Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749548 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (19427) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
funlord:

We did not hijack him we chanced chelsea! Simple! Read about how your coach has been giving marching orders to your board up there out of painment ! Funny how a team that finished 6th can seem more appealing to a player than the one that finished as champions innit?
robben,Mikel,Pedro says hi,funny how you come here forming nonsense suprioroty on a player whose first touch is literal hitler.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
The club should just have faith in Batshuayi.. He is young, has good positioning and a bit of pace.

I wouldn't support the club shelling out £80 million + on some expensive striker from continental Europe. It will be a stupid waste of money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:
Lukaku medical is ongoing in LA.

Rooney has just completed a medical at Carrington this morning to return to Everton.
Everton na thief, so if Rooney moves to Everton as part of deal. Rooney now worth 10mil, 75 mil and 15 mill add on na 100million o..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
Everton na thief, so if Rooney moves to Everton as part of deal. Rooney now worth 10mil, 75 mil and 15 mill add on na 100million o..

I can't fathom any tax reason why they would inflate Rooney's worth unnecessarily. Maybe it's to justify a level of payment for Rooney's agent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lukaku arrested for misdemeanour disturbing the peace when celebrating signing for United in LA, after a gargantuan house party caused angry neighbours to call the authorities six times over Lukaku disturbing the peace.

Who no go happy, if na me na naked I go bath outside for a week.

Patiently waiting for Lukaku to hit target in EPL and UCL next season.

BTW, Batshuayi right now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Of all EPL strikers last season na Costa I fear pass and I believe he is better than others. Costa can run an offence, he can trouble defenders
Game changing goals, Yes Costa delivered off the top of my head That goal vs West Brom where Chelsea won 1-0 from a Costa goal that he bullied McAuley got the ball and scored from that angle, that was my goal of the season, The goal vs City in the 3-1 Etihad win came from nowhere,

I believe no striker AVAILABLE is better than the Costa you have currently, You need to go beg him

Agreed, with the unavailability of strikers and the lack of suitors for Costa, it's only logical that conte eats the humble pie and reintegrates Diego. ATM are not even serious about buying Costa with the amount being quoted by the dailies.

We should focus on other areas like the RWB and midfield and then wait for next summer when griezzman would be available and that would also give us enough time to study Belloti again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:

Agreed, with the unavailability of strikers and the lack of suitors for Costa, it's only logical that conte eats the humble pie and reintegrates Diego. ATM are not even serious about buying Costa with the amount being quoted by the dailies.

We should focus on other areas like the RWB and midfield and then wait for next summer when griezzman would be available and that would also give us enough time to study Belloti again.

sad sad sad sad sad
Chelsea why naaa. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
75 million + 15million add on plus rooney? How generous can man u be....
Desperate to get a win over Chelsea.....

Lukaku is not a win funny enough

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Of all EPL strikers last season na Costa I fear pass and I believe he is better than others. Costa can run an offence, he can trouble defenders

He is a card magnet? But I cant think of a time he has been sent off for bad behavior, Last season he was a card to suspension and went about 10games without a card, meaning Costa if happy can do things

He flirted with China etc? No summer passes with Lewandoski and his agent not flirting with other clubs and generating transfer rumors

Suarez the best striker in the world bit multiple people yet that didnt stop Barca from buying him and getting the best out of him

Game changing goals, Yes Costa delivered off the top of my head That goal vs West Brom where Chelsea won 1-0 from a Costa goal that he bullied McAuley got the ball and scored from that angle, that was my goal of the season, The goal vs City in the 3-1 Etihad win came from nowhere,

I believe no striker AVAILABLE is better than the Costa you have currently, You need to go beg him

Gbam!

Are you inside my head? You just wrote exactly what is in my mind Dayo.

I don't understand why our fans here will be so critical of Costa. First half of last season Costa was just phenomenal. Even after the Chinese saga, he still kept scoring important game winning goals for us. West Brom 1-0 Costa. Middlesbrough 1-0 Costa etc...

If them like make dem no beg am. Lukaku never fall their hand? Which other world class striker is readily available right now? None. We might end up with Batsuayi to play 4 competitions.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:

That's the problem now.

Costa no be small pikin. He will definitely know that any reconciliation the board is trying to do now is out of desperation and for the short term fix. They will use him again and drop him when a better striker arrives.

He will play hard to win back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
I didnt even know of this fact before. While its nice to have strikers who will score 4 goals in a 7-0, 6-1 rout of Bournemouth Hull etc to pad their scoring stats,

In my world, There is no joy than having a striker who gives you that valuable hard fought 1-0 win(West brom) or that equalizer when nothing is going for your other players(vs Man City).

OptaJoe‏Verified account
@OptaJoe
Follow
More
15 - Diego Costa's 19 @premierleague goals this season have been worth 15 points - more than any other player in the division. Vital.

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/856985406860124160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goal.com%2Fen-us%2Fnews%2F85%2Fengland%2F2017%2F04%2F25%2F34939482%2Fdiego-costas-goals-earn-chelsea-more-points-than-any-other

15points won by Costa as at April 25. Chelsea won the league with 7 points. Its safe to say Costas goals was a major reason Chelsea won the league

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

That's the problem now.

Costa no be small pikin. He will definitely know that any reconciliation the board is trying to do now is out of desperation and for the short term fix. They will use him again and drop him when a better striker arrives.

Not entirely true. There is a World Cup tournament next year which I am sure he wouldn't want to mess his chances of participating in, that is enough leverage for the club to use in the negotiations with him.
The club reserves the right to bench him throughout the season thereby seriously denting his chances of participation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:
Funny how United fans are all happy they sign Lukaku, not because he is world class but because they 'hijacked' him from Chelsea.

He's slightly above average at best but nothing beats the Joy you feel when you spit at a Rival during the Transfer window.

We humbled you and your bald coach...Stop worrying about us, your focus should be on how to Get Loic Remy to check his DMs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:

Not entirely true. There is a World Cup tournament next year which I am sure he wouldn't want to mess his chances of participating in, that is enough leverage for the club to use in the negotiations with him.
The club reserves the right to bench him throughout the season thereby seriously denting his chances of participation.

The question is, will the club risk benching their 20-goal-per-season striker all season? Your answer is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
PattyCake:

He's slightly above average at best but nothing beats the Joy you feel when you spit at a Rival during the Transfer window.

We humbled you and your bald coach...Stop worrying about us, your focus should be on how to Get Loic Remy to check his DMs.

Lol....

I don't even remember that Remy is still in our books.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Costa played at least 70% part in all our title winning campaigns since he came to Stamford Bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

Lol....

I don't even remember that Remy is still in our books.

Loic Remy for golden Boot...Trust Your magician Conte cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

The question is, will the club risk benching their 20-goal-per-season striker all season? Your answer is as good as mine.

Well, only time shall tell. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

Gbam!

Are you inside my head? You just wrote exactly what is in my mind Dayo.

I don't understand why our fans here will be so critical of Costa. First half of last season Costa was just phenomenal. Even after the Chinese saga, he still kept scoring important game winning goals for us. West Brom 1-0 Costa. Middlesbrough 1-0 Costa etc...

If them like make dem no beg am. Lukaku never fall their hand? Which other world class striker is readily available right now? None. We might end up with Batsuayi to play 4 competitions.

d bat man u all are now quoting not good enough, that was how u people push lukaku out and are now willing to pay 75m,

if bat man leave today and 2 seasons from now he becomes phenomena then u want to sign him back Arsenal come collect am una go talk again

why can't Chelsea learn , let d fuccking costa go, abi nor be him wan go china before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:
Lukaku medical is ongoing in LA.

You mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

and wat is d guarantee he would even produce d 20 goal self, make d guy go sleep, if he do any how will kill him world cup playing dream lose lose for every body

as it stands now without any meaningful signing trophy next season is a hoax costa or no costa

wish Hazard quick recovery jor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
spartacus11:

and wat is d guarantee he would even produce d 20 goal self, make d guy go sleep, if he do any how will kill him world cup playing dream lose lose for every body

as it stands now without any meaningful signing trophy next season is a hoax costa or no costa

wish Hazard quick recovery jor

2014 he scored 20 league goals, Chelsea won EPL.
2015 Chelsea had a season to forget yet he scored 12 league goals.
2016 he scored 20 league goals, Chelsea won EPL.

Don't allow sentiments blind you. Costa have been a goal machine for Chelsea.

Throughout his career, only in his final season with ATM did he score more league goals (27) in a season than his 3 years in Chelsea.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

2014 he scored 20 league goals, Chelsea won EPL.
2015 Chelsea had a season to forget yet he scored 12 league goals.
2016 he scored 20 league goals, Chelsea won EPL.

Don't allow sentiments blind you. Costa have been a goal machine for Chelsea.

Throughout his career, only in his final season with ATM did he score more league goals (27) in a season than his 3 years in Chelsea.

don't remain sentimental tell it to Costa, by d way waytin make u think say nor be 8 goal him go even score if he stay next season.

Costa should go, if bat man get enough playing time him too go give use reach 14 goals guaranteed, by 2018 he will have more confidence

even if costa stay, bat man should have improve playing time,

i rather lose arrogant costa dan bat man becus we may be throwing out another lukaku in d making

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
timbros:

That's the problem now.

I don't know why you keep following this line of reasoning.

Anyone that disrespects the club must go.

We ain't begging no one, not an eediot who goes on strike, throws shirt at our managers, goes to the newspapers to tell Hazard to go to Madrid etc.

You don't beg internal saboteurs or accommodate their whims. That's not how you run a club.

He can fück right off.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why are we sleeping on James Rodriguez??

Nigga racks up goals and assists for fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
james the 20goal midfielder grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
yeye club, una really no get respect una wan follow una papa rub shoulder.

abeg take it e grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
change ur style eh.. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
bigkesh:
Why are we sleeping on James Rodriguez??

Nigga racks up goals and assists for fun
In our current setup, where shall he play?
At this juncture, the best and only means to pacify fans is to announce one signing.
Whether it be Bakayoko or Rudiger or Sandro or Morata.
Let them just sign someone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
another one ehh.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (19427) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Shegzdave, fredoooooo, ouzo1(m), BlueAngel444, tng(f), WhoDeyHause, andrewbaba44, Silentgroper(m), CAPdan21(m), Jskelly11, efec(m), afrodoc2, Unlimited22, reccy(m), Jamiuokolla, Katcall, drisham(m), abimcdssi, raumdeuter, Sportsweb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.