Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10674828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (19320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Matic controlled the midfield today.

Though Madrid didn't play with real urgency, but Matic tried today.

Maybe this was what he needed to get back to form. A Move away from the bridge.

If he keeps this form, he will punish teams in the EPL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Even if Morata misses chances, he is always available for the passes, that's why he misses them.

He can work on it. Conte will help him out. I know that.

When Hazard returns, his role will be well defined.

Lets hope Morata comes good.

He is no Costa, he can't bully off defenders but he will have a strong attribute that will be used against defenders.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

Lukaku wasn't my choice for chelse and no excuse for that miss. That ball fell to his weaker foot unlike morata that ballooned the ball to manchester with his right foot against arsenal.

Manchester have themselves to blame for missing begging chances. One of the reasons some of us never wanted morata.
He is master of misses.

[img]https:///media/4-07-2017/IO0FFf.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/4-07-2017/643qkU.gif[/img]

Hatred has consumed you. According to your last post, Lukaku ballooned the chance because the chance fell on his weaker foot. But you just posted a gif (the second one), with a missed chance by Morata; except the chance fell on his weaker foot and you didn't see it.

The desire to slag off Morata is greater than the desire to prove a fact.

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
nateevs:

Hatred has consumed you. According to your last post, Lukaku ballooned the chance because the chance fell on his weaker. But you just posted a gif (the second one), with a missed chance by Morata; except the chance fell on his weaker foot and you didn't see it.

lol. You still get time o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bimffo:
Matic controlled the midfield today.

Though Madrid didn't play with real urgency, but Matic tried today.

Maybe this was what he needed to get back to form. A Move away from the bridge.

If he keeps this form, he will punish teams in the EPL.

Matic was never out of form, Kante simply stole the show in our midfield.

The Serbian thrives when placed at the heart of the team and asked to hold everything together, that's when his inner beast is released. 2013/14 and 2014/15 seasons comes to mind.

We knew this fact hence we were against the Manyoo move.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
nateevs:

No be small one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
When we met Real Madrid in the UEFA super cup

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Autoglass? Humor me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Griffon:

This is ridiculous. You make it look as if ones price tag makes them become supernatural.

How many players out there truly represent their quotation in the transfer market?

Neymar who moved for 200milla won't miss sitters again because he is valued at 200milla?

No! Messi whose is valued around 500milla should never miss penalties because he is valued at 500milla?

Oga don't let these price tags excuse you all from the use of logic. Crucify Morata when he starts missing sitters and clear chances not tight angle misses.

He boxed himself to a tight angle without anticipating that the defender would miss the ball by moving swiftly to attack it. This was a ball he called by himself. You dont pay for pizza and expect puff puff my brother.

You may not know what that morata deal has done to our transfer now? Now we still need more players for depth and any team we approach will jack up the price cos we have successfully bought a lightweight for huge sum. We will be seen as that maga ready to buy bicycle at the price of power bike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Griffon:

Autoglass? Humor me grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:
Ramdeuter, what will you say about that serbian olofinjana's performance against madrid today?

Nothing spectacular, Late in the first half I saw a Modric who isnt known to be pacey left him for dead for over 25yards and Olofinjana had to push him down in the box

See below

Nihilstjnr:
Did you see Matic rolling on the floor and left for dead in the build up to the first goal? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
nateevs:

Hatred has consumed you. According to your last post, Lukaku ballooned the chance because the chance fell on his weaker foot. But you just posted a gif (the second one), with a missed chance by Morata; except the chance fell on his weaker foot and you didn't see it.

You mentioned the second gif, why not address the first gif? Abi that one no be miss? I posted that second one to show that morata missed with both legs as a master of misses. If you want me to bombard this place with more gifs i can but i wont.

Dont be deluded, i am a chelsea fan and wish he proves me wrong. I liked morata when he returned to madrid with high expectations from him like many of you here. His first three matches last season turned me to unbeliever and zidane made the best decision by benching him for madrid's good.

My concern is, if conte benches morata like zidane did, who is going to start and deliver? Batshuayi? I will rather play pedro to execute that fluid system you talked about with someone hungry to score goals for me. Goals win matches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nothing spectacular, Late in the first half I saw a Modric who isnt known to be pacey left him for dead for over 25yards and Olofinjana had to push him down in the box

See below

Did the referee blow for pk? No. He must have done well that moment in the eyes of the referee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
A
I
R
M A R K

Fill the dots. . . What does it form?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Wow nice pics bro. That was zola, he was a delight to watch. He gave the assist for that lone goal that year.
The same zola some people think has no say in attacking football matters.
I nearly wept that year 2000 we lost to barcelona at nou camp with babayaro collecting red card. Zola was a delight to watch and deschamps as dm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
lalaboi:
A
I
R
M A R K

Fill the dots. . . What does it form?

It forms a letter that starts your moniker and appears more than once.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chelsea are interested in signing Joao Cancelo from Valencia, according to Sky sources.

Some1 once mentioned him has better than moses.

Good news I guess

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
airmark:

Did the referee blow for pk? No. He must have done well that moment in the eyes of the referee.

That refereee didnt blow for penalty does that mean Modric didnt disgrace the Serbian Olofinjana leaving him in the dust?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

That refereee didnt blow for penalty does that mean Modric didnt disgrace the Serbian Olofinjana leaving him in the dust?

No, it was modric that felt disgraced for a serbian olofinjana to have stopped him from a good opportunity at goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2017
airmark:

No, it was modric that felt disgraced for a serbian olofinjana to have stopped him from a good opportunity at goal.

Actually the ball fell to Benzema who took a shot and the keeper saved. Olofinjana was thoroughly disgraced in that sequence

Nihilstjnr:
Did you see Matic rolling on the floor and left for dead in the build up to the first goal? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2017
airmark:

It forms a letter that starts your moniker and appears more than once.

Hahaha. .

I taught you how to space out and add paragraphs to your posts and btw, i am glad you are using this newly found skill. wink

Now i have to show you difference between capital and small letters? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2017
lalaboi:

Hahaha. .

I taught you how to space out and add paragraphs to your posts and btw, i am glad you are using this newly found skill. wink

Now i have to show you difference between capital and small letters? grin

A boi will always be a boi. When i passed my waec in my 1st attempt, you were still learning state and capital. Take your two Ls in your moniker and give aLvaro. Glaucoma patient that sees morata as a great striker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Actually the ball fell to Benzema who took a shot and the keeper saved. Olofinjana was thoroughly disgraced in that sequence

Yes, matic disturbed modric and the bright chance became dim. Thanks to olofinjana. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I tire for my guy! Morata na heavy otu! If that guy lands in chelsea you guys would prefer playing batshuayi to him!

Diggz, is this the real funlord? He posted this in april and conte has been showing that he prefers batshuayi recently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:20am On Aug 09, 2017
airmark:

Diggz, is this the real funlord? He posted this in april and conte has been showing that he prefers batshuayi recently.

Tell them oh! I've never been convinced about that bros! Maybe he will come good at chelsea but he is not chelsea top 9 material YET!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21am On Aug 09, 2017
airmark:

Yes, matic disturbed modric and the bright chance became dim. Thanks to olofinjana. cheesy

Watch Madrid 2nd goal scored by Isco and tell me the Man Utd player rolling on the floor like he was hit by thunderbolt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:53am On Aug 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Watch Madrid 2nd goal scored by Isco and tell me the Man Utd player rolling on the floor like he was hit by thunderbolt

cheesy Nobody was rolling. Matic fell on his chest, due to isco hitting him as he moved to receive the wall pass from bale.
Apari, below is your whoscored.com rating matic as the best midfielder for man utd. He was joint best performer on man utd side.
Modric really felt his presence. Matic upped his game and i can see him returning to his heyday, if he keeps on working hard.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:55am On Aug 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy Nobody was rolling. Matic fell on his chest, due to isco hitting him as he moved to receive the wall pass from bale.
Apari, below is your whoscored.com rating matic as the best midfielder for man utd. He was joint best performer on man utd side.
Modric really felt his presence. Matic upped his game and i can see him returning to his heyday, if he keeps on working hard.

Wish you would talk about Morata like this and spare one of the best striker in the World some time.

Airmark hold your peace. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Madrid is a füūcking Magician.

Madrid struck and there is peace.

The way this United fans nicknamed scummies left this thread is amazing.

No trolls, No shouts, No insults, No name calling and cyber bullying in like the 1st time in 3 months. Just football argument and learning.

More grease to Madrid's Elbow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:06am On Aug 09, 2017
I can see the Dr viewing the page. grin grin

He sneaked into the room so that no one would wake up. Sorry Doc, you just put on the TV with Volume at 100% and I am not a heavy sleeper.

Oya watch everything we said Yesterday night. grin grin

Cc Afrodoc

By the way, United really impressed me yesterday.

Flops were just Lukaku and a little bit of Pogba. That Rashford is a baller, and United will bully teams in the EPL this season. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:39am On Aug 09, 2017
airmark:

Yes o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2017
raumdeuter:
diggz and other Lukaku fans

Good evening sirs, Hope you are watching the Super cup after 45mins

Lukaku was played about 3 times the amount of minutes Morata played last Sunday please what has been his contribution so far? On the field currently Lukaku is the 3rd most expensive player after Bale and Pogba

Lets also not forget that unlike Morata, Lukaku is not playing in a team with a man down
Let's also not forget unlike Morata, Lukaku is playing for a Jose team that will always be defensive first before other things

Let's also not forget that it's Ukaku 1 Norata 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (19320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), izzou(m), humblesteve(m), fredoooooo, ObaIgwe1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.