left in a land where reality forgot.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guys I understand raumdeuter point, I really do. It's just plain logic. There is no world class striker in the market now. The clubs top priority signing is no longer available. Anyone we are going for now is just a very huge gamble.

Belloti has only one good season under his belt and he is vastly inexperienced as a player. Is that who you would want the club to spend a whopping 87 million pounds on? What if he can't handle the burden of such a price tag?
What if he turns out to be a one season wonder?
What if he his inexperience costs us alot? That price is totally not worth it.

Morata has never led the line for any top club, he has always been an understudy for the key strikers.
How sure are you that he is ready to lead the line for a top club like Chelsea? Can he also handle the pressure that comes with being a top striker? 70 million is also too big of a gamble.

With our new stadium project coming up, we have to be extremely meticulous in our planning and decision making.

If we can't get a top striker now, the likes of griezzman, lewandoski, Aguero etc, we have to manage Costa and hopes he comes good. We have always known him to be a rogue but he has been our rogue, the fans at the stadium keep cheering him nonstop meaning they appreciate his efforts so far.

I understand that conte couldn't take any more of his misdemeanors but at this point, we have very little choice. We have to find a way to put Costa in order or else we'll have a striking crisis next season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
...you can't compare Eto's situation and that of costa.

Ibime have already explained this thing in a lengthy post..why are you guys still bringing up stories of players that never did anything that can distabilize their teams.

Costa is a traitor. He have to go!!!

Towards the end of last season, you can tell that he was against the club. Killing every counter attacks, fighting and complaining upandan. So many players will remain good professionals even when there is a bad blood between them and the manager, but Costa is not that type.

The edoit should leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Levy reneged on his promise to allow Modric leave when a big club comes for him, but the guy, despite feeling hugely disappointed, still gave the spuds a 100% on the pitch the next season.

Costa's move to China was blocked so that he can help the team clinch the title... and complete the move in the summer, the ediot became a wild dog and lost interest.

Costa should leave us!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

6th Avenue bus stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2017
ToyinDipo:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/08/manchester-united-could-beat-chelsea-to-tiemoue-bakayoko-transfer-6765198/

Matic or Bakayoko, pick one
Matcheww, so we never even cement Bakayoko deal all these days sef. ManU just they fire us for back.

Mourinho we dey see your work. Kontinu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2017
weedtaker:
yeye club, make MAIN MAN wear that red jersey first, i go destroy here grin

nd no more slandering of MAIN MAN else i gun you down angry

Lukaku wanted to go to a "bigger club" and so he went from 7th placed Everton to 6th placed Man United. One step at a time I guess

Time still dey his side to meet us at the top

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Thecassanova:

Matcheww, so we never even cement Bakayoko deal all these days sef. ManU just they fire us for back.

Mourinho we dey see your work. Kontinu

If the report is true, and Manu is able to hijack the deal, he would have got into the mind of Conte, even before the season starts.
Mind games palaver go plenty for next season then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2017
bigkesh what do you think about this Costa issue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2017
We all know Costa is a traitor and worst one at it.

I think here it's only Costa issue we all have a straight unbiased conclusion about after that Chinese saga. He was everything to qualify someone of being poor, both on the pitch and in the dressing room. We wanted him out.

Although he helped in our title wining but "because we eat today doesn't mean we aren't gonna eat tomorrow"

Cahill and Alonso also helped with 14goals still most want them out, what more of Costa ugly mouth?

Football is personal politics, your reputation becomes shiit, you get replaced. Simple!

We go see striker buy to partner Batshuayi abeg even if not as good as Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2017
ToyinDipo:

If the report is true, and Manu is able to hijack the deal, he would have got into the mind of Conte, even before the season starts.
Mind games palaver go plenty for next season then.
I really don't care if they hijack the deal, we still have loyal Matic.

But our pundits have wasted pages here analysing bakayoko capabilities in Chelsea formation. So if we can't get lukaku or him then we're just playing ourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Thecassanova:
We all know Costa is a traitor and worst one at it.

I think here it's only Costa issue we all have a straight unbiased conclusion about after that Chinese saga. He was everything to qualify someone of being poor, both on the pitch and in the dressing room. We wanted him out.

Although he helped in our title wining but "because we eat today doesn't mean we aren't gonna eat tomorrow"

Cahill and Alonso also helped with 14goals still most want them out, what more of Costa ugly mouth?

Football is personal politics, your reputation becomes shiit, you get replaced. Simple!

We go see striker buy to partner Batshuayi abeg even if not as good as Costa.

It's not just about saying we would see strikers. Who are the available world class strikers right now? Who is available right now that we can say is an established and experienced striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2017
raumdeuter:
bigkesh what do you think about this Costa issue

Honestly, i can't be objective on this issue ........I despise Costa

But then

He is a tough guy to defend,If you ignore his character and drama because of his goals then he will corrupt the entire team........His wahala outweighs his positive impacts by far

What stopped him from calling Conte and sorting things out the moment he got the text or not replying rudely in the first place,he clearly wants to leave....No point keeping him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Godstraight:
[s] na your papa and mama be homo,people like you are the reason why i support abortion,people like you were born on the road because that's where most accident happen.
If you ever in your pathetic life ever qoute me to talk this nonsense,you unreserverly pathetic fool left in a land where reality forgot. [/s]
Lol homo grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 1:04am On Jul 09, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol homo grin
9/7/2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) ... (19433) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Yustash001(m), chidekings(m), PendragonVII, SimpleGuy001, Unlimited22, lordfalcao(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.