Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10676956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) ... (19330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2017
spartacus11:
Manure fans wen flood dis thread, all don disappear
Wey them grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Morata right now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Bimffo:
I can see the Dr viewing the page. grin grin

He sneaked into the room so that no one would wake up. Sorry Doc, you just put on the TV with Volume at 100% and I am not a heavy sleeper.

Oya watch everything we said Yesterday night. grin grin

Cc Afrodoc

By the way, United really impressed me yesterday.

Flops were just Lukaku and a little bit of Pogba. That Rashford is a baller, and United will bully teams in the EPL this season. wink
Lukaku didn't flop. He was left to feed off scraps and he managed a goal from that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2017
eph12:

Lukaku didn't flop. He was left to feed off scraps and he managed a goal from that.
Lukaku was average, he's average player anyway. He can't even throw-in or understand offside rule by denying Herrera solo run to goal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2017
hensben:
Lukaku was average, he's average player anyway. He can't even throw-in or understand offside rule by denying Herrera solo run to goal.
Of course he is average so is almost every other player in the world. Morata too is average but every normal football fan will pick a goal scoring average striker than a goal shy average striker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
eph12:

He was left to feed off scrap but Rashford that came in like the 70th minute had more impact than him.

And they provided Morata with a lot of chances that he couldn't score just one.

Lol, Wehdone sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Bimffo:

He was left to feed off scrap but Rashford that came in like the 70th minute had more impact than him.

Lol, Wehdone sir.

Lukaku scored

Rashford did not

Morata did not

As far as I'm concerned, Lukaku did his job as a striker...which is put the ball in the net.

Morata has yet to do that for us.

Don't set yourself up to be burnt my G. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Bimffo:

Lol, Wehdone sir.
Rashford had one job to do not long after he came in, release the ball to Lukaku that was free on goal. He didn't and that chance was lost. Rashford had a one on one and not some sudden rebound but he couldn't bury it. Your idea of an attacker is one taking on defenders with no end product? Or someone put through on goal and chose to shift the ball to his weaker foot when he could have done better? Mehn Morata really fit you guys.

Morata had one clean opportunity and couldn't bury. He wasn't under any pressure from any defender. And it was his official debut dammit!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Nihilstjnr:

Lukaku scored

Rashford did not

Morata did not

As far as I'm concerned, Lukaku did his job as a striker...which is put the ball in the net.

Morata has yet to do that for us.

Don't set yourself up to be burnt my G. cheesy
grin grin grin
I was wondering if Rashford scored his one on one that he was put through o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2017
eph12:

Rashford had one job to do not long after he came in, release the ball to Lukaku that was free on goal. He didn't and that chance was lost. Rashford had a one on one and not some sudden rebound but he couldn't bury it. Your idea of an attacker is one taking on defenders with no end product? Or someone put through on goal and chose to shift the ball to his weaker foot when he could have done better? Mehn Morata really fit you guys.

Morata had one clean opportunity and couldn't bury. He wasn't under any pressure from any defender. And it was his official debut dammit!!!

Oga stop lying is too early. Lukaku had an empty net and was in a far better position than morufu or Morufat but couldn't score. Lukakus grace was the goal he made up with if not, I would have been dragging him alongside adabowale right now.

Do you know the meaning of ogbakaku? Dats pogba + lukakus name after the first half.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea are interested in signing Joao Cancelo from Valencia, according to Sky sources.

Some1 once mentioned him has better than moses.

Good news I guess

Na evry player dm dey bid for

Dis club nor serious

I juz dey pray make dm nor repeat weyyn happen 2016 oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Chelsea have launched a £25m swoop for Arsenal star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Daily Mail

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
diggz:

Oga stop lying is too early. Lukaku had an empty net and was in a far better position than morufu or Morufat but couldn't score. Lukakus grace was the goal he made up with if not, I would have been dragging him alongside adabowale right now.

Do you know the meaning of ogbakaku? Dats pogba + lukakus name after the first half.
Lol. They have even forgotten Morata was given a free opportunity to open his account via the penalty shootout. Na wa for shekpites

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Griffon:
Chelsea have launched a £25m swoop for Arsenal star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Daily Mail

Decent amount for a decent player. This dude can do a decent job in almost all positions across the pitch.Hes the attacking version of John Oshea

Arsenal may be foolish to let him go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Watching Matic brilliant performance in a Red jersey was so sad.

It was like I should go get a rope and do the needful cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Nihilstjnr:

Decent amount for a decent player. This dude can do a decent job in almost all positions across the pitch.Hes the attacking version of John Oshea

I will have this ninja ahead of many folks whose names are being bandied around here. Ox puts the u in utility.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Lukaku 1 Morata 0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emisco1(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
PietroRico:
Lukaku 1 Morata 0

I tink u would divide lukaku minute of play by 4times to get that of morata.

just liv the both of them to serve their various club

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2017
eph12:

Lol. They have even forgotten Morata was given a free opportunity to open his account via the penalty shootout. Na wa for shekpites

Don't try to be brilliant by half oga! If you have ever kicked a ball in Ur life you will know every penalty is 50/50. Players way better than Morufat have been throwing away pens....no be today. Plus he wasn't the only one who lost penalty in my team that day so no biggie.

It is only a scummys scummite that will choose to shift post from misses in open play to penalty shootouts... Incase you think I am here to defend murafat you are greatly mistaken. I only want you to stop lying here braaah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Emisco1:

not my business that your 70m man can't bench Bazuaye Abi na batsuya, whose best moments at Chelsea have come from twitter

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Thecassanova:
Watching Matic brilliant performance in a Red jersey was so sad.

It was like I should go get a rope and do the needful cry

Bro don't get carried away by the hype. Matic didn't do anything special on the night except he was the superstar amongst average Joe's like adabowale and whitekante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Griffon:

Very decent price for an ok player. A good deal if we can get him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emisco1(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2017
PietroRico:
not my business that your 70m man can't bench Bazuaye Abi na batsuya, whose best moments at Chelsea have come from twitter
lolzzzz. none of my signing would start that game.

and bat-man over morata in that match because he won d league with the winning goal. let those who battle for the EPL tittle start the man,

the season starts this weekend and UCL next month, don't fail England plsssss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Nihilstjnr:

you are right, that guy is a great squad player. He doesn't want to sign contract and he is not Sanchez or ozil, arsenal can do without him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2017
diggz:

Don't try to be brilliant by half oga! If you have ever kicked a ball in Ur life you will know every penalty is 50/50. Players way better than Morufat have been throwing away pens....no be today. Plus he wasn't the only one who lost penalty in my team that day so no biggie.

It is only a scummys scummite that will choose to shift post from misses in open play to penalty shootouts... Incase you think I am here to defend murafat you are greatly mistaken. I only want you to stop lying here braaah.

Me don't want fight this early momo o... I am not trying to castigate anybody, it was your fellow shekpites that decided to call us out.

But the facts remain the clear.. Lukaku scored in a tense situation and even from a ball he didn't call. But our boy here called for the ball, picked it, walked to the spot, placed it on the ground, chose pocket and played it to throwing. Brilliant!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
diggz:

Bro don't get carried away by the hype. Matic didn't do anything special on the night except he was the superstar amongst average Joe's like adabowale and whitekante.
You're right. We saw all the superstars in your team against Arsenal. What a shame!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
The way isco dy ball these days just dy fear me.. Madrid longterm investment are beginning to pay off..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
diggz:

oga...penalty is not a 50-50 chance except u r blindfolded. Its more like a 90-10 chance. Dats why most penalties end up being goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
eph12:

Me don't want fight this early momo o... I am not trying to castigate anybody, it was your fellow shekpites that decided to call us out.

But the facts remain the clear.. Lukaku scored in a tense situation and even from a ball he didn't call. But our boy here called for the ball, picked it, walked to the spot, placed it on the ground, chose pocket and played it to throwing. Brilliant!!!

I no fight you o bros......!

Lukaku 1 morata 0

Shikena....no dey come dance atilogu dance or dey try to shift post for here. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Okay guys, my delivery company - Cobham Express is recruiting. Yeah, you heard that right.

We're Nairaland's leading delivery company and we are looking for Multi Drop Delivery Drivers, £24,680 a year!

Your day will typically start at 07:30am by planning your delivery route, so local knowledge and experience of multi drop delivery are needed.

Ideally you will have previous experience as a Delivery Driver, Van Driver and Multi Drop Delivery Driver. Not much hassle, just show us what you can do.

On top of your hourly rate there is the potential for multi drop bonus for over achieving targets. Working 5 days a week. Weekend shifts are available, but optional. No bank holidays.

What are you waiting for?

Cc: Diggz, Lalaboi, Airmark, TheCassanova, Bimffo, Bigkesh, Nateevs, Ibime, FBS, Nitlad, Elnino4Ladies, Lordfalcao, Timbros, Blueangel444, NihilistJnr (Heard you have ten years experience. WTF Is your CV?).

Delivery formart:

Hello Sir/madam, Cobham Express - Nairaland's leading parcel delivery brand. Sign Here!

It's a new season and a lot of packages gotta be delivered.

P.S If you are not a Chelsea fan and you don't reside in Cobham but you wish to work with Cobham Express, you can apply for a work permit. We are here for you.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
This notice was twice paid for, apologies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
eph12:

he even choose pocket join grin
Na snooker?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Emisco1:

Is it Lukaku that asked your coach to cancel Norata's name from the team sheet and place it on the bench sheet? angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) ... (19330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ElGabi(m), Bill8012(m), odizeey(m), andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, Ibunkun1(m), a4turitoroman, Realtord43, MorataFC, Roland17(m), Trevor012(m), larride(m), Android17, FergieRaww(m), liveLongNprospa(m), monerozi5590, hensben(m), airmark(m), dostr4(m), Geld(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.