Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10734229 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (19400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
yeye club, una really no get respect una wan follow una papa rub shoulder.

abeg take it e grin

By the time he starts losing possession when crowded in opponents box, una go start blaming mou, that you guys had preferred morata. I will be around to bring out all these una yeye posts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Another one ehh grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
airmark:

By the time he starts losing possession when crowded in opponents box, una go start blaming mou, that you guys had preferred morata. I will be around to bring out all these una yeye posts.
Really?? tell me something shocked grin

meanwhile Another one eh.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
be like that eh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
be like that ehh... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:

I don't know why you keep following this line of reasoning.

Anyone that disrespects the club must go.

We ain't begging no one, not an eediot who goes on strike, throws shirt at our managers, goes to the newspapers to tell Hazard to go to Madrid etc.

You don't beg internal saboteurs or accommodate their whims. That's not how you run a club.

He can fück right off.

I dont know why guys were asking the club to beg costa. What do we take chelsea fc for or conte for? He nearly sabotaged the club's efforts last season, despite doing very well before january. Football is a serious business, if you are not ronaldo and messi, you are not indispensable or irreplaceable.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
oya change ur styleee eeeehhh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
yeye club, make MAIN MAN wear that red jersey first, i go destroy here grin

nd no more slandering of MAIN MAN else i gun you down angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Griffon:

Hazard and Lukaku on the same train of thought?

Nigga are you high?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by souloho19(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
I'm tired of all these speculation
chelsea to sign belotti
chelsea to sign aubameyang
chelsea to sign morata
chelsea to sign llorente
costa to remain

if costa remains i can bet my left arm he'd request to leave to atm by january and that's back to square one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
spartacus11:

don't remain sentimental tell it to Costa, by d way waytin make u think say nor be 8 goal him go even score if he stay next season.

Costa should go, if bat man get enough playing time him too go give use reach 14 goals guaranteed, by 2018 he will have more confidence

even if costa stay, bat man should have improve playing time,

i rather lose arrogant costa dan bat man becus we may be throwing out another lukaku in d making

What makes you so sure Batshuayi will guarantee us 14 goals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:

We ain't begging no one, not an eediot who goes on strike, throws shirt at our managers, goes to the newspapers to tell Hazard to go to Madrid etc.

You don't beg internal saboteurs or accommodate their whims. That's not how you run a club.

He can fück right off.

Tor!

No be here all of us dey? Make we siddon dey look how our season go pan out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Of all EPL strikers last season na Costa I fear pass and I believe he is better than others. Costa can run an offence, he can trouble defenders

He is a card magnet? But I cant think of a time he has been sent off for bad behavior, Last season he was a card to suspension and went about 10games without a card, meaning Costa if happy can do things

He flirted with China etc? No summer passes with Lewandoski and his agent not flirting with other clubs and generating transfer rumors

Suarez the best striker in the world bit multiple people yet that didnt stop Barca from buying him and getting the best out of him

Game changing goals, Yes Costa delivered off the top of my head That goal vs West Brom where Chelsea won 1-0 from a Costa goal that he bullied McAuley got the ball and scored from that angle, that was my goal of the season, The goal vs City in the 3-1 Etihad win came from nowhere,

I believe no striker AVAILABLE is better than the Costa you have currently, You need to go beg him
gbaamm

Conte said "costa is the best striker in the world" couple of times.

All strikers have goal drought sometimes but costa is still the best for now.
I still wish conte and costa will resolve their differences instead of chasing after some jam body lukaku or some italian striker with good history of floping in the epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
beggars grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
bigkesh:
Why are we sleeping on James Rodriguez??
Nigga racks up goals and assists for fun
James is coming to Manu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:

abeg take it e grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:

abeg take it e grin
so this what all these man united orgasm is all about?not that you bought a good player but you just want to feel a smug superiority simply because you "hijack", abeg if una do finish na 6th una go still finish

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:

He can fück right off.

The problem is with offloading Costa is that there are not enough suitors cheesy. Imagine ATM bidding 22m for him. shocked

I'd rather he rots on the bench or resets his brain than sell him for such an amount.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Chelsea FC instagram and twitter handle is literally on fire grin grin grin
Every post is met with rebuffs like ''announce someone'', ''fuck_ off'', don't tweet shit_ till you sign someone. grin cheesy
True true Chelsea fans worldwide na agbero. cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Unlimited22:

In our current setup, where shall he play?
At this juncture, the best and only means to pacify fans is to announce one signing.
Whether it be Bakayoko or Rudiger or Sandro or Morata.
Let them just sign someone.

Wetim William and Pedro dey do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Someone should explain to me how Wolverhampton Wanderers just signed Ruben Neves for just £15m?

I think Jorge Mendes must own stake (by proxy) in Wolves as the owner is his friend. First he transferred Helder Costa there last year, now Ruben Neves plus Willy Boly on loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:
The Chelsea FC instagram and twitter handle is literally on fire grin grin grin
Every post is met with rebuffs like ''announce someone'', ''fuck_ off'', don't tweet shit_ till you sign someone. grin cheesy
True true Chelsea fans worldwide na agbero. cheesy

No be only Chelsea.....Guys have been coping with their shit since forever

Every fanbase will act the same way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am surprised that someone will come here and say that conte should beg costa. Do you know the implications of that? Costa will start forming demi god in the dressing room. He will start feeling that he is too important. Small thing em go begin misbehave. Na that time we go come see the worst of costa.
Imagine someone that told the coach to sub him if he thought weren't good enough. Imagine what he will do when he is begged to stay.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
another one ehh.. grin

When Lukaku proves to be the average player he is, I hope you don't kill yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ibime:
He can fück right off.

Greatihex:
I am surprised that someone will come here and say that conte should beg costa. Do you know the implications of that? Costa will start forming demi god in the dressing room. He will start feeling that he is too important. Small thing em go begin misbehave. Na that time we go come see the worst of costa.
Imagine someone that told the coach to sub him if he thought weren't good enough. Imagine what he will do when he is begged to stay.

Football is a serious business and not based on ego or emotions there have been many players who have been begged and Costa wont be the first one. if a player is indispensable(aka you dont have a close substitute for now) there is nothing wrong in begging them

Real Madrid begs Ronaldo every season latest when his tax fraud case came, and he started talking about leaving, I heard Madrid offered to pay the fine from their pocket,

You know how many times Barcelona has begged Messi, whenever Messi is going to court for his cases almost all of Barcelona follows him and Barca has started doing same for Neymar

Ferguson begged Rooney, Man Shitty begged Yaya when the cake issue came.

Bayern is one of the strictest clubs, when Ribery carry ashawo and he entered another trouble with UEFA, despite flirting openly with Madrid around that time our club President was begging him all over, This is the era of player power.

There is so much money and profit in football a bad season can be very costly both monetarily and in reputation. Just because you cant swallow your ego and make your money-maker happy

As long as you don't have a close substitute in terms of quality then you have no other option. Other transfer targets have some K-legs. Belloti, Morata, Icardi

Until you have secured the services of a guaranteed striker of similar power you have to hold onto what you have

Don't be like Arsenal that didn't want to beg Viera, Henry, Fabregas RvP Nasri, Clichy Adebayor and went ahead to get Denilson, Walcott, El Nenny, Chamakh, Sanogo Giroud Gibbs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Football is a serious business and not based on ego or emotions there have been many players who have been begged and Costa wont be the first one. if a player is indispensable(aka you dont have a close substitute for now) there is nothing wrong in begging them

Real Madrid begs Ronaldo every season latest when his tax fraud case came, and he started talking about leaving, I heard Madrid offered to pay the fine from their pocket, You know how many times Barcelona has begged Messi, Ferguson begged Rooney, Man Shitty begged Yaya when the cake issue came.

Bayern is one of the strictest clubs, when Ribery carry ashawo and he entered another trouble with UEFA, despite flirting openly with Madrid around that time our club President was begging him all over, This is the era of player power.

There is so much money and profit in football a bad season can be very costly both monetarily and in reputation.

As long as you don't have a close substitute in terms of quality then you have no other option. Other transfer targets have some K-legs. Belloti, Morata, Icardi

Until you have secured the services of a guaranteed striker of similar power you have to hold onto what you have
bro u don go join scripture union, two of ur comment I've seen today, if i b conte i for don dey reason to make truce.

wen season start now u go begin bash us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Godstraight:
[s] so this what all these man united orgasm is all about?not that you bought a good player but you just want to feel a smug superiority simply because you "hijack", abeg if una do finish na 6th una go still finish [/s]
Lol, shut-up homo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
spartacus11:
bro u don go join scripture union, two of ur comment I've seen today, if i b conte i for don dey reason to make truce.

wen season start now u go begin bash us

Na only Mourinho, and the hype on Hazard and Terry I no like, otherwise most Chelsea players like Ballack, Essien Drogba Carvalho I dey twaile for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol see as dem de panic grin yeye club

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
The real tragedy here is that we spent 33m on a striker nobody trusts to lead the line for us if Costa leaves and we fail to sign a replacement

What a terrible waste of money

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Conte is probably already organising a bevy of Oloshos to service Costa throughout pre-season.

He is not a fool. He knows right now that we need Costa more than he need us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (19400) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), sunnychibs(m), Jamiuokolla, Gucciboy, Tochex101(m), Caicedobets(m), TheLequte, Yustash001(m), Ellexy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.